Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (75306 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dochenaj: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:
This man is certainly not of God.!
How can a so called Pastor be flashing 666
Interesting. Who is that with him?
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MartinsD12(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
NairaMedia:
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has reacted to the rape allegation leveled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by singer, Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola.

In an interview with New Telegraph, the Special Assistant on Media and Communications to CAN president, Supo Ayokunle, Pastor Oladeji Adebayo, said the Christian body does not regulate how pastors operate their churches.

“I am sorry CAN does not intervene in how churches are running. Churches belong to denominations and these are the two bodies that regulate how pastors run their ministries, not CAN. CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.” he said

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/can-reacts-to-rape-allegation-against.html
Any sensible human being or institution will not take sides with this cooked up story until the matter is proven in court any talking on social media is nonsense
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by maikeke(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even in Vertican Rome Rape allegation took place from senior Padas and those who are close of Paparoma , they are accuse of taping minor in the service. The Christians Clerics abuse true Holy Bible teaching and creates lies which allow them to be asexually abuse their female members.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
chuose2:

why wont you like Buddhism when the Dalai Lama is a satanist?

What's my business
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by shekauvsbuhari: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
"CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.”

CAN is a disgrace to Christianity if truly, this was said
if after years of wasting ur data on nairaland, U dnt know how CAN operates, then U re a terrible disapointment.

1 Like

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
shekauvsbuhari:
if after years of wasting ur data on nairaland, U dnt know how CAN operates, then U re a terrible disapointment.
[/s]

"Christian Association" it is called

Only catholics I know I excluded from the association

Dont bother explaining, There is no money to made in this case so CAN will never interfere.

If Buhari goes to Pakistan tomorrow, CAN will release a press statement after been paid by PDP.

I get your drift
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by akogsman: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
1 it was regina Daniels
2 it now COZA and family
3 it will be Bbnaija which is 99.9% loading

No wonder bubu said LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by shekauvsbuhari: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

"Christian Association" it is called

Only catholics I know I excluded from the association

Dont bother explaining, There is no money to made in this case so CAN will never interfere.

If Buhari goes to Pakistan tomorrow, CAN will release a press statement after been paid by PDP.

I get your drift
U are a big fool if U cant understand that the constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Only church can discipline pastor. Association like PFN arm of CAN can only suspend his membership and that is if he is even a member. Many big churches like Christ Embassy are not members of any. CAN is not a regulatory body but a free and voluntary membership association. Christianity does not have a reulatory body that discipline members like ICAN does to accountants. Only church can discipline erring leader. GET A BRAIN MR.MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
U are a big fool if U cant understand that the constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Only church can discipline pastor. Association like PFN arm of CAN can only suspend his membership and that is if he is even a member. Many big churches like Christ Embassy are not members of any. CAN is not a regulatory body but a free and voluntary membership association. Christianity does not have a reulatory body that discipline members like ICAN does to accountants. Only church can discipline erring leader. GET A BRAIN MR.MAN.

Chai! see educated illiterate!

And under what religion does COZA fall and under which association.

Damn! You dumb!
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by derecho(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
I tried not comment since morning when i started seeing headlines but I have to say this one.
What is the issue with CAN telling you what their role is?
I may not like the accused but I don't overstep my boundary. There are more pressing issues in Nigeria affecting Christians and the spiritually discerning know this.
Now to commonsense, I don't support rape but I hate hypocrisy. All these people bashing the man, do they actually love righteousness and how clean are they? The same people who do all sorts but would be the first to talk about righteousness.
Always remember he that is first in a matter seemeth right until you hear the other side.
Be quick to listen and slow to speak/Judge.
Please leave CAN out of this...let the social media traffic continue.
Even though I have never listened to BF's message and I do not subscribe to his lifestyle I can't condemn him without proof,that is,if I'm to judge.
I'm interested in the whole truth first not insinuations.
plaetton:

And Jesus wept.
cry cry cry cry
And organizational, a christian organization, the supposed umbrella organization for the Christian church in Nigeria, says they cannot comment on serious allegations of rape against a church pastor. shocked shocked
This is very outstanding and shocking .

Does anyone else have doubts that religion is a big fraud?

It's about power, control, exploitation and subjugation. The welfare of the masses is secondary .
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by yusscity(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
NairaMedia:
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, has reacted to the rape allegation leveled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by singer, Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola.

In an interview with New Telegraph, the Special Assistant on Media and Communications to CAN president, Supo Ayokunle, Pastor Oladeji Adebayo, said the Christian body does not regulate how pastors operate their churches.

“I am sorry CAN does not intervene in how churches are running. Churches belong to denominations and these are the two bodies that regulate how pastors run their ministries, not CAN. CAN deals with intrareligious matters and stands between the church and the government.” he said

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/can-reacts-to-rape-allegation-against.html
CAN of worms, but if it political issues now u will be the one to shout...what a hypocritical body...CAN a political party.....
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ipisi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
engrlarex:
You see this Guy man called FatoyinOBO OBODUN sorry Abiodun is a perpetual rapist from all indications. One of the arm of PDP aka CAN just reacted to this matter in a shameless manner, if it is Buhari Matter now, heaven will let loose. In Nigeria, Religion is a manipulative tools to manipulate the gullible most importantly the poor. In summary, Religion is a Scam in Nigeria. We can never get it right because Religious sentiments has killed this country more than any other thing.
As a lawyer, I intend at the next NBA conference to propose to my senior colleagues that they push that offences of rape and false accusation of rape should be made offences punishable with death

You rape...You die

You falsely accuse someone of rape....You die

Click like if you fully agree with me

Click share if you feel that only rape should be punishable with death, but persons who are discovered to have falsely accused someone of rape should not be punished ....

Abi?
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by shekauvsbuhari: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Chai! see educated illiterate!
And under what religion does COZA fall and under which association.

Damn! You dumb!
YOUR CASE IS IRREDEMABLE. TOTALLY BEYOND REPAIR.
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
shekauvsbuhari:
YOUR CASE IS IRREDEMABLE. TOTALLY BEYOND REPAIR.
[/s]
Re: CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by booksrite001: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets / Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.