Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4930572 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

You had to quote me again to make useless assumptions.

That was because you called me a Baby. Why are you so obsessed with the word Baby? Why are you so quick to rise to the defence of someone who has too many baby pictures on his phone? What's your obsession with babies?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
All right, I have read all the back and forth but apparently, some people intentionally decide not to reason. Firstly, Ike is in big brother house and this house has its own rules which housemates are warned to strictly adhere to. Now, Big Brother said it is okay to take other's coins, as per his rules.

So, Ike goes ahead to steal another housemate's coins knowing fully well that it is LEGAL in the house. A society is not a society without rules and laws to keep people in check and since Biggie has decided stealing is allowed in his house, Ike is not doing anything wrong. About the morality of stealing, there is nothing to argue about morality or immorality here. This is a game and a player may choose to play however he wants, as long as his methods are allowed in the game. Ike didn't do anything that isn't allowed.

Now, about the humanity of his act, did Ike consider the pain of his victims? No, he didn't and that is saying something about humans because a lot of you are like that too. The average human would always put his need/survival before that of anybody else because like BBN, life is also a game. This is why a lot of you are Yahoo boys and I'm even surprised y'all have the guts to condemn Ike. What Ike did doesn't portray him to me as a thief. From a psychological perspective, I'm seeing him as someone who will do anything as long as it guarantees his survival. While this may not necessarily be a good thing, it is an admirable quality that is found only in ambitious people.

Conclusively, supporting Ike doesn't make anyone a criminal. It only means people find his acts intriguing because it's the type you only get to experience in a movie. Why do people support villains in movies? Because, most times, they secretly wish to be as badass as them. The source of your bitterness is not that Ike stole the coins but that you wish you had the courage to go for what you want like him.
Anyway, all I'm saying is "IKE for the 60 Milla." cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
*Tacha joins chatroom

*Jackye has left the chatroom

Na so this girl fear TAcha reach?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mike in the locker now talking about how he trashed Tacha in the game.

She was rushing to him at the dresser and Mike walked away shouting Security! Security!!

Lmao... Fool grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is the second time Jeff is sharing this story and he’s using the word ‘swerve’ again. What he was trying to explain was ‘extortion. So when he said swerve, ike and seyi didn’t understand until Jackie used the appropriate word.

Anyway it’s about a story of what led to a conscious decision to manage his anger. He almost killed his sister because he was angry with her and he threw a phone at her which almost hit her face.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

Seems Threebear gives you sleepless nights.

Big baby.
The peasant only gets attention when he mentions Threebear.
Let him feed off the scraps from my table , I'm that generous .

A wise man once said - the way a man thinks ,says a lot about who he is .
Anyone that can make out something bad from popular clothed baby memes definitely has tendencies of pedophilia .
I just hope for his sake he's not , because the law of whichever country he's currently an illegal citizen of won't be as lenient as the lawless Nigeria 's .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:

First of all, let me say you are stupid for insulting me. Secondly, you cannot captured everything they say, so the parts you hear may be different to what others hear.

I repeat, you are just stupid for insulting me.

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen.

Meaningless update to tarnish Ike's image.

Nobody suspected him go and hang yourself with your charger. tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
*Tacha has left the chatroom

*Jacky joins the chatroom.

Wow, unbelievable. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Papiikush:

Laughs in Sunday's eviction.

Lol

I hope she doesn’t leave soon though
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariinee:
All right, I have read all the back and forth but apparently, some people intentionally decide not to reason. Firstly, Ike is in big brother house and this house has its own rules which housemates are warned to strictly adhere to. Now, Big Brother said it is okay to take other's coins, as per his rules.

