Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4939415 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
zicoraads:

Keep calm and keep voting; it's a game after all. Anyone can nominate anyone.
I'm calm but some things just piss me off

Biggie should fake evict Mike

I will love that

Let him stay alone for awhile and see the snakes he is living with

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2019
oshe11:
[s]Good Morning Mi Amigos

DO I LIKE TACHA? Yes!!!

AM I A "FAN" OF HERS? Not In the context that most of You want Me to agree to.....

Will I Vote for Her? probably Yes!!!

So while this post? Well, just to make some things clearer

Like someone was wondering how I went from Mira to Tacha probably because she didnt know why I chose Mira. I liked Mira because he became Me in that house, standing for Nina when everyone was looking down on her for being "dumb"

Same goes for Seyi whom I was being drawn to before the snake struck
I naturally dont like people being hated for the simplest of things or over reactions and hatred to persons that isnt equal to the "crime" committed, hence my generally likeness for TACHA, who was Hated even before I got to know her. Called an Olosho when she could easily pass as "decent" inside the house

I mean Efe said "Real is Efe, and Efe is Real" when asked to define Real but no fuss but when Tacha did something Similar....................

Truth is She guides her heart and built a fence because she trusts easily and has suffered heartbreaks from her "friends" hence her being protective and Mike and Seyi just proved her right.....

She is loyal to a Fault hence her not nominating Jackye because of her loyalty to Women

Tacha is basically a characteristic to be Emulated
She is Realllllll(in Mercy' Voice)
I mean if there is anyone who should recognise REAL in that house its Mercy and You know whygrin

All I'm saying is Judge Tacha accordingly for who she is and not for what people are saying and also please dont forget to Vote Tacha

Send Vote Tacha to 32052 cheesy[/s]
So much gibberish just to say what everyone already knows. Who doesn't know you were already rooting and voting for her? cheesy

Which one is not in the context...?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
Let me address this once and for all

As much as I hate to see Obafemi Awolowo get dragged alongside Seyi, it's not exactly a violation of a forum rule. If we are to start banning people for that, then we should as well start banning the people that insult Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other political figures on a daily basis. The comments are distasteful but do not call for ban. Getting too sentimental and resorting to insults or accusing the mods of operating such account will only fetch you a ban instead. For the sake of peace, sanity and free flow of the thread can we please not involve Seyi's grandfather in this thread especially in a negative manner? This is not an order but a plea.

Thatigboman, your comments are too full of bile especially when it comes to Seyi, most times it seems your hate for him goes beyond the show. Kindly tone down on the hate comments please, they're sometimes uncomfortable to read. Same goes to Boban007 regarding Tacha, typing in all caps makes your comments even more difficult to read.

We can't all like the same sets of people but spewing so much hate on people we're watching on TV speaks doesn't speak well of us. Let's try to tone down on the negative comments

Cheers
Wish they hear!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2019
forkadict:

E don reach dis level. Assemble at Ikeja. At 10am. On a working day. All because of a housemate in Big Brother.

Oh Lord, where on earth did we get it wrong as a nation?

I can imagine youths in China. Assembling at a venue in Beijing. At 10am. On a working day. All because of a housemate in Big Brother China if ever such a thing will exist.

The murraforker wey Naija offend. E never reach may you forgive this country

It is well indeed with Nigeria.
do I blame u

There are poor people in China, even America self there are poor people

People gathering to support a cause doesn't make a country poor

If they were gathering to vote tacha u can insult them but it's Mike, the only sensible person on the show

He is worth it

Oga when get job, how many mansions u done build?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Something I can imagine happening tonight is a housemate from Big Brother Nigeria (not Naija) coming back into the game to compete with these guys. I am imagining the 6’8 Yinka, the party girl Francesca (unlikely since she’s now old or married) or the flight attendant Joseph. People won’t care much for the person because they will bring little entertainment value other than a fresh face.

Another scenario I can imagine is merging BBNaija with BBAfrica by Bayo coming to stay for a while as a fake housemate.

Both are things never done on the show’s many platforms. Most times it is housemates from a season prior who are used.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Threebear:

That was two years ago.
Since then I have learnt and grown .

Thanks to Shola my best friend that taught me that beauty exists in every tribe.

We were all brain washed at that time .
Even you knew the state of NIGERIA then and all the angst circulating among the masses then .

We saw a Messiah or someone we presumed as a Messiah ...but I guess now we know better .

Even Jesus Forgave the thief next to him when he was on the cross .

When the Jews dragged the prostitute to be stoned ...our Lord Jesus told them " you who have no sin , throw the first stone " and they all scurried away .

If I am still tribalistic why would I be rooting for a Yoruba man ?
Why am I not rooting for Gedoni or Tacha since my father is from the south ?

