Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4938869 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

Are you also an illiterate? why can't you try to understand things before jumping into conclusion? The person i quote was the one who needs correction and i just did that so he or she can know the difference btwn Save and safe.

My friend shut up and stop making noise..yen yen yen
Na people like you dey fail class work and correction .
Stop disgracing yourself please . Take to corrections and stop making noise here

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

Are you also an illiterate? why can't you try to understand things before jumping into conclusion? The person i quote was the one who needs correction and i just did that so he or she can know the difference btwn Save and safe.

Dr Laser is still very much available (if u can afford it) Cos clearly u nid a brain surgery undecided
Idiotic element....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chrisus:

So, Seyi carrying out bartender duties is an act of 'authority'? Wetin person no go see for this thread sef undecided
Go back and read my comment very slowly...
Seyi is 'HOH' now.
What does HOH denote?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crowds like this only appear here on Sundays

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Why are Trashas fans so toxic and insecure like this? See them threatening to kill Joe for what happened between him and Trasha. Bloody idiotic Trasharians
frodd plastic fans..una don see what it means to support someone?.. Dey there

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beorn1:

See how love has ruined my guy's game. The day he went back to Esther, he was bashed throughly on Twitter and his fan base took a major hit. He lost the Venita's fans which Venita has managed to aquire. He lost the starry-eyed, love-struck teens/young adults who were looking for a relationship to ship. Even neutrals that were hoping to support him to pepper Esther, he lost it all in two days.

It hurt me real bad because I've been praying for this nigga to ride on his new confidence and at least make the final since he's not amongst the strongest HMs like Mercy and co that will win the money. All my earnest wishes and hopes for that guy evaporated right before my eyes in few days. I hope he bounces back, but realistically speaking, that nigga is gone. Gone for good. I've made peace with that and moved on.
What a sad sad tale cry cry cry

In other news .
Vote for Seyi if he's up
#TeamSeyi cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

All he typed are right so how exactly is he an illiterate?

So you are also an illiterate like him grin grin grin

Chaiii

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Hey God! Thank God i asked you. This has been me for weeks until Gedoni's ds and the dinning scene. Blood of Christ!!! How did i get carried away? Thank you for putting me back on track, baby. kiss kiss kiss

I don't want ship again oooooooooooo. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed

LOL. If you genuinely love them together, I think it's not bad wishing them to get back together, but I feel Khafi is better off without him. Khafi was doing just fine on her own till Gedoni came along. Now people remember her more for her sex scenes than her entertainment scenes. I want her to be single and happy. Some relationships are not meant to be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

Useless illiterate, let me school you:

To safe: Is to free yourself from risk or danger.

To save: Is to keep something or someone from lost or being wasted.

Next time, don't quote me if you are not sure of your stupid opinion.

Seriously dude!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vansam: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So many illiterates now have access to cell phones sha. Let me be the first to spell it out to you Oga YOU BE ILLITERATE

You just finish disgracing yourself in public platform. You are wrong and i am 100% correct about the difference btwn Save and Safe.

This forum is something else. Everyone wants to be relevant in a wrong way.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
this diane dey shameless sha how will you be proudly rocking someones clothes and wig on live tv .....all this local chongai kd girls sha
Is dat.Mercys dress as well ..I know of d wig...If true, she will soon borrow her bras and possibly pantss kiss undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
xammax:

I'm team omashola ooo. I am not wishing him bad, i just think hiding too much and not coming out for eviction does not help your fan base grow.

d heart-beatin throughout d week can cause hypertension........He is having fan base alreadii jst lik Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Mercy nd Sir Dee.......let d guy rest, he is nt always himself anytime he is up 4 evictn......keep supportin him evn though i am supportin SEYI

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
harveybeaks:

Go back and read my comment very slowly...
Seyi is 'HOH' now.
What does HOH denote?

HOH in your argument is useless. The main issue here according to you was him taking over Seyi's bartending duties. Is the bartending duty exclusive to the HOH?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

But they haven’t even used it yet!
What is wrong with Biggie and all these mixed signals...
This season's organizers are confused.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

What? shocked

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sorry i misquoted the wrong prsn..as relates to sir d getting so suddenly close to Diana...u
I thought i was the only one to notice it i. I've been ignoring all the calls of him being an.asslicker but this is nauseating. I was shouting at my tv... GO AND SIT DOWN.,... YOU DEY FOLLOW AM TALK BEFORE? Now u dey apologize for past things wey she ma no remember..com dey try reverse pshycologize am. Very annoying. I believe she's smarter than that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beorn1:

It's really ironical that a young girl like Diane can show more emotional intelligence than the supposed adults that she'd be learning from. I don't want to sound like a sexist, I'm not one, but I think the average girl out there would've been vindictive like Khafi and end any relationship she had with Esther. But Diane proved the superior person by leaving him for Esther whilst still not harboring any grudges for Esther. She's wise.
Funny how Diane couldn't see that Nelson gave her the same taste of her medicine. She told Nelson she liked him but went to Tuoyo's bed to cuddle with tuyo, Nelson's friend. How is that different from what Nelson did?

