Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4924817 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Awwwwwwwnnnnnnnn. My babiesssssss kiss kiss tongue
What becomes of Venita if Gedoni goes back to Khaffy? grin grin
Rejected by three men in two weeks? embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Omg!! There is lighttttttt!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Jeez you must be an ekiti resident grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sonymax16(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
From what is going on now (green team shopping) it means the red team will be up for eviction this week.I pity the likes of enkay, elo, and Cindy who are in tacha's group.They will constantly be put up for eviction because of Tacha being the worst competitor in arena games.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Just a matter of time.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
See their fans ranting grin

You think Nigerian bloggers have credibility grin

Whether they had sex or not , Nigerian bloggers think they did and that's all that matters.

My beautiful team Tacha grin the able Titans ...keep sharing that video on Twitter, your WhatsApp status and everywhere you know .

We must completely annihilate Mercy . cheesy

Nice banter. Steplena could swear that they had sex, even when she knows it isn't so.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Airtel bleeped me up last night/this morning, I obviously missed alot cry

Seyi/tacha
Mercy/ike
Frood/esther
Venita
Joe
Who did I offend oo
May thunder fire airtel for me angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
sonymax16:
From what is going on now (green team shopping) it means the red team will be up for eviction this week.I pity the likes of enkay, elo, and Cindy who are in tacha's group.They will constantly be put up for eviction because of Tacha being the worst competitor in arena games.

Because they were told about HoH and veto power challenges? I am now thinking nominations are still on, only just of people in the red team
That way is more peppery I think?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
MissCookie:
Stephlena, it may seem as though I overated your intelligence and sense of objectivity. I apologise.

We both disliked CeeC's crass attitude last season and I loved the way you called out her excesses, I even hailed you at so many points. I believed we didn't want the masses to project such bitter attitude on an average Nigerian woman, hence our intolerance to her bitchy behaviours. Now I know better.

I have watched you hate on Mercy for no just cause, always comparing her with Tacha, bringing her down thinking you can lift Tacha while slut/body shaming her.

If you want to troll Mercy, do that without bringing Tacha or other housmates into it.
"Mercy's ass has been banged like a drum unlike Tacha's.
"Mercy is strafffing on live TV, Tacha can never do that"
" Venita with her natural bum girates more than Mercy's bums that is strong like fufu"
"Mercy this, Tacha that..."
Mercy and Tacha are in no competition whatsoever. There is no world where Mercy and Tacha can compete, Mercy is ages ahead of Tacha in EVERYTHING. Stop this your crazy comparison between Mercy and Tacha.

You stayed awake till 5:00 am just to make sure you get something to bring Mercy down while hyping your Tacha? It doesn't work like that. You think any same human being will leave Mercy to vote a vile and Ill-bred? This silly competition you have with Mercy and Tacha is only in your head.
The time you are using to always watch out for Mercy and her fake butts would be better used to mend Tacha's irredeemable bad attitude.

Myonecent!
I love you jare kiss.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

The gospel is spreading grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
janefrancisca:
Biko is it just me that is having issues surfing the internet with my airtel sim or its a general something coz I no undestand anymore.
I'm using Airtel at the moment,the network is ok here.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
hazzard:
if you trolled Miracle and Nina & Teddy A and Bam bam last season for having sex in BB housee even Khafi and Gedoni and you have the mind to support Mercy and Ike having sex...then you should know you're among the problems in Nigeria...cos that's hypocrisy at it's peak...
Same goes to those that trolled Ceec but supports Tacha grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:
Just a matter of time.
The love is real.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shallypop(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Northkendal:
both, 1m each

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Geezeem:

Didnt know shame go gree you come out again this night grin
Awwwnnnnnn!!!

Just say U missed Mewink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
hiteelong:
I agree with u, pls when they are about to present there choreography to biggie,Biko let me know so I put on my gen. Nepa just did what they know how to do
Hi!
Were U able to meet the dance contest? I actually went out & came bk when OmaCindy were presenting theirs. Had to watch the rest on Twitter.
Happy Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sirfeeking:
I'm using Airtel at the moment,the network is ok here.

janefrancisca Not only you, Airtel network is not even working around here since morning. Switched to mtn.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ike and Frodd having a brotherly honest discussion right there.
Ike Ike my guy.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Frodd 'teaching' Ike about life and personalities.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
omamush:
Airtel bleeped me up last night/this morning, I obviously missed alot cry

Seyi/tacha
Mercy/ike
Frood/esther
Venita
Joe
Who did I offend oo
May thunder fire airtel for me angry

Thought I was the only one having issues with Airtel since morning. Mtn is good tho.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
millhouse:
This has got to be a joke right. Even if she's going to be a fake HM, enough already undecided & it berra not be true cos it's fast becoming an ethnical imbalance.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
I laugh when I see a bunch of loosers fighting an already lost battle
my babies Merike are just invincible grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Froddites you people are soo wrong for abandoning Frodd cos he has emotions
Really wrong
That’s a complex, evolving, sweet soul there kiss

IKe darling, may you find peace kiss
Frodd and Mike are good for you
Tap into them as much as you need

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
So Ike and Mercy had sex grin grin

Let's head over to Twitter and completely destroy Mercy. grin grin cheesy

I knew it was just a matter of time before I got the video I needed. cheesy grin

Let's see how a woman who had sex on national TV can win the show .

