Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5004057 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Dannyxy:
If you are team Ike, make una thank frodd this night, he saved you guy's favorite from disqualification this night..

But frodd na stupid boy, e too like side talk...
You think the wimp would have done anytin?

He is all talk bt no bite..

A certified weakling

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Nelson exit took Esther out of the bed

Mehn thank God

No more mess mess gist

It was torture

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Stop it..first I'm Igbo like Frood.. What frood said is quite disrespectful to the Awolowos..

He called the man's name more than twice!..if it he had said it once,then it's a mistake.. But on and on..is nonsense!.

Yes,seyi is everything but dude no dey brag of him background not even for once. Imagine if Ike or even the Frood comes from a prominent home in Nigeria here. Housemates for hear am

Even mike,agreed it was disrespectful of Frood to have said that. Trust me it was sounding like jealousy sef

This same Seyi cursed Thelmas dead brother and her family. He even called her a witch. The other day, Tacha cursed Frodd and his ancestry.

I'm not sure any of these caused an uproar. Even when Seyi was bitching about Thelma, no one queried why he couldn't say it to her face.

But because Frodd has become a soft target of sorts, everyone is willing to deploy their moral arsenal.

Sir Dee is also a snake. Very cool guy, but a huge snake, no wonder he has no highlight.

I also would never why grown up men would always apologise after any minor confrontation. Let me just assume it's part of the game shaa.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyi can curse at people's father but frodd mentioned awolowo and y'all coming out for him..

Ori yin ti daru!

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
If only Jeff knew he was leaving today , he'll go inside and enjoy this free air condition .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Papiikush:

You expect anything sensible from team Mike?

See this dunce oh! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Vyolet:
Tacha blows things out of proportion, always carrying matters on her head.

Using matter not her business to catch cruise

Since people avoid her....noone is giving her

Direct beef....she now has to take on second hand

Beef.....nonsense and trending lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
pls what did frodd say about awolowo?? cc safarigirl..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Afam4eva:

I heard Seyi calling someone's father in Yoruba. Is that not disrespectful? If you don't want someone to disrespect your grandfather, then stay the heck away from Big Brother. What is the grand son of Awolowo doing o a reality show such as Big Brother? granted that what Ffrodd said might have been disrespecful, it doesn't make it any worse because it's against the Awolowos. Everybody get papa and grandpa.

Btw, what has been IGBO got to do with anything?
Because u mention sir dee trying to play politics, for condemning froods action. So I had to say, every sane minds despite coming from frood's ethnicity should condemn Frood action.

So,it's normal in big brother's house for people to insult the parents of fellow house mates? Wow!
And k-brule almost killed khloe for insulting his mum.

Frood shouldn't have said that.. He sounded stupidily jealous.. Very childish nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 1:04am On Aug 04, 2019
My hatred for Tacha just tripled.
D gal lacks sense, only good at insulting people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

You know the week I'm talking about. That week you disappeared for almost 2 days after the Sunday eviction and % were released grin grin
Still living in the past? . grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Frodd in the headlines again for all good intentions.
Seyi and Ike had an issue.
Frodd stepped in to try and calm things down cos Ike was raging
Tacha bought the matter and faced Frodd.
Everything just twist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
Your father must have been a beneficiary.....and if you're a small boy, your grandfather would have been a beneficiary.

Awolowo might actually be the reason you're not a hunter or a small scale farmer in the village.

Am sure that is thatigboman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

Since Mike came 3rd you've soft pedal a bit. Your brain is getting clearer.

You are spot on!
by less than 1%

That's like 200 votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:
how many people did Awolowo's feee educatiom benefit? Did it pass South West? The way you people harp on this free education of 500 years ago, bad governance is truly a curse.

No be everybody papa dem give free education, some people could afford school just fine, without handouts
People travelled down to the South west to partake in it.

