Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4948520 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beorn:
It's funny how people that are actually dull are calling Tacha and co dull.

Only a DULL person will call Ike a thief for taking Biggie's coins which he instructed them to do without the use of force.

Y'all laugh at HMs for being dull, but despite ability to read, ended up being worse than the HMs. Simple English is hard to comprehend for you dull lots.

This kind of ignorance, I've never seen it. God forbid!!

So, because the coins belonged to Biggie, it is not stealing when Ike took it without the permission of the present owner?

This is like saying that my landlord can break into my home because he owns the house.

Stealing is stealing. The coins were not Biggie's coins as at the time Ike took them.

Ike is a thief. Or maybe you ought to check the meaning of "thief".

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Phobos19: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neimar:

wetin Nelson dy do?

She is sad about her coins that was moved and blames herself

Nelson is not trying in consoling her. He is just laughing 'kakakakakaka'

Then she said she may not participate in today's activities because of her mood. Nelson replies that he will drag her by her hairs outside
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:
I have stopped watching this foolish show and God will punish biggie .

Rubbish. angry angry I lack words to construct how horribly angry I am with this show.

This thread that biggie is condoning, I foresee disaster in the future.

People will act rude as a strategy with great abandon and worst of it, they are the ones getting contracts after the show.

And I can no longer fold my hands and keep watching the nonsense biggie is throwing at my face. He's painting women in the bad light that they are rude, without manners and bitter at home.

Until he does put an end to this shameless parade I will stop viewing. From T-boss to cee-c to Tasha and more to come.

I am a woman and I don't support this and that's not how a woman behaves and not how Nigerian women are. If this is what entertainment it's all about then I bow out.

F***k you biggie and the morafuckers sponsoring the f***cked up show.

goodbye ooo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Phobos19:

She is sad about her coins that was moved and blames herself

Nelson is not trying in consoling her. He is just laughing 'kakakakakaka'

Then she said she may not participate in today's activities because of her mood. Nelson replies that he will drag her by her hairs outside

until she go see the coins for Nelson locker
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Phobos19: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
eksbabe:
Havent the coins been returned yet?

'They've' returned it somewhere. But Esther (and or Nelson) are yet to stand up from their bed.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beorn1:

I didn't get you wrong. You misunderstood me. I mentioned Igbo land because that's where Frodd grew up in response to you saying he must've grown up in place where admitting to being wrong is outlawed.

It's just a misunderstanding.

Frodd attended the same school as I did in Lagos, and I wish him all the best. No problem at all
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Phobos19:

'They've' returned it somewhere. But Esther (and or Nelson) are yet to stand up from their bed.
Lol, dem neva baff be that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
maklelemakukula:
No Tuoyo, No party angry

angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:

He won't escape nomination next week except he wins HoH or veto power challenge.

I pray he wins HoH instead of veto power, because anyone he replaces with himself, his or her fans will attack him, accusing him of being vindicative after getting turned down if the person is a female like in the case of Mercy.

With HoH, none of the HMs or their fans will come for him. But the issue is that Frodd is not good at HoH challenges. The veto power is based on luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Good afternoon, how was your night? Do you want me to leave Nairaland for you? If yes, please say it so that I can leave and create my own forum. This is getting too much.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
this nelson and esther nothing will make me more happy than seeing two of them evicted tomorrow angry useless couple....they should go home and continue with their mouth odour and fart love

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, because the coins belonged to Biggie, it is not stealing when Ike took it without the permission of the present owner?

This is like saying that my landlord can break into my home because he owns the house.

Stealing is stealing. The coins were not Biggie's coins as at the time Ike took them.

I'm done with this issue. I've debated it and explained everything about the coins. Kindly hold onto your belief, and hopefully, you'll prosecute Ike for committing crime when he leaves the house, or better still move a motion to criminalize BB. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Phobos19:

'They've' returned it somewhere. But Esther (and or Nelson) are yet to stand up from their bed

lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tell me why he would put Tasha and seyi in a room, gave them a TV and a phone piece to hear what the other housemates are saying?

I was so angry I felt like murdering biggie. What was he thinking.? How is this entertainment? Why exposed other housemates game for two f***kers that ain't worth it.?

They will ruin the show eventually Cos the show is built on a faulty foundation, "be rude and mannerless " it keeps viewers watching".

And what does it tells the society! "women are rude and disrespectful". angry angry

Well God knows I rather used my money to treat a dying rat than vote for any of biggie's contestants. He should do the voting himself. Foolish goat.

Boring show!!!! that's why they need negative attitudes to keep viewers interested .

I'm yet to see a rude guy in big brother. Rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neimar:

goodbye ooo

Goodbye too angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Easy easy Ginaz

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Omashola is on his bed praying while Nelson and Esther are solo-flexing on their bed.

Thelma is also out of place. Sitting on her bed probably day dreaming.

Abeg show me Ike, I haven't seen our Micheal Scofield this morning. Heard his skills were more than Ragnar Lothrbork's when it comes to things of worth grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Just imagine what an intelligent person is saying, "This is like saying that my landlord can break into my home because he owns the house," as if there's a house you'll pack in and the landlord will make you sign an agreement where he has the right to break into your room as he pleases.

Someone actually equated a game where HM agreed to abide by Biggie's rules with a a scenario where tenants can charge they landlords for breaking and entering their space without their consent.

I guess landlords in Nigeria also lock up their tenants for the duration of their stay in their houses.