[s]So, Ike goes ahead to steal another housemate's coins knowing fully well that it is LEGAL in the house. A society is not a society without rules and laws to keep people in check and since Biggie has decided stealing is allowed in his house, Ike is not doing anything wrong. About the morality of stealing, there is nothing to argue about morality or immorality here. This is a game and a player may choose to play however he wants, as long as his methods are allowed in the game. Ike didn't do anything that isn't allowed. [/s]

Now, about the humanity of his act, did Ike consider the pain of his victims? No, he didn't and that is saying something about humans because a lot of you are like that too. The average human would always put his need/survival before that of anybody else because like BBN, life is also a game. This is why a lot of you are Yahoo boys and I'm even surprised y'all have the guts to condemn Ike. What Ike did doesn't portray him to me as a thief. From a psychological perspective, I'm seeing him as someone who will do anything as long as it guarantees his survival. While this may not necessarily be a good thing, it is an admirable quality that is found only in ambitious people.

[s]Conclusively, supporting Ike doesn't make anyone a criminal. It only means people find his acts intriguing because it's the type you only get to experience in a movie. Why do people support villains in movies? Because, most times, they secretly wish to be as badass as them. The source of your bitterness is not that Ike stole the coins but that you wish you had the courage to go for what you want like him.
Anyway, all I'm saying is "IKE for the 60 Milla." cheesy cheesy[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:

Lolu

I hope she doesn’t leave soon though

She is no doubt the most intelligent and competitive female housemate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
This friendship between "daugter " and Mike

I'm not understanding grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thank you biggie!!!!!

Ike: I am determined to win this money, Ego!

More coins to be stolen. Una go die of hypertension Ike-tension lass lass grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ginaz(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

See how Tacha is peppering this one.

Do you think anyone cares about whether you watch the show or not? Do you think an inconsequential entity like you not watching the show would affect the viewership ratings?

Just imagine how your hatred of Tacha has turned you into a bitter person.

May Tacha continue to pepper you.

Until you show me a receipt Tasha is the one feeding me or taking care of me then I would truly take a dive in the pepper and be peppered.

Or else hold your peace!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mitjyland:
Now, about the humanity of his act, did Ike consider the pain of his victims? No, he didn't and that is saying something about humans because a lot of you are like that too.

It's just a game. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by onmovies: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
The game has just begun!
Biggie you're too much...your ways are unpredictable. https://onmoviesapp.com/
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
What are they eating though
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

It's just a game. undecided

I'm surprised you are taking that confused thing serious.

Someone that can't come up with a proper username? You think it's possible for him to have enough brain juice to decode a game? grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
I hope biggie is listening to all these complaints about Tacha and Juju .
Even the Tuoyo that lived with her seems to be saying the same thing .

A ninja should just confiscate some items including all Tacha's beads .
This is getting ridiculous .
Everything about this season has been a mess .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

The peasant only gets attention when he mentions Threebear.
Let him feed off the scraps from my table , I'm that generous .

A wise man once said - the way a man thinks ,says a lot about who he is .
Anyone that can make out something bad from popular clothed baby memes definitely has tendencies of pedophilia .
I just hope for his sake he's not , because the law of whichever country he's currently an illegal citizen of won't be as lenient as the lawless Nigeria 's .

Absolutely right.....Wisdom bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:

Until you show me a receipt Tasha is the one feeding me or taking care of me then I would truly take a dive in the pepper and be peppered.

Or else hold your peace!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariinee:

So, Ike goes ahead to steal another housemate's coins knowing fully well that it is LEGAL in the house. A society is not a society without rules and laws to keep people in check and since Biggie has decided stealing is allowed in his house, Ike is not doing anything wrong. About the morality of stealing, there is nothing to argue about morality or immorality here. This is a game and a player may choose to play however he wants, as long as his methods are allowed in the game. Ike didn't do anything that isn't allowed.

Conclusively, supporting Ike doesn't make anyone a criminal. It only means people find his acts intriguing because it's the type you only get to experience in a movie. Why do people support villains in movies? Because, most times, they secretly wish to be as badass as them. The source of your bitterness is not that Ike stole the coins but that you wish you had the courage to go for what you want like him.
Anyway, all I'm saying is "IKE for the 60 Milla." cheesy cheesy
And you are a lady! Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Papiikush:
Thank you biggie!!!!!

Ike: I am determined to win this money, Ego!