If you want to hold me accountable for the sins I committed years ago , please go ahead .

All I know is that the Lord has forgiven me and that's all the satisfaction my soul could ask for .

May the peace of the Lord be with you .

Hot damn 3bear. See response grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:

I will love that

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Rosebloom:

Lol Exactly how he was shining the teeth
smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2019
ninnyanny:
I see you.100%

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Threebear:
I love how Team Trasha has already presumed she's safe grin

Instead of them to be voting they're strategizing on how to kick Mike out grin

Remember the last time Trasha passed Mike with one percent , people were giving pity votes to Seyi .

This time Seyi is not up.

E go clear una eyes for Sunday .
Even the least vote from team tacha won't take her to third place.

her smallest votes,is Mike's highest.

so vote for your favourite in peace.. and worry not about what's bigger than you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2019
zicoraads:

So much gibberish just to say what everyone already knows. Who doesn't know you were already rooting and voting for her? cheesy

Which one is not in the context...?
List 3 characteristics of your post
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Just imagine if Tacha kicks Mike's ass again and he comes third behind omashola .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
But why would anybody support tacha?

Not trying to hate but why?

She is more arrogant than teddy a and most of u hated teddy a because he was arrogant

She doesn't win anything in the house, she is always fighting with people, she hasn't said a single intelligent thing since the show began

She has Insulted her fans multiple times, she has been rude to organisers and hosts

She has Insulted people's parents on live TV

She was an Instagram groupie

She has no class

She can't even arrange a sensible conversation in English

Why in God's name will anybody that has sense support her?

Una say we didn't give her a chance, tacha boast to everyone that she will be there till day 99

Indirectly forcing housemates to nominate her and depleting ur accounts

Tacha highlights in that house is fight and insults, she has never stood out in a good way for a month

Abeg let's call it what it is

Most of u that claim to be her fans will never marry her or allow ur son marry her

Yet u support her

Smh

While Mr Jamaican is perfect abi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:

I will love that

The thing is that u can never satisfy everyone in life no matter how nice u are. Look at Jeff, what is his offence too. Mike is even a gangster though he doesn't really show it, compared to jeff that is a full time gentleman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
do I blame u

There are poor people in China, even America self there are poor people

People gathering to support a cause doesn't make a country poor

If they were gathering to vote tacha u can insult them but it's Mike, the only sensible person on the show

He is worth it

Oga when get job, how many mansions u done build?

What cause are you supporting?

Is Mike a cause in this regard? How many of you have gathered to support IDPs? Those are true causes, not Mike who is well-disposed to take money here and invest it in a foreign country.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

That picture is a consequence of two things.

1. Poor camera quality
2. Poor Lighting.

Check the throw back pictures of almost everyone who took pictures using those outdated Nokia phones and you'll see a marked difference in their complexion compared to the present.

Here are other pictures of a teenage Tacha that were taken under better lighting and with a better camera. Notice the difference?

These pictures were taken less than 3years

Post pictures of her that were taken 5-6 years ago undecided

Everytime I login and I see your comment and support for bullshît,I just praise God that you are active on this Bvn stuff because i used to think you’re a very intelligent and realistic fellow back in the days when I see your topics/threads/posts on romance section but here you’re displaying your nonchalant personality.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Who noticed during the HOH game when Jackye's balloon was stepped on, khafi shouted a big "Yes!!!" almost as if she didn't want her to win.

Fast forward to nominations, khafi nominates jackye.

Thought they were friends, that Olokpa is cunning and untrustworthy .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Stephlena:

Even the least vote from team tacha won't take her to third place.

her smallest votes,is Mike's highest.

so vote for your favourite in peace.. and worry not about what's bigger than you.
Yet she could only pass Mike with 0.53 percent grin

You people are beyond delusional.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2019
forkadict:

Thanks. But before now, voting ends midnight on Sunday. And I stand corrected.

What's the difference in this case? Unless you are insinuating that all the times voting used to end midnight on Sunday, collation has never been properly done.
Voting then was collated by Country but now its by %
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Innocentchild:
Just imagine if Tacha kicks Mike's ass again and he comes third behind omashola .

Omotshola can never top mike , let’s be realistic here . This is how most of y’all hyped Kim to her early eviction

I even read a comment from someone yesterday that says ; if biggie evicts two people then mike will be leaving

Like wtf, y’all must have been drinking menstruation blood for dinner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Mercy and bipolar

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
styrese:
The thing is that u can never satisfy everyone in life no matter how nice u are. Look at Jeff, what is his offence too. Mike is even a gangster though he doesn't really show it, compared to jeff that is a full time gentleman.

