Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4962596 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

I was talking with fear then!
Better two strikes than DQ
I know the agenda outside can be hot
lipsrsealed
@bolded... Absolutely! At least he's giving us something to talk about cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
You ppl is back to d17th century-tacha
Y cnt seyi correct her,?

I actually feel a certain, perverse pleasure when people butcher the dear, old English? Cos I feel it is a language of subjugation, I have come to learn this. (Even though I may still cringe as a result of my social conditioning, will unlearn this hopefully) This post cracked me up- the Seyi bit especially

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
TRASHA: I DIDN'T THOUGHT THAT grin grin grin

AMAZINGLY MURDERING ENGLISH

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frood: Esther why did u treat me like that last night?
Esther : Oga you are forcing the whole thing, u can't just keep squeezing my boobs like that.
Frood: You know big brother called me and warn me, it looks like am harassing you sexually.
Esther : Ofcoz that is wat u did, u were trying to force it.
Frood: But you are my girl na, so I deserve to get it from you.
Esther : Point of correction, am not your girl and I will never be, stop forcing it coz I can't see myself loving you..I still love Nelson
Frood.: ��

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raychelle24:
Babe English wan block my ears.. The interesting part is that she uses phoney when speaking the bad English grin

The thing so irritates me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
When I said Frodd loves to sleep nude whenever he's tipsy, some people were questioning me. Kim said same thing about him being naked on the bed.

He was drunk on the first night he slept with Esther on her bed and touched her inappropriately although Esther covered for him. He drank last night at the party too hence his behaviour. Esther has told him several times to stop drinking cos she can't handle his drunk self but he won't listen.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
Esther : Oga you are forcing the whole thing, u can't just keep squeezing my boobs like that.
Frood: You know big brother called me and warn me, it looks like am harassing you sexually.
Esther : Point of correction, am not your girl and I will never be, stop forcing it coz I can't see myself loving you..I still love Nelson

shiversssss!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

I am constantly amazed on here
My grandmother actually instilled the culture of employing cooks if you can afford it to her people
I call her smart. Cooking is a drag!

That's old fashion o... lol

That's y our generation is filled with slayers.... cook and other domestic staff now handles everything, thereby giving madams more social media time, from twitter, to insta, sc, fb and NL. ..lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
See omoshola
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aveg anything happen to frodd, this one e de trend?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
MamBi:

Just as it was interesting to find out that some girls would also not date or marry a man who is not capable of financing their needs.. grin

I have a feeling though that when love hits, they will not remember all those deficiencies tongue

I have a friend who is terrified of cooking... grin. [/b]Good thing is it helps to keep her husband in shape so they are not complaining..

Goals grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Raychelle24(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Khafi's hairstyle is nice tho[quote][/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Blainz:

Love and celebrate Rotimi Akeredolu for marrying Igbo woman, Davido for having Chioma as girlfriend etc

Yoruba guys usually don't have problems marrying Igbo girls, na mostly Igbo guys dey detest Yoruba girls.

And from my observation, if Igbo girl go marry Yoruba guy, he has to be loaded and caring.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
TRASHA: YOU PEOPLE IS SO FUNNY grin

TRASHA : TWO PEOPLE IS IN THE RELATIONSHIP

TACHA THE QUEEN OTHER OF MURDERING ENGLISH

Look at your own English first....u wrote 'Tacha the Queen OTHER of murdering English. Oya go and edit it, English Prof.

U know one thing I have noticed about u, u always rush down here to post about Tacha's English gbagauns. Infact, u post about Tacha more than u talk about Mike that u claim to be supporting. In ur mind, u think u are trolling her abi decampaigning her. Chai!, u are such a bad troll tongue

Many people gbagaun in that house but u are so quick to report her own. We know she gbagauns but we don't care. English is not her first language grin grin She will learn later

If Tacha says 'People is', then it is 'people is'.....just update ur dictionary grin cheesy Afterall, Mike is always saying 'you was' but we don't notice because of accent and 'you was' has become a kind of slang.

haq haq haq grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Threebear chose today of all day to get banned grin.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

[s]Point out the part of my post where any tribe was bashed or kindly STFU. Why are you so pained by the way, the truth must have hurt you to your bone marrow[/s].

