Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4974203 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
omamush:

Nice indeed, dude is a pretentious asslicker.. Forming what he isn't

I only admire his talents and intelligence, he was my fav at first.. But then I noticed he's always trying to play safe which is pretentious.

He should go and sit down, he will still disgrace himself further with his asskissing habit. It's disgusting.

I know Sir Dee personally and i know his family, and i also know his kinds of friends, People are just misjudging him and wrongly accusing him for being nice to everyone. Sir Dee will never change the way he is. He is the nicest guy in that house take it or leave it.

WE love him and we will always vote for him.

The housemates with lots of pretentious character are Omashola, Seyi, and Mike. It is a pity you are all blind and you can't see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Beorn1:

LOL. If genuinely love them together, I think it's not bad wishing them to get back together, but I feel Khafi is better off without him. Khafi was just doing just fine on her own till Gedoni came along. Now people remember her more for her sex scenes than her entertainment scenes. I want her to be single and happy. Some relationships are not meant to be.

You know, i didn't watch Khafi on her own. My first moment with her was when she was with Gegegedoni, they looked really happy together and i liked them. But, on getting to Nairaland, i saw everyone dragging her for talking too much, gumming body with Gedoni and being vindictive(like every bashing she got,Gedoni was tied to it)... That kinda upset me and haven learnt my lesson with MINA, i just wanted to scatter the ship. I want her to be happy too, but what if Gedoni sorta makes her happy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Safe: not able or likely to be hurt or harmed in any way : not in danger
: not able or likely to be lost, taken away, or given away
: not involving or likely to involve danger, harm, or loss

Examples: I don't feel safe in this neighborhood.
The kids were safe in the cabin.
We need to make sure that the children are safe and sound.

Save: to keep (someone or something) safe : to stop (someone or something) from dying or being hurt, damaged, or lost
: to stop (something) from ending or failing : to make (something that is in danger of failing) successful
: to keep (something) from being lost or wasted

Examples: He risked his life to save his friend (from drowning).
The organization is dedicated to saving endangered animals.
We need to save the rain forests (from destruction).

Now can we the spectators have peace?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

Nah, no shade at all. You know I’ve always thought you were really bubbly. kiss

Alright Maami. Goodnight kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
maklelemakukula:
no dey answer those people wey come social media dey scream " Frodd's fan base just took a massive hit" all those ones na mumus grin
my guy i just tire.. Frodd is One of the most entertaining and best behaved guy in the house.. Just cause he likes a girl that doesn't like him back, they are decamping...tacha wey don abuse everybody and has even gone physical is gaining more fans.. Phew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Three bear..goodnight..make sure you sleep well o grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mitjyland:

I know Sir Dee personally and i know his family, and i also know his kinds of friends, People are just misjudging him and wrongly accusing him for being nice to everyone. Sir Dee will never change the way he is. He is the nicest guy in that house take it or leave it.

The housemates with lots of pretentious character are Omashola, Seyi, and Mike. It is a pity you are all blind and you can't see it.

See them.. Asslicking association

Like sirdee, like fans

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mitjyland:

Allow us to misjudge him to eviction. Is it your misjudgment?

The same Mike you claim is pretentious is the same Mike your sir Dee has taken as a role model. Are you not the typical hypocrite?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Venita is nt emotionally balanced again,shes just tryin to sort tins out

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:

Okay sir.

Great work you are doing by the way. I saw you have your book on so many reputable platforms.

To be honest, I have a prejudice towards books written by Nairalanders. I've spent some time in the literature section and to say I was unimpressed by what I read is a massive understatement. But I'll give your book a try.

What genre is it? I saw that it's set in the 22nd century?Does it have futuristic elements in it? How did you handle writing within the context of a future environment?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zoroaster:
my guy i just tire.. Frodd is One of the most entertaining and [/b]best behaved guy[b] in the house.. Just cause he likes a girl that doesn't like him back, they are decamping...tacha wey don abuse everybody and has even gone physical is gaining more fans.. Phew

I laugh in best behaved

*Opposite*

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dafe306:

Nomination fever I think

I guess.

