Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019170 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamJ:
Fraud's stretchmarks are disgusting abeg

And he is always walking around shirtless

Very disgusting to look at
gay! gay! gay!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Not really the owner alone he co-owns it with Obi iyiegbu.

Obi cubana is from oba in Anambra, while pries na Imo guy.

Chief priest is a show promoter though, that name is just his show nick. Not really Chief priest like u have in the village...

Hohoho. I know tho. Just playing around
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
The boys are in the garden having a chat .
Seyi reclining in a chair , omoshola lying on a mat ,sir Dee also lying on a mat horizontally opposite omoshola .

Sir Dee is doing some kind of streach , his tiny short riding up and revealing his brown skin muscular thighs grin cheesy

Esther comes to inquire something from Omoshola who tells her not to come too close , else he'll peep into her gown grin
Esther tells him he would have gone blind.

Mike comes in with a boost of energy and imitates a colour commentator .
He hypes them up for the upcoming arena game which
gets the boys laughing.
He challenges one of them to go first on Friday .
Seyi bloviates that even though he's first in many of the arena games , he's managed to set records that were only broken by the very last participants .

The camera pans to the bedroom to reveal a half sleeping Frodd who gets up at once to take a shower .
We see their dressing room and Frodd is wearing a skimpy green brief.
His well shaped ass jiggling as he moved . grin he later wraps a towel around his waist and ends the exhibition .
Sir Dee also comes into the room and wraps himself with a towel too , pulling off the shorts he was wearing completely naked under his towel grin

Frodd starts massaging Esther's head .
Esther complains he wasn't getting it right , so he increases the force.
Mike strolls in brushing his teeth ,wearing his Pepsi jacket.
Sir Dee and Frodd move to the bathroom as Jackye strolls in covering herself with just a towel .

Mike asks Esther why she hardly shares anything about herself or bothers to ask people anything about them.
He tells her if she doesn't think it's weird that she's not inquisitive about the people she's living with .
Esther tells him that she's here to play her game and mind her business for the most part.
That she doesn't believe she has to play dirty ( gurl ) to win.

Commercial break .

Ignore all typos .

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yale9:
I watched it. And Esther was smiling sheepishly. What conclusion have you dived into, this time around?

Guy calm down o before you give yourself BP over this Frodd and Esther situationship. Was just pulling your legs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamJ:
wetin concern me with 14% people
still pray for a better understanding, at least!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dafe306:

Guy calm down o before you give yourself BP over this Frodd and Esther situationship. Was just pulling your legs
guy I dey vex. Esther needs to leave that house

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

I don't have a team... And u are throwing shade... I told u I'll spot u....

We are watching this space.... cheesy
I don't know what you are talking about. I'm Team Mike, I have never denied it grin. I'm not like oshe that is claiming team N and E grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yale9:
that Esther ehn. She wants to block road for Venita. Can’t biggie just do a surprise eviction(of Esther) tonight?
las las una need, declare national day of fasting for frodd lol... He is in a mess now, venita they plan her come back... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Esther is a smart girl.. With the recent grouping and she being a among the "weak".She need to align with someone she see as strong in the opposite group.. Preferably a guy to start her own ship.
So that she can benefit free votes from when she/her group are up for eviction.

She went for Nelson then because Nelson was obviously more competitive than Frodd then and she though he will have more fans.
Now that Nelson is out, Frodd is the easiest Target for her since she still has his "mumu button ".

Esther doesn't love Frodd kobo neither does Venita.

But Frodd being Frodd thinking he is smart, will most likely fall and cry again..

Lol cheesy
When will you cut him some slack nah?
He showed real sense when talking with Mike oo
Showing clarity, self awareness and humour
Anyway if she doesn’t steal his eggbaby? I would know she likes him
Esther doesn’t look like someone who can pretend to me shaa

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LadySarah: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamJ:
My understanding of fraud, Esther and venita issue

Venita needs a relationship, she needs it to help her strategy, fraud is the easiest, venita needs a man that she can control

Fraud likes both Esther and venita but he knows in his heart that outside the house, venita wouldn't look his way, so he enjoyed using venita to get Esther attention, now that he feels that he has gotten her attention, he will gladly return to Esther

Esther needs company, Diane and mercy aren't her kind of people, she needs someone in her private corner like nelson, she is trying to get fraud under her control, most guys are already elsewhere, Elo has eyes on Diane, sir Dee isn't her kind of person, seyi is a demon, Joe is a mad man, mike is married, omashola is useless and senseless, fraud is the easiest target

Your last paragraph is ... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:
Jackye and Esther always lively from sunday to Monday evening when they're aren't up.

But if they're up, they extend it till Thursday task presentation... And enter shell Friday.

