Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977952 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by EngrKem: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rossycee:

We will know by Sunday but I think two.
I think biggie or ebuka said atleast one hm will leave,anyhow tho,someone will leave tho
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gedoni better move that your seat away from venita and stop holding her hand now angry. Before olokpa khafi will start telling all the hms she is the one that is always hovering around you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pity votes .. SMH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
boban007:
TACHA who is the least INTELLIGENT and her eye lashes longer than her IQ beefing SEYI that he won cos he contested against 9 HOUSEMATES , has forgotten so soon that SEYI was DEFACTO head of house and has come second most of the task and has previously won veto power. BUT TACHA IS always coming last in all the TASK since the beginning of the show. Not just coming LAST, but EMBARRASSINLY not able to understand and complete any TASK. That girl's heart is REPULSIVE.

you that can complete task ,what av you achieved?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
EngrKem:

I think biggie or ebuka said atleast one hm will leave,anyhow tho,someone will leave tho
That is the usual language even if they plan on evicting five persons.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
I ask again, what is it with Venita and Frodd? Why can't they talk?

janefrancisca:
Gedoni better move that your seat away from venita and stop holding her hand now angry. Before olokpa khafi will start telling all the hms she is the one that is always hovering around you.
lol... Thought I was the only one that saw it... Even Venita is cautioning him...
thatigboman:
I'm here. Tnx
Alright boss!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:

I was going to run from her and Omashola.. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Don't do me like that, just summarize everything, pleaseeeeeeee... embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ersonleads(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:
you fey mind boredoni? that guy will be a womanizer in reality....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Daarrling
The share that you see on that post of yours means he dislikes your post
cheesy

Is that what a share means here?
My bad. I often wonder who has been sharing
My posts and to where cheesy

Well... He has answered my question

I needed to test him on his objectivity and all grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
LET ME SAY THE HARD TRUTH HERE. THIS NEW METHOD OF NOMINATIONS BY BIGGIE, IS A CALCULATED WAY OF SAVING THE POPULAR HOUSEMATES AND MAKE MORE MONEY THROUGH VOTING. THE UNPOPULAR CANDIDATES WILL NEVER SURVIVE, AND THE FEAR OF THE LIKES OF OMOSHOLA AND TACHA GETTING EVICTED IS VERY SLIM. EVEN IN DISHING OUT THE PUNISHMENT, BIGGIE WAITED FOR NIGERIANS TO COMPLAIN BITTERLY BEFORE TAKING LOPSIDED DECISIONS , WHICH FAVOURED SOME HOUSEMATES AND DIDN'T FAVOURED SOME.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
rahazaqa:
First time you say something good a out my guy.
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
All the house mates called to the diary room so far praised Seyi leadership quality.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by duduade: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
Diane feels much better than yesterday even though her team won, she had veto which made the win difficult. She knew who she was going to save but the replacement was emotional for her. Mixed feelings yesterday.

Preparation for the coronation task is ongoing but an incident occurred today. Little clash but every one is trying to pull it off especially with the guidelines.

Seyi is good at being HoH so he is okay. She does not know how she feels about it.

In all honesty, she does not know which nomination process she prefers. Havin veto when the other team is up for nomination is scary. Sir Dee feeling responsible for his team is another problem. Sir Dee might not have the courage to play for his team again. Mixed feelings but maybe with time, they will get the hang of it.

After her decision, yesterday was tough. Felt some type of way. Feels it was the smartest decision for her game though. She is getting stronger at handling things. Too much emotions especially as concerns the videos they had to watch.

She has never considered quitting the show.

You know she didn't even beg fans watching to save Joe. That girl is a witch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
i am there every other December, you can tell someone else this

What I disagreed with was the use of 'most'

Some identify with Igbos of course
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:
Pity votes .. SMH
We welcome all kinds of vote. Pity votes, blame votes, anger votes...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chim
Enkay
I will give you 3 SMS votes
embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
DrakeBlend:

We welcome all kinds of votes. Pity votes, blame votes, anger votes...

