Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (75309 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MrFly(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.” he said

i guess those estacodes recived by CAN from the government are being shared by the church too. Ayo Oritsejafor should give me mine cos this man made so much from Goodluck
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by karma2000: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pls nairaland I'm tired of this issue
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Heavance(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ayhomes:
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

But when it was R.kelly, you didnt waut for God. You preferred investigation and if found guilty, he should face the law.

Why can't we just use our brain often, and just let the pastor be questioned? If he is innocent, then Busola pays for tarnishing his image. And if found guilty, he should face the law.

Is it not that simple?

You people dont want pastors to be questioned, but you want to question Buhari.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Olujoe1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sellfish:
CAN does not deal in unsubstantiated rumours

Just like some of us who still have sense grin

As a lawyer, I intend at the next NBA conference to propose to my senior colleagues that they push that offences of rape and false accusation of rape should be made offences punishable with death

You rape...You die

You falsely accuse someone of rape....You die

Click like if you fully agree with me

Click share if you feel that only rape should be punishable with death, but persons who are discovered to have falsely accused someone of rape should not be punished smiley

Let us do a census of the mad people on nairaland grin

can u be my lawyer and friend ?
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by srclark: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
hope toke makinwa is satisfied with the reply from CAN ."AUNTY WEY MUMU"
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by fredoooooo: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Awon Oloriburuku deede grin
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by muzeze77: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ayhomes:
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

Meanwhile call me and let me help you to get a piece of earth documented in your name. In other words I have land in an estates for sale especially Lekki and Ajah axis. Check my profile for cheaper ones.

no married woman with 3 children will concoct this type of allegations, this is not the first time a woman is accusing this fellow
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Shittabay4nija(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
In fact it’s really surprise for the life of the person that made the call that can did not react to allegation of rape against a pastor . Very soon such a person will ask president Buhari to come and settle is marital issues cos she a Nigeria .
We really like running our mouth in this country . An issue that can be settle in a law count we have statrted making judgements before the case gets to the court .
My candid opinion is why is she just bringing up the matter now ?
What does she gain on the matter ? So that his ministry or he is sent out of ministry ?
Such judgement are better left to God .
She has publicly show her self as a mistress to the pastor at a time .
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Dantedasz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:

And Jesus wept.
cry cry cry cry
And organizational, a christian organization, the supposed umbrella organization for the Christian church in Nigeria, says they cannot comment on serious allegations of rape against a church pastor. shocked shocked
This is very outstanding and shocking .

Does anyone else have doubts that religion is a big fraud?

It's about power, control, exploitation and subjugation. The welfare of the masses is secondary .

The code of silence.
See no evil,hear no evil and don't condemn any evil pretty well sums up the church.
It is the same thing with the Catholic priests and the choir boys.
The church is the new mafia.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ipswitch: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
I know CAN wont do nothing. Busola must get justice. " we no go gree march" straight to COZA tomorrow morning .....!
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by archangel1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
SoftP:
Flimsy, weak, lean and irresponsible response.

I hope the leadership of CAN can rightly define the meaning of an association and by-laws governing a legal body in Nigeria.

It's most unfortunate to say Nigeria is almost buried.

I won't be surprise, those who make up the so called association,

A bling bling Pastor whose jet was used as a weapon carriage & a short man evil advocate who claimed the kidnapping rate in Nigeria is over exergerated

I hope and pray Mrs Timi gets a fair judgement.

Respect to her Husband

You are too sentimental. For the matter fact, you are not the only one that loathes the rape issue of any human. CAN has stated the limit of their powers but you are still blowing hot as if you have any special grudge against them. At this moment, we should all be waiting for necessary clue and evidence to substantiate this gross allegation since the accused has already responded.

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ToyinDipo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
None of them will want to cast the first stone, because they are not without the same sin

PS: Not that I totally believe the rape case anyways
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by AnanseK(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
CAN is a political party , still unregistered.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by PapyT1212(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]but if it was bubu and him government you would have been parading yourself as a respectable association. Bunch of hypocrisy shocked
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by chuose2: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

That is an ok sign ahn don't behave like an ignorant person
kponkedenge:

That's not 666 sign, that's ''OK'' or ''white power'' sign.
Xavfra:

Dat sign doesn't necessarily mean 666
Maybe to u but not him (i dont support him but.. )

We all know that the 666 sign is the number of beast!

