Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976710 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Prognose:
Well, like them or not, you have to give it to Ike and Mercy. They're both hot as heck but having a lot of self control. Talking silly talk to distract themselves.

Mercy has said goodnight like 500 times now grin

Ike going "I love you, I love u"

Mercy: Don't off the light o, you gotta move back (Ike spooning her) grin
You're such a bad boy

Ike: if I was too soft you'd ride all over me grin I wanna lick lick lick

Mercy: You're a spoilt boii grin

Oya dem don finally close eye. Whether they're really sleeping is another matter grin
when i see ike and mercy posts...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Jen92:
is it true they r fake? I doubt they r fake cos she wont v put that link if it was.

I don't know about them being fake but they say they coming...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Mehn those girls that are coming tomorrow are really hot hot hot hot jeez smiley
lol some people don dey warn cy4 make she stay away from Ike that Ike is for MERCY lol grin 9ja
One is even a mercy fan mehn they soo cute I want them to come biko wink
Hope they carry enough pepper ooo
Ladies and gentle men the official bbn pepper them will being tomorrow osheeeeeeeey baddest

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Done Omashola and Mike 50 votes apiece

Thank you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Finally, I am so proud of all the local Naija girls this season that have kept it in their panties despite whatever tempatations they may have faced. We know konji is real, but so far so good, you have not given anyone a reason to start lecturing people on the difference between actual sex snd dry humping.

Finally, abroad exposure will only reduce you to a sex-hungry, loose woman without any regard for those around you. It is one thing to have sex on camera, it is another to have sex on camera, with a room full of people, it takes a special type of shamelessness to be so indisciplined.
Here we go again.. hasty generalization!

You tend to criticize things you lack! The fact that you lack exposure doesn't mean everyone that has abroad exposure is a "sex-hungry, loose woman".
Anto didn't do shit
Uriel didn't do shit
Vina of BBA didn't do shit

U want to generalize the actions of khafi with others that past through the same process and didn't do shit?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
If you are a married woman and ure not voting mike

U should be ashamed

Mike that has been giving u pointers to troll your husband with

Keep him on to annoy your husband
waste of time...

Married women association have endorsed jeff...

if u doubt go and check Eeghe, Dominique etc... lol
jeff is the password for them this week.

And u know only dom get 17simcards... hahahahahaha. i fear for mike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
abeggi.....was she not making a fuss some weeks back on top KimOprah that was just hanging around Gedoni? She can not share, na greedy babe.
She said something like that during the bbn skit they made before the show.She says she can't share her man with any lady,truth be told a lady like Khafi would do anything(including breaking her principle) just to keep her relationship especially if the guy is satisfying her sexually.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Mehn those girls that are coming tomorrow are really hot hot hot hot jeez smiley
lol some people don dey warn cy4 make she stay away from Ike that Ike is for MERCY lol grin 9ja
Ladies and gentle men the official bbn pepper them will being tomorrow osheeeeeeeey baddest

Lol. not Mercy's fan but Mercy's friend. the Berbie doll

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2019
I don't know but I keep having a feeling that no one will be evicted this week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
lol....Gedoni, marry who? Who will follow him to go and pay bride price of a woman everyone has heard moaning and shagging on international television?
ur last statements doesn't matter.. If Teddy says he is marrying bambam today, na celebrity crowd o...

Khafi is leaving her life on the reality show..

I don't have issues with her sex drive... infact thats how i prefer my ladies... high libido.. No sleeping with clothes on..easy access matters...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2019
thatigboman:
if not that seyi is obafemi awolowo's grandson, would he have smelt big brother house?
Whose fault is it that nobody recognizes ur grandfather??
Whose fault is it that ur people do not have influence??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by andrew444(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Stephani3e:
When Mercy and Tacha was first introduced to the show, most people already condemned them from the stage, people were speculating that they would have sex with every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The bad girls have managed to stay off sex, but a so called decent girl has been having sex almost every night as if she is on her honeymoon.
Tufia!
This is why it is not good to judge a book from its cover.

