Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4975731 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by greatlinda(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:

It is justification, nobody has a monopoly of madness or disrespect. If Seyi can dish it, he can collect it as well.
Fact.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Stop it..first I'm Igbo like Frood.. What frood said is quite disrespectful to the Awolowos..

He called the man's name more than twice!..if it he had said it once,then it's a mistake.. But on and on..is nonsense!.

Yes,seyi is everything but dude no dey brag of him background not even for once. Imagine if Ike or even the Frood comes from a prominent home in Nigeria here. Housemates for hear am

Even mike,agreed it was disrespectful of Frood to have said that. Trust me it was sounding like jealousy sef
dont twist it. Frodd insulted no one’s father. Everything was directed at Seyi. He is like “is it because your grandfather is so so so so, so what”.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Tapout:
frodd to ike--- ur no longer a gangstar, go and sit in the pool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

frodd might do well in nollywood grin

grin grin grin grin

If not for that Dude and IKE/MERCY, Omo I cant even watch BBN

Other HMs are just boring

From mike, gadoni, kaffi, jackie, sirdee, jeff, ..... the list is endless. Boring HMs.

I wonder if they evict frodd, mercy and ike. How is the house going to be?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
Are you aware Awolowo's Free Education policy might be the reason you're not on a tree plucking fruits buttnaked while making animalistic grunts?
how many people did Awolowo's feee educatiom benefit? Did it pass South West? The way you people harp on this free education of 500 years ago, bad governance is truly a curse.

No be everybody papa dem give free education, some people could afford school just fine, without handouts

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi is just dragging unwanted attention to his family name

If he behaved himself

He would have been a strong candidate

When I heard sir Dee and tacha talking about 100 naira note and stadium, I was really irritated, so because his grand father was known, he should be excused when he does bad

Sir Dee, ure on my bucket list

Nominate Mike let me face ur matter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:
This Venita is low-key annoying .

Since Mike came 3rd you've soft pedal a bit. Your brain is getting clearer.

You are spot on!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Tapout:
frodd to ike--- ur no longer a gangstar, go and sit in the pool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

frodd might do well in nollywood grin
Frodd na werey.... lol

He is looking for steady nomination partner..

I won't be surprise if Ike isn't nominated on Monday.. His juju strong like no shaking... lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
apcmustwin:

Well said. I personally dislike sheyi. I was happy Ike raked for him, check my previous post. But the way fraud bought the matter and started calling out sheyis grandfather is uncalled for. It actually sounds like he is jealous
pls what did he say about awolowo??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

Them dey learn. Las las Alex go go cry for one corner.
CeeC is a lioness .

She'll chew and spit Tacha out. grin

I trust that one.

The insult she gave to Tobi ...it's unrivaled in BBN /BBA history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
fitzmayowa:
Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Frodd and Tacha will be on the nomination list on Monday, next week's eviction will be interesting...
dont be so sure. These housemates are a strange set. Their nominations are always upside down. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

My heart was in my mouth

Frodd gets my votes next time he is up

Mercy really disappointed me

She was no where when she was needed to restrain

Ike ..... embarassed

I gave up on the mercy and Ike bullshìt last week.

I realized she was using him for her game.. Where is livelymatilda when you need him sef? Abi him data don end? grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
eksbabe:
Lol why did I read this in Omashola’s voice

Hahahahahah, I no put exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Come on, is it the Awolowo on the currency that's in the house?
Pls condemn what is wrong without bias.
Asking Safari not to be bias is like asking Buhari not to be Nepotistic

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
nadesh:
face to face confrontation will lead to fight and disqualification. The smart hms know this and avoid it.
who says you have to fight? Tacha was doing her madness up-and-down, mike called her out she adjust. What fraud did was plain cowardice. And the moment the man he has been bad mouthing walked into the garden he cowered in like a cornered dog

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:
Can they fight already grin

So that people will be left with your delawood

Staring into the air?

God forbid it ! undecided

We deserve entertaining show

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

CeeC is a lioness .

She'll chew and spit Tacha out. grin

I trust that one.

The insult she gave to Tobi ...it's unrivaled in BBN /BBA history.

I'll love to see that combat. It would be fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

Since Mike came 3rd you've soft pedal a bit. Your brain is getting clearer.

You are spot on!
Third ?
This week or are you talking about last three weeks ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:
leave am.

See as e dey yarn opata "iconic name, the man on #100"...foolish asslicker oshi. When you come from nothing, you go dey fear to call name.

