Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,381 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5004016 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Junelux:

grin grin grin laughs in characteristics

We both know Mercy is not an mgbeke. I hate to do this comparison but I'll indulge you.

Mercy dresses better than Tacha. Doesn't repeat clothes, everything she has worn in that house was back to back fashionable. All Tacha has is that navy blue with white spotted gown, that multicolored scarf and bumshort..in fact, go to IG..all the clothes on her page is what she carried to the house.

Your Tacha wears slippers to the night parties. Who does that? Only village girls.

You surely lack the idea of how much a butt lift cost...Mercy is a big girl hands down! Tacha's ass was done by a quack that's why she can't wear bikinis for someone that loves being half naked on IG. She's the only girl that hasn't entered the Jacuzzi.

Your Tacha wears wig to bed!!! Who fucking does that. And the day i saw her without her wig.. grin grin . I canceled her from beautiful in that house.

Mercy beats her in all the arena games! Tacha is always last.

Mercy steals the show and make highlights every saturday night. All Tacha does is drink and sing (like we don't know them lyrics undecided )

She might know how to cook and all that but She's not in any way in the same class as Mercy. Thank you
You are my highlight tonight grin am catching cruise

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
This is why i love Mike.

Dude just eating calmly in the background.

And you are awake at this time of the night to
watch that? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Frodd haters... who can successfully tell me the insult Frodd gave to the Awolowos? grin grin. You people are just lifting this guy’s name and making him the star in everything. Wetin be my own? Last last maybe its a crime for the HOH to want to quell any violence between Ike and Seyi in the house..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
apcmustwin:
who says you have to fight? Tacha was doing her madness up-and-down, mike called her out she adjust. What fraud did was plain cowardice. And the moment the man he has been bad mouthing walked into the garden he cowered in like a cornered dog
DON'T mind the coward.he can't face seyi,instead he is there poisoning ike's mind.one thing I'm sure of is if nobody was there to separate them,ike don't have the guts to face seyi.he will be so surprised.fight no be by mouth.even Anthony joshua got the surprise of his life when he least expected.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

You made it look like he went to meet Tacha when he didn't. He was talking to Mike and Tacha as usual had to put herself into the convo and Frodd had to tell her she's wrong for accusing him of not telling Seyi he was wrong when he did. Frodd came to explain to Mike so all of it is an explanation to prove his innocence but not for Tacha.
Please how did I make this seem like he went to meet her ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Frodd is not well. I think so. He just called someone bitch ass from Imo, and they are all laughing, maybe na cruise as dem dey talk am.

Esther’s toy wanna form gangster

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol Ike said he is looking for wetin will tell his cousins if he goes home buhahahaha
if u mess up with him he will come for u ,he will mess u up and get his third strike buhahahahaha

Lol Ike abeg no try am ooo I go vex come come meet u for house if u get another strike grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
mira4u:
Frodd seriously needs to stand up against this multicoloured stupi..d bitch called Tasha else she'll keep disrespecting him. Can she address mercy or Ike that way? With her fallen stretch mark breast.

The guy's there are unnecessarily soft. I find it quite disgusting. It is this desire to be called a gentleman that has kept Jeff where he is today.

Stupid effeminate fools who can't stand up for themselves. I'm disgusted.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

When was that?
About ten minutes ago.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:
If only Jeff knew he was leaving today , he'll go inside and enjoy this free air condition .

He works with Zenith Bank
Every cranny of all the branches has an AC
He earns more than 100K a month, his one room apartment surely has an AC
Mxm!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Papiikush:

Oga koshi danu jare...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
pls what did frodd say about awolowo?? cc safarigirl..
nothing o. He just asked "....is it because your grandfather is Awolowo?"

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
apcmustwin:
Cindy is b!tch asssssss from IMO. That's from Fraud. Even in live TV, sentiment, tribalism for other tribes and even his own tribe won't leave him.
It's really sad.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Junelux:

grin grin grin laughs in characteristics

We both know Mercy is not an mgbeke. I hate to do this comparison but I'll indulge you.

Mercy dresses better than Tacha. Doesn't repeat clothes, everything she has worn in that house was back to back fashionable. All Tacha has is that navy blue with white spotted gown, that multicolored scarf and bumshort..in fact, go to IG..all the clothes on her page is what she carried to the house.

Your Tacha wears slippers to the night parties. Who does that? Only village girls.

You surely lack the idea of how much a butt lift cost...Mercy is a big girl hands down! Tacha's ass was done by a quack that's why she can't wear bikinis for someone that loves being half naked on IG. She's the only girl that hasn't entered the Jacuzzi.

Your Tacha wears wig to bed!!! Who fucking does that. And the day i saw her without her wig.. grin grin . I canceled her from beautiful in that house.

Mercy beats her in all the arena games! Tacha is always last.

Mercy steals the show and make highlights every saturday night. All Tacha does is drink and sing (like we don't know them lyrics undecided )

She might know how to cook and all that but She's not in any way in the same class as Mercy. Thank you
In the end,tacha is superior like rivers state is superior to.......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Papiikush:
Seyi can curse at people's father but frodd mentioned awolowo and y'all coming out for him..

Ori yin ti daru!

The kind of hypocrisy I'm reading here is astounding. Nobody is saying shit_ about all Tacha said to Frodd. Seyi didn't even get the amount of hate fur actually insulting a dead person.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
seyi is always boasting about his status.That ishow he insulted Thelma that she is nothi and a low class woman and g and is least at the cadre,now he is saying his servers will slap Ike.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
DoubleeDee:
Tacha is a loyal friend though.
If only she knew Seyi nominated her.

