Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4933059 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2019
arounddnaija:

had a banter with one obsessed twerker fan girl angry

shocked shocked shocked I like Tacha angry

Just take it easy in there, enjoy your watery beans. tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2019
So Ike and Mercy had sex grin grin

Let's head over to Twitter and completely destroy Mercy. grin grin cheesy

I knew it was just a matter of time before I got the video I needed. cheesy grin

Let's see how a woman who had sex on national TV can win the show .

After the fake Twitter poll that gave the two useless idiots money they didn't deserve , karma came Knocking hard. grin grin cheesy

Karma has done its part , now it's our time .

If you are a miking head over to Twitter now .

Keep reposting the video and be tagging bloggers .

I've already reposted like a hundred times .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:

No evictions today The housemates are not sure about this though
Oh, thank you. Happy Sunday.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by arounddnaija: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked shocked I like Tacha angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Frank65:

I don't have a problem with Mercy but the truth is that Team Mercy started the whole comparison between Mercy and Tacha.

They compare who dresses better between Mercy and Tacha, who speaks English better, who behaves better, who performs better at arena games, accused Tacha of bleaching etc

If u are on twitter, u will know that no team has dragged Tacha as much as team Mercy, yet it's not as if Mercy and Tacha are fighting in the house.
Comparison is a normal in BB game.

In this context, Mercy is beating tacha hands down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
The holy ones have arrived undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:
Ike self control is everything. He has assured a worried Mercy that they will NEVER have sex in the house. He said " it takes two people to make it happen and he will always hold back" .

Ike ike our man. grin

Even after Mercy said she can’t even care again
They just answered certain reporters on here who typed that they had sex last night
(Not that consensual sex between two adults who like themselves bothers me enough to start hating on them . Doesn’t even bother me at all. My problem is when the BB affair drains me)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oh, thank you. Happy Sunday.

And someone just said a fake housemate would be joining them tonight
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:

I knew it was just a matter of time before I got the video I needed. cheesy grin

After the fake Twitter poll that gave the two useless idiots money they didn't deserve , karma came Knocking hard. grin grin cheesy

Why must it be twitter? Why not do the do here

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CaptainMitch: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:

And someone just said a fake housemate would be joining them tonight

Really? I wonder how the housemates would react, if it truly happens grin

They would curse Biggie.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
I am Crixxx and I will be bombarding you all with facts from time to time

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
*Human Ears and Hearing Facts*
-Earwax production is necessary for good ear health.
-The inner ear is the main organ of balance.
-A human ear contains about 24,000 fibers in it.
-It only takes 7 pounds of pressure to rip your ear off.
-The human ear can distinguish between hundreds of thousands of different sounds.
-The human ears can hear in the
frequency of 1,000 to 50,000 hertz.
-Your ears never stop hearing, even when you sleep. Your brain just ignores incoming sounds.
-Tiny hair cells in your inner ear are what translates sound waves to electricity to send to the brain.
-Your ears are responsible for the equilibrium and balance of the body - the inner ear has direct connection with the brain.
-The inner ear is no larger than a pencil eraser in circumference.
-The middle ear is composed of three small bones, and one among them, the stapes, is the smallest bone in the human body.
-The wax present inside the ear is made up of oil and sweat.
-Children have more sensitive ears than adults.
-The ears never stop growing through lifetime.
-Your ears secrete more ear wax when you are afraid than when you aren't.
-Sound that is above 130 decibels can cause pain to our ears.
-After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
*Human Nose and Smelling Facts*
-Our nose is our personal air
-conditioning system: it warms cold
air, cools hot air and filters impurities
-Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
-The nerve cells present in the nose, allows us to smell and regenerates through out ones life.
-We breathe 13 pints of air every minute.
-Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
-Children have better sense of smell than adults.
-You breathe in about 7 quarts of air every minute.
-Women have better sense of smell than men.
-You have no sense of smell when you're sleeping.
-You can only smell 1/20th as well as a dog.
-The human sense of smell has the ability to identify the chemical smell of an object in one part per trillion of air.
-If human sense of smell is affected, sense of taste is also affected as the brain interprets signals from the nose and -tongue.
-Everyone has a completely unique smell (except for twins).
*Sleep and Dreaming Facts*
-You have no sense of smell when you're sleeping.
-You burn more calories while sleeping than you do when watching television.
-Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy
-The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream.
-Babies start dreaming even before they're born.
-The three things pregnant women dream most of during their first trimester are frogs, worms and potted plants.
-Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
-You can go without eating for weeks without succumbing, but eleven days is tops for going without sleep.
-In a year on an average person sleeps for 122 days out of 365 days.
-When we go to sleep and enter REM (Rapid Eye Movement),our bodies become completely paralyzed as areas of the brain that control movement are de-activated.
-An average person has over 1,460 dreams a year which is about 4 dreams every night.
-The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
-By 60 years of age, 60% of men and 40% of women will snore.
-The human body releases growth hormones during sleep.
*Human Teeth Facts*
-Your teeth start growing 6 months before you are born.
-The Romans used to clean and whiten their teeth with urine.
-Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to prevent heart disease.
-The tooth is the only part of the human body that cannot heal and repair by its own.
-Enamel, found on our teeth, is the hardest substance in the human body.
-Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.
-Plaque begins to form 6 hours after brushing our teeth.
-Tooth decay has led to 60 percent of adult Americans losing their
right, middle molar.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
Keep reposting the video and be tagging bloggers

Life
By this time last season you were defending Nina with us (despite you not liking her). Now you wanna destroy Mercy (despite you liking her-your words)
Threebear Threebear Threebear the human cheesy
You are unbelievable

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

They would curse Biggie.

