Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) (49534 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Junkie1: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
NAIRALAND FEMINISTS EVERY WHERE *CLOSES THREAD*
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Junkie1: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
NAIRALAND FEMINISTS EVERY WHERE *CLOSES THREAD* lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by koning: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
They won't agree!

If u want me to do anything for u, appeal to my conscience and not through forming equality or human right.

The easiest way to get a man to do whatever u desire is to be submissive and loyal to him, and watch him take the bullet for you, but they think its by forming feminists and claiming rights and opening eyes

Even when you want to do her bad, the guilt alone will kill you. You will be like " But she has not done me any wrong". You go just chill again.

However, there must be an element of attraction to start with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Weathered: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm nice one!

Looks like the Benz is for bribe and appeasement after some waywardness on his part.

On a side note, even a doctor is still ignorant not knowing 4matic is just a Mercedes term for All Wheel Drive, but they still state is as a model. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dear future hubby, you will buy me a Bentley.
The car I'm driving now is an E 350 Merc and my boyfriend bought that.

I promise to be a loyal wife

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
First, I don't understand the 'it is an old model'. Where is our sense of gratitude and appreciation guys? Even if he bought her a pin to appreciate her loyalty, it is the thought that counts.

Now to loyalty: When a typical Nigerian husband says his wife is loyal, I cringe.

Question now is..

'Is our Doc a typical Nigerian husband?'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
good
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by advocate666: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
We wey dey para still dey get Benz nko?
Oga speak for yourself.
Not every man likes your specific type of wife.

Some like them rebellious. That’s when their own mumu button gets turned on.

I already like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Ezonman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
Oga speak for yourself.

Is like you are the rebellious type, the thing dey affect you
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol that's why before I take them seriously I need them to define their meaning of 'loyal'

If a relationship has to be perfect to keep or show ur loyalty then what is the value of ur loyalty? Is loyalty only for perfect situations?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by koning: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:
First, I don't understand the 'it is an old model'. Where is our sense of gratitude and appreciation guys? Even if he bought her a pin to appreciate her loyalty, it is the thought that counts.

Now to loyalty: When a typical Nigerian husband says his wife is loyal, I cringe.

Question now is..

'Is our Doc a typical Nigerian husband?'

Do not make it a 'Nigerian thing'. I have come across very loyal and submissive white European women. Infact they were the ones that set the tone for me. They even did things i did not ask them to do just to satisfy me. Of course they enjoyed themselves in the process.

Real loyal and sbmissive women actually enjoy being like that and i understand it. Do you?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
[s]We wey dey para still dey get Benz nko?
Oga speak for yourself.

Some like them rebellious. That’s when their own mumu button gets turned on[/s].
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Sammycee: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
That's the reward of being a good wife. Ladies should please emulate her
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fatoyinbo is about to do the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by andycom(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
Oga speak for yourself.

some like them rebellious?? common sense is still far from this one and this is 2019 oo Chai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Brainboxfid(f): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
dia4iam:
Is your husband cheating? Lets cheat on him together.
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Brainboxfid(f): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
dia4iam:
There is something called peace of mind, and when a woman can be her husband's peace, this kind of story is what happens...

I know this fo' sure because something similar is going on in my family. Dad called me some weeks ago for my opinion on the car brand that would be befitting for mom on her 45th birthday come November, so he can know how to budget for it. When I mentioned Toyota, he was like 'yo mom is too big for that, you know how many cars Ive used without that woman ever complaining?' He then goes; 'Boy, keep it a top secret cos I know she might talk me out of it', which is exactly what she would do. She studied Economics and everything is on a scale of preference. My dad had his degrees in accounting, so, don't sweat it,it's always a matter of "at loggerheads" when it comes to decision making.

It's all about love, baby, Nothing is perfect, therefore, it is smiley
nice.. and love is not just a feeling but the ability to tolerate their bad characters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Brainboxfid(f): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
dia4iam:
There is something called peace of mind, and when a woman can be her husband's peace, this kind of story is what happens...

I know this fo' sure because something similar is going on in my family. Dad called me some weeks ago for my opinion on the car brand that would be befitting for mom on her 45th birthday come November, so he can know how to budget for it. When I mentioned Toyota, he was like 'yo mom is too big for that, you know how many cars Ive used without that woman ever complaining?' He then goes; 'Boy, keep it a top secret cos I know she might talk me out of it', which is exactly what she would do. She studied Economics and everything is on a scale of preference. My dad had his degrees in accounting, so, don't sweat it,it's always a matter of "at loggerheads" when it comes to decision making.