The answer to your request is contained in my signature.

Engaging tribalists is not my forte. Once again, the veil has fallen, and we have seen your bigoted face.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raychelle24:
Khafi's hairstyle is nice tho

It’s lovely
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sometimes you guys forget that we are at the advantage and this this house mates are at the disadvantage...

Yes frodd's play may have gone overboard, with a Lil bit of alcohol inducing it...

But isn't it foolish to say frodd tried to rape her??, in the big brother house, when most people were awake??..

To frodd, he feels he is in some sort of romantic relationship with Esther, but we the viewers know it's not true because we are privileged to see everything, his emotional naivety came to play again, he sees Ike playing with mercy, now guy man wanted to play same play with a girl he feels he is "romantically" involved with , and it got a little bit overboard.. And let's not deceive ourselves, all of you are cringing qnd shouting, it's because you know she doesn't like him at all , but he doesn't know that, hence I say "emotional naivety "..

The reason for me typing this, is to appeal to all those touting and tagging the rapist tittle on him, to please stop, this is Just a young man in love, I have never seen him physically force himself on Esther before, this is a young man with a career outside bigbrother, don't tarnish his name because you don't like him or the person he is in love with... You can see everything, you know everything, but he doesn't... He is disadvantaged..
please let's not forget these are also humans beings, with family, just because his love life is not the beautiful merike relationship, doesn't mean you guys should try and bring him down at every point, not fair.. You guys are now labelling him a "rapist".. How sad, because of a relationship between two confused individuals...

BTW, i want him to get a strike, only because I want him to stay clear of Esther totally, she is confused and has bigger issues , and frodd's emotional naivety clashing with such will just bring him trouble...

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
forkadict:

I hope she demonstrates that thoughtfulness by thanking Gedoni anytime they Gbensh. As per say, Gedoni sef na her sponsor.
savage!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by engrelvis(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
frood or fraud shud get d hell out of d house.this is becoming embarrassing

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
nazablossom:
Threebear chose today of all day to get banned grin.

I have been missing pepper, pepper ,pepper as I now call him/her in my head
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
"you people is" "you people is". What a m.oron cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
TRASHA: YOU PEOPLE IS SO FUNNY grin

TRASHA : TWO PEOPLE IS IN THE RELATIONSHIP

TACHA THE QUEEN MOTHER OF MURDERING ENGLISH
You people is in the 17th century.

Seyi cant correct her abi?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

I picture him now taking Hero or Life in gulps
Mr Drama

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know he's staying off this thread to calm himself, Frodd is bad for him. cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Dominique is actually right.most of us here support housemates based on tribal reasons just that only a few will admit.
Finally out cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
For real?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

I have been missing pepper pepper pepper as i now call him/her in my head
Everyone misses threebear. Hope he wasnt banned for months like livelymatilda. He said he is ready to pepper us till day 99
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
You people is in the 17th century.

Seyi cant correct her abi?

She is an object of ridicule but does not realize it yet

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Munzy14:

lol... na so.

I can make my meals.

but i love to watch my bae do it in d kitchen.. cheesy
Any time she's around, i don't show face for kitchen, except to steal kiss/pecks and cuddle from behind.. tongue...

grin grin grin Mr loverman.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

Our Complex Slow Tiger, Frodd
Welcome back
Venita liked Frodd like that to me shaa
And Gedoni too
(Gedoni more)
Thanks Mily!
Venita is very playful and highly observant.
She's not so plain with her emotions trust me.
A lot has to do with playing along to be relevant.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Innocentchild:

"STFU".....rule 2, oya ban yourself undecided undecided

No mind am. Thank God for selfrestraint shaa. Because I almost brought it to her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raychelle24:
Khafi's hairstyle is nice tho
These kinds of hairstyles suit her, with those her cute sideburns

(1) (2) (3) ... (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)