And people will not criticize the co called good girl oo while she have sex almost every night

But any small thing everybody go follow the bandwagon, mercy this ,tacha that, especially tacha, almost everybody hates her

Majority of Nigerians are hypocrites

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Prognose:
Everybody has gone to sleep except tacha.
Tacha out of the bathroom, pacing around for whatever reason.
Una goodnight Jo.

Wait o, why is tacha searching bags
gadgets ....lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
If you are a married woman and ure not voting mike

U should be ashamed

Mike that has been giving u pointers to troll your husband with

Keep him on to annoy your husband

just look at how u behave

shame..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Jen92:
sorry I dont get. You think only one will leave or two?
i mean, fraud had high votes thats why they evicted only tuoyo instead of both

if mike, omashola and tacha have high votes then only jeff will leave
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
That CY4luv chic might as well be Mercy's twin
not really... just in the same clique with Nina them..
Na lively girl sha...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 12:13am On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Finally, I am so proud of all the local Naija girls this season that have kept it in their panties despite whatever tempatations they may have faced. We know konji is real, but so far so good, you have not given anyone a reason to start lecturing people on the difference between actual sex snd dry humping.

Finally, abroad exposure will only reduce you to a sex-hungry, loose woman without any regard for those around you. It is one thing to have sex on camera, it is another to have sex on camera, with a room full of people, it takes a special type of shamelessness to be so indisciplined.
...& to think she was celibate for 8 years only to go on continuous night sex with guy wey no send her, I find it hard to believe. She con dey moan on top disturbing other HMs. Haba!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Stephlena:

Lol. not Mercy's fan but Mercy's friend. the Berbie doll
I just checked her IG page... She's a Lambo fan!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Munzy14:

ur last statements doesn't matter.. If Teddy says he is marrying bambam today, na celebrity crowd o...

I don't have issues with her sex drive... infact thats how i prefer my ladies... high libido.. No sleeping with clothes on..easy access matters...
Ma Nigga!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nonso37(f): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Wife khafi discussing abt saturdays night issue between my beautiful queen lambo mercy future wife of chief ike ego 1 of ihite uboma imo state to techie jacqueline.a.k.a jackye.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I just checked her IG page... She's a Lambo fan!
they're friends.. colleagues at "work'
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Munzy14:

Teddy and Bambam are not Gedoni and Khafi. I know why I said "who will follow Gedoni to marry her?"....no be one person dey marry, na family dey marry.

Sex drive is good, but I am sure you will not want your lady having sex on TV, I don't know how you feel about voyeurism either, but I don't know a lot of people that enjoy sex in the presence of a room full of people. Privacy ranks pretty high when most people want to have sex.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Munzy14:

not really... just in the same clique with Nina them..
Na lively girl sha...
no, I mean based on looks. They have similar facial features

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oluwanimoduroty: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Nonso37:
Wife khafi discussing abt saturdays night issue between my beautiful queen lambo mercy future wife of chief ike ego 1 of ihite uboma imo state to techie jacqueline.a.k.a jackye.

maybe that's why she nominated her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by osaskywire: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Prettypinkyy:

may dey quench omashola konji lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Seriously I pray biggie brings in
Cy4luv into the house, at least the whoring tag on tacha go reduce well..
Mercy's true colour go show. her real friends are coming into the house...
thank u biggie!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Stephlena:

they're friends.. colleagues at "work'
I know. Notwithstanding, on this BB9ja show she's rooting for Lambo... That makes her a fan as well.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I know... For this BB9ja show, she's rooting for Lambo... That makes her a fan as well.
a friend supporting her friend is all I see
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2019
bashlek:

Aside dat, he is d richest in d house
his family can afford 100m+ for him

He is d most intelligent guy among d male housemates
The guy only comes 4 Fame bt if he catches d money is a plus.......Awolowo Family

100m+ for 30m?

why are people this Heartless?

oga bashlek please, i don't ever want to see your comment here again...

Local man has finally can

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Lemme send you airtime to vote for her instead wink
Twoclans:

Chief chief ,the one and only chief in nairaland kiss
Your guy is not up for eviction ,please vote tacha.I know you have a soft spot for women .Please vote tacha, she is the only lady up for eviction this week.

It won't be nice to turn biggies house to a gay club.Let's keep the women to spice things up.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Anyone with update on Khafi/Jackye convo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58