Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977304 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Teddy and Bambam are not Gedoni and Khafi. I know why I said "who will follow Gedoni to marry her?"....no be one person dey marry, na family dey marry.

Sex drive is good, but I am sure you will not want your lady having sex on TV, I don't know how you feel about voyeurism either, but I don't know a lot of people that enjoy sex in the presence of a room full of people. Privacy ranks pretty high when most people want to have sex.
voyeurism IMO is for kids and perverts..

Then having sex with people present is different from having it under duvet with slow motion while people are there but not minding.. g
Some people have fantasies they derive from adventure.. To some it could be adventure. And to some it could a cloud9 effect.

When u have a crazy lady who is comfortable with her body and u... Just be ready to give it at any time..

for me though, I really don't judge people because of their sexual lifestyle... A lot of factors influences that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Oyindidi:
E pain me pass you. I think sey him dey bound with her after the secret room and the follow follow. Na real green snake him be. Leave those warlords for NL, you no be their mate.
Imagine this perceived intelligent too,to think I respected this one too nko sad

Well,that means I was wrong, intelligent could be over statement thou embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
do u know who mike reminds me off?

Efe, the housemates kept putting him up cause they felt that he was a threat, he kept coming back and back stronger
With each nomination he kept building his base

Unlike tacha, Mike doesn't annoy undecided voters, he is very appealing to them

I just need Dem purple block votes to rise up and back him 100% but it's 70% nw

Pink block votes are already coming in

Be very very very worried
grin grin

suddenly u now link efe, u do castigate at every opportunity.... lmaoo.

Oga mike came to sell cigar.. When he is done na voom!....

U never hear of voter fatigue...

well this HMs just the make laugh with their nomination.
They are friendly with their biggest threats and are busy nominating average threats..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Who won veto
Had the person exercised his/her veto franchise?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Valto:
so these are the two slay Queens coming tomorrow.. frodd better pick from this two.
Coming where? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2019
zicoraads:

Vote Mike small. embarassed
wish I can do that....... Jeff cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
Imagine this perceived intelligent too,to think I respected this one too nk

Well,that means I was wrong, intelligent could be over statement thou embarassed
77up I didn't get you, I never said I'm intelligent and I never said you should respect me. You referring to me as this one is not cool. .

I perceived Thatigboman to be older than the people he was fighting with reason I said that.
I'm on this thread for the fun of it and not to get respect on a faceless forum. If I want respect I know where to get it. Please don't get me wrong, if I have said something wrong you should politely let me know not in this manner.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Do you people know that Frodd is becoming a stronger competitor everyday?

His weeping strategy worked for him and projected him.

Frodd might possibly have more fans than Omatshola or Ike

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Lauryn41:
Seyi is not there for tacha's amusement

Staying in a secret room for three days

Doesn't make tacha any less of a competitor

Do you know why he nominated her??

Mike also nominated her

Even after their conversation and bonding

Did she not nominate gedoni

After gisting with him yesterday+ him being with khafi,her friend?

Did tacha include seyi in her final 5 list ?

Give it a rest and vote for your baby girl in peace
Dear Lauryn41, thank you for this .

Intelligent is actually far from many we think they are angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2019
I just went through the Instagram accounts of Cy4luv and Berbiedoll and to be honest, I don't see what the hype is all about. I can't even tell what they look like given that all I see is excess make-up on their faces in every single picture.

Are there not naturally looking sexy sophisticated darkskin beauties with electrifying personalities in Nigeria? Must the BBNaija organizers always pick fakeass bleached women when selecting for beautiful women?

I already cannot stand Mercy and now I have to endure her twin sisters. What have I done to deserve this torture?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Bros talk true nah those girls are so fyn
Especially cy4luv
XML33:
I just went through the Instagram accounts of Cy4luv and Berbiedoll and to be honest, I don't see what the hype is all about. I can't even tell what they look like given that all I see is excess make-up on their faces in every single picture.

Are there not naturally looking sexy sophisticated darkskin beauties with electrifying personalities in Nigeria? Must the BBNaija organizers always pick fakeass bleached women when selecting for beautiful women?

I already cannot stand Mercy and now I have to endure her twin sisters. What have I done to deserve this torture?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Team Frodd u should be voting Jeff o, He sacrificed himself for ur boy.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Tacha is on this table grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Teddy and Bambam are not Gedoni and Khafi. I know why I said "who will follow Gedoni to marry her?"....no be one person dey marry, na family dey marry.

Sex drive is good, but I am sure you will not want your lady having sex on TV, I don't know how you feel about voyeurism either, but I don't know a lot of people that enjoy sex in the presence of a room full of people. Privacy ranks pretty high when most people want to have sex.

Enjoying having sex in the presence of people isn't Voyeurism. It's called Exhibitionism.

Olodo lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whaleshares: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Bbnaija good morning everyone. I heard the show was postponed. Lol, just kidding

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

When did tacha say that??
On Sunday.
She said she only watches when she sees clips on IG ,that she doesn't have the time to sit around and watch BBN grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Bros talk true nah those girls are so fyn
Especially cy4luv

I can't tell if they are fine, all I see is excess make-up.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

Lwkm.... My guy na Oloshos dem deh carry come o no vex.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2019
peeps4u:

you are day dreaming..I knw that result they didn't show will give rise to this ur dream.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
Tacha: it's only jobless people that watch bbn

If u're a fan of tacha and ure voting for her, I have only 1 question

Where is your sense of self worth, u have bent ur back to keep an ungrateful dummy on the show and she shows no appreciation, instead she calls you jobless

I know that you love her but ask yourself this question, if she treats u like this on TV, how will she be real life?

Make una dey get sense

Just think abt it

that moment tacha the tracha peppered ebuka

tacha all the way

if ur with tacha let's make some noise

tacha!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

Sharrap !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
peeps4u:

They are Still sleeping on Frodd, leave them!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WorWorBoy: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
Tacha: it's only jobless people that watch bbn

If u're a fan of tacha and ure voting for her, I have only 1 question

Where is your sense of self worth, u have bent ur back to keep an ungrateful dummy on the show and she shows no appreciation, instead she calls you jobless

I know that you love her but ask yourself this question, if she treats u like this on TV, how will she be real life?

Make una dey get sense

Just think abt it
When did she said that? undecided I'm still voting for her tho. tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Honor10: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
some of those little low life ,feeding on hate actually think they are important with their headless opinions.

I am doing well by ignoring that idiot trolls on Seyi ,pls do the same,let's shame the bastard and deny him of the attention hes badly craving for and we won't be banned for worthless creatures, of course they don't worth your moniker grin .

Tank u jare, I have left him already, am sure no one in his family and generation is and will ever be great as the family he's trolling.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
styrese:
Team Frodd u should be voting Jeff o, He sacrificed himself for ur boy.
He is the password for the week...
cc Eeghe i hope u will not suspect my stan this week..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ladydeb: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Help!!! I really want to vote this week cos my favorite is up, I ve tried to register with the mobile app but they re yet to send me otp pin n I even went further to send stop to 2442 yet no otp pin, pls is there a way out, this is really poor of the organizers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Legendarytonyy: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Having sex with an audience is lit ASF though grin

Especially when your body is banging .

They watch but can't touch .

You see their taste literally jump out and they're hostages of their lust and suppressed by your boundaries .

It's lit lit litty grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Honor10:

Tank u jare, I have left him already, am sure no one in his family and generation is and will ever be great as the family he's trolling.

Good morning
Leave his innocent family out ,focus on the man .
This is how some of you go and keep creating curses for yourselves.
What does his innocent family have to do with the stupidity he's exhibiting .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.