Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4938967 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Oga lung cancer will be like...
Biggie wtf...Am not doing again... He will take a voluntary exit....

his supporters on nairaland will be like....
HAHAHAHA...YOU WANT TO KILL IAMJ? HE WILL JUST SMOKE WEEDS AND SEND 2,000,474,3838,474,383 EMAILS TO MULTICHOICE WITHIN 20 MINUTES...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha is seriously beating her face for the grand entrance grin
Seyi is watching the hms cook for them and clean the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seyi said "Cook for me boys"
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Meanwhile she nearly gouged out Omashola’s eyes and insulted his man goodies for entering the bathroom where she was, on Saturday night
(Dodgy)
Cc Geezeem

Yeyeful geeh undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Ok dear
The 600votes
I hope u voted using mobile, desktop and dstv/gotv apps..
fire ur SMS votes 30mins before 9pm tomorrow.. That is when the numbers matters a lot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

The way she was horrified at the idea of putting crayfish in beans for instance
As if it is a taboo
Weird girl

She even said it was local to do so lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

The 600votes
fire ur SMS votes 30mins before 9pm tomorrow.. That is when the numbers matters a lot..

30 minutes before lines close is dicey oo
What if the lines jam them?
Just tell her to send SMS votes
I think?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
akthedream2019:

HAHAHAHA...YOU WANT TO KILL IAMJ? HE WILL JUST SMOKE WEEDS AND SEND 2,000,474,3838,474,383 EMAILS TO MULTICHOICE WITHIN 20 MINUTES...
hahahahhahah...

Their platoon commander will activate her next moniker and start supporting another person... lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Update .

Phase 1

Tacha and Seyi .

Tacha and Seyi bring up the incident that transpired between Mike and Tacha last week Saturday after the party .

They're both lying facing each other ...Tacha covered with a bed spread and noticably upset ,starts ranting about the incident while Seyi keeps laughing not contributing much but saying just enough to edge her on .

Tacha says Mike should keep her out of his childish games , that if not for disqualification , she would have hit him with a slipper . grin

She states confidently that she's not going anywhere but even in the event she doesn't emerge the winner , she's going to do far better than whomever the winner is.
She says Mike needs the platform more than she does .
She said she's established herself in Nigeria ( as an Instagram stripper and jaruma seller grin) while he's still trying to find his niche .

We go to Mercy and Ike .
After last night's dry humping and blue balls ...Ike is surprisingly feeling lively .
He and Mercy have many lovey dovey moments with both staring each other deep in the eyes and sometimes breaking into laughter .
Mercy says she brought enough outfits not to repeat clothes or do her laundry till the end of the season .
But she's a neat girl and she doesn't smell ( could this be a shade to someone grin)

Ike tells her she does smell , but she smells like lavender grin

Mike :

The housemates are sleeping and Mike feels they're boring .
He wakes everyone pretending he's delivering a hidden task given to him by biggie .
He suggests a talent competition later in the evening .
People should tag along with the partners they had during the painting task and the winner will get 10 bet Naija coins .
Mercy and Thelma asks him what talent do they have that they're going to showcase grin

Later on the housemates gather around for a group discussion .
Mike talks about spirituality .
How he didn't use to believe in eternity till his grand mother baptised him .

Biggie interrupts the housemates and tells them to expect guests tonight by 7: 30 PM CAT .
They are instructed to tidy up the house and make delicious cuisines for the incoming guests .

To be continued

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

30 minutes before lines close is dicey oo
What if the lines jam them?
Just tell her to send SMS votes
I think?
yea am referring to SMS votes..
Noise makers voters do dia gra gra on Monday, a little on Tuesday and gets to fatigue on weds.

