Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977118 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
sage101:
My words are as Simple as the Word SIMPLE

YOU alone Can NEVER make Enkay top that POLL

Try it and PROVE me Wrong

You are obviously not WISE

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
Which poll do you think I am talking about
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

You do realize I'm not Safarigirl or Giel .
This your hackneyed strategy can't work with me .
Constantly rattling and mentioning the person to trigger reaction. grin
I'm a high-key snob .........
Thanks to several DMs I've had to ignore over the years , I've perfected the act of snobbing useless things and people .
So when you're done ranting , you'll find a chilled spot and sit your ass down .
Just like Trasha ,I promised myself that I'll be here till 99 days . No moving , no shaking , no banning .
When you're comfortable enough in yourself and your worth , you'll finally understand that you don't throw stones to just about any dog that barks. grin
You're emotionally weak , unstable, lame ,petty and vindictive .
I've perfected my life manipulating emotionally weak people and disposing of them when I'm done ...do you honestly think a flea like you can rattle me ?
Because you leave a hundred mentions spilling gibberish grin

I trigger you just like a dog you start barking out loud ....while I laugh away .
For all your false bravado and aggressiveness , your pschye is extremely weak .
It doesn't take much to set you off .
You also have extreme case of narcissism .
You offend people and when you're banned , you start crying like a little bitch and start blaming everyone but yourself for your situation.
Usually I chew people like you for breakfast ...I'll pinch you till you lose it , but don't worry no matter what I still love you so I'll let you rant away . grin

That guy you're currently tag teaming with , Frank whatever is my puppet . grin

He's been my puppet for three years .

Every new season he tries to convince himself that he's moved on from Threebear ...I push his buttons enough to get him right back to where he belongs .

First he joins any strong team I oppose .

Secondly he starts with subtle shades and liking diss comments .

Then it's full blown catastrophe grin

He wants me so badly ...sends me emails , mentions me in BBN off season ....you should be weary of that one because he's not really there .

Have your fun , but pick your partners wisely . grin

Not every enemy of an enemy should be a friend.

The fox and antelope both despise the lion but does that make them friends ?

Okay , Mrs livelymatilda from Ogidi ....you've been triggered ...now rant away .

Fhuck!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Oh dear..you don't need to use social media.. Just send email to Multichoice and they will get it to biggie.

Iamj, your attention is urgently needed here. Please help us with Multichoice, s email address.
you never forget
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by slex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Diane that nominated mike then later seyi for the veto. I don’t like her at all.

She’s been nominating mike since day 1 it’s time she gets nominated and she leaves this house .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mynd44:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

pls ban threebear. He or she has been posting so many wrong information here.
First, said mike's father was nigerian, while mike's stepfather was jamaican. Mike himself said his father was jamaican.
Same threebear say mike represented Nigeria in athletics in ghana. Mike said he had never been to ghana.
Next the he/she say mike calls his stepfather father. That one pass my power.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
mizzytan:
Haq haq haq what the heck are you doing on BBNaija thread?

cheesy grin grin

Mynd44, comman vote for my Khafi kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
Tacha feels fine.

In preparation for task, they are done with scripting, they have started beans and have started allocating roles.

She did not enjoy the nomination task but everybody tried their best. She is hoping next week will be better.

If she had power, she would save Tacha and Elozonam because Sir Dee is already saved. She and Elo relate quite well even more than any other person in the house.

She has no new feelings about being nominated. It’s draining cos she has to come to the diary room on Sunday. It is what it is since Icons lost on Monday.

Since it was 9 HM that got to vie for the HoH, so Seyi’s chances were high. It is cool and she is happy for him.

She knew Diane would save Sir Dee because they are close. Her putting in of Joe was very very cool because he had been stepping on people’s toes. She had only a few seconds but did what she had to do. Good that she saved my paddy.

People are in their feelings because of pressure. Many arguments about roles which is irritating as they don’t have time. For being in the house is a major role already so vieing for queen role is just irritating. She is fine getting any role and everybody will be fine las las. They are in the house for 60M so they have to play the game.

Biggie say this is one of the interesting conversations they have ever had. Tacha says its because she is in a good mood. Then says she is always in a good mood .

Tacha my baby kiss kiss

Mambi thanks for her DS kiss
Please did big brother call the housemates for their usual post nomination diary session yesterday?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Diane feels much better than yesterday even though her team won, she had veto which made the win difficult. She knew who she was going to save but the replacement was emotional for her. Mixed feelings yesterday.

Preparation for the coronation task is ongoing but an incident occurred today. Little clash but every one is trying to pull it off especially with the guidelines.

Seyi is good at being HoH so he is okay. She does not know how she feels about it.

In all honesty, she does not know which nomination process she prefers. Havin veto when the other team is up for nomination is scary. Sir Dee feeling responsible for his team is another problem. Sir Dee might not have the courage to play for his team again. Mixed feelings but maybe with time, they will get the hang of it.

After her decision, yesterday was tough. Felt some type of way. Feels it was the smartest decision for her game though. She is getting stronger at handling things. Too much emotions especially as concerns the videos they had to watch.

