Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986397 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
makydebbie:
I just watched Mercy's diary session.

She's a sweet girl I swear. She wants to save Tacha and expected more from Diane.

Aww Mercy, it's hard for me to get a favorite this year.
my mind is made up. It is mercy. That girl is so lovely.
Her smashing the oppo phone the other day was to protect her friend diane.
How can Mercyy be so nice in that house of vampires?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sonymax16(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for the update @ MamBi.
Gracias

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
Mercy feels today is better than yesterday. She is hanging in there. She is fine but Ike is not fine. Today is way better than yesterday, she is good.

The house is waiting for the writers, they have roles and she believes the housemates are strong so will be okay.

She enjoyed the nomination challenge but she wishes she had won the veto power. Wishes she was in the same group with Ike even though they are up. Winning and having to still place someone from their team up was another thing that she did not like. Emotional things all around. Diane’s thing was also (some rambling). The pressure is too much. The pressure to be perfect. Sir Dee being blamed. The fact that one want to please people. This is why she prefers to play alone. The blame game is just ... (Mercy is more expressive with her hands so even though I understand what she is saying, I don’t want to use my words)

She sometimes feel under pressure to be perfect and she gets this pressure from the whole team. Being tense whilst doing something because its being done for the group is not like when you are doing it just for the fun. The pressure is not easy. The fun way helps you to win.

If given power, she would save Ike and Tacha because Ike is her friend. He is just her friend, boyfriend, comforter, hypeman, happiness and everything. Tacha is also a very sweet girl, her smile, yeah she can be somehow maybe because of mindset but she is real, she does what she wants and I don’t see anything wrong with that. She had Tacha have had one on one confrontation but if she had power, she would want to save her to continue to see that sweet loving person.

I won’t lie, I didn’t know Diane had that connection with SD. I had my hopes up but it made me realise that I have to have my priorities up. I thought in my silly head that she would save Ike because of me but I don’t know biggie, I could not process the whole thing.. If it was me, i would weigh many things and be sentimental. I broke a phone because of this girl but her priority was not my priority. She was even confused so maybe at that point she did’nt know who to replace. I didn’t tell her my explanations and then they all say, I know this person is stronger....I even told Ike that she would save him because I can do anything for her to make her happy. Biggie, she did what she had to do and its fine...

Biggie, after yesterdcay’s Highlights, I felt like or some HM made me feel like I am the one not doing what I am supposed to do with Ike. Not controlling him or the one engineering what he is doing. Even before the second strike, I have seen what he can do. He says he has darkness or someone hurt him. I have told him he can’t get disqualified or else I will never speak to you in my life. I said that to guide him but people in the house don’t feel like I did my best and they kinda blame me for this second strike. It is weighing me down and I am just confused. The whole thing is stressing me out.

Biggie tells her that she does not have a child in the house and whilst its admirable to want to look out for a friend, it is necessary to understand how hard, high deep we go for a housemate, they must fight for themselves...... (You can guess the rest of biggie’s response)

Whatttttt, Mercy, you made hand pain me. Please forgive me any typos.
Well done babe, keep up with the update.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Are you tired of calling her Mercy Abbo? You now know your stupidity starts and ends with you. It's now Frodd nwa-boy grin
We watch.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
thatigboman:
my mind is made up. It is mercy. That girl is so lovely.
Her smashing the oppo phone the other day was to protect her friend diane.
How can Mercyy be so nice in that house of vampires?
She has a good heart.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jen92:
Take it from me..if omashola doesnt beat tasha or isnt by just 1 percent defeat, he stands no chance with Mike or mercy. Is all hype cos this is his 2nd time.

We should give ik a second chance like they gave we mikings and miqueens even when we didnt top. Because you get confident till you have been tested.

Though ours was barely one percent let's be rational.

We like to lie to ourselves sometimes. The truth is that Omashola is not on the same level with Mercy, Tasha and Mike. Yes, he is one of the favorites, but not 'that type' of favorite.

He is on the same level with Ike and Seyi. If these three people (Seyi, Omashola and Ike) go to the polls against Mercy, Tacha and Mike, they will certainly go home.

Omashola, Ike and Seyi will surely get to the finals, depending on the number of finalksts allowed, but i don't think they are popular enough to win it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

You see why I said I eventually fell for Mercy after watching a couple of her diary sessions? And also why I defended passionately that night about the coin issue with ike? Her heart is very big. She’s genuine. And even though she wasn’t pleased with Dianne’s choice, she didn’t talk about it maliciously.

Do you still have any reservation about her?/ vote tacha Over her cry

She is adorable, I really really feel her realness and big heart
No wonder Jeff loves her too
I am a basket of emotions this season
Even liking Sir Dee again lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

And this is very true I have been judging her harshly because of how I feel about IKe She is a sweetheart and has soul
Mercy abbo..I think she's good.
she speaks well of Tacha..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frodd vibing now

He hailed Seyi and his spirit.

He also said Seyi’s term will be blessed because he will not do what he did to him during his chance( he laughed). Biggie asked, what was that? Frodd said “he showed me pepper”

Frodd will save himself and Ike.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Finally, Frodd has said what everyone has been saying about the shoe, buzzer and other ish...

He's very observant.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
loveuGOD:
Please house, I have 1000 votes. I want you to tell me who need this votes most between Cindy and frood to survive on Sunday. I want two of them to be saved. I don't want to split the votes either.
give it all to cindy plsss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

No it’s not
You use it if a post is particular profound enough for you to want people on your sort of contact list to see it
But he uses it so wrongly - outta frustration that he can’t find a dislike button I guess cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

You see why I said I eventually fell for Mercy after watching a couple of her diary sessions? And also why I defended passionately that night about the coin issue with ike? Her heart is very big. She’s genuine. And even though she wasn’t pleased with Dianne’s choice, she didn’t talk about it maliciously.