After the fake Twitter poll that gave the two useless idiots money they didn't deserve , karma came Knocking hard. grin grin cheesy

Karma has done its part , now it's our time .

If you are a miking head over to Twitter now .

Keep reposting the video and be tagging bloggers .

I've already reposted like a hundred times .
They didn't have sex dear. Even if they did, it won't affect their chances. Going to destroy them on twitter is a bad idea, you are only making them more popular. Die the matter please.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Frodd said they all expected Ike to punch Tacha the day she slapped the cigar off his hand and when he didnt, they all learnt something from him : self control.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
OMG! I love this Frodd. Beorn1, come take your baby before he takes my heart away. Oh my... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
So Ike and Mercy had sex grin grin

I knew it was just a matter of time before I got the video I needed. cheesy grin

After the fake Twitter poll that gave the two useless idiots money they didn't deserve , karma came Knocking hard. grin grin cheesy

I've already reposted like a hundred times .

You love playing dirty alot...

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
MissCookie:
[s]Stephlena, it may seem as though I overated your intelligence and sense of objectivity. I apologise.

We both disliked CeeC's crass attitude last season and I loved the way you called out her excesses, I even hailed you at so many points. I believed we didn't want the masses to project such bitter attitude on an average Nigerian woman, hence our intolerance to her bitchy behaviours. Now I know better.

I have watched you hate on Mercy for no just cause, always comparing her with Tacha, bringing her down thinking you can lift Tacha while slut/body shaming her.

If you want to troll Mercy, do that without bringing Tacha or other housmates into it.
"Mercy's ass has been banged like a drum unlike Tacha's.
"Mercy is strafffing on live TV, Tacha can never do that"
" Venita with her natural bum girates more than Mercy's bums that is strong like fufu"
"Mercy this, Tacha that..."
Mercy and Tacha are in no competition whatsoever. There is no world where Mercy and Tacha can compete, Mercy is ages ahead of Tacha in EVERYTHING. Stop this your crazy comparison between Mercy and Tacha.

You stayed awake till 5:00 am just to make sure you get something to bring Mercy down while hyping your Tacha? It doesn't work like that. You think any same human being will leave Mercy to vote a vile and Ill-bred? This silly competition you have with Mercy and Tacha is only in your head.
The time you are using to always watch out for Mercy and her fake butts would be better used to mend Tacha's irredeemable bad attitude.

Myonecent[/s] !
Total trash .
Mercy is better than Tacha everywhere ?
Where and where please ?

They are both bleached.

They are both call girls .

They strip off their clothes without qualms .

They are both dullards who can't make a complete sentence without blunders .

So where exactly is Mercy better than Tacha ?

Unlike Mercy, Tacha is actually a very beautiful girl .
She's way prettier than the dog faced Mercy .

Unlike Mercy , Tacha still has her natural body intact while everything about Mercy is as plastic as her ex convict sex partner .

Unlike Mercy , Tacha actually has dexterity .
She makes dresses , put things together and dedicates hundred percent to anything she sets her mind on .

Tacha is a leader ; mercy is a passive follower.

For all her ten dollar Victoria secret pants and so called dresses she wears , Mercy is the most insecure woman in that house .
I've never seen anyone with a lower self esteem while Tacha even with her two outfits is confident in herself .

Pray tell , where is Mercy better than Tacha ?

If you say Stephlena is not intelligent then you are not either because you're doing exactly what she did only with more subtle words .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
frodd get sense na just esther spoil am that cruisetopia needs to be up so that esther and diane can be casted into the dustbin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
we own twitter, we are everywhere... lol

when it was time to know those with online power, They were missing in action... cheesy

Today they have started again... with usual mischief... lol

lol, this life sef.... It's fun reading comments here, Especially those of mischief makers here... diff people deh this world... grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kayode bobo, can i see my girl? Pretty please... embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:
[s]So Ike and Mercy had sex grin grin

I've already reposted like a hundred times [/s].
Trash!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
FrankGiel:

Trash!
It takes one to know one. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread