Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948106 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Brubembem:
[s] Tasha discussing with MIKE privately regarding to what he, Mike, said about her.

She's sounding nice, smart, calculative and matured.

She's reminding Mike that it's all a game and he shouldn't easily believe in people who have been acting nice in the house.

She reminded Mike of what Ebuka told him that he shouldn't see the show as a family union, but a game, a game and show where your close friend is capable of betraying you to get you evicted.

Mike is listening attentively.

She has said what got her upset that prompted her violent action towards him on Saturday.

She said Mike threw her something which made her fall, the fall took her gown up which made Seyi saw her ass.Obviously, Kayode did not show us the scene.

She's still speaking and almost crying.

In my opinion, Tasha is being matured and sensible at the moment.

She had promised Mike to change because of him, but not fully assuring him that she'll change.

Lesson--Be bold enough to say how you feel about people, be it negative or positive. It might help settle issues.

Be bold like MIKE.

Discussion still on [/s] .
No fvck is given.. Like I said before, she was really embarrassed how Seyi took the whole shine tonight and this got her really jealous.
She even dragged Sir Dee to one corner and that one use style blast am.

This is the same Tacha that called Frodd a multicolored human being.. Where as she is a burnt offering bleaching pig herself..
She can cry herself a river... Nobody cares.. Shame don catch am.

Tacha the low budget Cee-C... She can only impress people like stephlena and her fellow mgbekes.

Team Tacha, come and carry your burnt offering ooo.
She will never forget what happened to her tonight.. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
MizzD:
Tacha is crying cry

Okay she’s been quick to suck it in..This could be it tacha, your moment to shine and explain yourself cry cry

She thinks it’s really unfair for mike to want her to act some certain way. She can promise to try but she can’t promise she will change completely. Said mike wouldnt want to be in her shoes.

She’s also referring to the kaffi snd jackie conversation. Said mike may not understand the stigma associated with the term ‘witch’ because he didn’t grow up in Nigeria. She said on a scale of 1 to 10, Kaffi hit the 10.

Said she doesn’t talk about people so it will be hard for Ebuka to put her on the spot. Said she’d rather say it to their faces.

She’s also speaking about how close she was with kaffi and how she has done so many things for her - doing her make up, lettugn her wear her stuffs, yet she said those things about her.

Said she can’t say she has a rich dad out there spending money on the votes. So she has to do the work even though the armies are also doing theirs lipsrsealed
is this not nonsense, u have bad characters and u think everyone is unto their own opinion, the saying that says that not everyone wont like you, doesn't mean that everyone should dislike you, when everyone finds fault in u, then there is a problem.... and now see how immature she is Mike kept quite through out her convo, and she is trying to interrupt him as he is talking.... u see immaturity?..... abeg jare she has problems, besides that are stretch mark is irritating

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
And she interrupts him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
oshe11:
Oh Tacha!!!

Why are U doing this to Me?
Dnt wanna stan anyone but U aint making it easy

I feel You, I feel the pains
Been there and I understand U alot
Tacha.............

Tonight is your night..........
Shine dear, Shine!!!
Just declare your "fanship" already grin. It has been long overdue.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:
Tacha is talking BS and playing the game well though.

Fake tears.

More like trying to poison Mike's mind towards the other hm and also get sympathy votes.

Nothing apologetic about her talk.

You are back
Nnoo
Anytime I see tears I become weak shaa
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Fake tears.

More like trying to poison Mike's mind towards the other hm and also get sympathy votes.

Thank you Mama!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
nazablossom:

I knowww
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
2pretty4u:
And she interrupts him.
she can't help herself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike says this is the most in-depth talk he’s ever had with anyone in the house and he’s glad tacha chose to open up to him.

Shipping

Micha cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
SilentBang:

Online voting.

modified: their screenshots plenty for twitter.
I seriously doubt if those registered to the Africa magic website with a Non Nigerian number can vote online
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:

Fake tears.

