Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4929314 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Frood and Jeff getting a hair cut.

Jeff keep those beards tongue cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mike supporters already looking for excuses to give on Sunday when Tacha trashes everyone in percentages. If she comes first they will say it's because she is using jazz.

What a bunch of jokers.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
I know it's not wrong to post baby pictures as memes but for a certain male individual on this thread that calls himself Threebear, who appears to have a lot of baby pictures on his device, I wonder what the police would think if they get a hold of his phone. I actually find it weird for an adult male to have so many baby pictures on his phone.

Just my own 2 Kobo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Na WA ooo.. Just take it easy. This life is not that hard ooo.

Well, I forgive you all your sins against me.. Go and sin no more.

You're a case study grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:

And when you have a username like yours, it means your brain can process well abi? If you insult me here, i will give it to you in full. I hate Zombies and i hate Dullards like you.

You don't know what Papikush means? Your IQ can't interpret the meaning of Papi and kush?

Can you see? Instead of you to think straight and use your brain properly, you are looking for loopholes to take Ike down. cheesy

Haq haq haq haq. You donno... You donno wuh Izz going on grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Papiikush:

Ike be trending on all platforms since last night. Even the gods are jealous of his gimmicks grin

Ike has being outsmarting the gods....making Big Brother, Ebuka and us proud.....the gods must be crazy to see Ike Ego depicting the real pepperdem BBN 2019....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ike is at the ladies side . He’s about to fix cheesy

Who is Frood giving that killer look grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wish I had watched this season of Big Brother https://twitter.com/BBAFans/status/933729071124623360

These guys look like they're not afraid to offend anyone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
A rare picture of Mr XXMtrash googling where I copy my updates grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
Mike supporters already looking for excuses to give on Sunday when Tacha trashes everyone in percentages. If she comes first they will say it's because she is using jazz.

What a bunch of jokers.

You will hear from us 8pm on Sunday.....Percentage right? No qualms

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
mbourie:

Ike has being outsmarting the gods....making Big Brother, Ebuka and us proud.....the gods must be crazy to see Ike Ego depicting the real pepperdem BBN 2019....

Even those feeling mighty (you know who) have been humbled. They have accepted defeat even before seeing the results. grin

Lmao... This season is just mad. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
hahahaha based https://twitter.com/BBAFans/status/933732582931476480

We will never get content like this with this HM's
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:
Kenya vs Nigeria fight on Twitter

Laugh wan off me
grin those kenyans are savage.... lmaoooo going tru dia comments lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Undertaker001: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
I know it's not wrong to post baby pictures as memes but for a certain male individual on this thread that calls himself Threebear, who appears to have a lot of baby pictures on his device, I wonder what the police would think if they get a hold of his phone. I actually find it weird for an adult male to have so many baby pictures on his phone.

Just my own 2 Kobo.
i swear.. that shiit irks me..

worse would be when I find a pic of my boy as meme on the internet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Papiikush:

You don't know what Papikush means? Your IQ can't interpret the meaning of Papi and kush?

Can you see? Instead of you to think straight and use your brain properly, you are looking for loopholes to take Ike down. cheesy

Haq haq haq haq. You donno... You donno wuh Izz going on grin

Likewise, if you don't know about others, just shut your dirty-rotten-mouth up. I believe everyone has a reason for his Moniker here, so don't just come and exhibit childish behavior and expect som1 to keep quiet.

And who is talking about IKE here? You can support your favorite, it's your choice; and that doesn't mean that everyone will support what you like.

Next time don't quote me wrongly because i will trash you like the stinky-trash that you already are. It is not by force to support your favorite. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
Tacha is the epitome of powerful woman. Almost all the females are intimidated by her. If she comes into the room they leave because they feel threatened by her presence. All the strong male housemates enjoy frolicking with her. Only the weak sissies avoid her.
that's one way to say it. One might also argue that there's a lot of negativity attached to her presence that these 'sissies' wouldn't just tolerate. I'd go with the latter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
I've noticed a pattern with Rita Dominic.
She's always supporting igbo contestants .

First it was Uriel , Mina and now Ike and Mercy .

I really idolize that woman - I hope it's just coincidence and she's not tribalistic .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:
I have stopped watching this foolish show and God will punish biggie .