Thats y it has been banter and trolling here since morning... lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
After cooking, showing their kitchen skills.
then Mike, wears one bad-ass suit.
mercy, one bad ass gown(for her mind she wan grab davido)
Ike, go tie handkerchief for nose as per the gangster that he's.

jackye, showing her thirty two.. for her mind she wan show herself.
all of them dress finish,dey wait.
then a nonentity..
an Instagram olosho, first of her name!
bringer of body odour, steps in!!!.
oh Gooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!

biggie, an ambulance suppose dey stand by!
emergency cases go plenty!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yep i did that grin
Let stop till tomorrow then
Tnks wink
Munzy14:

The 600votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

yea am referring to SMS votes..
Noise makers voters do dia gra gra on Monday, a little on Tuesday and gets to fatigue on weds.

Thats y it has been banter and trolling here since morning... lol

I do not think you got my point
Read it well oo
Voting very close to 9pm could backfire if the networks are clogged up
I am advising you to vote earlier than then if possible
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

then a nonentity..

LOL, today is your day. Enjoy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

then a nonentity..

This are the housemate names you could come up with?

If you are defending Tasha up and down then Cee C deserves an apology from you.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Brubembem:

Those guest might be Seyi and Tasha.
cheesy They are the guests.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

hahahahhahah...

Their platoon commander will activate her next moniker and start supporting another person... lmaooo
DID YOU NOTICE THAT THEY ALWAYS SUPPORT BEAUTIFUL OR HANDSOME HOUSEMATES?
YOU KNOW PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS FAVOUR PEOPLE WHO LOOK GOOD THAN OTHERS..

WHY SUPPORT SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOK AND NOT REALLY BECAUSE THEY DO SOMETHING YOU LIKE OR CAN ACTUALLY RELATE WITH. HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T REALLY GIVE YOU INNER JOY WHEN YOU WATCH THEM.

I DONT DO BANDWAGON.. EVEN IF MY CHOICE SPEND A DAY IN BIGGIE'S HOUSE.. I AM SATISFIED.

IKE IKE IKE... KEEP ON ROLLING..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
rahazaqa:
Seyi said "Cook for me boys"

grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
ibkayee:

Were they watching them in the secret room? If so, did they hear anyone say anything about them?
I didn't get the "they" though but biggie gave the instructions separately, while the other housemates are busy in the house doing the chores, Kayode showed Tacha and Seyi reading out their own instruction which was what i wrote earlier.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
This exactly moment u will credit ceec for her thinking out of the box and clairvoyant mindset...

She will deecode or say something similar to expecting old HMs or evicted HMs as guest..

She did when anto and khloe were to return...

But all this current ones are there to cook, eat and sleep except IKe and mercy.. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls don't forget to vote for my problem child embarassed embarassed embarassed

Team Frodd shouldn't forget I voted for Frodd last week. One good turns deserve another grin grin grin

There won't be anyone to babysit Frodd and take all the blame if she leaves. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
stephleena:
Alex got the dick first. CeCe would rather forgive the devil than forgive Alex for that. obsessive dwarf.. after forming Lion for cameras.. she come turn to cat for Tobi's dick..

Tobi,dick should collect national honour and medal for humbling a Strong fufu.
STEPHLENA THE HYPOCRITE THAT CLAIMS SHE CANT REMEMBER HER OLD POSTS, THIS IS YOUR OLD ACCOUNT... grin

NOW YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT 68.45% OF TACHA'S FANS ARE OLOSHOS AND THE ANIMASHAUNS.

ALL THEY KNOW IS DICK DICK DICK AND DICK .

INTERNET NEVER FORGETS... HYPOCRITES NEVER REMEMBER.. LOL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Sorry shaa cheesy tongue
When I do serious posting, I am often accused of being professorlike
I don’t like that and reserve it for academics
Besides I kinda like this way too

But whenever my post is unclear and you wanna gerrit, just holler
mamBi always gets them, I dunno how shocked
Cheers

It's sometimes like trying to read a prescription.
Good enough, we've been your patients long enough not to get the drift. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Tacha is truly the one to beat!
I nor go lie

She'll go far no doubt but might not win. What most past winners have in common is usually massive love from most people and even the supporters of other housemates don't necessarily hate them. People so easy to love. The hated ones always come close but never clinch it. Mercy stands a very good chance of winning even if 1st DAUGter leads on Sunday. Save this post.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osuntuyi20: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
big brother extra view on showmax is the best...Gbenga kayode will only show what what you will like to see...dope kaffy n gedoni kiss n level live.....sign up now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:
This exactly moment u will credit ceec for her thinking out of the box and clairvoyant mindset...

