Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" (38297 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Rachealimelda(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is one sensible thought i have heard of since the whole saga began
Fatoyinbo ought to have resigned before now. Please the church is a body, he should not bring them down. He should resign until proven innocent if otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by yankison(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

what is wise about assuming guilt before you can prove innocence? it should be the other way round unless you stand to gain something from his fall.

have u forgotten " Berger to Ajah' two accusers came forward..

had Uche been without proof his life was finished ..... or is it Neymer's case.

Please stop all this , do you know how many people has come to speak about the immorality of the said pastor and you are still saying one nonsense media trial .. people who don't know each other from Adams can't cook up all this stories .. and the pastor can't deny it like Neymar did

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by nbisi: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

step down? what if that is what his accusers wish for?

Remember Neymer's false rape case

jungle justice on media trials is wicked.

also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga.
women can be devilissh too
So Ese Walter's claim is equally false...guy b guided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by BlackPantherCri: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Just saw this on Instagram cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why is she in a coffin. They could have dressed her up attractively. This is not good enough. Even if it is bra and pant
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by sweetyme001(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
What's this one saying? Step down from the church your husband built for him or what. Look if you don't have anything meaningful to say better go and sleep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by lomprico(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

women can be devilish too

Remember bill Cosby case too.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by BlackPantherCri: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
nbisi:

Ese did not claim rape.

Ese claimed they had a 1 week affair!!! Sex everyday the entire week he was in UK

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by desthan(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down from what?

Did you elect him there? All this empty yeyebrities.

Beauty without brains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by KanuSE: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

what is wise about assuming guilt before you can prove innocence? it should be the other way round unless you stand to gain something from his fall.

have u forgotten " Berger to Ajah' two accusers came forward..

had Uche been without proof his life was finished ..... or is it Neymer's case.

Please ignore ppl like kennygee to continue riding on emotions, she's yet to respond to breakdown of the chronological events of the alleged rape I gave her on another post. smiley

Let's be logical, let's be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Bamocoded: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why will anyone ever ask him to step down.Though rape is a serious crime against humanity and against God's will.
But at the same time,no one should call for his head without him been convicted first.
Let the cheated sue whoever the oppressor is and let the law have its way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by KanuSE: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Stepping down isn't an admission of guilt. It is just about him respecting the position he holds

I wish this was said during Johnson Suleiman saga.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by CorperKola: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
paraltero:

I find it interesting that you're desperate to prove the pastor's innocence and completely sidestepping the fact the he's just as possibly guilty.
why are u desperate to say he is guilty when he is possibly innocent too
This is a dangerous trend that must not be allowed to happen.
The pastor must not step down.
If he is found guilty ina court of law. Fine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Lovelife433(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
dis man of GOD has rely suffer even dis barren animal dat is yet to born is talking too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by socialmediaman: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
I totally understand you. It's no news that the present day church is now the place where all nefarious activity takes place.

Members fvck themselves indiscriminately, yahoo boys shower pastors with gifts without question from the pastor, politicians who loot comes to pay homage and drops something for the pastor without the pastors chastising the politician, employers of labour owe their workers salary and use that same salary owed, to give pastors mouth watering gifts and pay fat tithes etc.

Bro, the list goes on and on. Something is telling me this will only trend for sometime and things will go back to the way it was. After all, Nigerians have shown that we have very short memories.

Maybe you should research deeper into the history of the church. There’s nothing new happening today, there’s just more social media and publicity. At one point the Bible in John 2:13-22 narrated what Jesus did when people turned God’s house into a ‘market’
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Emanodimo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
Why should he step down?
So a woman can just wake up now and destroy a man's career in 40 sec without proof or evidence
What is wrong with these fools?

Something is wrong with her.

Wait till, other ladies dive ur husband into poo.