Rubbish. angry angry I lack words to construct how horribly angry I am with this show.

This thread that biggie is condoning, I foresee disaster in the future.

People will act rude as a strategy with great abandon and worst of it, they are the ones getting contracts after the show.

And I can no longer fold my hands and keep watching the nonsense biggie is throwing at my face. He's painting women in the bad light that they are rude, without manners and bitter at home.

Until he does put an end to this shameless parade I will stop viewing. From T-boss to cee-c to Tasha and more to come.

I am a woman and I don't support this and that's not how a woman behaves and not how Nigerian women are. If this is what entertainment it's all about then I bow out.

F***k you biggie and the morafuckers sponsoring the f***cked up show.
TACHA'S SUPPORTERS ARE EXACTLY LIKE HER.VIOLENT RUDE DISRESPECTFUL LOWLIFE AND EMPTY BARRELS.ONCE URE NOT SUPPORTING THEIR UNCOUTH TACHA THEY START ATTACKING U.THEY THINK EVERYONE IS ON THEIR LEVEL.THEY NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LIKE SEYI,MIKE,SIR DEE AND JACKYE.THEY WANT EVERYONE TO JOIN THEIR CUCUMBER SUCKING BRAINLESS AND TRAMADOL ADDICT TACHA.VERY SOON THEY WILL START VOTING FOR KIDNAPPERS.THEY ARE USED TO IMMORALITIES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:
Aftermath .

The thief and his lover grin

Chapter 1 .

Mercy already feeling guilty tries to persuade Ike to return the stolen coins - partly or wholly .

Ike acquiesced but says he'll drop it later .

Mercy keeps insisting , her already thin bleached face contorting in brewing rage .
Ike getting irritated with her constant prattle ,still manages to keep his mood in check .

Mercy: Baby please return the coins.

Ike: I'll give her 250.

Mercy: Nooo, u're returning everything.

Ike: And you'll never leave me?

Mercy: of course YES ... I will NEVER.

Ike: Awwwww so sweet

The housemates are obviously livid .
Seyi screaming " I hate thieves " and Tacha who doesn't need much to get her tantrum adrift seems to echo his sentiments .
Esther says she wanted to stop putting the coins in her pouch but somehow she made the error of leaving it there, she says she's pissed at herself ( how could she have known there was a thief in the house even though the same thing happened to Omoshola weeks ago and earned him a strike ) Nelson drops some coins in her pouch and demurely ,she thanks him .
Nelson clearly irritated is aghast ...his fat body jiggling freely with every paced step .

Aside : Ike tells his lover that the housemates might be suspecting Thelma .
Mercy shrieks ...her eyes appearing almost dialated .
She tells Ike that this is what she was scared of ,that those are her girls and she doesn't want their names linked to this .
Ike who is already irritated with her shrugs off the blatherskite .

Chapter 2 :
* The gangster love grin *

Ike tells Mercy to go to bed that he has the whole thing sorted out .
Apparently he doesn't want her to get involved .

Ike later drops the coins ( in Nelson's wardrobe) - allegedly.

Mercy questions him about it and he tells her , he's done what she wanted.
He apologizes for stressing her and getting her involved in the first instance ( awwwww grin )

Ike: I dropped the coins in the bag at the wardrobe. I don't want to see you there. Don't go there. I don't want anyone suspecting anything and I don't want them suspecting you .

Mercy: I won't...

Ike : I dropped the coins in Nelson's wardrobe

Mercy: Do you even know their wardrobes?

Ike: Yes of course, Esther’s own is the one with the green top while Nelson’s is full of shit grin

Mercy smiles *

Ike: I want you to be happy. I don't want to hurt you.

Mercy: I see what you are doing baby

Mercy: Left for me i would have said it's a prank.

Ike : Noooooo... We got this sorted..

Ike: at some point yesterday, I would have asked you to choose between myself and Esther.

Mercy: of course you... Kisses him ( yum yumly)

Ike: You've got to be strong and toughen up because these your friends will eventually leave at some point and I don't want to see you down

Mercy: stealing from Esther is like stealing from me. She's my friend.

Ike: I did this for you.

Mercy: you know I love you..

Ike: you know I wouldn't have done this for anyone .

