Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986437 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
DOptical:

Please vote for her. Your Frodd needs her (either for strategy or not). You wouldn't want to see Frodd cry again. grin grin grin grin
lol.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Oga lung cancer will be like...
Biggie wtf...Am not doing again... He will take a voluntary exit....

his supporters on nairaland will be like....

Your wish...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
buhahahahaha..

going to dig my post from my account shows I dealt with people the last edition.

I'm serving three months ban on stephleena account.. I wish mods could forgive me.

and I repeat the day,I perceive Tacha to be anything close to CeCe I withdraw.

I've never changed towards CeCe, she's still a bitter nwakpuda to Me..I don't asslick, I say it as it is.

so get ready,because it will be a long ride...hehehehehe... if you can't take the heat, stay off the kitchen..

but you see this thread, we die here!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
akthedream2019:

HYPOCRITES ARE SCUM.... RUN FROM THEM.
stephlena it may seem as though their maybe a re-match today this one Ak discovered ur hypocrisy.... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
somebody said,Tacha and seyi should ride in on a horse..

it will be so epic

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

hahahahahha now he isn't... We have seen his Watsaap group.

Mike is still competitive na. Didn't you see all the famzy? Even Esther no dey carry last in 'famzying' with Mike and Ike, eventhough she didn't understand their accent or what they were saying. I saw her yawning while listening to them yesterday grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
I remember us being awake till 3am just to see the return of Khlanto
That’s how everybody is rushing home to watch Secha’s return
Again, it’s not about Tacha at all

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

It is always the case, regardless of who is coming back
The fact is that the remaining housemates have realigned themselves gamewise, and therefore any return would be sure to bring drama, a new twist and game change
The incoming housemates have gotten some BB clarity and or insight so will bring in added drama
Last season, Khloe and Anto’s return brought drama
Additionally the return of CCee after the last evictions sparked plenty drama, with just one Sunday remaining
Before then we used to have fake evictions and barn stays too, and each one brought drama and a different dynamic to the game
This season, there is a pepper build up by the bet9ja and the BB crew (for the organisers’ bank accounts and for viewers’ entertainment)
It is really nothing to do with Tacha, however we may wish it to be so or not

A lot of the anticipation has A LOT to do with Tacha. Saying it does is just being disingenuous. I'm not even a Tacha fan and I've been a strident critic of her behavior since day one but when I see the truth I say it.

Many of the housemates hate Tacha. Many people are eager to see their reaction when they realize they've been preparing food and putting the house in order for her return. People are also eager to see how the Tacha - Mercy - Ike triangle will unfold. Mike criticized Tacha for being to proud and presented her eviction as proof that overconfidence and pride goes before a fall. People are eager to see his reaction when she returns.

Tacha's troublesome attitude makes the show interesting, it doesn't matter whether she is faking it or not. Her tendency to get upset at the littlest of things and her combative behavior is the materialization of the "pepper dem" slogan. Tacha gives people a lot to talk about, despite her not being very active in the house. (imagine if she becomes more active)

This BBnaija without Tacha would have been more boring than it is. This is a fact.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

What are the health implications of smoking?.

Did mike said karma visited tacha?..

u see, 98.45% of my attacks are legit..
If na you,won't you say same or even worse
And you heard what tacha said this morning abi?
on how she would have stone Mike with her slippers that night,and that he can go ahead to win the show
she went on on how she knows the Nigerian market and Mike is trying to get into the same market ,she will be bigger than the winner etc
if it was Mike that said all these, this place would have been on fire especially you.
besides he only said that in relation to what happened that night because he said she was trying to provoke him.
quick question
why are you not coming for diane that said she's happy she's gone.?
and mercy that said Ike was getting close to tacha so she's equally happy that tacha is gone?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Papiikush:

Nah... Photoshopped pictures
I hope u are shooting for Ike...We don't want a teddyA on us o...We want to shoot till Ebuka say stop.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

stephlena it may seem as though their maybe a re-match today this one Ak discovered ur hypocrisy.... lol
THANK GOD SHE CANT REPORT THIS POST TO ANY MODERATOR BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FACTS AND NO INSULT..

SHE DON ENTER MY TRAP.. I WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE HER HYPOCRISY

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yale9:
there is nothing entertaining in Tacha. The viewers are only eager to watch because of the intrigues (not entertainment) her return would bring, since almost every housemate wants her out of the house. Her “eviction” is seemingly a sign of relief to all the housematesz

If something intrigues you, it's a source of entertainment.

End of story.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
7.30 is the time grin

Okay now.

Queen Tacha, king Seyi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

lol.. what hypocrisy?

perhaps it has another meaning

I don't think I've ever changed toward nwakpuda.

pls smoke me out..show me any post, I've said something different about CeCe..and watch me bury my head in Shame.

if its about tacha,sorry she hasn't done any thing that should warrant my hate.

is she a sadist!

is she obsessive?

is she a pathological liar?

why should we compare Tacha and CeCe? CeCe is a lawyer..she has all the exposures.. and yet she behaves like mc oloumo apprentice.

just like I said, the day I perceive the energy of CeCe around Tacha.. I'm so done with that.

and yes,tacha is yet to grab a dic.k

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

I hope u are shooting for Ike.. We don't want a teddyA on us o.. .We want to shoot till Ebuka say stop.
IF I SAY ....NO.
YOU SAY..... BAD.
ANOTHER MAN SAY...LUCK.

OMO, NA YOU SABI

IKE IKE IKE MY GEE

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jen92:
What is Tacha feeling like? Imagine her saying Mike should never play with her, that she has broken into the Nigeria market and Mike needs it more.