It is a game. You people think this is a family reunion or a charity show.

This is a competition. It involves taking perceived threats out of your way to the prize money. Being a gentleman does not make you immune to being perceived a threat.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Threebear:

Yet she could only pass Mike with 0.53 percent grin

You people are beyond delusional.

The odds on bet9ja which changed after the voting shows that mercy once more topped tacha/Tasha again ...

Army that is always complaining about their Queen being up everyweek is that one an army?

Spits
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
I hope this is not true undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Biggie called mercy to the diary room,then afterwards she went to meet Ike at the garden and was telling him to return “it” back in her shoes where he picked it from.

I guess biggie is telling mercy and Ike to return back the stolen coins..

Then Ike left the garden

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
100naira:
grin grin
I dey vex seriously since yesterday

They just ruined my week for me

I dey work, I can't focus

Mike Mike Mike Mike

Babe even ask me if I go get cut for the money if Mike win

It's just like I'm fighting a battle good vs bad

Want to know mike, look at the picture below, he came to a show with all the girls around, he still adores his wife, he talks about giving back to the community, he talks about helping his community, he talks about learning our ways, he can stay in London in peace but he wants to know his people, he wore an agbada for his wedding, this isn't about money for him but love for Nigerian culture and ways, he looked stupid learning our songs but he stayed up all night learning, he doesn't boast, he doesn't carry himself, he is humble and always listen, think I'm just talking go and watch videos of evicted housemates talking about him

If you can't get behind such a person, what kind of person are u?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
But why would anybody support tacha?

Not trying to hate but why?

She is more arrogant than teddy a and most of u hated teddy a because he was arrogant

She doesn't win anything in the house, she is always fighting with people, she hasn't said a single intelligent thing since the show began

She has Insulted her fans multiple times, she has been rude to organisers and hosts

She has Insulted people's parents on live TV

She was an Instagram groupie

She has no class

She can't even arrange a sensible conversation in English

Why in God's name will anybody that has sense support her?

Una say we didn't give her a chance, tacha boast to everyone that she will be there till day 99

Indirectly forcing housemates to nominate her and depleting ur accounts

Tacha highlights in that house is fight and insults, she has never stood out in a good way for a month

Abeg let's call it what it is

Most of u that claim to be her fans will never marry her or allow ur son marry her

Yet u support her

Smh

why wud anybody support mercy?

girl that's arrogant, she smokes, she be artificial being,behave like okpo...,
no problem give ur son to mercy for marriage okay

why wud anybody support mike?

as a married man,he no get business in bbn houz
He's a lazy man,very stup*d

what abt tacha?,

tacha she's real,

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Omotshola can never top mike , let’s be realistic here . This is how most of y’all hyped Kim to her early eviction

I even read a comment from someone yesterday that says ; if biggie evicts two people then mike will be leaving

Like wtf, y’all must have been drinking menstruation blood for dinner
Pay them no mind .
I love how they're all underrating Mike.
Trust me , it will end up in our favour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Seems Like hasn't returned Esther's coin that Mercy asked him to.
She is pissed and is wondering why he is delaying it.
Now she has told him to return it ti her shoes where he picked it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
I dey vex seriously since yesterday

They just ruined my week for me

I dey work, I can't focus

Mike Mike Mike Mike

Babe even ask me if I go get cut for the money if Mike win

It's just like I'm fighting a battle good vs bad

Want to know mike, look at the picture below, he came to a show with all the girls around, he still adores his wife, he talks about giving back to the community, he talks about helping his community, he talks about learning our ways, he can stay in London in peace but he wants to know his people, this isn't about money for him but love for Nigerian culture and ways, he looked stupid learning our songs but he stayed up all night learning, he doesn't boast, he doesn't carry himself, he is humble and always listen, think I'm just talking go and watch videos of evicted housemates talking about him

If you can't get behind such a person, what kind of person are u?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
You are right ,respect is not to be distributed on a faceless forum like bread but one actually know which monikers are to respect,maybe for their visible intelligent in their post,their aura of decency and composure.

Though am not in any way trying to tell you how you tells your opinion but haba every one know that igboman is a tribal bigot here so supporting him and even insult his attachers breaks my heart towards you.

Sorry for my earlier outburst thou....peace!
I didn't know that about that Igbo man. The moniker I quoted is always taking his attack on tacha too seriously. I for one can never disrespect any tribe. I was seeing it as attaching tacha I mean the post I quoted.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is a game. You people think this is a family reunion or a charity show.

This is a competition. It involves taking perceived threats out of your way to the prize money. Being a gentleman does not make you immune from being perceived a threat.

Of course I know that, u should be telling iamJ this cos I responded to him wailing about Mike's nomination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.