Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984761 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

You didn't include that after everything, they lost their wager under Frodd.Then Seyi who Frodd alleged the he tormented his government,won the Hoh and chose Esther to share with with him the luxury room.. ... Sure, God of Frodd should be your God..
God of frood also used that to punish Esther. Sleeping in the same room with Seyi is a pushisment because that guy snoring be like I better pass my neighbor generator. And he can't hold a reasonable conversation with his creapy laugh. Boring and noisy night

You see Esther is having a sleepless night. No peace for the wicked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
MizzD:

Baby girl, I’m still catching up with the pages too.

Aite boo
Gradually we'll catch up
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by greatlinda(f): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
aro1:
Why is seyi nw acting so weired in recent tyms
I don't know....he became deaf and dumb all of a sudden
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TSRC: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yanmirigbo:

Local man is really intimidated. Local man is suffering from extreme inferiority complex.
lol
Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seyi and omashola wishing they av love interest in the house.. Felt sorry for them sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
braimeddy:
I thought someone said the relationship between Khafi and Gedoni are over. Why is she still sitting of his lap?
people advising her are just wasting their time and energy..babe is deeply in love.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

I assume it’s a hangout club with a cocktail bar? And music? Maybe food?
Would go in that case
Cos I dunno why you are speechless?
Or izzit cos I like Jackye?

Yea it's a big club in Lagos .

Am also in shock on your Jackye talk. Someone that said she had never seen a fine Nigerian guy. Correct me if am wrong tho
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
MizzD:

Baby girl, I’m still catching up with the pages too.

I'm not watching at the moment.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beorn1:
Venita is just excessively jealous. See hiw she's acting like Khafi. Reading excessive meaning into Esther's sudden closeness to Frodd. Despite Mercy telling her that it was the task and that even Esther was telling her (Mercy) that she didn't know how to go about telling Frodd those nice things. Venita is telling Mercy 'why now?'

See what Jealousy can render one to. On the flip side, Frodd has gone from the reject stone to the chief cornerstone. The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This life is just so ironical. Uwa bu paw paw mehn. LMAO. grin
Lol..Jubilate not, Esther and Venita are actually using Frodd because they see him as a weakling.

They need him more now than before since they are in different groups... So that you and your fellow gullible Team Frodd can vote them whenever they are up....

I hope you understand now, if not, I won't be surprised... Like Frodd, na to dey cry like baby una sabi.

Like Frodd ko... Who Frodd epp?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

Jackye? How?
Is that her tech lab? cheesy
That’s a club
And it looks nice
When I am in Lagos will check it out
Mercy is not my girl though

Mercy, that's the club where she hustles. Na side chick she be to the owner of Cubana.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Lol..Jubilate not, Esther and Venita are actually using Frodd because they see him as a weakling.

They need him more now that before since they are in different groups... So that your and your fellow gullible Team Frodd can vote them whenever they are up....

I hope you understand now, if not, I won't be surprised... Like Frodd, na to dey cry like baby una sabi.

Like Frodd ko... Who Frodd epp?
this kind of Hatred has always propelled Frodd’s elevation. Keep it up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Menance:

Yea it's a big club on the Island .

Am also in shock on your Jackye talk. That girl that said she had never seen a fine Nigerian guy. Correct me if am wrong tho

Lol
I never heard that
Jackye tells stories in a way I do not believe
She lies and makes up fantasies
Like someone who reads up life from books cheesy
But there is a strength to her
She can be by herself...doesn’t need anyone at all and has shown competitiveness
She proudly owns her boringness, not fake entertaining in a way that jars my nerves
I don’t know her heart so I like many guys before her sadly
So it’s not a deep like, like 4-5/10
Khafy and Diane currently hover around there with her, just below her
This shows you how much the “big” girls don’t do it for me this season (And I have bestloved a Zainab and really liked and voted for a Barbz who were/are ballers too)
Was ready to buy Venita but no, at least not with what I see now
But I always watch for a couple of weeks first, to feel them
As it is, Tacha is my pick of the 3, at 3/10 angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
This Khafi is shameless and has no sense of self worth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yanmirigbo: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

I thought you had sense... And yes, you are an asslicker..
That your ancestors are not great doesn't mean you can't be great yourself. Go figure

You came late na. I have no sense, I already announced that. But that makes me and those in your elder's council the same, we're all bunch of senseless people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Frodd game is weak, I swear

Esther doesn't like Frodd and she is only jealous because the most beautiful girl in the house is with Frodd. Frodd should know that Esther is the least likeable people in the house and being with her is toxic and will make him loss fans. Remember Esther mock and embarrass Frodd during his reign as HOH.

All Ike fans, please let stop supporting Frodd until he change his game plan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stephlena:
omashola, lying down..Esther tries to come over, with her short gown.

omashola tells her, if she comes close he's going to look inside her gown.