Lol

they thought we are voting this week.... Let them keep playing themselves while we watch... laslas....cheesy
You are sharp... Especially that Esther... Won't be surprised if she involved herself in any truth or dare game no matter how daring..
He plan on Frodd is even working at the moment.. Na Cloud 9 she dey sef

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
QuietHammer:
This Khafi is shameless and has no sense of self worth.
i tink someone said here dat she has low self esteem, tink d person was sayin smtin abt her stomach,dnt rily gt
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

las las una need, declare national day of fasting for frodd lol... He is in a mess now, venita they plan her come back... lol
but why is it hard for Venita to just have a discussion with Frodd once and for all. How will this her anger help d situation?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Esther is a smart girl.. With the recent grouping and she being a among the "weak".She need to align with someone she see as strong in the opposite group.. Preferably a guy to start her own ship.
So that she can benefit free votes from when she/her group are up for eviction.

She went for Nelson then because Nelson was obviously more competitive than Frodd then and she though he will have more fans.
Now that Nelson is out, Frodd is the easiest Target for her since she still has his "mumu button ".

Esther doesn't love Frodd kobo neither does Venita.

But Frodd being Frodd thinking he is smart, will most likely fall and cry again..

You might be right, but dont forget that the game both of them are playing is helping frodd too.

So right now, frodd is not the loser.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nathan2016:

You might be right, but dont forget that the game both of them are playing is helping frodd too.

dude is busy growing in popularity and fanbase.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

Lol cheesy
When will you cut him some slack nah?
He showed real sense when talking with Mike oo
Showing clarity, self awareness and humour
Anyway if she doesn’t steal his eggbaby? I would know she likes him
Esther doesn’t look like someone who can pretend to me shaa
Lol....Just wait and see how it will end.. I will remind you..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
aro1:
hope u are watchin them,the moment he said hes jealous of khafi nd gedoni,nd pls no lady cn date seyi in dat house. There ar sm guys dt ladies wil lyk bt will always friendzone,seyi is one

He has a foreign girlfriend

He has said it repeatedly he doesn't want a relationship in the house

No lady can date seyi in that house ?

Obviously not

If he wanted a babe ,he'd have gotten one or several already

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Menance:

Hohoho. I know tho. Just playing around
Easy o, u know some mischief makers here, spins anything to decampaign someone.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nathan2016:

Frodd will benefit from Venita more than Esther.. I don't expect him to know since they don't know what is going on from the outside though..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seyi is just killing me with laugh grin..the guy just quiet
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
SilentBang:

Frodd is that kind of person that, as you re hating on him God keeps blessing him, you have no option than to start liking him cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Zoroaster:
He's quiet and u dey laugh, I don't understand o.. Abet I'm not watching now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Lol....Just wait and see how it will end.. I will remind you..

Like we say?
We watch
I am always ready to eat my words on BB
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Zoroaster:
how can a quiet person kill you with laugh

Oga no be by force to comment

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seems Tacha and Seyi have not been getting along like before. She must be surprised Seyi did not pick her, not like she will oblige to sleep in the HOH room sef.

This is what Seyi want, been looking for a way to separate from her, he want it to happen naturally, and it is happening now.

It is a bad idea to me, he needs allies.

I may be wrong sha, maybe they are just occupied with their tasks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Elo and Diane..
Elo telling her "bed time stories,"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:
How do I read or watch Jeff’s interview?
Even Ella’s
Ahbeg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B01giAUFDJS/?igshid=1b5mqn8jf8yi3

https://akpraise.ng/bbnaija-jeff-reveals-why-he-quit-his-7-year-banking-job-for-big-brother-reality-show-video/

Separate interviews- first is Bella naija and the second is beatfm.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
omamush:

He's quiet and u dey laugh, I don't understand o.. Abet I'm not watching now
I swear, he just wanted to put seyi's name out there
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Menance:
Last last all esther's past behavior was the real initial gra gra

Not really. The only reason she's warming up to frood now is because Nelson left

She never and still dosent love frood

It's a case of when the desirable is unavailable the available becomes the desirable

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

You are sharp... Especially that Esther... Won't be surprised if she involved herself in any truth or dare game no matter how daring..
He plan on Frodd is even working at the moment.. Na Cloud 9 she dey sef
lol

We are watching their funny moves...

Only if she knows she is next to jeff, on the chop board.... Worst is that, frodd's fans be like people weh go deh stingy with vote..... grin grin

So let her keep messing her game.. She is currently OYO now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yale9:
I’m struggling to get your message. Wish me luck!
Can you not see that Esther don't like Frodd but when she sees that Frodd is With Vnnita, she start telling him how sorry she was and Frodd is planning to return to her.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Altrarecords:

Not really. The only reason she's warming up to frood now is because Nelson left

She never and still dosent love frood

It's a case of when the desirable is unavailable the available becomes the desirable
let her take her wet puna outta the house and go’an meet Nelson

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.