Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4932428 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cry all you wish grin

Call me anything you want , it won't change the fact that Mercy's sex video will definitely go viral grin

Like I always say - the vulture is a patient bird . grin

When you people were busy sharing Mike's butt , I told you people that I'll soon get my own video and when I do it will go viral outside Nairaland . grin

Just keep in mind that Mercy will never win that money now .

Cry from today till tomorrow cheesy grin

It won't change anything .

By the time we are done with Mercy , if she even sees third position ,she'll be happy .

Can you imagine someone thinking they're insulting me by calling me a hypocrite .

Come up with something new already .

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:
I know they were 2nd, talking about the 1m
go to munch it page on twitter... I hope u can navigate on twitter.. cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
(mentally wish-deleting Elo from my screen now)
Mxm!
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:
not true. This season is winner takes it all in Every thing . NO consolation prize

True. Check munch it on Instagram page out
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Elo you are now looking at approaching emotionally unavailable Jackye
What about Diane that gave you plenty green light?
Biko you are not interested in Jackye anything
Gedoni can make sense shaa in one on ones
He just told Elo “but you did not make any move on Jackye”
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Stephlena:

say no More: steph dey here for you.

okay.. Seyi and Tacha:.. After the party, Seyi and Tacha went up to the HOH room,to crash..but before then, Tacha felt slightly jealous as seyi, carried Venita to her bed..hmm..Seyi had to plead with mercy to beg tacha for him, after all got settled they went up..see tacha looking happy and giggling, she even rested her head on Seyi's chest. (my heart skipped a bit)..after much discussion, she says she knows Joe is trying to play games but at the end he'll end up getting played.. they both laughed and dozed off.

frood/Esther..ogbuefi frood, went to Esther's Bed hmmm...dude was trying to use bedroom voice, to talk Esther wasn't having it at all..she said if frood continues talking she's gonna leave the bed..lol..frood jejely stood up and left.

venita: after the twerking fiesta, she had cool discussion with mike..Ike and mercy.
Seyi carried her to her bed.

Joe.. lol. he kept on ranting in severe pains. he says he'll continue getting to Tacha.. his whiskers were so reddish.. dude was in pains!.

mercy/Ike..first it started with kisses sounding like snapshots.. when it got so deep, mercy would withdraw.. then they were at the closet.. after kissing and kissing. they went to the room..lights were off..ike tried coming on top, but he came down. then enkay, moved her body..after much caressing mercy, dammed all consequences.. came on top with speed faster than usain bolt, babe was riding while being conscious of Enkay..it was still rolling.. then the unfortunate camera man took us to Jackye sleeping bed..then gedioni.

that's the end!

Tiri gbosa for u stephlena, thanks

See sweet story chai

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Munzy14:

go to munch it page on twitter... I hope u can navigate on twitter.. cool
Old man like me?

U think its easy to clock 16?

Whats their official page?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Elo always talking abt himself,without avin interest in any other person story,watchin him nd gedoni talkin nw

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:
Elo you are now looking at emotionally unavailable Jackye
What about Diane that gave you plenty green light?
Biko you are not interested in Jackye anything
Gedoni can make sense shaa in one on ones

That diane's lips that's looking like camel's toe

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
meobizy:
Does Mike ever talk about his wife in that house? It is six weeks already and the only thing regular viewers know of her is the picture on his pillow. With Jackye's many talks we can already draw a mental picture of her boyfriend. That is how somebody in love talks. It seems somebody's husband will sign divorce papers after his time in the house.

Just say you don't watch regularly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:
Froddites you people are soo wrong for abandoning Frodd cos he has emotions
Really wrong
That’s a complex, evolving, sweet soul there kiss

IKe darling, may you find peace kiss
Frodd and Mike are good for you
Tap into them as much as you need
you dey mind them? Am sticking with my boy no matter what

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:
Threebear, you are such a hypocrite.

You are smearing Mercy for having sex on live TV when the same Miracle you supported had sex on live TV

If Mercy doesn't deserve to win because she had sex on the show, then Miracle also didn't deserve to win.

Except you are of the opinion that having sex on live TV is wrong only when a woman does it. If that's the case then your reasoning is very backward.