She has never considered quitting the show.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:

See this one that can't function outside the context of trolling. Besides trolling what else can you do? That's why whenever you are banned you come here crying and tugging the helm of Dominique's skirt begging like a little child for her to unban you, as if your life depended on trolling on Nairaland.

How many Livelymatilda accounts do you even have? When one is banned you switch to the next, and when all are banned you switch to your numerous AKthedream accounts. How pathetic. IamJ who you troll for being a refugee is 100 times better than you. At least he has a job. You don't do anything else but troll. Morning till night everyday you are here switching accounts and forming savage. I've even seen you quoting your other monikers and responding to yourself. You really don't realize how pathetic you are.

Damn... Feels bad, man

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Giel:

Tacha my baby kiss kiss

Mambi thanks for her DS kiss
Please did big brother call the housemates for their usual post nomination diary session yesterday?

kiss kiss No biggie did not do diaries yesterday..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
sage101:

Its Not Possible

Hence......

YOU are NOT WISE

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule

You've started again angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Has that Mynd44 person banned thatigboman?
Just like that?
Hey yaa
I'm here sis. Tnx for your heartfelt concern.
When I say u are d best, I know exactly what I'm saying

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha being up for eviction in this Icons group is just like Real Madrid playing Nigerian premier league or Roger Federer playing ITF.

Too easy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi that's for the updates on diary sessions so far kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
rahazaqa:
Tacha just said Seyi won cuz only 9 people played.
Said he wouldn’t have won if all the HMs played.

This is the same person that challenged Seyi to win the challenge. Who is the snake here? Tacha

Now i want Seyi to go in there and scatter table. I was praying he doesn’t before.
TACHA who is the least INTELLIGENT and her eye lashes longer than her IQ beefing SEYI that he won cos he contested against 9 HOUSEMATES , has forgotten so soon that SEYI was DEFACTO head of house and has come second most of the task and has previously won veto power. BUT TACHA IS always coming last in all the TASK since the beginning of the show. Not just coming LAST, but EMBARRASSINLY not able to understand and complete any TASK. That girl's heart is REPULSIVE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ijbeauty(f): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
Diane feels much better than yesterday even though her team won, she had veto which made the win difficult. She knew who she was going to save but the replacement was emotional for her. Mixed feelings yesterday.

Preparation for the coronation task is ongoing but an incident occurred today. Little clash but every one is trying to pull it off especially with the guidelines.

Seyi is good at being HoH so he is okay. She does not know how she feels about it.

In all honesty, she does not know which nomination process she prefers. Havin veto when the other team is up for nomination is scary. Sir Dee feeling responsible for his team is another problem. Sir Dee might not have the courage to play for his team again. Mixed feelings but maybe with time, they will get the hang of it.

After her decision, yesterday was tough. Felt some type of way. Feels it was the smartest decision for her game though. She is getting stronger at handling things. Too much emotions especially as concerns the videos they had to watch.

She has never considered quitting the show.

Thanks for the DS

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
dominique:

You've started again angry

Give him his usual dose.

The guy na goat. grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Has that Mynd44 person banned thatigboman?
Just like that?
Hey yaa
Nne, no idea.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bambi Mambi, thanks for the updates. Hope you are preparing for my baby girl's DS... grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ewoma45(f): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
See fine boy Ike with his glasses. Let this nigga just shave and freshen up....... Michael B Jordan kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
biosystech:
Nne, no idea.
I'm here. Tnx

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Suddenly I don't feel so happy that Ike got a strike .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:

kiss kiss No biggie did not do diaries yesterday..
Thank ya cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ike would have saved omashola and frodd if he had d power

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:
Suddenly I don't feel so happy that Ike got a strike .
not a strike. 2 strikes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ike is happy but there is a little mix of other feelings because of yesterday. Happy and nervous. Nervous because he is disappointed and sad they are nominated and then the video and getting another strike is putting him on edge as he has to be very careful.

Currently working on script, Moi Moi is in progress.

Seyi is always competitive so his win was not surprise. Any challenge with a blindfold or where one has to be careful has never been his thing but he had fun.

Enjoyed the nomination process more than the other way. More fair, entertaining and less emotional. The other one is secretive and gets people worried.

If given power, he would save himself. Then Omashola and Frodd because they are the closest to him out of all nominated so he can spend more time with them.

If he was in Diane’s shoes, he would have made the same choice. Her not saving Ike was okay because he thinks he has a lot of friends out there. Good save because Sir Dee was down after their team lost so she made the right choice.

Nothing else to add..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
This Ike is a good guy. No beefs on his side and he doesn't take things personal.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ike DS.
He is happy and nervous. He is nervous because of the nominations and the second strike. He is not surprised Seyi won because he is competitive. He is not good with any task that has to do with blindfold because of his sight so he decided to have fun. He will save himself, Omashola and Frodd if he can because he is very close to them.
He has no problem with Diane saving Sir Dee . He enjoyed yesterday's nomination process because its open and less emotional.

Ike Ike Pure heart. Ike Ike Our guy kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
QuietHammer:
"people is". This Tacha is dumb abeg
.Extremely DUMB.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Bambi Mambi, thanks for the updates. Hope you are preparing for my baby girl's DS... grin cheesy

I was going to run from her and Omashola.. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ike has no issues with diane's choice, she made d best choice she could have made in that circumstance

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50