We watch

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:

Buhahahahaha...

if you see the speed and energy that girl used in pounding that dude! she's faster than Lamborghini jare.

biggie immediately switched to a sleeping Jackye and rest of the housemates snoring deeply.

it's on front page already.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

They would curse Biggie.
I think they have exhausted all their emotions and will shrug it off.
Awwwwwn Khaffy is all smiles. Gedoni went to the kitchen and gave her a light, sweet tap.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Miracle had sex or dry humping or whatever and we crowned him winner 2018,what has changed in 2019 cheesy

If I type now they will say I am sexist and a fish head undecided

Let me go and sleep joor,I need my beauty sleep .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Frank65:

I don't have a problem with Mercy but the truth is that Team Mercy started the whole comparison between Mercy and Tacha.

They compare who dresses better between Mercy and Tacha, who speaks English better, who behaves better, who performs better at arena games, accused Tacha of bleaching etc

If u are on twitter, u will know that no team has dragged Tacha as much as team Mercy, yet it's not as if Mercy and Tacha are fighting in the house.

See that Twitter, after what i saw them do with the MINA ship last season, I made up my mind to stay away from there when BBN is on. As interesting as BBN is, Nigerians are more interesting to watch during BBN. Most of us can't perform better if we get into that house, some of us don't own half of what these HMs have, yet, we think we have every right to drag.

I have never tried to bleach(as i no get money to buy bleaching cream grin angry grin) and i'm aware of the side effects of bleaching. But, that doesn't mean i don't have people around who bleach, am i supposed to fling them away? Should i cuss em out for bleaching? Nahhhh! They need love, they need to be told and shown that they are kings and beautiful queens in their colours, tell them of the dangers surrounding bleaching, do all this with love. See ehn, i don't even want to start writing because the ways we choose to drag ourselves can so negative and disheartening. I can only pray that we as humans learn to do better, especially Nigerians. we are too too toxic.

Both teams should rest, no two humans are the same. They have strong games going on, they shouldn't spoil it with petty fights. Lemme goan mind my orisirisi cup of Khafi abeg. kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:

For real?
It’s nice
I wish she would be good for Omashola
(Make him calm, make him shy, make him quiet)
We watch cheesy
Thank you

I hope it turns out to be true sha because bbnaija or ebuka haven’t confirmed it on their page yet but the girl in question has already announced on her own IG page that she’s coming in tonight undecided Lets watch sha
But I doubt if she ll hold any strong effect on omashola tho lol...from her pictures that I saw, she’s giving me Cindy kindof vibe undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=arounddnaija post=81149958][/quote]

Ntooorrrr tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked shocked I like Tachaangry

Me too
I like the idea of what she can become, when she is not forming, there is something strong and nice about her
But scratch her a little, a cornered rat scurries out of her inside, ruining everything, with plenty horror
She is having an identity crisis- should I form pepper or should I be my sweet self? That’s not even being real
Her fans have an agenda that is dangerous to societal existence
Anyway I wish them luck
But I want Tacha to change for the better (be the sweet her) and spite that agenda cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shopping time.
Mercy ordered cigar, obviously for Ike. Esther jokingly asked her if its for her or Ike and a type of bread that Diane likes, Venita said something about them shopping for themselves first.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:
Awwwwwn Khaffy is all smiles. Gedoni went to the kitchen and gave her a light, sweet tap.

But, it would still be painful because the more the housemates, the bleaker everyone's chances would seem.

Some people might even begin to lose all sense of focus.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Venita wants to order for sunblock. These set of ajebo housemates grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Twoclans:

At bold that is my drive for this season,any of the ladies is my winner.

We must just crown a female winner this year,this ladies bring in their A game but we the voters keep making it look like it is a mans world.

A female winner is the way forward,if they like they should call her an olosho,an Instagram ashawo,a tech guru boring girl,a waec student,a mother of two,a britico olopa,a bush girl,a big headed girl ,a gossip etc na them sabi.All I want is a female winner.And I will vote until my fingers break.

This right here, is going to be y'all greatest undoing, you just want to give it to any woman because you want a woman to win it.

Let's wait and see.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Twoclans:
Miracle had sex or dry humping or whatever and we crowned him winner 2018,what has changed in 2019 cheesy

If I type now they will say I an sexist and a fish head undecided

Let me go and sleep joor,I need my beauty sleep .

You my dear, Twoclans are becoming dramatic. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
See their fans ranting grin

You think Nigerian bloggers have credibility grin

Whether they had sex or not , Nigerian bloggers think they did and that's all that matters.

My beautiful team Tacha grin the able Titans ...keep sharing that video on Twitter, your WhatsApp status and everywhere you know .

We must completely annihilate Mercy . cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Tell them Mama. grin cheesy grin cheesy

I also didn't watch the mina videos, yet, i was jumping up and down defending them. Dis show can make one move madder than usual. angry grin grin

TeamTacha should know comparing her with Mercy won't up her game. If anything, it will give Mercy more fans, she's got a more likable personality. It happened with Ceec and Alex towards the end of the game last year.

Just celebrate your faves and drag if you can when they choose to move mad, pesin wey go like them go like them. embarassed embarassed

Well said. You can't win every battle.

I don't know the fuss with adults having sex. We complain they are camera conscious, they forget the camera...we complain again.

It is bad enough that they have to fck with minimal motion like paralysed people. It is now worse that Nigerians would want to ostracize them for sex.

That house is their own reality.

Dry humping, wet humping...e no concern me.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:

Awwwwwwwnnnnnnnn. My babiesssssss kiss kiss tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Seyi asking biggie for a seperate fridge with padlock for them.. grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omg!! There is lighttttttt!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60