Las Las, you are either a certified hypocrite or a unenlightened backward-minded fool.
it's funny how you play two personalities

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Elo is way too self-absorbed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeghe:
Froddites you people are soo wrong for abandoning Frodd cos he has emotions
Really wrong
That’s a complex, evolving, sweet soul there kiss

IKe darling, may you find peace kiss
Frodd and Mike are good for you
Tap into them as much as you need

Him sapping Esther is the only way we can forgive him.
Afterall who laughs last laughs best

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:
OMG! I love this Frodd. Beorn1, come take your baby before he takes my heart away. Oh my... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hun, what did he do again? And I've stopped stanning him.

I love the advices he was giving Ike this afternoon, though.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
Cry all you wish grin

Call me anything you want , it won't change the fact that Mercy's sex video will definitely go viral grin

Like I always say - the vulture is a patient bird . grin

When you people were busy sharing Mike's butt , I told you people that I'll soon get my own video and when I do it will go viral outside Nairaland . grin

Just keep in mind that Mercy will never win that money now .

Cry from today till tomorrow cheesy grin

It won't change anything .

By the time we are done with Mercy , if she even sees third position ,she'll be happy .

Can you imagine someone thinking they're insulting me by calling me a hypocrite .

Come up with something new already .

I hope u know u are only making Mercy and Ike more popular..keep sharing...thanks in advance!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
frodd get sense na just esther spoil am that cruisetopia needs to be up so that esther and diane can be casted into the dustbin

One of the sicko I was talking about. So Esther is to be blamed for Fraud's mess?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear, so, you that is always forming women advocate here, na you want troll Mercy on top knacks?

Is it not you that is always wailing "When a mam does it, everyone thinks he has achieved something, but when a woman has sex, she is called names. Why are women so disadvantaged in society? ....." Blah blah blah.

Na you change mouth like this grin....Chai! Inside life tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
creolehunt:
Elo is way too self-absorbed.
it weaks me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
gabby18:

I hope u know u are only making Mercy and Ike more popular..keep sharing...thanks in advance!!!
We shall see grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:
Old man like me?

U think its easy to clock 16?

Whats their official page?

This ur 61 is not easy o... lol
Add Nigeria to munch it..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
Demo Uk my nigga grin
Keep spreading the gospel .
They think they can cheat and get 2 million and go Scot free .
Never !
Let me open more accounts. cheesy
Don't let hate wound you o. Artery bursting things. Haqhaqhaq grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zoroaster:
you dey mind them? Am sticking with my boy no matter what

Ike as I am talking to you I am talking to myself .....remove that bad boy/man from your titles, you are what you speak, claim something positive....when you didn’t punch Tacha the day she slapped a cig from your hand, we all learnt something from you (self control) keep it up ....take prayers more seriously, pray before you play (challenges and tasks)...the way I get in my emotions? I am learning how to control them, but I will be myself....we can’t walk out of here the way we came in, even though 3 months cannot mirror 26/27years? This is an intense moment and time in our lives without distractions and so here we can learn more self awareness...let’s call this place a crash course at life (and more)
Mr Frodd 2019

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Akorkor:

True. Check munch it on Instagram page out
Thank you. Biggie didn't announce it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Threebear, so, you that is always forming women advocate here, na you want troll Mercy on top knacks?

Is it not you that is always wailing "When a mam does it, everyone thinks he has achieved something, but when a woman has sex, she is called names. Why are women so disadvantaged in society? ....." Blah blah blah.

Na you change mouth like this grin....Chai! Inside life tongue
What about you that is in Mike's WhatsApp group when you know you don't like him one bit.
What are you doing there ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thank goodness for record button. I see some things happened after the party yesterday grin

Oya, let me come and catch up on Nairaland...

The amount of dragging on these streets will be shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

Him sapping Esther is the only way we can forgive him.
Afterall who laughs last laughs best

No be only sapping. Even kiss he no go see shi shi, let alone anything. He has a very long way to correct her first impression of him and I don't even think he's doing good at it with the way he pissed her off with another nonsense last night.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:
not true. This season is winner takes it all in Every thing . NO consolation prize

Team Talo (Tacha and Elo) got 1M

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ewoma45(f): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gedoni...... Are you okay?
Is Diane a commodity?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
DOptical:

No be only sapping. Even kiss he no go see shi shi, let alone anything. He has a very long way correcting her first impression of him and I don't even think he's doing good at it with the way he pissed her off with another nonsense last night.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Esther doesn't even like him one bit.
The boy is too blind to see...

He is my man but he is really annoying me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chai
Gedoni’ s Knight and Civil War veteran of a father apparently caged him as a child (growing up)
And yeah Gedoni I see pepper Tacha as a scam too
Wise astute Gedoni
Still waters run deep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.