Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me (50236 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Drove Me Into Robbery In Lagos - Adeniran Jerimiah / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by AfonjaBoston: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Biafuro woman

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Austinoiz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Woman, it's in you...crimephema
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by yomeyome: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
This revelations will cause criminally minded individuals to buy this drug. Some confessions should be censored, atleast withhold the name of d drug.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Perkins1: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by nototribalist: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
This country don tire me
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by rayobaba(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's called " cross over" or "transfer" in football
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by ositadima1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chipink:
undecided

See this one, puna is still affordable, while would someone in his right mind pursue a faceless girl like you? What do you even have to offer self, some tits and puna? What else ?
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Ten06(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
The guy that want to help people to get visa to Canada and the one selling recharge cards above are thieves, and one day they will also be caught
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Surzkidd(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Imagine a salary earner having 5 children alone. .... Plus his wife and himself making 7. How can the monthly salary reach thenm. Even if he receives #100 per month, am sure it wont be enough... Here goes my lesson. Born children according to your standard of living. LOBATAN!!!.
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by ishawlar: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is a lesson to all us let put aside the story.
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by olarge: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
kingola87:
Maybe your husband left you because he suspect you'll become an arm-robber.
They won't say anything about their bad attitude that drove the man away. Any woman that can go into prostitution and armed robbery should be feared.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by naijajobx: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stop blaming men for your predicaments..
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Benekruku(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Transition to bad!

Give her a bottle of Krest

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Were you expecting me to actually read that long epistle?
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
NyenwePHC:
shocked
There is this things common among all thieves, when caught in the act, they can gits all manners of mundane stories

Because its time to open up
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by mimee9(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2019
hustler mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Dsavvymarketer: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Always having excuses for doing crime. There have been people in worse situation who believed in themselves and worked positively to make good of their lives.

If you have 500 naira to invest now , let's make some legitimate money online, there are no excuses for doing crime because the opportunities are there, taking action is the problem with lots of people.
WhatsApp 08068805176

Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by babadigu(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Government should help her situation by killing her, that will save her from earthly suffering
Re: Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me by booksrite001: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
mimee9:
hustler mama

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Catholic Man Dies In Defense Of Block Rosary Children In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.