Is the church an assembly or committee of some sort of actress or celebs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

women can be devilish too
People keep bringing up this neymer case, this man has been accused by several women on the same matter.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by engrchykae(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
i think say this girl get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by lionson3: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Imagine people wey no get morals dey open mouth.
Oya go step am down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by desthan(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bamocoded:
Why will anyone ever ask him to step down.Though rape is a serious crime against humanity and against God's will.
But at the same time,no one should call for his head without him been convicted first.
Let the cheated sue whoever the oppressor is and let the law have its way

Don't mind all this social mis-fit.

Paul did worse, and he said he wronged no man. God still used Him.

Any one that feels abused, let them seek redress in court.

Outside that, Its only the God that the pastor said called him, can judge him...that's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by KanuSE: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
joseph1832:
Na real fresh fresh ushers. Lol.

If after all this noise making online nothing is done by either the Dakolo's or Fatoyinbo, then I urge every right thinking Nigerian to start questioning the church.

Question your politicians first abeg - talk of misplaced priority. sad

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by melt(f): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Absolutely. He should step down until proven guilty or innocent.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by tega10: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down? Because na you vote am as pastor or na you found the church?

These celebs them self, always believing their opinion is yardstick for measures.

So if dangote is accused of rape, you would ask him to step down from his office?

grin grin grin grin grin abeg I no want laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Boyooosa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
e be like say alcohol dey inside hanky w prick wey dey shack this one. So because of a yet to be proven allegation now, he should relinquish his position? To who? Then if he is innocent he will now do what? Are you his God?
I pray somebody accuses you of adultery without proof,then somebody tells you to step down as banky's wife, I await your position by then. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by PHIPEX(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

stepping down is the objective of these allegations..... if there is no concrete evidence from his accusers then it a hoax... and must be seen as such.

better for 99 guilty men to walk free than have an innocent man punished.

many innocent people have been killed by wicked people on the street yelling thief and evil mindless mob action takes over.

let us be civilised.
Am a guy and I know the danger of being accused of rape but what fact are u expecting from a possible rape of 20yrs ago?

There seem to be a pattern and considering the caliber of the accuser and what she stands to lose you'll agree the accusation has substance. If this is a first time, we could have doubted more but the number of accusers keep increasing, something is wrong at COZA.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by CorperKola: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is why the world is a wicked place. After working all my life to build a church from scratch. A girl can just come online to accuse me of rape . And brainless pple or should i say wombless female celebrities will just come online to beg me to step down.
That adesuwa woman is very stupid, very very stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by shogsman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
As far as the law is concerned he's still not guilty.so I don't know what all this social media brouhaha is for.as wise as him stepping down sounds,Nigerians will still say he stepped down because he was guilty so this case should be brought into a court of law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
nbisi:

in the "berger to Ajah" two ladies came up to call uche a rapist...luckily he had evidence that proved him innocent.....if u re looking for accusers the can be up to ten if u like numbers..... even the bible says we have false witnesses......it is the accusers place to provide evidence of guilt not the accused to provide evidence of innocence.

a 17/18 year old girl is fuckd twice publicly with out threats to her life and u say rape?
sharp girl like her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by tega10: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Onojanson:
People keep bringing up this neymer case, this man has been accused by several women on the same matter.

Accusation is just the abused word against the abuser' word. Nothing more or less!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by joseph1832(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
KanuSE:

Question your politicians first abeg - talk of misplaced priority. sad
that's something we do everyday and when we question them, you don't see people typing "touch not my anointed" Do you?
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Businessman1986(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
paraltero:

I find it interesting that you're desperate to prove the pastor's innocence and completely sidestepping the fact the he's just as possibly guilty.

How is he "possibly" guilty with not a shred of court worthy evidence? Don't be primitive. Use your HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by tega10: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Boyooosa:
e be like say alcohol dey inside hanky w prick wey dey shack this one. So because of a yet to be proven allegation now, he should relinquish his position? To who? Then if he is innocent he will now do what? Are you his God?
I pray somebody accuses you of adultery without proof,then somebody tells you to step down as banky's wife, I await your position by then. Mumu

No mind her!
For her mind church na her own

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.