Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019635 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
that rahazaqa na known tribalist for politics section no mind the mumu...na because seyi na yoruba him dey support am ...na weytin dem carry do tobi last season
I'm a tribalist for supporting Seyi? I see. Mike who probably has a larger fan base or Khafi are they Hausa? Why am i not supporting them? You are the mumu here.

Frodd is currently helping Esther to adjust her hair, the guy still like the her for sure.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nathan2016: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stephlena:
frood gelling Esther's bald head

Either that frodd is looking for trouble or playing a good game

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yale9:
let her just talk things out with Frodd once and for all. Sharing a bathe and a bed probably brought them a very strong connection
Yeah right, I don’t believe she’s caught feelings for Frodd the way she’s portraying lol how long has she even been in the house?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Blainz:

Mercy, that's the club where she hustles. Na side chick she be to the owner of Cubana.
Una deh lie small small ooo... lol

Chief priest is a promoter... just promoting Mercy brand simple.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
rahazaqa:
I'm a tribalist for supporting Seyi? I see. Mike who probably has a larger fan base or Khafi are they Hausa? Why am i not supporting them? You are the mumu here.

Frodd is currently helping Esther to adjust her hair, the guy still like the her for sure.

Abeg no allow Yale9 see this update

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
aro1:
Seyi and omashola wishing they av love interest in the house.. Felt sorry for them sha

Did Seyi tell anybody he's looking for a love interest ??

If he was,he would have gotten one in the house

But he's keeping away
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zekino: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

My fav pair is already out
Ella and Jeff

Of the remaining guys I like Ike, Omashola, Frodd and Mike
Frodd is more of a like and dislike thing shaa but I like watching him, like with CeeC, when he is good he is very very good, when bad he is horrid
I like Jackye and if you run down a thousand steps, from Jackye, there is Tacha (the one that came back from seclusion with Seyi but who has been behaving off again)
Khafy is there with her
But the guys are far above the babes on my like scale
For now

I looked for you the day I came on here
I just knew you would like ike
Hope he doesn't nando himself sha.
(Sorry I had to go there)
I wish khafy was more focused on the game 'sigh'
I will like a lady to win but so far I have not seen my miracle/tboss

It's good to see some members of our family here

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nathan2016:

Either that frodd is looking for trouble or playing a good game
it's a game ohh!!
he has to play along.. I hope he does.
he's now arranging the back of the hair. lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
topaz321:

Where?
Twitter
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
The way I see Esther and Frodd sharing loooorrrve
Esther might be plotting to get Frodd’s eggbaby cheesy
Cos the thing is much oo
Though I saw this camaraderie coming when she apologised to Frodd the HoH and not Frodd himself (as she said) on Saturday
And when they went on yabbing/teasing each other in the garden later that night

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dafe306:

Abeg no allow Yale9 see this update
I watched it. And Esther was smiling sheepishly. What conclusion have you dived into, this time around?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Threebear:
Mike and Venita ....

Venita complains to Mike that she's getting a lot of bad vibes and she just needs a break .
Mike leads her to the "garden " where they have a chat .
Mike advises her to calm her nerves that everything will be sorted out .

Mike and Frodd ......

Mike takes Frodd outside to inquire about his resent misunderstanding with Venita .
Mike is surprised that Venita and Frodd are having issues since he was so sure they were bonding so well the last two days.
Frodd gives his own side of the story .
He tells Mike that Esther picked him for the task and there is absolutely nothing going on between them .
He tells Mike that he only shares good camaraderie with Venita and there has been no promises made yet .
He says that this time he's using his brain ,that the last time he used his heart , he ended up messing things up .
He says he's still very weary of Venita (who came into the house four weeks after they did ) .He says he's unsure if her caring for him is a strategy , because he came across like someone that needed lots of love and attention ( smart nigga ) grin

He says he's taking things slow for now .
That he doesn't believe they've done anything together to warrant the Gedoni and Khafi level of clingy . grin

That last night they showered together and also shared a bed and he told her stories (at her request) but that was basically all that happened.
He woke up in the morning and went about his business .
He feels Venita's anger must have been motivated by Esther naming her egg after him him - Froodline .
He said he'll explain himself to Venita ...that she's a really good person ,so he doesn't want the house to misunderstand her personality .

Mike assures him that there will be no need for that .
As the issue hasn't circulated , thus no need to circumvent it.
Mike says Venita might be moving out from their room and she's hot (angry ) currently , so it won't be advisable for Frodd to go meet her now .
Frodd asks Mike if that's the reason he brought him out - to allow Venita move out peacefully ?
Mike assures him that that isn't the reason as he wanted to hear his own side of the story .

Mercy and Venita ...

Mercy is wearing a very sexy skimpy night gown that showcases her beautiful erect nipples .
She's doing laundry with Venita who is looking equally as beautiful .
They are both doing their laundries .
Venita says she's going to apologize to Frodd but she's going to keep her distance .
Mercy assures her that Frodd is not chasing after Esther ,rather Esther is using the opportunity of the task to talk to Frodd .
Venita expresses her disappointment with Frodd .
She says she feels she lead him out of a trap and he's still diving in with his head.
She questions Frodd's intelligence but says she's going to apologise for her petty behavior for moving their beds apart.

Please ignore all typos
You can be sued for this blunder!
Mercy's name should not be mentioned when talking about beautiful

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lauryn41:

Did Seyi tell anybody he's looking for a love interest ??

