Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4972950 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
harveybeaks:

You clearly haven't gone back to reread the comment so. CIAO.
No need going back and forth with you, if you can't read to understand...

Lol...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nairaland has turned me into a cynic... grin

When I see something that seems so unbelievable, I automatically think the writer is doing it on purpose...

How can someone be giving this kind of definition for safe and save... wink

I beg, don’t come for me oh, I don’t know how to drag, banter or troll... undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

Weren't you the one that quoted me?

Abi is your brain paining you ni?
You are simply stupid
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
samplanner:
Sir Dee
Sir Dee
Sir Dee

All the way

We are 100% behind you guy. Forget the haters, you are the coolest dude in there.

WE love you Sir Dee
una dey see? Even though sir dee's favourite meal is asshole his fans would vote him regardless

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

When I see something that seems so unbelievable, I automatically think the writer is doing it on purpose...

I beg, don’t come for me oh, I don’t know how to drag, banter or troll... undecided undecided

Local man just weak
Don't worry you are save grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rosebloom: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

Is that why you didn't quote?

You want to be "save" from trolling grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:

Oh Saturday you were on Tacha hating spree I don't understand you today..

I lost a bet and hating on Tacha until the eviction show today was the consequence. I already explained that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
I dont know if its just me, but it seems Sir Dee has an Igbo accent.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin You are truly a cup of Khaffi.. See the speed you used to abandon ship.... grin

Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Why do i see a subtle shade in this? grin shocked

Seyi and Tacha no dey get tired of Ayo grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

Local man just weak
Don't worry you are save

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zoroaster:
una dey see? Even though sir dee's favourite meal is asshole his fans would vote him regardless

I am also Sir Dee fan and i am voting him all the time.

Can you people tell me one single thing that Sir Dee is doing that is wrong. You can't change a real nice guy. Now i understand Nigerians only prefer someone who will fight on TV, Steal on TV, Fornicate on TV, etc in the name of entertainment.

Sir Dee we love you real gee.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:
Hello everyone. Please I need your full attention.

I had a bet with someone and I lost. The consequence for losing was that I had to denounce my support for Tacha and disparage her and her fans until after the live eviction show.

Please Tacha fans, I'm still a soldier in the Tacha army. I was just pretending oh. Chai. It was just a bet oh. Everything I did was what I was told to do. I still love Tacha with all my heart and I want her to win. Please forgive me for all I said.

Stephlena, Neimar, Oshe11, RedDistrict Frank65, Koolpal, Switlily25, Mistyebby and other Tacha fans biko forgive me. It was just a bet. I no mean anything wey I talk. Tacha is a beautiful intelligent, hardworking, honest and strong-spirited woman. I'm in awe of her. Every positive thing I've said about her in the past is true.

These last few days were one of the worst days of my life because I had to say things I didn't mean; I had to insult a woman I admire and adore. I had to denigrate someone I respect and love. But it's all over now and I'm back to my real self.

I'm still 100% behind Tacha.

Thanks and God bless.

You have serious issues undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sir dee disgrace himself tonight sha

See him trending on twitter for 'asslicking'
Dem wan roast am die grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Rosebloom:

Is that why you didn't quote?

You want to be "save" from trolling grin

Sweetie, one has to know their strengths and weaknesses nah...

I will quote now, then gbege go start?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
My baby and Seyi are playing Ayo together.

Tacha looks so cute and sexy in that outfit. Everything about the way she looks is so mesmerizing.

I'm shedding tears and having an erection at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
leaderlegend:

My friend shut up and stop making noise..yen yen yen
Na people like you dey fail class work and correction .
Stop disgracing yourself please . Take to corrections and stop making noise here

The guy is right, you are the one disgracing yourself here. Nonsense.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
MamBi:

You cannot safe yourself... He must come for you grin
Nothing we won't see on Nairaland oo... Safe is now a verb grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Why do i see a subtle shade in this? grin shocked

Seyi and Tacha no dey get tired of Ayo grin cheesy

Nah, no shade at all. You know I’ve always thought you were really bubbly. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mitjyland:

I am also Sir Dee fan and i am voting him all the time.

Can you people tell me one single thing that Sir Dee is doing that is wrong. You can't change a real nice guy. Now i understand Nigerians only prefer someone who will fight on TV, Steal on TV, Fornicate on TV, etc in the name of entertainment.

Sir Dee we love you real gee.

Nice indeed, dude is a pretentious asslicker.. Forming what he isn't

I only admire his talents and intelligence, he was my fav at first.. But then I noticed he's always trying to play safe which is pretentious.

He should go and sit down, he will still disgrace himself further with his asskissing habit. It's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
I can't make sense of what Venita and Joe are discussing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
[.] [.]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
omamush:
Sir dee disgrace himself tonight sha

See him trending on twitter for 'asslicking'
Dem was roast am die grin

My dear, any type of publicity is to his advantage. Frodd would not have gathered reasonable fans if not for his emotional displays that got people talking. So, it's a good publicity to me irrespective of how people see him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:
My baby and Seyi are playing Ayo together.

Tacha looks so cute and sexy in that outfit. Everything about the way she looks is so mesmerizing.

I'm shedding tears and having an erection at the same time.

You and threebear will be a controversial couple. Una fit Una self well.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:

Local man just weak
Don't worry you are saveSAFE grin

Correction made

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

I lost a bet and hating on Tacha until the eviction show today was the consequence. I already explained that.

Okay sir.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Rossycee:

You are simply stupid
he is symply tacha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
creolehunt:
I can't make sense of what Venita and Joe are discussing.

Talking about who they vibe with and don't. Me sef dey confuse.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vicdom(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vansam:

Useless illiterate, let me school you:

To safe: Is to free yourself from risk or danger.

To save: Is to keep something or someone from lost or being wasted.

Next time, don't quote me if you are not sure of your stupid opinion.
Oga safe can be used as both adjective and noun. But save is the verb. In your context, it clearly says about verb, hence save would suffice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:

You are insulting me personally if I decide to do the same ,better not cry to a mod .
You know I don't show mercy grin

You people are too weak headed and emotionally fragile.

That's why I encourage women to workout more .

It not only strengthens you physically , it also makes you mentally stronger .

That way you won't go insulting another user simply because he or she insulted a reality TV participant you don't know and will probably never meet till you die . grin

But I forgive you , it's not you talking but probably the cellulite sitting comfortably under your skin .

They need to exercise themselves in someway and if pouring all your life frustrations on me is it , then by all means let me be your shield .
shut up..shebi you always parade yourself like a peacock, lifting your shoulders beyond your limit? Give Mike the 1m and stop disturbing us here...you are obviously the frustrated one here, if not you wouldn't be crying upandan here displaying your inherited folly..Merike is the winner of munchIt task...deal with it!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zoroaster:
no dey answer those people wey come social media dey scream " Frodd's fan base just took a massive hit" all those ones na mumus grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
makydebbie:

Talking about who they vibe with and don't. Me sef dey confuse.

Nomination fever I think

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.