Mercy *rubbing his back and kisses him *

Scene ends grin

Lol.....the accompanying memes though cheesy

Thank you for the updates....just what I needed tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
What are they eating though

Yam and sweet potato pottage with lots of vegetables courtesy or Mercy and Diane. The vegetable is too much but the housemates seem to be enjoying it. The one I make has very little veggies but my kids don't like it so I make it bland now sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Undertaker001:
i swear.. that shiit irks me..

worse would be when I find a pic of my boy as meme on the internet

I won't be surprised if Threebear already has it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:
I have stopped watching this foolish show and God will punish biggie .

Rubbish. angry angry I lack words to construct how horribly angry I am with this show.

This thread that biggie is condoning, I foresee disaster in the future.

People will act rude as a strategy with great abandon and worst of it, they are the ones getting contracts after the show.

And I can no longer fold my hands and keep watching the nonsense biggie is throwing at my face. He's painting women in the bad light that they are rude, without manners and bitter at home.

Until he does put an end to this shameless parade I will stop viewing. From T-boss to cee-c to Tasha and more to come.

I am a woman and I don't support this and that's not how a woman behaves and not how Nigerian women are. If this is what entertainment it's all about then I bow out.

F***k you biggie and the morafuckers sponsoring the f***cked up show.
TACHA'S SUPPORTERS ARE EXACTLY LIKE HER.VIOLENT RUDE DISRESPECTFUL LOWLIFE AND EMPTY BARRELS.ONCE URE NOT SUPPORTING THEIR UNCOUTH TACHA THEY START ATTACKING U.THEY THINK EVERYONE IS ON THEIR LEVEL.THEY NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LIKE SEYI,MIKE,SIR DEE AND JACKYE.THEY WANT EVERYONE TO JOIN THEIR CUCUMBER SUCKING BRAINLESS AND TRAMADOL ADDICT TACHA.VERY SOON THEY WILL START VOTING FOR KIDNAPPERS.THEY ARE USED TO IMMORALITIES.BIG BROTHER IS A GAME EVERYONE HAS A PREFERRED HOUSEMATES NOBODY HAS A RIGHT TO INSULT ANYONE FOR SUPPORTING THEIR CHOICES BUT TACHA'S SUPPORTERS HAVE BEEN INSULTING AND ATTACKING THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE HER.IF U LOVE TACHA THAT MUCH PRAY TO GOD TO MAKE UR LIFE OR THAT OF UR SISTER BE EXACTLY LIKE TACHA.AND LET'S SEE HOW FAR UR DISRESPECT WILL TAKE U IN LIFE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
True. Biggie obviously created that rule to stare up controversy in the house and create some entertaining content, but so far, only Ike has the balls to move coin up and down and everyone else is just afraid and timid. No matter how biggie tries to stimulate controversy in his house, the HM's still fold to their original dull selfs while gulping all of Biggies food.

sad

And they want to kill him for us
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
*Tacha joins chatroom

*Jackye has left the chatroom

Na so this girl fear TAcha reach?

I noticed it toogrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

I won't be surprised if Threebear already has it.

Lol....this made my day.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi is intelligent

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tacha looks so beautiful without make-up.

Same can't be said of the overbleached ignoramus with an emaciated, withered, zombie-looking, multicoloured face.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oloshi ni kayode
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Honor10: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi they burst my brain. Brilliant chap.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, because the coins belonged to Biggie, it is not stealing when Ike took it without the permission of the present owner?

This is like saying that my landlord can break into my home because he owns the house.

Stealing is stealing. The coins were not Biggie's coins as at the time Ike took them.

Ike is a thief. Or maybe you ought to check the meaning of "thief".

You do know that biggie tasked two HMs to stealing love letters of fellow HMs for a reward of 250 and 100 respectively, what will you call that though?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Munzy14:

grin
those kenyans are savage.... lmaoooo
going tru dia comments lol
they killed nigerians but our brothers made a comeback today

nigeria is winning now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:

Yam and sweet potato pottage with lots of vegetables courtesy or Mercy and Diane. The vegetable is too much but the housemates seem to be enjoying it. The one I make has very little veggies but my kids don't like it so I make it bland now sad

I eventually figured when I saw Gedoni lift a piece of yam. I initially thought it was just vegetable so I wondering why they were eating it alone

I actually prefer mine plain and then veggies by the side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.