Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? (488 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
I see girls on Twitter posting pictures of men that are like 99 over 100, and they just casually say that such men should dm them like it's so normal. Do women even know that most men have standards too? What if you're below his league? So because you're a girl and you desire a man then he should automatically desire you too? Please guys these girls need a lecture. I cant do it alone grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by MegaPlayBoy: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Cause some guys are he goats
Flash small pussy for them and they will turn to zombies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Badboibipo:
I see girls on Twitter posting pictures of men that are like 99 over 100, and they just casually say that such men should dm them like it's so normal. Do women even know that most men have standards too? What if you're below his league? So because you're a girl and you desire a man then he should automatically desire you too? Please guys these girls need a lecture. I cant do it alone grin

Those twitter babes are just trying their luck... Not like they expect anything serious from it, but if it happens, it happens.

On another note, you know most guys won't refuse free sex and that's why it seems like men are cheap. But when it comes to selecting a life partner, that's when they all realize that men aren't cheap after all, they just wanted free sex all along... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Who told you this, most ladies are enduring their relationships but you can't easily see it
Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by WonderManly(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Badboibipo:

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by Truthwords: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
THAT'S BECAUSE SOME MEN GO AFTER ANYTHING IN SKIRTS

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Badboibipo:
that's why they will come back 20 years later and accuse him of rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Assume That They Can Have Any Man They Chose? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2019
no mind dem. na ihm make i de respect one broad for dis forum even as many of dem ladies de throw dem selves on him yet ihm no send dem. person wey get class you get am no be moi moi

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy Again Caught Making Out. / How To Start A Conversation And Approach A Girl Or A Woman / Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Qualify To His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.