Btw, Esther didn't know Diane liked Nelson cos Diane never told her or even had the talk with her before or after she got with Nelson. Don't forget Esther told Mercy that she didn't know Diane liked Nelson until she was told. Everyone saw her cuddling with Tuoyo as well as her being all over Sir Dee for crying out loud.

Esther only knew about it after she heard it from Tuoyo cos Mercy brought the gist to him. She proceeded to ask Nelson about it but he laughed it off and manouvred his way out of it, which was even compounded by Khafi advising her to go for what she wanted if she liked Nelson. Neither Diane nor Mercy discussed it before all these happened until Mercy eventually talked to Esther, after she already talked to several people without telling Esther all of these and Esther knew of the gossip cos Tuoyo and Nelson told her everything.

Anyway, according to what Nelson told Sir Dee and Gedoni, Esther used him as a bodygaurd to stop Fraud from coming to her bed and I guess he went with it to pepper Diane who was cuddling with Tuoyo (according to what he initially told Mercy) but I guess eventually, feelings got involved and he couldn't admit it nor stay away.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sir dee dön suppose dey hin bed dey gist tacha by nw before ø,but nw veeto don make am make dianne gist partner by fire by thunder. Coward!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Very through though, you've got to love her irrespective, I just hope she no dey give you sleepless night...cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sleepless night? nahhh, not yet.Only Nina can make that happen. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So you are also an illiterate like him grin grin grin

Chaiii

grin you're a lost soul and I dust my hands off your soul.

But, but wait o you're an Idiot o Allah grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:
Diane won the veto power game. Lambo is safe grin

If Jackie gets nominated, I fear for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

Oh God!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kowema(f): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
When did the insignificant Diane become a cynosure?.
See flies gathering he'd abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chrisus:

HOH in your argument is useless. The main issue here according to you was him taking over Seyi's bartending duties. Is the bartending duty exclusive to the HOH?
You clearly haven't gone back to reread the comment so. CIAO.
No need going back and forth with you, if you can't read to understand...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

You just finish disgracing yourself in public platform. You are wrong and i am 100% correct about the difference btwn Save and Safe.

This forum is something else. Everyone wants to be relevant in a wrong way.

These are your words which show you are sub par in use of English. Note the parts i have corrected.

Vansam: 10:58pm
To whom it may concern:

There will be nomination challenge tomorrow and it's going to be Green Team Vs The Red Team; whoever loses, the whole group will be up.

Diane with the Veto Power will be under pressure to Safe-and-replaceSAVE AND REPLACE, which she must. If her group is up she will definitely safe herselfSAVE HERSELF and replace herself with probably Omashola or Tacha or Frodd (these are the possibilities). On the other hand, if the Red Team are up, she may likely safe Sir Dee or Elozonam. If she can be smart, she should Elozonam because Sir Dee will definitely be safe.

However, i'm only feeling for the new housemates because it will be difficult for them to garner fans like the old housemates, but then if Isilomo and Avala will be evicted from week 1 then it will be fair also if the new housemates will also be up.

Using safe in place of save in that sentence is 1000000% wrong. Know your use of English, learn it and stop disgracing your generation.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

Who wouldn't?

Oh Saturday you were on Tacha hating spree I don't understand you today..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Diane is avoiding making eye contact with Mike grin

It's obvious the little witch will put him up assuming biggy asks her to select one person from cruizetopia .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sir Dee
Sir Dee
Sir Dee

All the way

We are 100% behind you guy. Forget the haters, you are the coolest dude in there.

WE love you Sir Dee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

But they haven’t even used it yet!

What is wrong with Biggie and all these mixed signals...

You think it's easy to be mixing since 1999?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Diane is calling him out and the guy is busy denying it...

She said she caught him twice staring today. grin

Baba still deny.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
harveybeaks:

I said what I said with instances. Worshippers of Mike can't deny the above....threebear and co
The only thing he did wrong was carrying food to the arena, eating while they are being addressed. I disliked the action so much. Others you listed doesn't make sense. Who appointed Seyi as the bar tender

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.