The South western region extended as far a Delta state.......but back to BBN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
iamJ:
Seyi is just dragging unwanted attention to his family name

If he behaved himself

He would have been a strong candidate

When I heard sir Dee and tacha talking about 100 naira note and stadium, I was really irritated, so because his grand father was known, he should be excused when he does bad

Sir Dee, ure on my bucket list

Nominate Mike let me face ur matter
Sir dee na known ass licker, When it's time, tacha will stab him.. She is first targeting potential threats.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Munzy14:

Alex weh write apology tire, to ceec weh be butter.... lol

Na apology note she go submit to tacha weh be street.

Lmao... Alex ain't shìt Abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

Still living in the past? . grin

Trying to answer your question. We learn from the past.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
Your father must have been a beneficiary.....and if you're a small boy, your grandfather would have been a beneficiary.

Awolowo might actually be the reason you're not a hunter or a small scale farmer in the village.

Incase you’re somehow related to the coward who drank rat poison because of his constant loses in national power schemes you better get the Fvck outta this thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Did Ike just call mercy a hoe

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Because u mention sir dee trying to play politics, for condemning froods action. So I had to say, every sane minds despite coming from frood's ethnicity should condemn Frood action.

So,it's normal in big brother's house for people to insult the parents of fellow house mates? Wow!
And k-brule almost killed khloe for insulting his mum.

Frood shouldn't have said that.. He sounded stupidily jealous.. Very childish nonsense
pls tell us the insults Frodd gave to the Awolowos. Please we are all begging. Tell us

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Dansuqi:

Am sure all his fans will be regretting now and will now look for new tents

You say?

Regret what?

You think we want to stan delawoods?

Naaaa.....I am not awake at 1am to watch people

Eat and have family reunion. You are a leaner on the

Show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mira4u: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Frodd seriously needs to stand up against this multicoloured Tasha else she'll keep disrespecting him. Can she address mercy or Ike that way? Imagine the disrespect

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Dansuqi:

Am sure that is thatigboman
Sure sounds like him.

I'll be on his case before he spreads his filth all over here.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

She was asking him questions and he was replying.

That's my issue .

I don't care who he went to meet , he explained himself to Tacha ( that's what I said )

I never disputed he went to meet Mike .

Please read my comment again.

When someone is asking you questions and you're replying giving a reason for an action , it's an EXPLANATION!

You made it look like he went to meet Tacha when he didn't. He was talking to Mike and Tacha as usual had to put herself into the convo and Frodd had to tell her she's wrong for accusing him of not telling Seyi he was wrong when he did. Frodd came to explain to Mike so all of it is an explanation to prove his innocence but not for Tacha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Didn't know anything about the Thelma issue and would have condemned it same way if I did.
It's no justification for Frodd's outburst. Two wrongs don't........

DoubleeDee
It was all over the forum how Seyi taunted Thelma about her peasantry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

My heart was in my mouth

Frodd gets my votes next time he is up

Mercy really disappointed me

She was no where when she was needed to restrain

Ike ..... embarassed

Mercy already warned him about getting disqualified, Mercy could not hold him because he charged Seyi without giving notice Frodd had to quickly hol him...

Ike should get a hold of his anger it's becoming annoying, it will really piss me off if gets himself DQ, he is one of those that entertain us, I would rather have him voted out than getting DQ...whew!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2019
scondy:
I love how frodd is ignoring Tacha….

I loved it too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Omashola is maddddt!

Imitating ike..lol

Is ike high or what?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Incase you’re somehow related to the coward who drank rat poison because of his constant loses in national power schemes you better get the Fvck outta this thread grin
You're laughing but i know you're crying inside.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2019
iamJ:
Jeff is saying his goodbyes

Hahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Papiikush:

I gave up on the mercy and Ike bullshìt last week.

I realized she was using him for her game.. Where is livelymatilda when you need him sef? Abi him data don end? grin
The thing just annoy me anyhow, and if that shit keep repeating, I'll just be a watching fan.. lol

Worst is that the guy, is falling in love for her... lmaooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.