More coins to be stolen. Una go die to hypertension lass lass grin

Ike matter dey pepperdem....Ike Ego....Igwe Ike Tupac....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Nnaa
Because of your promise? Anytime you say anything negative about safarigirl, you send me 1K airtime, deal?
I am not happy
She does not deserve all of this, at all
cry
I'm sorry. Will stop from now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:
I hope biggie is listening to all these complaints about Tacha and Juju .
Even the Tuoyo that lived with her seems to be saying the same thing .

A ninja should just confiscate some items including all Tacha's beads .
This is getting ridiculous .
Everything about this season has been a mess .

Shutup olodo

juju neva help am win HoH or veto game or Friday night games

hater

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
At what point will Nelson find the coin o

They are both in the dressing room cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
mbourie:

Ike matter dey pepperdem....Ike Ego....Igwe Ike Tupac....

Ike be trending on all platforms since last night. Even the gods are jealous of his gimmicks grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
At what point will Nelson find the coin o

They are both in the dressing room cheesy

I stepped out.... Please update when he does cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tacha is the epitome of a powerful woman. Almost all the females are intimidated by her. If she comes into the room they leave because they feel threatened by her presence. All the strong male housemates enjoy frolicking with her. Only the weak sissies avoid her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Undertaker001: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
iamJ:
ike stole coins again, i went thru most pages reading people's argument

instead of just condemning ike like i normally do, i will answer all ur questions

its biggies house and biggie rules
biggie has asked housemates to steal but its up to u to do it or not do it, biggy will never ask u to do somtin that will cause the eviction of another housemate, biggie will never ask u to put another person chances of winning the prize money at risk, u can't compare biggie's secret task to Ike's stealing, I remember wen ike stole omashola coins, he could have taken 20 but he took 100 which almost put omashola chances of winning out, some said efe, did efe stealing put cocoice chances of winning the prize money at risk?

stealing of coins is entertaining
There are thousand and 1 ways that Ike can be entertaining but his highlights on the show are his stealings, Ike is a thief this is not about social experiment, even if it's biggie's house, I have seen Ike praying, abi doesn't the rules of God apply in his personal life? where is his conscience, no one was being evicted over the coins yet Ike still stole Esther's coins, this is no longer a case of survival, Ike is getting corky cause he got away last time, if Ike came to your house to stay and somtin is missing, Ike will be the prime suspect, so make una spare me the it's not real talk, all of u that are hailing him nw, will be the first to call him a thief and use his antics on big brother as evidence

stealing coins in the house doesn't mean anything real life

the first time ike stole the coins he was endangering omatshola game, if omashola was evicted, it wouldn't have been a fun and games confrontation outside the house but no wahala ike was desperate he needed coins, why did he steal it this time? was he low on coins? why steal from esther? was it for fraud?what happens when the housemates find out? Will they laugh and say it's entertaining? Will they hail him? Will they clap for him?

Even if Ike was stealing 10 coins it's still wrong

His antics on TV may be fun for you but the pain the victims are feeling are real, if u have lost ur integrity supporting Ike don't lose your humanity calling people's pains fun

So much more to say but let me stop here, I will say it again and again, u're who u support
@ your last line.. you support mike who you say is cool.. gentle and bla bla bla..

here's your personal test on nairaland..
Super passively aggresive, cocky high end asshole.....so u have checked my profile, well done....kindly get lost

so me am not understanding.. cuz

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Papiikush:

I'm surprised you are taking that confused thing serious.

Someone that can't come up with a proper username? You think it's possible for him to have enough brain juice to decode a game? grin

And when you have a username like yours, it means your brain can process well abi? If you insult me here, i will give it to you in full. I hate Zombies and i hate Dullards like you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
I know it's not wrong to post baby pictures as memes but for a certain male individual on this thread that calls himself Threebear, who appears to have a lot of baby pictures on his device, I wonder what the police would think if they get a hold of his phone. I actually find it weird for an adult male to have so many baby pictures on his phone.

Just my own 2 Kobo.
God bless you for saying the the truth for once

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.