Do you still have any reservation about her?/ vote tacha Over her cry

No reservations at all
She is great
I have crossed over to loving her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frodd is right.... Mike cheated last night thanks to biggie that allowed that scam.

Mike started loosing the shoe lace half way(from the previous task) .. While Sir Dee started from the start.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frood, will save himself and ike.

he doesn't want Ike to leave the same way he came.

as he's in a developing process .leaving.. his last life,of violence and temper issues.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

And this is very true
I have been judging her harshly because of how I feel about IKe
She is a sweetheart and has soul
YOU put DOWN a Wakanda BECAUSE of A Man-CHILD?

Not COOL

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:

Mercy abbo..I think she's good.

It’s lovely to see you say this about her
I actually like your Tacha too
Don’t feel people are hating on her
Cheers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

We like to lie to ourselves sometimes. The truth is that Omashola is not on the same level with Mercy, Tasha and Mike. Yes, he is one of the favorites, but not 'that type' of favorite.

He is on the same level with Ike and Seyi. If these three people (Seyi, Omashola and Ike) go to the polls against Mercy, Tacha and Mike, they will certainly go home.

Omashola, Ike and Seyi will surely get to the finals, depending on the number of finalksts allowed, but i don't think they are popular enough to win it.
omg... you see so much beyond myopic ppl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Froddites
So you don’t love this Frodd?
Hai!
kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frodd is excited. Looking forward to the task. Was not feeling this way initially because the red team lost the nomination task. Emotional time for the team. And then infringement punishments kinda proved the point biggie was trying to pass across but it was exciting to see themselves acting some way under the influence...

Feels perfect about Seyi’s HoH. Likes his guts. Honest truth is that Seyi did great on time and deserved it. Not bad that he retained the HoH title in a row. Amazing performance even though I did not participate, that was a tough one. His reign will be blessed because I will not do to him what he did to mine.

He enjoyed the game of the nomination challenge. Free and fair. Was fine but at some point in the tie break, he felt there was an advantage because Mike had already unlaced a shoe in the previous challenge and he went back to that shoe in the tie breaker. But its fine. I was excited, scared. I even prayed halfway. Gave encouraging words but what happened happened and its not like we lost by a big margin.

He would save himself and Ike. Don’t want him to leave here the same way he came. He is at that point where we have broken him to reveal his inner self. Past the anger, the temper.... Even me self.

Veto was a difficult decision. Took her 3 tries. I don’t know how she feels about Joe or Mike but whatever her reasons were, it was not easy to do. It was compulsory. She did what she needed to do. Am sure she felt bad.

Big brother’s secret................................... again. The whole world will soon know so why is biggie still calling this thing a secret?

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
Diane feels much better than yesterday even though her team won, she had veto which made the win difficult. She knew who she was going to save but the replacement was emotional for her. Mixed feelings yesterday.

Preparation for the coronation task is ongoing but an incident occurred today. Little clash but every one is trying to pull it off especially with the guidelines.

Seyi is good at being HoH so he is okay. She does not know how she feels about it.

In all honesty, she does not know which nomination process she prefers. Havin veto when the other team is up for nomination is scary. Sir Dee feeling responsible for his team is another problem. Sir Dee might not have the courage to play for his team again. Mixed feelings but maybe with time, they will get the hang of it.

After her decision, yesterday was tough. Felt some type of way. Feels it was the smartest decision for her game though. She is getting stronger at handling things. Too much emotions especially as concerns the videos they had to watch.

She has never considered quitting the show.
u overtry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:

Mercy abbo ..I think she's good.

Stop making a fool of yourself.. At your age, you should know better.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sorry this secret thing dey confuse me oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

She is adorable, I really really feel her realness and big heart
No wonder Jeff loves her too
I am a basket of emotions this season
Even liking Sir Dee again lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I’m still stalking jeff all over Instagram and we chatted very briefly tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
Froddites
So you don’t love this Frodd?
Hai!
kiss
noo. Fraud is stupid
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
sage101:
Really?

I'm impressed

Everybody ONLINE na DANGOTE so feel free, at least YOU can BE who YOU want TO here ON NAIRALAND

Church Rat Feeling like Sallah RAM

Na CHOP them GO still CHOP YOU

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
He pain am
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Florblu(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
So why is Frodd this dumb?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Her Royal MamBiness
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I’m still stalking jeff all over Instagram and we chatted very briefly tongue

Hei!!!
I am very very jealous
And excited!!!
Spill please
OMG
Meanwhile I will find you thru your SoM username when in Lagos (before Oct)
We shall have drinks at Cubana? And go and stalk Jeff and Ella cheesy
No name exchanges or phone numbers if you like

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

She is adorable joor and really loves IKe
It’s not her fault that he does goes wild/crazy where she is concerned

Anyone that tells me that Mercy is using Ike is a liar in my head. Look at how she blushes at the thought of Ike.

"He's my frieennnddd, haq Haq Haq haq, he's my frieennnddd, my boyfriendddd, my everything, he makes me happyyy, as my boyfriend."

Didn't you love that part? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Gedoni, leave Venita alone na...

Go to Khafi....

makydebbie:

Anyone that tells me that Mercy is using Ike is a liar in my head. Look at how she blushes at the thought of Ike.

"He's my frieennnddd, haq Haq Haq haq, he's my frieennnddd, my boyfriendddd, my everything, he makes me happyyy, as my boyfriend."

Didn't you love that part? cheesy
Don't mind them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita and khaffffy ohh!
Venita is now talking to gedioni on khaffy's issue.
Venita says Khaffy carried her matter to Enkay..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.