Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4938647 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rossycee:

What is the twist please?

The HM's are expecting guest which happens to be seyi and Tacha. And they were asked to prepare a delicious meal for their guest and guess what all chefs are Tacha's un favourites. it will be fun the time is 7.30 as confirmed.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:
All these just feeds tacha ego

Very senseless

This is how I feel too. I see this happening. Her fans are already chanting “thou prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemy”.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Did you hear SirDee say something about making Tacha’s bed?
I am so excited
cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls IKEGANG let's keep the vote coming
I have voted 600 online and via SMS too

Pls let keep on voting our boy needs vote pls
If u want Ike to stay vote for him pls
I don't care if he comes 5th on Sunday just vote for him God will bless you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
This is how I feel too. I see this happening. Her fans are already chanting “thou prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemy”.

grin tohhh well let's hope it helps her ego so she can relate properly
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:

Failing to see the dramatic twist here and making it a war
It is frankly disturbing
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vyolet:

Biggie said the guests will give them word of advice and encourage the housemates, how can their fellow housemates do that?

A fellow housemate can do that... and yes they can also come with some written notes from biggie or might even come with EBUKA... we are washing!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chicent:

The HM's are expecting guest which happens to be seyi and Tacha. And they were asked to prepare a delicious meal for their guest and guess what all chefs are Tacha's un favourites. it will be fun the time is 7.30 as confirmed.
Thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Did you have a similar but slightly longer name? Last season? Did you support Alex?shocked
Cos this rings a bell, the same me against the world way of posting(I have been wondering why your posts are familiar?)
One Ibk03 made a GoT chant against Alex that killed me? “Shame shame shame?
We had a talk about a bracelet Tobi gave Alex? And about insulting Cecilia’s father?
Are you that person?
You guessed right. She was Alex's fan last year. She is the one that was calling ceec "Cecilia Nwadiora" grin. She was totally on her case last year, I was surprised that she's supporting Tacha. What a double standard

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

It's jackye I just need to see and Mr lung cancer after he claimed karma visited tacha..
Lol ..Diane nko?

Tacha suppose press small friendly knock on her head.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:
Nothing will provoke me more today than fraud saying that he knew when tacha and seyi enter

That word is never far from his mouth
"I knew"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephani3e:
How to get likes on this thread:

-Call Tacha unprintable names/ attack anybody that defend Tacha,

- Insult Mike,
- Defend Mike/ attack anybody that insults Mike,
- Attack anyone that insults Ike,
- Post Ike-gang/ Vote Ike
- Praise Ike
- Praise Mike
IT IS ONLY PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM THAT POST FOR LIKE... SOME EVEN GET DEPRESSED AND/OR COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THE LIKES AND SHARES ARE NOT COMING.. THIS IS MOSTLY LADIES THAT POST PICS ONLINE TO SEEK ATTENTION.

LIKES AND SHARE WONT PUT FOOD ON ANYBODY'S TABLE.. THOSE WHO ARE AFTERE LIKES AND SHARE CAN CONTINUE IF IT GIVE THEM JOY.

AS FOR ME, IKE IKE IKE MY GUY IS ALL I WANNA SAY.
DONT FORGETBTO VOTE FOR IKE... THANKS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Failing to see the dramatic twist here and making it a war
It is frankly disturbing
lipsrsealed
Not sure if I totally get you, do you mean I am making this a war?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:
All these just feeds tacha ego

Very senseless

I agree... but then it's BB rules and it's also a game! we expect more
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
Not sure if I totally get you, do you mean I am making this a war?

No not you
How can I be talking about you? When you just want drama like a real addict? I was adding to your post
I meant battalion Tacha lipsrsealed
I have to start minding grammar and everything when posting
Just that it is boooring
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

lol..I'm stephleena..

yup I supported, Tobi and Alex.

I actually talked about Tobi's bracelet..

I maybe the person..and maybe not.

frankly speaking I can't remember all I posted last edition.
I remember vividly how you were on "nwakpuda" case grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Oga lung cancer will be like...
Biggie wtf...Am not doing again... He will take a voluntary exit....

his supporters on nairaland will be like....
Lol, I swear. He might quit when he sees Tacha walk thru that door o. See him massaging chicken for Tacha.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ike funny dude

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

No not you
How can I be talking about you? When you just want drama? I was adding to your post
I meant battalion Tacha lipsrsealed
I have to start minding grammar and everything when posting
Just that it is boooring

Okay. Honestly sometimes I find it hard to understand your posts lol, so I just read and pass.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:

Mike won't even react .
People will end up disappointed.
Dudes non sending game is legendary. grin
hahahahaha (heavy evil laughter)

Mike aka Mr karma go finish biggie today with all the whole accents in the world.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Auntybose007: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vyolet:

Biggie said the guests will give them word of advice and encourage the housemates, how can their fellow housemates do that?

The letter he asked them to write to the HMs
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Pls IKEGANG let's keep the vote coming
I have voted 600 online and via SMS too

Pls let keep on voting our boy needs vote pls
If u want Ike to stay vote for him pls
I don't care if he comes 5th on Sunday just vote for him God will bless you all
My dear don't share this OK..

We aren't Lung cancer supporters that shared twitter
posts only to escape eviction by coming third...

Ike gang vote silently.... We are not doing students thing like some team Mike..

This eviction is nt that serious... We are voting to check our strength and build up from there.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
Okay. Honestly sometimes I find it hard to understand your posts lol, so I just read and pass.

Sorry shaa cheesy tongue
When I do serious posting, I am often accused of being professorlike
I don’t like that and reserve it for academics
Besides I kinda like this way too

But whenever my post is unclear and you wanna gerrit, just holler
mamBi always gets them, I dunno how shocked
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
buhahahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vyolet:
Seyi and Tacha are the unknown guests.
They have been asked to write an appreciation letter to the housemates thanking them for the meal and also stating a unique trait they all possess, they have 3hours to write the letter. They can take an item from the Secret room and present as gift to the housemates.

Pepperdem biggie.
Were they watching them in the secret room? If so, did they hear anyone say anything about them?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ok dear
Munzy14:

My dear don't share this OK..

We aren't Lung cancer supporters that shared twitter
posts only to escape eviction by coming third...

Ike gang vote silently.... We are not doing students thing like some team Mike..

This eviction is nt that serious... We are voting to check our strength and build up from there.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

lol..I'm stephleena..

yup I supported, Tobi and Alex.

I actually talked about Tobi's bracelet..

I maybe the person..and maybe not.

frankly speaking I can't remember all I posted last edition.
THE GREATEST THREAT TO A CHRONIC LIAR ARE ARE PEOPLE WITH SHARP MEMORIES..

HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING.. I AM GLAD YOU WERE PUT TO SHAME AT LAST... CEE-C PEPPER YOU WELL WELL..

INTERNET NEVER FORGET. nairaland.com/stephleena

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
kiss embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
harveybeaks:

Lol, I swear. He might quit when he sees Tacha walk thru that door o. See him massaging chicken for Tacha.. grin
lolzzz E go pain the guy well well...And it will punch his ego...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
oshe11:

Ha!!!

Whats your Gender?shocked

Gender? Cos I saw nipp.les ?

Was it meant to be seen by one gender only? shocked

I tot I asked everyone to pick their entertainment?

Some people might be entertained by that.

It was same effect Mike tried achieving with open

Chest which I also mentioned but somehow you didnt

Quote that post and asked for my gender

Go joor ! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Biko do not overthink this, shaa cheesy
It is a fairly common BB twist

Wow, secret room. Soo fun smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.