Landlords also feed their tenants everyday.

Landlords also give their tenants 60m worth of prizes and tell them to engage in arena games for the public's entertainment.

Walahi, some people have the IQ of termite.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:
Tell me why he would put Tasha and seyi in a room, gave them a TV and a phone piece to hear what the other housemates are saying?

I was so angry I felt like murdering biggie. What was he thinking.? How is this entertainment? Why exposed other housemates game for two f***kers that ain't worth it.?

They will ruin the show eventually Cos the show is built on a faulty foundation, "be rude and mannerless " it keeps viewers watching".

And what does it tells the society! "women are rude and disrespectful". angry angry

Well God knows I rather used my money to treat a dying rat than vote for any of biggie's contestants. He should do the voting himself. Foolish goat.

Boring show!!!! that's why they need negative attitudes to keep viewers interested .

Ojewa ke eng?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
this nelson and esther nothing will make me more happy than seeing two of them evicted tomorrow angry useless couple....they should go home and continue with their mouth odour and fart love

Abi. So unattractive and disgusting couple tbh.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:

they didn't watch them for 24hrs straight he kept turning the tv on and off for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:

Really? You felt like murdering Biggy? That was too extreme. This is just a reality show o.... Hian!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:

I know you are frustrated but is not by force to watch the show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Easy easy Ginaz

I don't want to be easy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
tegax:

Really? You felt like murdering Biggy? That was too extreme. This is just a reality show o.... Hian!

Yes I did. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mike, tacha, Jackie and Seyi playing the "Ayo" (awale) in the dinning.

Omashola joined them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:
they didn't watch them for 24hrs straight he kept turning the tv on and off for them

He should not have done that. I found it wrong. sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Digital101:

I know you are frustrated but is not by force to watch the show.

Frustration is far from me OK? I don't know about you though!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Aftermath .

The thief and his lover grin

Chapter 1 .

Mercy already feeling guilty tries to persuade Ike to return the stolen coins - partly or wholly .

Ike acquiesced but says he'll drop it later .

Mercy keeps insisting , her already thin bleached face contorting in brewing rage .
Ike getting irritated with her constant prattle ,still manages to keep his mood in check .

Mercy: Baby please return the coins.

Ike: I'll give her 250.

Mercy: Nooo, u're returning everything.

Ike: And you'll never leave me?

Mercy: of course YES ... I will NEVER.

Ike: Awwwww so sweet

The housemates are obviously livid .
Seyi screaming " I hate thieves " and Tacha who doesn't need much to get her tantrum adrift seems to echo his sentiments .
Esther says she wanted to stop putting the coins in her pouch but somehow she made the error of leaving it there, she says she's pissed at herself ( how could she have known there was a thief in the house even though the same thing happened to Omoshola weeks ago and earned him a strike ) Nelson drops some coins in her pouch and demurely ,she thanks him .
Nelson clearly irritated is aghast ...his fat body jiggling freely with every paced step .

Aside : Ike tells his lover that the housemates might be suspecting Thelma .
Mercy shrieks ...her eyes appearing almost dialated .
She tells Ike that this is what she was scared of ,that those are her girls and she doesn't want their names linked to this .
Ike who is already irritated with her shrugs off the blatherskite .

Chapter 2 :
* The gangster love grin *

Ike tells Mercy to go to bed that he has the whole thing sorted out .
Apparently he doesn't want her to get involved .

Ike later drops the coins ( in Nelson's wardrobe) - allegedly.

Mercy questions him about it and he tells her , he's done what she wanted.
He apologizes for stressing her and getting her involved in the first instance ( awwwww grin )

Ike: I dropped the coins in the bag at the wardrobe. I don't want to see you there. Don't go there. I don't want anyone suspecting anything and I don't want them suspecting you .

Mercy: I won't...

Ike : I dropped the coins in Nelson's wardrobe

Mercy: Do you even know their wardrobes?

Ike: Yes of course, Esther’s own is the one with the green top while Nelson’s is full of shit grin

Mercy smiles *

Ike: I want you to be happy. I don't want to hurt you.

Mercy: I see what you are doing baby

Mercy: Left for me i would have said it's a prank.

Ike : Noooooo... We got this sorted..

Ike: at some point yesterday, I would have asked you to choose between myself and Esther.

Mercy: of course you... Kisses him ( yum yumly)

Ike: You've got to be strong and toughen up because these your friends will eventually leave at some point and I don't want to see you down

Mercy: stealing from Esther is like stealing from me. She's my friend.

Ike: I did this for you.

Mercy: you know I love you..

Ike: you know I wouldn't have done this for anyone .

Mercy *rubbing his back and kisses him *

Scene ends grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

What does that make Biggie? Obviously, in a real society, there are laws against taking things taht don't belong to you. But inside Biggies house, that law doesn't apply to his Bet9ja coin. Biggie already made the rule that you can take the coin from whoever is in possesion of it, non-forcsefully. If Ike was a thief, why did he limit himself to only Bet9ja coin? A true thief won't have any limit. He's just playing by Biggies rule. Stop taking this show too seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:

Your points are all valid, but it's a pity that it won't make sense to many people here, because they believe that it is only when you fall in love in the house or show the bad side of you then you are entertaining. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:

He should not have done that. I found it wrong. sad
I didn't like it myself but it's his show last last

I don't think that it helps them as much as ure seeing it

Baily and bisola came back and they still didn't win

Khole came back with anto and despite reading all the advices online they still didn't win

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.