It's all about love, baby, Nothing is perfect, therefore, it is smiley
nice.. and love is not just a feeling but the ability to tolerate each of their bad characters

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol let them tell us what she did exactly to be considered 'loyal'
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
jaxxy:

If a relationship has to be perfect to keep or show ur loyalty then what is the value of ur loyalty? Is loyalty only for perfect situations?
Lol there's a difference between sticking with someone through a health or financial issue for example and staying with someone who mistreats you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Mcslize: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:
What does being 'loyal' even entail in this case though? Because we know to most Nigerian men being loyal means putting up with their shvt like a ragdoll

A 'rebellious' one could be one who did not put up with his cheating for example and 'broke the home' by retaliating negatively like a normal human being and/or leaving. To Nigerians the home was broken because she did not forgive him, not because he cheated undecided

Not saying this is what happened between them, I wouldn't know, but this is just how a lot of Nigerians think

I don't agree with your definition of a loyal woman. Being loyal means the woman put the interest of her husband her priority and always want the best for the family. Being loyal means the wife is a virtuous woman that run the home the way it should be run.

Being loyal means that the woman can manage and run the home out of the little resources available. Being loyal entails a woman being able to keep a happy home and let go of any related selfish interest of hers. Being loyal entails a woman being contented with whatever her husband gives her and never in any way have the intention of looking outside.

Being loyal means, a woman who is able to keep her home together, care for the children and never engage in any form of amorouse infidelity outside her matrimonial home.

Those are the well thought out definitions of a loyal woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by crafteck(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
I fear for brand new, that's 2006 to 08 ml 164,cant be new. Congrats to the wife sha
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by ibkayee(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mcslize:

I don't agree with your definition of a loyal woman. Being loyal means the woman put the interest of her husband her priority and always want the best for the family. Being loyal means the wife is a virtuous woman that run the home the way it should be run.

Being loyal means that the woman can manage and run the home out of the little resources available. Being loyal entails a woman being able to keep a happy home and let go of any related selfish interest of hers. Being loyal entails a woman being contented with whatever her husband gives her and never in any way have the intention of looking outside.

Being loyal means, a woman who is able to keep her home together, care for the children and never engage in any form of amorouse infidelity outside her matrimonial home.

Those are the well thought out definitions of a loyal woman.
I didn't even give my own definition of loyalty though, I gave the 'Nigerian man' definition which means 'stick with me through everything I do including mistreatment even though loyalty is a two way street and I'm not sticking to my part of the deal'

'Never engage in any form of amorous infidelity outside her matrimonial home but make sure you stay with me when I cheat.'

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Mcslize: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Biko, where are they buying this loyalty, I want to sell my own. cry cry

Are you loyal to your man and never in any way appreciated it? Appreciating a woman for her loyalty doesn't always mean getting her a car or a house. It can be as little as buying her undies.

From there he will know whether you will appreciate it or not. If you appreciate liitle things like that, then he knows that you will also appreciate it when he acquires you bigger things.

Before I will buy my wife a car, I will first buy her something little to see how much she will appreciate it before moving to buying her bigger things.

He that doesn't appreciate little things, how can she appreciate bigger things?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Gabson001(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
I hate this benz.. I prefer the small ones
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by tintingz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
I disagree with the man.

Sometimes when a wife is loyal to the husband, the husband doesn't appreciate it, they instead take advantage of it and even cheat on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Maykanu: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
What if d woman is d bread winner paying d rent as well as feeding d man, how will d man kick her out?

lilmax:
men should learn how to frustrate a disloyal woman before kicking her out

loyal women deserve everything cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
Hmmm nice one!

Looks like the Benz is for bribe and appeasement after some waywardness on his part.

On a side note, even a doctor is still ignorant not knowing 4matic is just a Mercedes term for All Wheel Drive, but they still state is as a model. angry

How do you know that?

Don't tell tall tales o!
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by openmine(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
....a virtuous woman who can find.... but if you are fortunate to have one,hold on to her like glue! Appreciate her! Her attitude and way of life can give peace of mind to any sensible man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Copart
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Menance: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Onye Igbo kwesili.
And it's IGBO as I predicted
Igbo the Money tribe.
5 boza for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.