If he was,he would have gotten one in the house

But he's keeping away

hope u are watchin them,the moment he said hes jealous of khafi nd gedoni,nd pls no lady cn date seyi in dat house. There ar sm guys dt ladies wil lyk bt will always friendzone,seyi is one

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
buhahahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
This jackey and Mike thou grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mitjyland:
Hate it or love it, Sir Dee gives a better advice than Mike
Who cares about your opinion undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jackye and Esther always lively from sunday to Monday evening when they're aren't up.

But if they're up, they extend it till Thursday task presentation... And enter shell Friday.

they thought we are voting this week.... Let them keep playing themselves while we watch... laslas....cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
nazablossom:
brief! But Wicked!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
zekino:

I just knew you would like ike
Hope he doesn't nando himself sha.
(Sorry I had to go there)

I wish khafy was more focused on the game 'sigh'
I will like a lady to win but so far I have not seen my miracle/tboss

It's good to see some members of our family here

I knowww
You know mily well
Welcome
We are here (same as last year, no extra came on board.I surprisingly really really have missed Bimbosamfield, I would take a pinch and a slap to know her romance last season and this season. She watches only romance cheesy)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Frodd fans right now grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:
Jackye and Esther always lively from sunday to Monday evening when they're aren't up.

But if they're up, they extend it till Thursday task presentation... And enter shell Friday.

they thought we are voting this week.... Let them keep playing themselves while we watch... laslas....cheesy

I didn’t think of this
Jackye has been singing ooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
nazablossom:
I don't have a team... And u are throwing shade... I told u I'll spot u....

We are watching this space.... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yanmirigbo:

Obsession is an understatement. I'm waiting for Thatigboboy to cross my path. I want to tell him something.

You can add Àfònjá after that "Peasant". Perfecto!
with this troll account you created 7 hours ago? Log in with your original account and mention me

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dafe306:
Frodd fans right now grin grin
that Esther ehn. She wants to block road for Venita. Can’t biggie just do a surprise eviction(of Esther) tonight?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
My understanding of fraud, Esther and venita issue

Venita needs a relationship, she needs it to help her strategy, fraud is the easiest, venita needs a man that she can control

Fraud likes both Esther and venita but he knows in his heart that outside the house, venita wouldn't look his way, so he enjoyed using venita to get Esther attention, now that he feels that he has gotten her attention, he will gladly return to Esther

Esther needs company, Diane and mercy aren't her kind of people, she needs someone in her private corner like nelson, she is trying to get fraud under her control, most guys are already elsewhere, Elo has eyes on Diane, sir Dee isn't her kind of person, seyi is a demon, Joe is a mad man, mike is married, omashola is useless and senseless, fraud is the easiest target

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:
The way I see Esther and Frodd sharing loooorrrve
Esther might be plotting to get Frodd’s eggbaby cheesy
Cos the thing is much oo
Though I saw this camaraderie coming when she apologised to Frodd the HoH and not Frodd himself (as she said) on Saturday
And when hey were were teasing each other in the garden later that night
Esther is a smart girl.. With the recent grouping and she being a among the "weak".She need to align with someone she see as strong in the opposite group.. Preferably a guy to start her own ship.
So that she can benefit free votes from when she/her group are up for eviction.

She went for Nelson then because Nelson was obviously more competitive than Frodd then and she though he will have more fans.
Now that Nelson is out, Frodd is the easiest Target for her since she still has his "mumu button ".

Esther doesn't love Frodd kobo neither does Venita.

But Frodd being Frodd thinking he is smart, will most likely fall and cry again..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamJ:
My understanding of fraud, Esther and venita issue

Venita needs a relationship, she needs it to help her strategy, fraud is the easiest, venita needs a man that she can control

Fraud likes both Esther and venita but he knows in his heart that outside the house, venita wouldn't look his way, so he enjoyed using venita to get Esther attention, now that he feels that he has gotten her attention, he will gladly return to Esther

Esther needs company, Diane and mercy aren't her kind of people, she needs someone in her private corner like nelson, she is trying to get fraud under her control, most guys are already elsewhere, Elo has eyes on Diane, sir Dee isn't her kind of person, seyi is a demon, Joe is a mad man, mike is married, omashola is useless and senseless, fraud is the easiest target
pray for more understanding. God will answer!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

I didn’t think of this
Jackye has been singing ooo

lol, watch them after Thursday...Even venita coming close to mercy, she thinks we are voting... lol

Even seyi is weak, he thinks voting is on... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fraud's stretchmarks are disgusting abeg

And he is always walking around shirtless

Very disgusting to look at

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Esther is a smart girl.. With the recent grouping and she being a among the "weak".She need to align with someone she see as strong in the opposite group.. Preferably a guy to start her own ship.
So that she can benefit free votes from when she/her group are up for eviction.

She went for Nelson then because Nelson was obviously more competitive than Frodd then and she though he will have more fans.
Now that Nelson is out, Frodd is the easiest Target for her since she still has his "mumu button ".

Esther doesn't love Frodd kobo neither does Venita.

But Frodd being Frodd thinking he is smart, will most likely fall and cry again..
same way he cries everyday and raped Venta last night. Abi? grin grin we have heard you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yale9:
pray for more understanding. God will answer!!
wetin concern me with 14% people

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55