She is not loyal

You needed to have heard herself and sir Dee

Discussing about after party drama and how people
watch it

Her uncalled for drama was well targetted

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

What was the insult Frodd hurled at Awolowo? Or is saying "is it because your father is Awolowo...?" an insult?
I didn't say anything about anyone insulting the other.
Just objected to dragging family names to personal arguments.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Lol Ike said he is looking for wetin will tell his cousins if he goes home buhahahaha
if u mess up with him he will come for u ,he will mess u up and get his third strike buhahahahaha

Lol Ike abeg no try am ooo I go vex come come meet u for house if u get another strike grin

He got two already? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Because u mention sir dee trying to play politics, for condemning froods action. So I had to say, every sane minds despite coming from frood's ethnicity should condemn Frood action.

So,it's normal in big brother's house for people to insult the parents of fellow house mates? Wow!
And k-brule almost killed khloe for insulting his mum.

Frood shouldn't have said that.. He sounded stupidily jealous.. Very childish nonsense

I don't remember Frodd insulting Seyi's grandfather, please pay attention.
Frodd asked why Seyi always carried himself that way because his grandfather was so and so. So what?
From what I understood there, he was directly insulting only Seyi.

You're seriously reaching with this sanctimonious moral rectitude.
Die the matter already. It's gotten stale.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
creolehunt:

The guy's there are unnecessarily soft. I find it quite disgusting. It is this desire to be called a gentleman that has kept Jeff where he is today.

Stupid effeminate fools who can't stand up for themselves. I'm disgusted.
what of Sir Dee. President of Ass lickers crew.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Munzy14:

lol
But he was 85.63% correct na?

why the hahahah?
that wasn't why I laughed

I laughed at him calling her occupation and thinking it's an Insult

Since he meant tacha those percentage go up to like 99.999999999%

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Afam4eva:

Seyi wan beat am?If to say dem dey outside, you think say Seyi face go still fresh? Frodd is just exercising restraint despite provocations from left, right and center. Very few people can stand him physically in tat house.

That frood go get power oooo. Such man the strong for fight ooo. I have seen many like him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
kosky:
Tacha knows how to use somebody else's fight to shine. See how she's making noise over nothing.

Thank you

Noone would give her direct drama

So she buys it off other people's mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

And you are awake at this time of the night to
watch that? grin

When next people are fighting, go and join them.

I learn from what i see not get sucked into the stup1dity.

Mike was cool as ice in the midst of the chaos......that's worth emulating.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

The kind of hypocrisy I'm reading here is astounding. Nobody is saying shit_ about all Tacha said to Frodd. Seyi didn't even get the amount of hate fur actually insulting a dead person.

Lol... Watch those blaming Frodd... They are all monikers of known stupid people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
to what end is this hatred and crappy talk?
why IS your conscience disturbing you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Elo is codedly targeting tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol..Elo, and Seyi.. Dem dey call una?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2019
styrese:
Bite what
I see u want him disqualified so ur Tacha can easily win but u failed woefully, well what matters is that he is not scared of confronting anyone and peppering them if need arises.
I've alws wanted Ike n Mercy at the finale

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
Frodd haters... who can successfully tell me the insult Frodd gave to the Awolowos? grin grin. You people are just lifting this guy’s name and making him the star in everything. Wetin be my own? Last last maybe its a crime for the HOH to want to quell any violence between Ike and Seyi in the house..
The two of them will be up for eviction next week... Let's see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2019
scondy:
Look …..rundown of what happened....I don't usually bother but I can see people spinning stuff

Mercy comes to take food, as she was dishing Seyi says why would she just come and dish when she saw him there first.....she should have respected him......she stopped....said the food was for 3 people and said okay he should do the dishing....joe goes there and also dishes....she tried to pacify him and seyi said its okay and she left......then after a while seyi comes to the garden and was bitchin about people taking ice-cream.....meanwhile he had previously harassed Venita on taking ice-cream....coincidentally he came to question the housemates about ice-cream while they were discussing his sense of entitlement to food items in the house.....this is why Ike flare up and said ….Bleep that icecream my nigga.....and repeated it over and over....seyi seeing ike was getting riled up then retorts with "nkan se awon ota e"...something is wron with your enemies...."awon iran e lo n basoro…..you are talking to your ancestors....ike retorts with....speak English my nigga....then seyi comes forward and spreads his hands daring ike to come forward....ike gets up to approach ….and of course frodd, mike....Venita and mercy all rushed to calm him.....while they were calming ike,.....seyi kept daring him to approach and at one point wanted to go meet ike where he was....tacha discouraged him....After calming Ike....frodd was angry and said why does seyi question people and act like he owns the house.....then tacha jumps in and says he should go meet seyi….frodd ignored tacha...

Now,... I have noticed that seyi acts all superior in the house....even if he doesn't mention his grandfather.....he keeps hammering on being respected....who do people think they are,......his sense of entitlement is overboard.....why should he question people on taking ice cream...did he buy it with his money....that is what got Ike and Frodd upset....seyi keeps hoarding food,.....they explained how he and tacha would each take up to four to five pieces of chicken to eat a single meal....and act like no one can question them....the fact certain peeps are employing decorum and maturity doesn't mean they don't have madness....that is what seyi and tacha should understand....everybody get craze....

Now people saying Frodd called Awolowo....he didn't say more than....why is he acting all big....is it because his grandfather is Awolowo....I don't see any thing wrong with this statement.....what of seyi that referred to Ike's ancestors....is that not worse?

abeg….last last....all of una go dey alright

You are very right. Sheyis sense of entitlement and demand for respect and greediness is annoying.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.