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
biosystech:
I ask again, what is it with Venita and Frodd? Why can't they talk?

lol... Thought I was the only one that saw it... Even Venita is cautioning him... Alright boss!
tnx. Ur comment means a lot to me.
I'm humbled. Dont know I have so many fans here.
Tnx Eeghe for making a better person. Settling my issue with issue with safarigirl is so great. And looking out after me. Feels like that day that day in biggie's house when there was commotion in the house and mercy was at d garden. Venita in d garden asked hope it was not ike fighting. And mercy stood up and ran into the room like Usain Bolt to see if it was ike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Has that Mynd.44 person banned thatigboman? Just like that? shocked Hey yaa
That Guy is the Cleaner of ALL Cleaners
He can BAN for Africa......
If He handles Me, I'd give birth Inside KUJE
#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by loveuGOD: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please house, I have 1000 votes. I want you to tell me who need this votes most between Cindy and frood to survive on Sunday. I want two of them to be saved. I don't want to split the votes either.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hardae(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
boban007:
LET ME SAY THE HARD TRUTH HERE. THIS NEW METHOD OF NOMINATIONS BY BIGGIE, IS A CALCULATED WAY OF SAVING THE POPULAR HOUSEMATES AND MAKE MORE MONEY THROUGH VOTING. THE UNPOPULAR CANDIDATES WILL NEVER SURVIVE, AND THE FEAR OF THE LIKES OF OMOSHOLA AND TACHA GETTING EVICTED IS VERY SLIM. EVEN IN DISHING OUT THE PUNISHMENT, BIGGIE WAITED FOR NIGERIANS TO COMPLAIN BITTERLY BEFORE TAKING LOPSIDED DECISIONS , WHICH FAVOURED SOME HOUSEMATES AND DIDN'T FAVOURED SOME.
you too dey shout

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Which poll do you think I am talking about
The ONLINE Poll Of course

Its Possible but YOU can't DO IT

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Enkay would have loved to save ike. That he needs to control his anger.
What an irony. Ike has no anger issues, mgbeke enkay is the one that has. Ike just drinks and misbehave. Gives drama we need

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mynd44:

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Little play na em u show like abba kyari..... cheesy
RRSquad leader..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
sage101:

#DefenderOfWakanda
#FeministsRule

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Enkay feels good today. Excited especially about the moi moi part and the task in general.

So far so okay. Trying to do the kitchen work. They had a little problem but that is sorted.

To be honest, she wanted a female to win HoH. Cindy did really really well but Seyi has been doing a fine job.

She did not enjoy the nomination challenge because there was a lot of tension. Her teammates did really well and she wants to applaud Sir Dee who stepped up and carried 8 people. She calls the Icons winners even though they lost.

She would save herself and Ike but if she is not on the list Ike and Khafi. She likes Khafi’s positive energy and how she handles everything with happiness. Ike because he needs to work on his anger and listens to all advice given to him. Being confined here will help him work on his anger issues. He is also a very cool person. Just a really nice person once he gets the anger out of the way.

She knows she is supposed to be scared for being nominated but that fear will not let her enjoy the week so she does not want to focus on it.

The other housemates are not coping so well under the pressure. But hopefully things will go back to normal by the end of the day especially if they use the task as distraction.

Biggie tells her a secret: Same secret as told to Elo. Each HM will lose at least half of their coins if at least 3 HM don’t spend up to 1000 coins... She can share the secret with only one HM.

She apologises for the room issue because she does not want to serve any more permission.

Apology accepted by biggie..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by duduade: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
loveuGOD:
Please house, I have 1000 votes. I want you to tell me who need this votes most between Cindy and frood to survive on Sunday. I want two of them to be saved. I don't want to split the votes either.

Cindy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
sage101:

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
I'm kajad my brother. Im here. Tnx.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
Chim
Enkay
I will give you 3 SMS votes
embarassed
Enkay kwa angry
Pls finish with Ike first
Ur heart Ike is not safe yet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
loveuGOD:

You might be making a mistake
Give them 500 each

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
loveuGOD:

Khafi, please. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
sage101:
The ONLINE Poll Of course

Its Possible but YOU can't DO IT

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
Now it's possible

You think calling someone unwise on the internet would solve your problems

(1) (2) (3) ... (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.