Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4989068 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Samueltemi337:
He pain am
Haha

You must think highly of YOURSELF to EVEN nurse the THOUGHT of "Paining" ME

Its obviously You kind that brags of "Shifting her womb" When in reality YOU thingie is as big as My Index FINGER

#DefenderOfWakanda

#FeministsRule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
thatigboman:
my mind is made up. It is mercy. That girl is so lovely.
Her smashing the oppo phone the other day was to protect her friend diane.
How can Mercyy be so nice in that house of vampires?

You understand rightttt

See what she said about Tacha. I'm staning Mercy charley she's just so sweet.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
crying Venita
Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

We like to lie to ourselves sometimes. The truth is that Omashola is not on the same level with Mercy, Tasha and Mike. Yes, he is one of the favorites, but not 'that type' of favorite.

He is on the same level with Ike and Seyi. If these three people (Seyi, Omashola and Ike) go to the polls against Mercy, Tacha and Mike, they will certainly go home.

Omashola, Ike and Seyi will surely get to the finals, depending on the number of finalksts allowed, but i don't think they are popular enough to win it.
anything can happen. wait till a week before the finals. depends on what played out. what if this week was a final and Enkay did what she did to Cindy. wouldn't cindy be an instant favourite already? and just sneak and win the so called big dogs. in BBnaija, the week before the final week plays alot of vital point.... outright favourite here is TACHA as much as I hate to admit it... Mercy should pray she and ik don't both get to the finals else it's finished, Mike can't top Tacha when everybody like mercy, tacha and Mike are up.. he topped the other time because fans whose favourite weren't nominated voted him thinking Mike and Omashola stood a chance to knock out Tasha if two where leaving it didn't still work. #TeamShola tho

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venitta trying to to cry in the DR but the water is not coming out. I feel sorry for her.

I don’t understand what is going on with her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
What's Venita obsession with Khafi and dragging Gedoni into it...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita is emotional already.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
biosystech:
But I really want to ship them... cry

Me too. Babe is fine and I loved watching them together till nwakpuda came into the picture angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Stop making a fool of yourself.. At your age, you should know better.

She added it after I called her out. Last Last, na she go tire. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:
Frood, will save himself and ike.

he doesn't want Ike to leave the same way he came.

as he's in a developing process .leaving.. his last life,of violence and temper issues.
Do you have to lie because Tacha is a PROSTITUTE?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
blezzy080:
Pls for those viewing this show with Gotv decoder. Can i have access to the channel with (Gotv plus) that's my package. I want to renew my subscription. Someone should pls reply me as soon as possible. Thanks

You should be able to
I am watching with the cheapest dstv package
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita misses her kids..

she's crying..

I'm crying already!

I feel venita is overwhelmed,and not so ready for this game

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita crying....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
nadesh:

She added it after I called her out. Last Last, na she go tire. grin
Imagine.....Old woman ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dear Venita the actress. Your crocodile tears do not fool me.

Please try harder. Better luck next time.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita awwn, you're playing the card I mentioned. Smartyyy.

Dominique I can't see my mention, it's gone all weird. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita is missing her kids and does not think that anybody has her back embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Hei!!!
I am very very jealous
And excited!!!
Spill please
OMG
Meanwhile I will find you thru your SoM username when in Lagos (before Oct)
We shall have drinks at Cubana
? And go and stalk Jeff and Ella cheesy
No name exchanges or phone numbers if you like

Hahaha. Was Just a two- line chat of famzing and him acknowledging my message with the jeff swag. cheesy embarassed

@ Bold would be so so cool. cool. I’ll be on the look out wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
biggie asks, her how long has she been away from her kids?
she replies a month and.......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
biosystech:
Gedoni, leave Venita alone na...

Go to Khafi....

Don't mind them.

Lmao. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I’m still stalking jeff all over Instagram and we chatted very briefly tongue

How brief was the chat? Did u happen to mention me and omalicha baby to him?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
nadesh:
Are you tired of calling her Mercy Abbo? You now know your stupidity starts and ends with you. It's now Frodd nwa-boy grin
We watch.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita knew what she was going into when she entered Bb's house.

This I miss my kids script I don't understand.
She feels nobody has her back.
You came in too loud. I'm not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
100naira:
Venita is missing her kids and does not think that anybody has her back embarassed cry cry

Eyah...we av got ur back mama bear. All will be well my fair beauty. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:

Me too. Babe is fine and I loved watching them together till nwakpuda came into the picture angry
Na real nwakpuda...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita is still processing yesterday. (She looks on the verge of tears)

Preparations are going okay. They need to pick up speed a bit. She just hopes that are able to incorporate the right amount of the cultures but generally she is not really sure what is going on. The narrator was just in the garden trying to take her through some going ons and evening is already here. She thinks that more than one person should be on some things. Having another narrator might discourage Gedoni from doing what he is not supposed to be doing. So far there has been no reading.

To address the first question, she is feeling a bit upset because she is being targeted as a pot stirrer. She does not know why anyone would be that dishonest and this is not allowing her to focus her energy on what she need to focus it on.

(She is now crying)

The longest she has been away from her children has been a month and a half. It’s not so much the time away from them but when you feel no one has your back, you think of the unconditional love.

On the nomination challenge, though she is glad she is not up, she has a friend in Joe and is sad about him being put up via the veto. Watching Diane struggle was also hard to watch. Very bittersweet. Not like the happiest victory she has had in the house.

To be honest, she does not remember all those up but of the one she remembers, she will save Joe and Enkay because some of the others will be strong enough to survive it and others she is not so close to.

She thinks everybody copes better under pressure than she does. She thinks she is more open than others with her feelings so this might be why she does not think the others are pressured. She knows she is a strong character and she needs to remind herself more of that.

She thanks Biggie for the things they received. Hoping biggie changes his mind about giving them a washing machine. Biggie’s diaries has actually helped her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by xammax(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
phrezzz:
anything can happen. wait till a week before the finals. depends on what played out. what if this week was a final and Enkay did what she did to Cindy. wouldn't cindy be an instant favourite already? and just sneak and win the so called big dogs. in BBnaija, the week before the final week plays alot of vital point.... outright favourite here is TACHA as much as I hate to admit it... Mercy should pray she and ik don't both get to the finals else it's finished, Mike can't top Tacha when everybody like mercy, tacha and Mike are up.. he topped the other time because fans whose favourite weren't nominated voted him thinking Mike and Omashola stood a chance to knock out Tasha if two where leaving it didn't still work. #TeamShola tho

Exactly, most people don't know this game can change anytime. I too believe mike was able to top tacha because of votes from other teams thinking biggie would evict two house mates. Team Omashola.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Our forum babe
Howdy josiexx?
Who are your fav 3 (female and male)
We want to check something cheesy
And who are you voting for this week?
jeff ike Omashola. Mercy a lil

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
Froddites
So you don’t love this Frodd?
Hai!
kiss

We love Frodd, but his shenanigan with Esther is what's paining us greatly. A solo Frodd is a finalist in the making. He sucks around women but he's a funny and entertaining dude on his day.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:

How brief was the chat? Did u happen to mention me and omalicha baby to him?

Just me, I wanted the attention alone grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
I've never watched Joe's diary section before lol.
Let's see.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
I need to take a break guys....

But I think we have enough people helping out in bits and pieces... kiss

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.