Lol.. Esther laughs with Sir dee,and says he'll go blind na
his words were i go look under your pant
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omalichabby:
Just tuning in
Who and what is Mercy and Venita talking about?

What has been happening so far in the house guys

cc MizzD and Rossycee
I'm not watching at the moment dear.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy
Thisnut:
God of frood also used that to punish Esther. Sleeping in the same room with Seyi is a pushisment because that guy snoring be like I better pass my neighbor generator. And he can't hold a reasonable conversation with his creapy laugh. Boring and noisy night

This pic, lol the person who made this photoshop is wicked fa
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Digital101:

Esther doesn't like Frodd and she is only jealous because the most beautiful girl in the house is with Frodd. Frodd should know that Esther is the least likeable people in the house and being with her is toxic and will make him loss fans. Remember Esther mock and embarrass Frodd during his reign as HOH.

I’m struggling to get your message. Wish me luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mike and Venita ....

Venita complains to Mike that she's getting a lot of bad vibes and she just needs a break .
Mike leads her to the "garden " where they have a chat .
Mike advises her to calm her nerves that everything will be sorted out .

Mike and Frodd ......

Mike takes Frodd outside to inquire about his resent misunderstanding with Venita .
Mike is surprised that Venita and Frodd are having issues since he was so sure they were bonding so well the last two days.
Frodd gives his own side of the story .
He tells Mike that Esther picked him for the task and there is absolutely nothing going on between them .
He tells Mike that he only shares good camaraderie with Venita and there has been no promises made yet .
He says that this time he's using his brain ,that the last time he used his heart , he ended up messing things up .
He says he's still very weary of Venita (who came into the house four weeks after they did ) .He says he's unsure if her caring for him is a strategy , because he came across like someone that needed lots of love and attention ( smart nigga ) grin

He says he's taking things slow for now .
That he doesn't believe they've done anything together to warrant the Gedoni and Khafi level of clingy . grin

That last night they showered together and also shared a bed and he told her stories (at her request) but that was basically all that happened.
He woke up in the morning and went about his business .
He feels Venita's anger must have been motivated by Esther naming her egg after him him - Froodline .
He said he'll explain himself to Venita ...that she's a really good person ,so he doesn't want the house to misunderstand her personality .

Mike assures him that there will be no need for that .
As the issue hasn't circulated , thus no need to circumvent it.
Mike says Venita might be moving out from their room and she's hot (angry ) currently , so it won't be advisable for Frodd to go meet her now .
Frodd asks Mike if that's the reason he brought him out - to allow Venita move out peacefully ?
Mike assures him that that isn't the reason as he wanted to hear his own side of the story .

Mercy and Venita ...

Mercy is wearing a very sexy skimpy night gown that showcases her beautiful erect nipples .
She's doing laundry with Venita who is looking equally as beautiful .
They are both doing their laundries .
Venita says she's going to apologize to Frodd but she's going to keep her distance .
Mercy assures her that Frodd is not chasing after Esther ,rather Esther is using the opportunity of the task to talk to Frodd .
Venita expresses her disappointment with Frodd .
She says she feels she lead him out of a trap and he's still diving in with his head.
She questions Frodd's intelligence but says she's going to apologise for her petty behavior for moving their beds apart.

Please ignore all typos

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
clefstone:
Take this to the bank, Mercy will win BBN 2019

Which bank? Wema bank??!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thisnut:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Menance:
So the owner of the famous Cubana I've been hearing of is an Imo chief priest.
Hmm
Not really the owner alone he co-owns it with Obi iyiegbu.

Obi cubana is from oba in Anambra, while pries na Imo guy.

Chief priest is a show promoter though, that name is just his show nick. Not really Chief priest like u have in the village...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Digital101:

You and who is supporting Frodd before and who the hell are you to tell Team Ike about what to do? Are they kids or do they vote with your money?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stephlena:
omashola, lying down..Esther tries to come over, with her short gown.

omashola tells her, if she comes close he's going to look inside her gown.

Lol.. Esther laughs with Sir dee,and says he'll go blind na
see the kind of crude thing that amuses you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

You and who is supporting Frodd before and who the hell are you to tell Team Ike about what to do? Are they kids or do they vote with your money?
abeg help me assam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TSRC: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Coolabbie:
Shebi it's only Ibo people that are across the Niger abi? grin

From your sobriquet, it's obvious you are obsessed with them.

Peasant
I just dey look the guy.
That thing he is looking for, he would soon see it. He just dey pour spit anyhow.

When Seyi gets evicted, dem go cry blood.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamJ:
see the kind of crude thing that amuses you
Lol.. hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
greatlinda:

I don't know....he became deaf and dumb all of a sudden

Is it everyday you feel like talking??

And making noise everywhere

Give him a break biko
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yale9:
the two teams(red and green) go into battle weekly. All members of the losing team are automatically up for possible eviction in the following monday

Who are the members of each team
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
frood gelling Esther's bald head.

hmm...she even directed him on how to style it well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.