Khafi no fit like Venita ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
When will Khafi win something in the house na? cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Frodd fans try and be resilient like threebear grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Khafi said Venita is not important enough to say she won't talk to Gedoni because of her. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
aro1:
I expected her to be more pissed at Frodd than Omashola, but from what I’m seeing, she’s even more pissed with Omashola. There’s how Frodd can still rekindle her parole sef, if he wants to thread on the casanova path and be a player..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Northkendal:
prepare urself for a long, boring predictable epistle abt ur weight,cellulite and physical appearance by threebear when u wake up tomorrow morning, if u dnt see it now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
I just don’t like Venita undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:
Safe: not able or likely to be hurt or harmed in any way : not in danger
: not able or likely to be lost, taken away, or given away
: not involving or likely to involve danger, harm, or loss

Examples: I don't feel safe in this neighborhood.
The kids were safe in the cabin.
We need to make sure that the children are safe and sound.

Save: to keep (someone or something) safe : to stop (someone or something) from dying or being hurt, damaged, or lost
: to stop (something) from ending or failing : to make (something that is in danger of failing) successful
: to keep (something) from being lost or wasted

Examples: He risked his life to save his friend (from drowning).
The organization is dedicated to saving endangered animals.
We need to save the rain forests (from destruction).

Now can we the spectators have peace?

Correct. Nice 1.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:

Yes dear, the chills he gives me. embarassed

Hope you know he doesn’t give head and you hate men who don’t give head grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
aro1:

It would seem as though she is hiding. Since the end of the live show, she hasnt left that van. Frodd really messed her up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Allow us to misjudge him to eviction. Is it your misjudgment?

The same Mike you claim is pretentious is the same Mike your sir Dee has taken as a role model. Are you not the typical hypocrite?

Hahahahahahaha... Lewa has gotten to nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

Great work you are doing by the way. I saw you have your book on so many reputable platforms.

Yes dear, thank you. Since most of my friends are Nigerians, I thought it wise to have easy access.

To be honest, I have a prejudice towards books written by Nairalanders. I've spent some time in the literature section and to say I was unimpressed by what I read is a massive understatement. But I'll give your book a try.

Thank you sir.

What genre is it? I saw that it's set in the 22nd century?Does it have futuristic elements in it? How did you handle writing within the context of a future environment?

It's a crime thriller/fiction.

I've wild imaginations lol. There's a way I want this world to be and I expressed it all in my writings.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mitjyland:

Why didn't he make peace with Diane earlier, why has she suddenly become a hot commodity because of the veto power. That's fakeness angry angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mitjyland:

I know Seyi, Omatshola and Mike personally and i know their families, and i also know their kinds of friends, you are just misjudging them and wrongly accusing them for being real. They will never change the way they are. They are the nicest guys in that house take it or leave it.

You know what else my words have in common with your's asides being judgemental and bias ? They're both BULLSHHIIT

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Are safe and save adjectives or adverbs?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awwwwwwwwwwnnnn... Baby girl is singing kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2019
My Lambo has gone to bed. My baby no get time.
Venita is a wreck, rambling non stop inside the bus,Frodd deflated her self esteem tonight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Blackhawk01:

As heartbreaking as this is for my shipping heart, i want the best for my baby girl. So, i unship. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You'll be fine. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Khafi is everywhere grin Can she just go to bed like her friend Jackye

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2019
maklelemakukula:
I know Seyi, Omatshola and Mike personally and i know their families, and i also know their kinds of friends, you are just misjudging them and wrongly accusing them for being real. They will never change the way they are. They are the nicest guys in that house take it or leave it.

You know what else my words have in common with your's asides being judgemental and bias ? They're both BULLSHHIIT

This is some stuff. Lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Northkendal:
call am well naa threebear

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.