Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985549 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
Omo this girls are really dressing hot to meet either Davido or Don Jazzy shocked
hahahahaha.. na don mama T..dem go see this night.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stephlena:

lol.. what hypocrisy?

perhaps it has another meaning

I don't think I've ever changed toward nwakpuda.

pls smoke me out..show me any post, I've said something different about CeCe..and watch me bury my head in Shame.

if its about tacha,sorry she hasn't done any thing that should warrant my hate.

is she a sadist!

is she obsessive?

is she a pathological liar?

why should we compare Tacha and CeCe? CeCe is a lawyer..she has all the exposures.. and yet she behaves like mc oloumo apprentice.

just like I said, the day I perceive the energy of CeCe around Tacha.. I'm so done with that.

and yes,tacha is yet to grab a dic.k
U can't castigate Buhari and and say u like Abacha...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amya:

If Ike hasn't won any task or challenges and people notice him this much, then you should know there's something about him that captivates the viewers. Nelson with all his competitive-ness doesn't even seem to exist in the eyes of viewers

Send me your account details please grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Your crush, your favorite House mate is busy cooking, cleaning and wearing his or her best dress now to welcome my guy Seyi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
akthedream2019:
IF I SAY ....NO. YOU SAY..... BAD. ANOTHER MAN SAY...LUCK.
OMO, NA YOU SABI
IKE IKE IKE MY GEE
lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Ohkayyy Cheers
hahahahahah told u a robust epistle is on the way..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
DOptical:

grin grin grin grin

Please vote Esther regardless. cry cry cry
Esther is manipulative and insulting. She doesn't like Frodd yet keep playing him. Esther is only with Frodd because he survived eviction last week and she thought he has a strong fan base that she could tapped in.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin
Tacha return will favour Ike most...take it or leave it...My boy will make highlight back to back..

Ike gang....I stan

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ike and Mercy trending everywhere.
Abeg you guys should keep voting

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
XML33:

A lot of the anticipation has A LOT to do with Tacha. Saying it does is just being disingenuous. I'm not even a Tacha fan and I've been a strident critic of her behavior since day one but when I see the truth I say it.

Many of the housemates hate Tacha. Many people are eager to see their reaction when they realize they've been preparing food and putting the house in order for her return. People are also eager to see how the Tacha - Mercy - Ike triangle will unfold. Mike criticized Tacha for being to proud and presented her eviction as proof that overconfidence and pride goes before a fall. People are eager to see his reaction when she returns.

Tacha's troublesome attitude makes the show interesting, it doesn't matter whether she is faking it or not. Her tendency to get upset at the littlest of things and her combative behavior is the materialization of the "pepper dem" slogan. Tacha gives people a lot to talk about, despite her not being very active in the house. (imagine if she becomes more active)

This BBnaija without Tacha would have been more boring than it is. This is a fact.
will you keep qwayet.. undecided.. Other than her useless behavior which drama does she bring to the house? Person when dey isolate herself for one place Naim you dey talk say dey bring drama?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amya:

She had a good chance truly. I was rooting for her when the show started...even had a fanpage opened for her on IG. But she ruined it the moment she said she was better than everyone else. I quietly withdrew. If only her Jaruma, her other celebrity friends and fans contribute all these voting money, they could easily gather like a 100M and gift her to start business. But they keep enriching show creators. She'll come 2nd or 3rd but that price money won't go to her.

it's a competition ,u do anything for you opposition to be scared of u bro

well I'm not r fan anyways
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Ohkayyy Cheers
lol.walk away

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Digital101:

Esther is manipulative and insulting. She doesn't like Frodd yet keep playing him. Esther is only with Frodd because he survived eviction last week and she thought he has a strong fan base that she could tapped in.
So if you're Frood what will you do?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lordjb:
Tonight gonna be interesting, so Gedoni and khafi work Na to fucck every night now grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
The link fall my hands during Sunday Live show.. But somehow I got to watch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Geezeem:

Gee, I'm scared o cheesy
Should i send mine too? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
When these Niggas find out its just tacha and Seyi they are all dressing and making up to pls they will all feel stupid
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rossycee:

The link fall my hands during Sunday Live show.. But somehow I got to watch.
sorry about that, you just have to be active on the page before the live show starts and don't refresh the page oh grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
stephleena:
the most annoying thing,is that CeCe is coming home empty handed,nothing to show,but rather a bruised and completely tarnished image..
sha,few more days to go if not,she's not better to those housemates, that left much earlier.
after all d money pumped nothing to show..
no solid friendship.. nothing at all, but rather a black bead,given to her like an agbalumo seller, given to her by Tobi..
HAHAHAHA...THIS LIFE.. WHATEVER GOOD IS MEANT FOR US SHALL NEVER PASS US BY.. LITTLE LITTLE PATIENCE cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
lymelyte:
will you keep qwayet.. undecided.. Other than her useless behavior which drama does she bring to the house? Person when dey isolate herself for one place Naim you dey talk say dey bring drama?

Tacha is the most talked about housemate this season. This is fact. She isolates herself and yet gets so much attention and generates this much controversy. Imagine if she didn't isolate herself this much.

Tacha is the real Pepper Dem. See as she dey pepper una for this thread lol.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Digital101:

Not really. Didn't you see her face when Ebuka was about to evict Frodd on Sunday? She was legit scared.

She likes Frodd as a friend but Frodd keeps pushing for more. For example, whenever she's with Frodd, did you see Nelson shade her or keeps rambling about her to the HMs like Frodd loves to do whenever she's with Nelson? Abeg free Esther.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
DOptical:
Pls don't forget to vote for my problem child embarassed embarassed embarassed

Team Frodd shouldn't forget I voted for Frodd last week. One good turns deserve another grin grin grin

There won't be anyone to babysit Frodd and take all the blame if she leaves. grin grin

She might actually be 23 lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Geezeem:

Little wonder I've been dreaming about you lately grin

Something tells me we are destined to be together.

I just know when I encounter my soulmate . grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

cheesy
Khafy just said
“Come on, it’s obvious Don Jazzy is the person coming”
Maybe cos of Don Jazzy’s songs playing?
Lmao she said that?
Have you seen Mercy? She is hot af, I can’t wait for this drama

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol grin I like TACHA Sha
If only she will calm down
Munzy14:
grin grin
Tacha return will favour Ike most...take it or leave it...My boy will make highlight back to back..

Ike gang....I stan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha pls come and save ike from this village witch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Khafi has refused to let anyone receive a message from Biggie today and Frodd is taking it personal.

Ok Frodd is adressing the issue now and Khafi thinks he always tries to suppress her.

Frodd has issues jare. I taya

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
akthedream2019:

HAHAHAHA...THIS LIFE.. WHATEVER GOOD IS MEANT FOR US SHALL NEVER PASS US BY.. LITTLE LITTLE PATIENCE cheesy
buhahahahaha... thank u for bringing back old memories.. pls do more! u could make my posts your archives.. that's the least I could do for an obsessive and loyal dog.

I need no soothsayer to tell me.. CeCe has insured that agbalumo beads. it's that precious.

she still remains, the short dick grabber.

the pathological liar.

obsessed dwarf..

she won't trade that agbalumo bead for anything in the world!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:
Little wonder I've been dreaming about you lately grin
Something tells me we are destined to be together.
I just know when I encounter my soulmate . grin grin
buhahahahaha!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Tacha pls come and save ike from this village witch

Seems Mercy has turned you down in the past? As you take carry her matter for head.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lymelyte(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
U be real ozswor.... Pepper who? Same way I talk about other house mate, that's the same way I talk about her no difference..
XML33:

Tacha is the most talked about housemate this season. This is fact. She isolates herself and yet gets so much attention and generates this much controversy. Imagine if she didn't isolate herself this much.

Tacha is the real Pepper Dem. See as she dey pepper una for this thread lol.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Menance:
When these Niggas find out its just tacha and Seyi they are all dressing and making up to pls they will all feel stupid
lolz grin they LL be like ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
lymelyte:
U be real ozswor.... Pepper who? Same way I talk about other house mate, that's the same way I talk about her no difference..

She's peppering you to the point that you are casting aspersions on a total stranger that said something good about her.

May Tacha continue to pepper you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.