Ahn! Ahn!!!

Mama everything isnt abt the game oooo

Tacha self na Human Being ooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Omega48:
to me Tasha is saying nonsense, what has she gone through... i bet she hasn't gone through nothing.... even if u have gone through anything is it now an excuse for being proud or having useless character, maturity is when u go through stuffs and humility changes you for the better...people should stop basking in the image of their past that isnt even as bad as they think....Tasha is still a child

pls judge urself,r u acting mature right now?

#kindergarten

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

You are back
Nnoo
Anytime I see tears I become weak shaa
There's Wi-Fi on board and i'm.watching from Mydstv now.

Loads quite slowly though and I missed the grand entrance.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
MizzD:
Mike says this is the most in-depth talk he’s ever had with anyone in the house and he’s glad tacha chose to open up to him.

Shipping

Micha cool
Noooooooo, he is not buying it

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

I knowww
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
MizzD:

Shipping

Micha cool
Micha burn ur phone screen there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike indirectly concurring that he hates tacha based on what she jokingly told him in week one

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
ifyalways:

There's Wi-Fi on board and i'm.watching from Mydstv now.

Loads quite slowly though and I missed the grand entrance.

If anything is unclear
Tmr I will explain
Even if I have to drag MizzD to help
Ije oma
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bo55lady: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Menance:
Why is Mike acting like a bitch right now.
stuttering and all. Don't be scared man?
Calm down that's how he talks

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
ibori1:

pls judge itself,r u acting mature right now?

#kindergarten
are you sure you are ok? go and find your first school leaving certificate
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
kodded:
efe failed musician

omoshola failed comedian

...... all this warri people sef undecided
I am from Warri undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike said that Tacha said in week one that "its just only week one, let's see how he'll behave as time goes on" in reference that Mike won't be able to stay faithful as time goes on. Mike said she judged him without knowing him. Without knowing his background. That he's tried to reach out but she keeps pushing him away.

Tacha said she was joking about it and then she goes on to explain why she said that. And that she hasn't really mentioned it again ever since.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
eksbabe:
Noooooooo, he is not buying it

He is standing his ground oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I seriously doubt if those registered to the Africa magic website with a Non Nigerian number can vote online
They can oh.they make a sizeable minority of voters.its one of those factors that helped ceec till the last week
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yeah
It is not good to compare and measure (especially to downplay) struggles

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Thank you Mama!
She's watched this game back to back and knows every thing.

He can it be an apology When shes trying to paint the other hms in bad light?

I wonder why people said she cried? Where was the tears? Abi na cos I dey watch for mydstv now app cos I saw no tears but a fake, dry attempt to shed a tear which didn't work. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Me too
Tears know how to do me in
cry

Lmao... Power of a Woman!!!!!!

Frodd cried because of his feelings and everyone called him names. Hian

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Both are being matured. I love their discussion.

If this Tacha can continue like this, trust me, she will win a lot of people over, me included.

The events of this night, Mike's speech and Sir Dee's advice finally got to her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beorn1:
Mike said that Tacha said in week one that "its just only week one, let's see how he'll behave as time goes on" in reference that Mike won't be able to stay faithful as time goes on. Mike said she judged him without knowing him. Without knowing his background. That he's tried to reach out but she keeps pushing him away.

Tacha said she was joking about it and then she goes on to explain why she said that. And that she hasn't really mentioned it again ever since.
in his words, “I am not a regular guy, why do you box me with a regular guy”

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Papiikush:

Lmao... Power of a Woman!!!!!!

Frodd cried because of his feelings and everyone called him names. Hian

I warmed up to him again because of the tears sef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
2pretty4u:
And she interrupts him.
She is lowkey bullying him and dominating him by dictating the direction of the convo tsking advantage of his incoherence and lack of coordination when talking

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
nazablossom:

Story!!!

I'm just having fun ooo

Dnt take it too serious

I'm "Fanshipless"cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)