Used for all seeing eye of satan.

Now please explain why a church has a Pyramid as it's symbol angry
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Samsonklin(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
SoftP:
Flimsy, weak, lean and irresponsible response.

I hope the leadership of CAN can rightly define the meaning of an association and by-laws governing a legal body in Nigeria.

It's most unfortunate to say Nigeria is almost buried.

I won't be surprise, those who make up the so called association,

A bling bling Pastor whose jet was used as a weapon carriage & a short man evil advocate who claimed the kidnapping rate in Nigeria is over exergerated

I hope and pray Mrs Timi gets a fair judgement.

Respect to her Husband

Hopefully. But wait till anyone has been charged in a court of law
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ultimatekint(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
NairaMedia:
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has reacted to the rape allegation leveled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by singer, Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola.

In an interview with New Telegraph, the Special Assistant on Media and Communications to CAN president, Supo Ayokunle, Pastor Oladeji Adebayo, said the Christian body does not regulate how pastors operate their churches.

“I am sorry CAN does not intervene in how churches are running. Churches belong to denominations and these are the two bodies that regulate how pastors run their ministries, not CAN. CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.” he said

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/can-reacts-to-rape-allegation-against.html
Thank you sir for your very sensible response.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:

We all know that the 666 sign is the number of beast!

Used for all seeing eye of satan.

Now please explain why a church has a Pyramid as it's symbol angry
Seriously you believe this bullshit chai you have proven me right
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Whiteways: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
They are not useless like you people who hear from one side without evidence or hear from the other end.

quote author=Benekruku post=79778949]"CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.”

CAN is a disgrace to Christianity if truly, this was said[/quote]
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Whiteways: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Perfect...
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ultimateprof: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is just an attack from the pit of heal against the church. It's quite unfortunate that the devil has failed already; and from what am seeing COZA has received a divine publicity and by next ten years COZA will be in every corner in Africa and by next nineteen years COZA will have atleast one member among each five families in Nigeria. COZA is already a household name, there is nothing the devil can do about these, COZA''S rejoice.

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by chuose2: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

Seriously you believe this bullshit chai you have proven me right

The truth is bitter, we all know that the man is not of God. angry

Neither are you. cheesy
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
profolaolu:
It is so obvious, CAN doesn't include all churches, only those that are willing to join, CAN is not a regulatory body, just an association

You think this change of colour will earn you likes, continue, there is different between association and regulatory agency, CAN speaks against I'll of the society, so channel your bitterness to appropriate quarters

What constitute the ills of the society? I guess rape is not one of the ills of the society? Lol. They could have used opportunity to call for proper investigation, that's all. They didn't need to side with any party. CAN is just trying to bury its head in the sand. Simple
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:

The truth is bitter, we all know that the man is not of God. angry

Neither are you. cheesy
I don't care about the Christian God because I don't believe in him everyone has the right to search for who God is for me Buddhism better pass Christianity self
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Immaculate090: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am not saying pastor Fato is right, but let's be careful the way judge men of God or even judge our fellow men..MATTHEW 7:1..Don't forget this so call men of God are human like us ,what differs us from them is the anointment or calling or call, which they will face the judgement at the end of everything, wheither good or bad.

On a final note, let legal justice prevail, if his found guilty , he should be presecuted accordingly to caution others that are still hiding under the pillar of pastor to commit attrocities and immoralities.Thanks
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Tunagee(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
But if na sharing of Federal Govt Money, dem go put mouth. Useless CAN
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
"CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.”

CAN is a disgrace to Christianity if truly, this was said

Eediot . Go and build your own Christian bodies
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nice reply.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
CAN cannot react to a so called man of God bringing shame to the body of Christ but will be quick to react to any issue concerning Buhari. Jesus wept.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by chuose2: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ausrichie:

I don't care about the Christian God because I don't believe in him everyone has the right to search for who God is for me Buddhism better pass Christianity self

why wont you like Buddhism when the Dalai Lama is a satanist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets / Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.