Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" (38328 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by plaetton: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

step down? what if that is what his accusers wish for?

Remember Neymer's false rape case

jungle justice on media trials is wicked.

also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga.
women can be devilish too
So let's not pay attention to her because, according to you , " women can be devilish ".

Unbelievable!
Just unbelievable!

Don't you have a mother, sisters or daughters?
Idi.ots be quoting Neymar's case up and down .

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by CorperKola: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
PHIPEX:
Am a guy and I know the danger of being accused of rape but what fact are u expecting from a possible rape of 20yrs ago?

There seem to be a pattern and considering the caliber of the accuser and what she stands to lose you'll agree the accusation has substance.
this matter should be settled in a court otherwise the repercussion will be very dangerous for men .
Are u saying if the caliber of accusser is high in a case, the accussed should definitely be pronoucned guilty.
It is a bad precedent.
I would probably bet he is guilty personally, but this should be decided by law.
The mentally unstable woman who almost got her husband killed through jungle justice should still be fresh in our minds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Maximuss260: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Onojanson:
People keep bringing up this neymer case, this man has been accused by several women on the same matter.

so also was Uche of Berger to Ajah saga. there will always be accusers/haters if that is what u lookout for...look for evidence and don't be swayed by mob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Businessman1986(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Onojanson:
People keep bringing up this neymer case, this man has been accused by several women on the same matter.

So if Neymar is accused again, say in coming July, we should 'kind of" take leave of our senses and say because he has been accused before - he fits a description, let's judge him guilty.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A COMPETENT COURT. NOT INSTAGRAM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by General0847: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

Another rape apologist spotted.
I bet you will have a different view if it was your mother or sister that gets raped.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Auxtin85(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nobody steps down in Nigeria
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:
So let's not pay attention to her because, according to you , " women can be devilish ".

Unbelievable!
Just unbelievable!

a woman almost got her own husband killed by calling him a kidnapper and idio.ts like u descended on him.....police saved the day that day.

you are wicked. blindly baying for blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Mynightmare: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

has buhari stepped down even with the way he's been raping us in this country?
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by CorperKola: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:

Unbelievable!
Just unbelievable!

I think you are mentally deficient, nobody said dont pay attention to her, it is a serious allegation ,the more reason y it should be investigated and prosecuted in a court of law where there will be no bias . Simple, its suprising how pple can be so dumb, so called educated people.
Neymars accusser was investigated, pple paid attention to her, otherwise it would not have been investigated or nobpdy would have replied her. I wish u wont have problwms later in life cos u seem like an slowpoke
If i have to break all this down for you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by joshepade(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
kgr8mike:
Joseph went to prison for a crime he did not commit. The world judged him guilty as charged. When the world becomes the judge of the church, the church cannever get justice.

But we have a glorious high THRONE - that is where we get justice.

A glorious high THRONE from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary. Jeremiah 17:12

Wake up brother, wake up!!
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by JJOF(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
Why should he step down?
So a woman can just wake up now and destroy a man's career in 40 sec without proof or evidence
What is wrong with these fools?
What about more than 5 women?
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
General0847:

Another rape apologist spotted.
I bet you will have a different view if it was your mother or sister that gets raped.

another wicked soul blinded by self righteousness.....ready to kill with out question.... wicked you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by mvem(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

stepping down is the objective of these allegations..... if there is no concrete evidence from his accusers then it a hoax... and must be seen as such.

better for 99 guilty men to walk free than have an innocent man punished.

many innocent people have been killed by wicked people on the street yelling thief and evil mindless mob action takes over.

let us be civilised.
guy because this na Africa if na western world dey for don force am to step down so that he can be investigated thoroughly.... In a western society he would have been cajoled or forced to step down

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Chineduokeanwu(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Boyooosa(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
tega10:

No mind her!
For her mind church na her own
Useless bigot she is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Eskimojar(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably naked in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please ����

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
Na copy I copy oooo.....But this is my opinion too. You just open ur legs and the man entered and you are not shouting? on your mind?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by mvem(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Businessman1986:

So if Neymar is accused again, say in coming July, we should 'kind of" take leave of our senses and say because he has been accused before - he fits a description, let's judge him guilty.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A COMPETENT COURT. NOT INSTAGRAM
guy because this na Africa if na western world dey for don force am to step down so that he can be investigated thoroughly.... In a western society he would have been cajoled or forced to step down ....and stepping down is not proof of guilt but done in order for a proper investigation to be made... That's how it is done

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by surgebitcoin(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stepdown for what until the allegations are proven he should continue what he's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Chineduokeanwu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why not sue or charge him to court if you truly believe you were raped? And why wait this long to come out?

Honestly, we might be surprised in few days when the actual story comes out

No be Naija again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Bamocoded: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
As at now,there is just an option for the crusaders of the step down movers of Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Just leave his church if you can't seek redress in the law court.
Who have made you judge in this matter,so many cases of false allegations that have existed before now,only a legal practitioner will understand this.
And I see no reason (if not that she was enjoying the sexual pleasure )why a young lady who was raped(as stipulated by her)over ten years ago will not have opened up her voice long ago,only to open up her can of worms and wash her dirty linen in public now.
Though he might have had sex with her,I don't think that's rape

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:
Honestly, my brother.

I used to receive lectures very close to the church in Ilorin. Wetin my eye and other innocent eyes dey see every weekend for that church, mouth no fit talk am and hand no fit type am.
Fact! I have worked with one Unilorin graduate before, she was class of 2005, And an Ilorin base too. If you hear some nasty things this woman told me about Fatoyinbo, my brother my mouth no fit talk am. He might not have raped those women, but he is too corrupt to be a pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Ezmans: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
95 percent of Nigerian pastors have baby mamas
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Trystaeeek: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
[

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by General0847: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

another wicked soul blinded by self righteousness.....ready to kill with out question.... wicked you.

You see how now the reference is your relative and you shudder.
Spawn of the devil.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by TemmyT002(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Doesn't make sense
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by weyreypey: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
a very silly comment

kennygee:

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
General0847:

You see how now the reference is your relative and you shudder. Spawn of the devil.
I am sure Bimbo of Berger to Ajah is ur sister.... the COZA man must be guilty for you to be happy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
JJOF:

What about more than 5 women?
a full community could be lying. Stories are no proofs. Women are notorious for coming after their successful ex. If Neymar didn't deal with that stupid bitchh that accused him, 30 other girls that have slept with him would have come out and accuse him too looking for their own compensation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Encyclopedia1: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Adesua Etomi took to her Instagram page to beg COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down after Busola Dakolo accused him of rape.

See post below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/coza-pastor-innocent-or-not-please-pastor-stepdown-adesua-etomi-says/

My dear he will not. Na business venture. He must chop him own. Moreover, if really he was called, he probably wouldn’t make such a mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.