Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) (49535 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Goodoldays(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:

I didn't even give my own definition of loyalty though, I gave the 'Nigerian man' definition which means 'stick with me through everything I do including mistreatment even though loyalty is a two way street and I'm not sticking to my part of the deal'

'Never engage in any form of amorous infidelity outside her matrimonial home but make sure you stay with me when I cheat.'

You lots keep getting everything wrong?, Nigerian men,African men syndrome.Do you know how many of our Nigerian actresses and so called enlightened and educated women,I will not call names that got married to your favourite "foreign men" but still couldn't cope?.You guys always claim to approach things with open mind but always skip somethings.Insecure men are everywhere,Randy women are everywhere.On the definition of loyalty.It is what it is universally,if a man says he appreciates his woman for her loyalty,it means she is loyal to him.Stop make a twist of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by grandlexuz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
ibkayee:
What does being 'loyal' even entail in this case though? Because we know to most Nigerian men being loyal means putting up with their shvt like a ragdoll

A 'rebellious' one could be one who did not put up with his cheating for example and 'broke the home' by retaliating negatively like a normal human being and/or leaving. To Nigerians the home was broken because she did not forgive him, not because he cheated undecided

Not saying this is what happened between them, I wouldn't know, but this is just how a lot of Nigerians think

The thing really pain you say the man get a loyal wife..hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by grandlexuz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Goodoldays:
You lots keep getting everything wrong?, Nigerian men,African men syndrome.Do you know how many of our Nigerian actresses and so called enlightened and educated women,I will not call names that got married to your favourite "foreign men" but still couldn't cope?.You guys always claim to approach things with open mind but always skip somethings.Insecure men are everywhere,Randy women are everywhere.On the definition of loyalty.It is what it is universally,if a man says he appreciates his woman for her loyalty,it means she is loyal to him.Stop make a twist of everything.

Epic answer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
thread for fustrated feminist
Pocohantas ibkayee cococandy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
NAIRALAND FEMINIST af already assumed he cheated multiple times nd she forgave nd stayed with him.....

thats their version of LOYALTY

*****SPITS*****
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Banmeallday: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Why is this important
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by passionberry(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
dia4iam:
There is something called peace of mind, and when a woman can be her husband's peace, this kind of story is what happens...

I know this fo' sure because something similar is going on in my family. Dad called me some weeks ago for my opinion on the car brand that would be befitting for mom on her 45th birthday come November, so he can know how to budget for it. When I mentioned Toyota, he was like 'yo mom is too big for that, you know how many cars Ive used without that woman ever complaining?' He then goes; 'Boy, keep it a top secret cos I know she might talk me out of it', which is exactly what she would do. She studied Economics and everything is on a scale of preference. My dad had his degrees in accounting, so, don't sweat it,it's always a matter of "at loggerheads" when it comes to decision making.

It's all about love, baby, Nothing is perfect, therefore, it is smiley
what is this one saying? How does this your post relate to this topic?? Guy get sense small na..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by xendra: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
his lines sound so wacky, crapy and trappy. emphasizing so much on loyalty so that she can put up with the B.S. he is about to release

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Weathered: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

How do you know that?

Don't tell tall tales o!
man buys Benz for wife for being loyal...well a wife bring loyal is the default standard. But when a man rewards a wife for doing what she's supposed to do, then maybe she had a reason not to be loyal
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by dia4iam(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
LOL. It's like I need a microphone for the deaf people at the back.
passionberry:
what is this one saying? How does this your post relate to this topic?? Guy get sense small na..
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by dia4iam(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol. One side trying to prove the other wrong
tactius:

Economics plus accountant?

How is the talk at the dinner table..?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by dia4iam(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
For me, finances don’t come into it like that because it simply says that if the man isn’t able to provide, then he shouldn’t be given his due respect. Is that what we are saying?

Everyone deserves it whether you’re the one providing or not. There’s more that makes a family than money.
The person making the money isn’t doing the most work.

Also don’t know what an African wife means in this contest. It could mean anything based on who’s saying it. (Respectful? Doormat? Industrious? Meek? What?)

Isnt that what we are saying? Far as I understand, humility and respect are NOT mutually exclusive, and all these feminists dont do humility. It is always a matter of if im cooking, he should be doing the dishes. Isnt it?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Bossjakande: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
For me, finances don’t come into it like that because it simply says that if the man isn’t able to provide, then he shouldn’t be given his due respect. Is that what we are saying?

Everyone deserves it whether you’re the one providing or not. There’s more that makes a family than money.

Also don’t know what an African wife means in this contest. It could mean anything based on who’s saying it. (Respectful? Doormat? Industrious? Meek? What?)

hello coco I just got back from a ban pls I want to ask u 5 question
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by 400billionman: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
cococandy:
We wey dey para still dey get Benz nko?
Oga speak for yourself.
Not every man likes your specific type of wife.

Some like them rebellious. That’s when their own mumu button gets turned on.

Spell Buhary...
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Osyxcel(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
xendra:
his lines sound so wacky, crapy and trappy. emphasizing so much on loyalty so that she can put up with the B.S. he is about to release

Do you even believe there are good men in the world?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by seelawd(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Katier00:
Pressing of mumu button activated
God bless all the virtuous women
which one is mumu button poverty don virus ur brain
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Flashlaundry(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Congratulations

. Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Ryan14(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
This old car for all the loyalty?
Btw, loyalty be say odenigbo wasn't disfigured oo��

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Katier00(f): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
seelawd:
which one is mumu button poverty don virus ur brain
so you don't know what it means to press one's mumu button with reckless abandon? Ignorance don virus your brain
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy....... so funny. Yeah, loyalty in their mentality means a woman must be a slave who takes all the shiii...... I better sell mine too.
QueenSekxy:
Biko, where are they buying this loyalty, I want to sell my own. cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Did you just say ''girlfriends'' and ''baby Mama's'', so even as they are ''submissive'' like you mentioned, you can't stick to one and be faithful. Hmm :-
koning:

Make that "Loyal and Submissive". If only women knew. The kind mumu wey i dey fall for my submissive girl friends and babymama's no be hereoooo. They can get almost anything they ask for.

A nagging and troublesome women under the mum of "i don open eye" or feminism is a complete turn-off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Congratulations....remain loyal sad
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by bambi2016: 3:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2019
ibkayee:

No none of my husbands are cheating on me
aye mi, temi ba mi angry
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by xendra: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Osyxcel:

Do you even believe there are good men in the world?
smiley I do, I got one
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Osyxcel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
xendra:
smiley I do, I got one

Then don't think every other persons aside your man is bad. Always give people the benefits of doubt.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by xendra: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Osyxcel:

Then don't think every other persons aside your man is bad. Always give people the benefits of doubt.
pfftt isn't that my business
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by Osyxcel(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
xendra:
pfftt isn't that my business

Okay, bye. Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by peetay(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
cococandy:

Lol. This beautiful preaching is long since dead. And you know that. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) by booksrite001: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
peetay:
Lol. This beautiful preaching is long since dead. And you know that. Peace.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.