She will deecode or say something similar to expecting old HMs or evicted HMs as guest..

She did when anto and khloe were to return...

But all this current ones are there to cook, eat and sleep except IKe and mercy.. tongue
WHAT ABOUT MIKE THAT ALWAYS DANCE LIKE A NURSERY SCHOOL KID?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CoIdplay: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please what time are they (Seyi and Tacha) returning to the house?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vyolet:

I didn't get the "they" though but biggie gave the instructions separately, while the other housemates are busy in the house doing the chores, Kayode showed Tacha and Seyi reading out their own instruction which was what i wrote earlier.
Sorry I meant were Tacha and Seyi watching the others from the secret room. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:
Update .

Phase 1

Tacha and Seyi .

Tacha and Seyi bring up the incident that transpired between Mike and Tacha last week Saturday after the party .

They're both lying facing each other ...Tacha covered with a bed spread and noticably upset ,starts ranting about the incident while Seyi keeps laughing not contributing much but saying just enough to edge her on .

Tacha says Mike should keep her out of his childish games , that if not for disqualification , she would have hit him with a slipper . grin

She states confidently that she's not going anywhere but even in the event she doesn't emerge the winner , she's going to do far better than whomever the winner is.
She says Mike needs the platform more than she does .
She said she's established herself in Nigeria ( as an Instagram stripper and jaruma seller grin) while he's still trying to find his niche .

We go to Mercy and Ike .
After last night's dry humping and blue balls ...Ike is surprisingly feeling lively .
He and Mercy have many lovey dovey moments with both staring each other deep in the eyes and sometimes breaking into laughter .
Mercy says she brought enough outfits not to repeat clothes or do her laundry till the end of the season .
But she's a neat girl and she doesn't smell ( could this be a shade to someone grin)

Ike tells her she does smell , but she smells like lavender grin

Mike :

The housemates are sleeping and Mike feels they're boring .
He wakes everyone pretending he's delivering a hidden task given to him by biggie .
He suggests a talent competition later in the evening .
People should tag along with the partners they had during the painting task and the winner will get 10 bet Naija coins .
Mercy and Thelma asks him what talent do they have that they're going to showcase grin

Later on the housemates gather around for a group discussion .
Mike talks about spirituality .
How he didn't use to believe in eternity till his grand mother baptised him .

Biggie interrupts the housemates and tells them to expect guests tonight by 7PM CAT .
They are instructed to tidy up the house and make delicious cuisines for the incoming guests .

To be continued

Your updates are biased, but it's okay, I understand what u are trying to achieve wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
DOptical:
Pls don't forget to vote for my problem child embarassed embarassed embarassed

Team Frodd shouldn't forget I voted for Frodd last week. One good turns deserve another grin grin grin

There won't be anyone to babysit Frodd and take all the blame if she leaves. grin grin
These people ain't looking like the Esther i see on Tv?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amya:

She'll go far no doubt but might not win. What most past winners have in common is usually massive love from most people and even the supporters of other housemates don't necessarily hate them. People so easy to love. The hated ones always come close but never clinch it. Mercy stands a very good chance of winning even if 1st DAUGter leads on Sunday. Save this post.
The truth is, the arrogant Tacha, could v won if she was friendly.

She is oblivious of the fact she is wasting the money her fans would v used in finals. We all know she is up back to back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:

Says a person supporting Jeff and Ike . grin
Lol .
Nelson has won more challenges than both ...wait they haven't won any grin
Nelson has actually been HOH ...Jeff was appointed ..Ike hasn't even ever been close to winning .
Yet Henry is the dull one .. because one looks like a low budget Indian refugee and the other has an unstable romance with an airhead .

If Ike hasn't won any task or challenges and people notice him this much, then you should know there's something about him that captivates the viewers. Nelson with all his competitive-ness doesn't even seem to exist in the eyes of viewers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.