Furthermore, that if she doesnt even win she will blow more than the winner. And is NOT eviction that can make her not win.

What sort of pride is this? This her native dr we need to know. This isnt pride again is arrogance . She didnt come to play but to be serious. She even said she would v slapped Mike. Mouth.

Let her try it. If I was in that house I would v dared her to touch me, just to disqualify her . Instead of her to be thinking of expansion as Mike has tried in England, she is bragging.

I wonder how ppl like her.
and your rant means what Chai this people seff ,carrying bbn matter for head like gellegrin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is Tacha not just a shameless groupie? Even with Davido OBO tattoo on her chest Davido no even show her support, he's supporting Mercy on Instagram and making fun of Tacha's OBO tattoo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
DOptical:

Mike is still competitive na. Didn't you see all the famzy? Even Esther no dey carry last in 'famzying' with Mike and Ike, eventhough she didn't understand their accent or what they were saying. I saw her yawning while listening to them yesterday grin grin grin
Those girls in their are criminals... They knw Ike and mike go get good fan base...ones in a while them go come famzy...But I don't know if we should tell them, we are not sharing anything this week....lol
Every aboki deh with him kettle..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

If something intrigues you, it's a source of entertainment.

End of story.
not quite

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FloraEC(f): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
beyedew:

As in eh
I read the real update here not all these bloggers half baked story or sex scene

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
“SMS” VOTE Khafi to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:
lol.. what hypocrisy?

perhaps it has another meaning

I don't think I've ever changed toward nwakpuda.

pls smoke me out..show me any post, I've said something different about CeCe..and watch me bury my head in Shame.

if its about tacha,sorry she hasn't done any thing that should warrant my hate.

is she a sadist!

is she obsessive?

is she a pathological liar?

why should we compare Tacha and CeCe? CeCe is a lawyer..she has all the exposures.. and yet she behaves like mc oloumo apprentice.

just like I said, the day I perceive the energy of CeCe around Tacha.. I'm so done with that.

and yes,tacha is yet to grab a dic.k [/s]
TRASH FROM AN HYPOCRITE..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Munzy14:

Those girls in their are criminals... They knw Ike and mike go get good fan base...ones in a while them go come famzy...But I don't know if we should tell them, we are not sharing anything this week....lol
Every aboki deh with him kettle..

Please vote Esther regardless. cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yale9:
there is nothing entertaining in Tacha. The viewers are only eager to watch because of the intrigues (not entertainment) her return would bring, since almost every housemate wants her out of the house. Her “eviction” is seemingly a sign of relief to all the housematesz
What is entertaining about the drug lord

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tonight gonna be interesting, so Gedoni and khafi work Na to fucck every night now grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:
I remember us being awake till 3am just to see the return of Khlanto
That’s how everybody is rushing home to watch Secha’s return
Again, it’s not about Tacha at all

You really hate Tacha lol.

If it was Seyi and any other female housemate that were arriving as guests, the level of anticipation wouldn't be as high as it is.

Tacha fits the achetype of the hated Villian. The Villian always adds entertainment to any story. Tacha is the stone the builders rejected. The black sheep. The detested foe. The one everyone loves to hate. She's like Prince Joeffrey in Game of thrones. These sorts of people always bring an interesting brand of entertainment, uniqueness and intrigue to every story.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Omo this girls are really dressing hot to meet either Davido or Don Jazzy shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dansuqi:

What is entertaining about the drug lord
let’s start from his lips.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

Liar. You really hate Tacha lol.

If it was Seyi and Mercy(and I'm using Mercy because she's one of the entertaining housemates) that were arriving as guests, the level of anticipation wouldn't be as high as it is.

Tacha fits the achetype of the hated Villian. The Villian always adds entertainment to any story. Tacha is the stone the builders rejected. The black sheep. The detested foe. The one everyone loves to hate. She's Prince Joeffrey in Game of thrones. These sorts of people always make any story interesting to

Ohkayyy
Cheers

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eseose9:

If na you,won't you say same or even worse
And you heard what tacha said this morning abi?
on how she would have stone Mike with her slippers that night,and that he can go ahead to win the show
she went on on how she knows the Nigerian market and Mike is trying to get into the same market ,she will be bigger than the winner etc
if it was Mike that said all these, this place would have been on fire especially you.
besides he only said that in relation to what happened that night because he said she was trying to provoke him.
quick question
why are you not coming for diane that said she's happy she's gone.?
and mercy that said Ike was getting close to tacha so she's equally happy that tacha is gone?
Tacha has a niche in the naija cyber space and entertainment industry.. are u in doubt?.

Mike saying tacha provoked him is funny..Hope his supporters gave tacha the strike the called for last week.
Diane said she is not going to stand to give her a fake hug like some HMs wanted to..because she doesn't like her..did she lie?...

Tacha lowkey vibes with Ike..didn't u see her birthday message to him..she said she is always there anytime he needs to talk to her.
if u are mercy, will u like that?.

almost 98.89% of my points are valid.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
NLmember:
Is Tacha not just a shameless groupie? Even with Davido OBO tattoo on her chest Davido no even show her support, he's supporting Mercy on Instagram and making fun of Tacha's OBO tattoo
see them!

say what you're sure of.

because others hate, doesn't mean you should do.

avoid band wagons!

go check davido's Instagram and twitter accounts,he never said such! haba!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
Omo this girls are really dressing hot to meet either Davido or Don Jazzy shocked

Khafy just said
“Come on, it’s obvious Don Jazzy is the person coming”
Maybe cos of Don Jazzy’s songs playing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61