Frodd is serving a living God, that his rosary is not for jokes. His name is bigger than anybody's name Sir Dee is scared of
FRODD IS a hypocrite why is he not man enough to go face seyi?see as TACHA finish him.he can't say a word.he took head of house like he won house of rep.he would have followed jeff if not for the head of house that he won.every HOUSEMATE detest him.he met venita in less than an hour and bad mouthed almost all the HOUSEMATES.2 weeks ago he was up for eviction and almost died crying everyday.instead of him to be a peace maker he acted the devil.Seyi's biggest problem to some HOUSEMATES and TRIBALIST is his surname.that AWOLOWO NAME IS REALLY killing a lot of TRIBALIST inside.make FRODD papa too make name atleast we know ojukwu,azikwe and many more.who is FRODD's father?let seyi be and stop referring to his grand pa out of hatred.its too late to change seyi's Destiny.if not for big brother wetin go ever join seyi and FRODD together.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Ike said he want to apologise to seyi cos he sees him as a big bro he wish it's someone else that did this shit and Frodd is telling him not to apologise that no one is his bro here undecided that seyi doesn't care about him

But seyi is very greedy ooo
y will him alone chop up to 4 abi 5 meats and give others one is not good oo
Y he leave mercy make she carry that food go ni when he know say na she and Ike dey eat am
If they bring drink he go hid am if dey brink food he go hid because say he be kitchen whatever him be mtcheeeeew

Biko seyi should bonce he too greedy Biko

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:

It is justification, nobody has a monopoly of madness or disrespect. If Seyi can dish it, he can collect it as well.
If Seyi's rant was to Frodd then you can claim justification, you said it was to Thelma..........
Have it you way dear, no point dragging this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2019
maklelemakukula:
Herbert mcauley descendant get sense die

I agree ooo
For now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:
Sir Dee your game is dirty ....yours and Tacha

Running people down will not make you go up

Continue....your time will come

Your stupid boy will go before him. Mark my words. What did Sir Dee do here? Nonsense blind fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Frodd in the headlines again for all good intentions.
Seyi and Ike had an issue.
Frodd stepped in to try and calm things down cos Ike was raging
Tacha bought the matter and faced Frodd.
Everything just twist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Papiikush:

You expect anything sensible from team Mike?

This is not about team Mike, don't even make it about team Mike...

Shuuu? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
Are you aware Awolowo's Free Education policy might be the reason you're not on a tree plucking fruits buttnaked while making animalistic grunts?
God bless you. And dude is still supporting Mike oo... Same afonja

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2019
boban007:
FRODD IS a hypocrite why is he not man enough to go face seyi?see as TACHA finish him.he can't say a word.he took head of house like he won house of rep.he would have followed jeff if not for the head of house that he won.every HOUSEMATE detest him.he met venita in less than an hour and bad mouthed almost all the HOUSEMATES.2 weeks ago he was up for eviction and almost died crying everyday.instead of him to be a peace maker he acted the devil.Seyi's biggest problem to some HOUSEMATES and TRIBALIST is his surname.that AWOLOWO NAME IS REALLY killing a lot of TRIBALIST inside.make FRODD papa too make name atleast we know ojukwu,azikwe and many more.who is FRODD's father?let seyi be and stop referring to his grand pa out of hatred.its too late to change seyi's Destiny.if not for big brother wetin go ever join seyi and FRODD together.
to what end is this hatred and crappy talk?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Afam4eva:

I heard Seyi calling someone's father in Yoruba. Is that not disrespectful? If you don't want someone to disrespect your grandfather, then stay the heck away from Big Brother. What is the grand son of Awolowo doing on a reality show such as Big Brother? Granted that what Frodd said might have been disrespectful, it doesn't make it any worse because it's against the Awolowos. Everybody get papa and grandpa.

Btw, what has been IGBO got to do with anything?

Leave that guy.

All the things Tacha said to Frodd this night, nobody finds that disrespectful.

Is only when he called Seyi grandpa that people finds it disrespectful.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Jeff is saying his goodbyes

Hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

Third ?
This week or are you talking about last three weeks ?

You know the week I'm talking about. That week you disappeared for almost 2 days after the Sunday eviction and % were released grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Papiikush:

I don't understand why people think Alex get craze for head... That girl is a softy... All Na gra gra grin
Alex weh write apology tire, to ceec weh be butter.... lol

Na apology note she go submit to tacha weh be street.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HBB1(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Luftwaffe is a plane

Haba mana! grin

Do you know how to use Google?

Luftwaffe a plane?! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.