Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4947273 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha will soon get annoyed I can sense it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Must Tacha argue? Argh!

Mike: There is confidence and there is arrogance, what I see is arrogance.

He is right Tacha, just learn!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gulher:
I hope either seyi or mike wins this year. Tacha would have won bbnaija2019 easily but .....
should I tell her fans?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onyeomanono24(f): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike said he's helping Tasha to trend cheesy grin right now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Threebear:
I think Tacha is an angry girl who's had a lot of issues growing up .
This is no longer a strategy , it's her reality .
She's not a happy person .
I can only imagine constantly being sexualized , boys attributing no value to you except seeing you as a cheap sex object.
It takes a major hit on someone's self esteem and confidence.
Being a woman is already hard enough in this third world country , now just imagine being a woman who is thought just a little above a glorified prostitute.
Even though she's in the house trying to get her act together and clean up whatever is left of her tainted image , she's still getting sexualized and objectified.
I can't imagine what that little girl must have been through .
Harassment from boys who think it's okay to take liberties simply because she strips on IG .
She looks noticably out of place with the posh housemates because she came from a different world .
A world where she has made herself queen amongst her likes .
Now she's been confronted with her reality ,that outside that world which she's has smartly woven for herself, she's nothing more than a glorified sex worker with very little education and not much of a resume .

And she has to live with those reminders for 99 days .

Little wonder -she's secluded , emotionally detached and radiating off a shitload of negative vibes .

My heart reaches out to her .
I remember when I said this weeks ago but people thought I was hating on Tacha .
I know when a woman is going through something .
She has so much anger packed inside her .
I'm glad she's letting some of the bile out .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike is telling Tacha everything some of we viewers have been wanting to tell her....all that exudes from her is arrogance....

The funny thing is her lack of comprehension is something else

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

Norrin tongue
Lol
U must talk oooo
Tell me wetin u know, I wan confam sometin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Menance:
she can't
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike to Tacha: There's confidence and there's arrogance, I only see arrogance from you not confidence.

Perfecting echoing viewer's thoughts

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
MizzD:
[s] We need to give tacha a break though. If we can all shower mike with accolades for being straight up with tacha , i think she deserves same for initiating this conversation.

And she stopped those tears almost immediately. A case of someone who sees herself as strong suddenly gettting vulnerable. And the moment she realized she was getting vulnerable, she sucked it up.

She’s also spot on about the housemates nominating mike because they seem him as a threat (Sir Dee comes to mind)

She straight up said mike didn’t make any sense by insinuating she was given a second chance so she could be humble. And of course her armies had to feature too. So yeah there’s stlll an element of ‘tacha’ in this conversation.

No mike , no part of you felt guilty tacha left. I’m not buying that undecided [/s]
Chai....this one don drink Zobo tire... Jarumi abi wetin be her name is really working.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
onyeomanono24:

No you are missing it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ifyalways(f): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eeghe:

If anything is unclear
Tmr I will explain
Even if I have to drag MizzD to help
Ije oma
Dalu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike has repeated sir Dee's words - Tacha's looks down on the HMs. He said the vibe he gets from Tacha is arrogance not confidence. He gets the vibe of "I'm good, you're wrong, I'm big, you're small" ftom her.

That's it. She belittles them like they'd be grateful they're in the same space with her. There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Menance:
grin plot twist... She ends up insulting the hell out of his life.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
viewers wey don sleep
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seems tacha's return humbled mike and unsettled him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Menance:
Like I said earlier... Those are fake tears that cant move someone like me.. She will do worse things.. Just sit and watch.. I. give her 4 days..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
onyeomanono24:

You misunderstood him, it is what he heard when she left. He is using himself as an example of what was said about her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beorn1:
See how you handle issue. Now Mike's apologized to her, but that's because he's listened to what she had to say. Of Tacha had spoken to Mike this calmly, Mike would've apologized a longtime. He meant no harm.

Tacha should learn how to aporoach people. She needs to love people. Drop the me vs the world act. Not everybody is out to attack you.

The bolded is everything

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
scondy:
Mike is telling Tacha everything some of we viewers have been wanting to tell her....all that exudes from her is arrogance....

The funny thing is her lack of comprehension is something else

I'm beginning to think this is why she always misquote everyone

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike is a low key savage.

He said to Tasha that one of her problems is her inability to add respect to the way she presents her talk.

He also said Tasha talks like she's channelling her life's miseries to people.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
MizzD:
We need to give tacha a break though. If we can all shower mike with accolades for being straight up with tacha , i think she deserves same for initiating this conversation.

And she stopped those tears almost immediately. A case of someone who sees herself as strong suddenly gettting vulnerable. And the moment she realized she was getting vulnerable, she sucked it up.

She’s also spot on about the housemates nominating mike because they seem him as a threat (Sir Dee comes to mind)

She straight up said mike didn’t make any sense by insinuating she was given a second chance so she could be humble. And of course her armies had to feature too. So yeah there’s stlll an element of ‘tacha’ in this conversation.

No mike , no part of you felt guilty tacha left. I’m not buying that undecided

I'm looking for my last year Suya

U deserve it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dansuqi:
Seems tacha's return humbled mike and unsettled him
which reality are you living in?

Come back home

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
dominique:
Mike to Tacha: There's confidence and there's arrogance, I only see arrogance from you not confidence.

Perfecting echoing viewer's thoughts
Madam,why are you ignoring me? Please free Garfield 1 from kirikiri please oh.i will stand as surety for him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
MizzD:
We need to give tacha a break though. If we can all shower mike with accolades for being straight up with tacha , i think she deserves same for initiating this conversation.

No mike , no part of you felt guilty tacha left. I’m not buying that undecided
Sir Dee didn't nominate Mike please .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha is saying she cannot pretend to like the HMs because she's been up the most, for the third time and she knows she'll continue to be up, so need trying to pretend to be nice when they will still put her up.

She's forgetting that her negative energy and rude character is making it easy for the HMs to nominate her. She's not helping matters.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:

Come back home
This is a subjective show and we interpret it same
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
zicoraads:
SafariGirl, dem knack you ban? grin lipsrsealed
I've been engrossed in other things.

I like to take occassional breaks from the internet, for the purpose of a healthy mind smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
I was here last week, I was here the week before last, its likely I might be up next Sunday...In fact am the most up - Tacha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
onyeomanono24:
You didn’t hear right.
He said she once said in the house that when she is having a conversation with someone, she is helping the person trend.
And yes she has said it before, the night of the coins where she had an argument with Mercy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Brubembem:
Mike is a low key savage.

He said to Tasha that one of her problems is her inability to add respect to the way she presents her talk.

He also said Tasha talks like she's channelling her life's miseries to people.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
iamJ:

Come back home

Like honestly, his comments are so off. I'm wondering if there's another channel I am not watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.