Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4989264 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

You do realize I'm not Safarigirl or Giel .
This your hackneyed strategy can't work with me .
Constantly rattling and mentioning the person to trigger reaction. grin
I'm a high-key snob .........
Thanks to several DMs I've had to ignore over the years , I've perfected the act of snobbing useless things and people .
So when you're done ranting , you'll find a chilled spot and sit your ass down .
Just like Trasha ,I promised myself that I'll be here till 99 days . No moving , no shaking , no banning .
When you're comfortable enough in yourself and your worth , you'll finally understand that you don't throw stones to just about any dog that barks. grin
You're emotionally weak , unstable, lame ,petty and vindictive .
I've perfected my life manipulating emotionally weak people and disposing of them when I'm done ...do you honestly think a flea like you can rattle me ?
Because you leave a hundred mentions spilling gibberish grin

I trigger you just like a dog you start barking out loud ....while I laugh away .
For all your false bravado and aggressiveness , your pschye is extremely weak .
It doesn't take much to set you off .
You also have extreme case of narcissism .
You offend people and when you're banned , you start crying like a little bitch and start blaming everyone but yourself for your situation.
Usually I chew people like you for breakfast ...I'll pinch you till you lose it , but don't worry no matter what I still love you so I'll let you rant away . grin

That guy you're currently tag teaming with , Frank whatever is my puppet . grin

He's been my puppet for three years .

Every new season he tries to convince himself that he's moved on from Threebear ...I push his buttons enough to get him right back to where he belongs .

First he joins any strong team I oppose .

Secondly he starts with subtle shades and liking diss comments .

Then it's full blown catastrophe grin

He wants me so badly ...sends me emails , mentions me in BBN off season ....you should be weary of that one because he's not really there .

Have your fun , but pick your partners wisely . grin

Not every enemy of an enemy should be a friend.

The fox and antelope both despise the lion but does that make them friends ?

Okay , Mrs livelymatilda from Ogidi ....you've been triggered ...now rant away .

Another long epistle .. u are quite emotional.. u prey on the weak and when you jam people that are not agitated by ur onslaught, People that can match you knock for knock, you run like the coward you are.. Bros, il be here till day 99! grin without chopping ban.. I don learn..

I got no friend's here.. I have attacked Safari girl severally, we seem to be at peace now, but I'm sure we will still fight again.. cheesy e dey for blood.. l

Btw, I'm currently around ur lekki area now.. Spurs (landmark).. you could come pick up the bills oo..

You are my friend forever by force!
kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

Lol. If this happens, na straight to Obio Akpor Local Govt for Tacha.
trust me. I dont lie
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
biosystech:
I ask again, what is it with Venita and Frodd? Why can't they talk?

lol... Thought I was the only one that saw it... Even Venita is cautioning him... Alright boss!

For me, frodd shud have talked to her about the questions asked by ebuka and their respective replies, but he didn't. The first time, they had issue, she was the one to approach him first. Approaching him first again is a no no. Right now, they are respecting each other's space and its better that way.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

Lol. If this happens, na straight to Obio Akpor Local Govt for Tacha.
yes o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
EngrKem:

I think biggie or ebuka said atleast one hm will leave,anyhow tho,someone will leave tho
Of course
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Davvymavvy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bibi ire kose f'owo ra. See hms saluting Seyi's leadership dexterity.

Sugar Daddy issa goal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mervyn saying it as it is. Sad that joe that won them d game was put up
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stillwaterz:
Cindy of course. Frodd is safe already

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:

For me, frodd shud have talked to her about the questions asked by ebuka and their respective replies, but he didn't. The first time, they had issue, she was the one to approach him first. Approaching him first again is a no no. Right now, they are respecting each other's space and its better that way.
But I really want to ship them... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy just asked a very funny question "big brother, are u seeing me?" Big brother sees everything

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
codedguy1:

Enkay likes ike but Mercy is an obstacle. A very big one for that matter.
I am noticing this but she is wasting her Time and emotions. Ike loves Mercy toooooooooo much.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy may not have sense but she has a very big heart.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
blezzy080:
Pls for those viewing this show with Gotv decoder. Can i have access to the channel with (Gotv plus) that's my package. Someone should pls reply me as soon as possible. Thanks

Channel 29 on gotv
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
codedguy1:

Enkay likes ike but Mercy is an obstacle. A very big one for that matter.

Hai!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:

dont expect housemates to ask the questions u want them to ask the questions u want them to ask.
We are like spectators in a football match

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Where is Elo and Cindy getting there voting strength . Queen TACHA all d way
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Unpaid olosho that can take care of your bills and that of your family
Really?

I'm impressed

Everybody ONLINE na DANGOTE so feel free, at least YOU can BE who YOU want TO here ON NAIRALAND

Church Rat Feeling like Sallah RAM

Na CHOP them GO still CHOP YOU

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
LOL. Mercy don fall yakata for Ike. This is love in Tokyo. I see innocence written all over her face when she's in the diary room and talking about Ike. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
FrankGiel:

Another long epistle .. u are quite emotional.. u prey on the weak and when you jam people that are not agitated by ur onslaught, People that can match you knock for knock, you run like the coward you are.. Bros, il be here till day 99! grin without chopping ban.. I don learn..

I got no friend's here.. I have attacked Safari girl severally, we seem to be at peace now, but I'm sure we will still fight again.. cheesy e dey for blood.. l

Btw, I'm currently around ur lekki area now.. Spurs (landmark).. you could come pick up the bills oo..

You are my friend forever by force!
kiss kiss

Lol....you want to expose the transgendered... Heshe dare not come oo.
Him never get enough money and recharge cards from gullible Team Cyndi and Joe today.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy say she would have saved ike and tacha if she had d opportunity. Ike for obvious reasons. Tacha because "she is a nice girl and real"
So tell me, why I cant spend all my money to save Mercy?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy
cry
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Lol. What a coded way of blowing the whistle.
Issa high IQ sturvs...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
nadesh:
I am noticing this.

Had noticed it earlier but was not sure, but this her diary session just made me 85% sure. Let's see how it goes especially if both survive Sunday.

Eeghe:

Hai!
cheesy

Ho! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
Mercy
cry
kiss
Why?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
codedguy1:

Had noticed it earlier but was not sure, but this her diary session just made me 85% sure. Let's see how it goes especially if both survive Sunday.

Ho! grin
Nothing will happen. Nobody in that house now can break them. Biggie can try with another set of women grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
thatigboman:
Mercy say she would have saved ike and tacha if she had d opportunity. Ike for obvious reasons. Tacha because "she is a nice girl and real"
So tell me, why I cant send all my money to save Mercy?
she knows her competitions for real.... lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sonymax16(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Even mercy was kind of disappointed with Diane for not saving ike.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol..Mercy isn't so pleased that Diane didn't save her boo Ike.

This was a girl she broke a phone for.. and almost sent home for it.

she didn't "xpret" it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
I wonder why people think Mercy and Tacha are competing with each other...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
nadesh:
Why?

She has a big heart shaa
And I just realised how much she wanted and expected Diane to save Ike
And many more
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ijbeauty(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy regretting why she got in trouble for Diane who couldn't save Ike for her

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy are Tacha, The Wakanda we WANT

Not Esther and Venita

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.