Stats: 3,154,266 members, 7,822,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4964306 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CircleOfWilis: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
Esther just told frodd they asked her if she told him to stop, she said yes. That its different that she isnt even dating him.

Frodd wasnt too happy she concurred when biggie asked her.
Foolish Frodd...wicked Esther

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
sukhothai:
him and safari.girl

Exactly.... if street too hot, safari will quit and return to her shell.

But AK love it when street is extremely hot... lol...to him food is done that moment.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
You guys should continue o.
Continue the tribal stuff. They're coming

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
dominique:

[s]As much as I hate hate HATE to go tribal, but let's admit it. Most Frodd fans hate this situationship because it's a Yoruba girl involved. You're a regular on the romance section and you must have seen how some of the Igbo guys there brag that no typical Igbo man would ever want to have anything to do with a "dirty" Yoruba girl (but the likes of Peter Okoye and OC Ukeje have proved them wrong on this). Now we're seeing a Frodd who is a very typical Igbo guy wanting to kill himself because of a very Yorubalized Esther, even tossed aside a sexy mulatto because of her. His fan base who are majority Igbo find this too hard to swallow. I doubt if they would have been this upset if it was Venita that is rubbishig Frodd the way Esther is doing. [/s]

Mods that are in charge of maintaining sanity on here are now the ones facilitating tribalism.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
I doubt if esther will ever date frood, shes telling him dat it wuld av bn different if they are dating,its lyk frood don buy market.. Time will tell sha!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fraud just told esther that when biggie called her, he thought he was going get axed.
Esther, said, 'surprisingly that's what he called me about'
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Temi231:

False. She just finish making her hair and now in the kitchen cooking. It's even a guy that fixed her hair for her

Are u sure? Cos I'm watching now, the stylists have gone and Tacha is still wearing that wig

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

See this one. Ike washed Mercy's clothes few days ago yet you're yarning dust that she's been doing his laundry. How is that different from Esther cooking for Frodd but people would overlook it but would only see it when he cooks for Esther?

Esther isn't Ceec. Ceec fought every house mates in the house and rained curse on Tobi's lineage but people supported her massively. Has Esther done 1/5 of that? Almost all the house mates like Esther except the mischievous viewers out there who tend to make stupid narrative whereas the house mates disliked Ceec but the viewers liked her.
What if Ike washed mercy clothes should we be crying

Or does that make him less of a man

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by davodyguy: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lauryn41:
So this tribal talk will not stop
Na wa OOOOO

Meanwhile

Happy Sunday Fam❤!

BROKEN series will premiere today August 18, and it airs every Sunday by 8:30pm

Your favorite Sugar Daddy (Seyi Awolowo) starred in it. ���

Don't miss this today!!!

RT let others see it �

Bookmarked.

Please try to update us here with images, especially scenes that have Seyi appearing.

That's another way we his fans can help spread the other areas where our boy is doing well and not a failure.

He slept on same secret room with Tacha for 4 days
He slept in HOH'S room with Esther
He's now sleeping in HOH'S room with Venita

None of these pretty ladies ever said anything about Seyi trying to or actually molested them sexually.

If there's any doubt that Seyi has strong character, these 3 temptations should kill any doubt about his character.

One of the things that destroys men's destiny is the inability to be disciplined when it comes to sex and women.
Samson in the Bible
Solomon in the Bible
Some pastors are being accused of Rape.

Seyi saw 3 temptations from 3 women and he overcame like Joseph.

Seyi is the man

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chrisus:

Mods that are in charge of maintaining sanity on here are now the ones facilitating tribalism.
e don do naa. Haba
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chrisus:

The human part of us always come to play at some point

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrsV:

Are u sure? Cos I'm watching now, the stylists have gone and Tacha is still wearing that wig
tacha made her hair. When aro1 was asking why, whether she was up for eviction

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
Esther just told frodd they asked her if she told him to stop, she said yes. That its different that she isnt even dating him.

Frodd is getting a likely strike... this is second time he is having a molestation allegations... with same girl.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
e don do naa. Haba

Just saw the comment and I couldn't pass it by.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrsV:

100%. I watched it. She refixed same here but new weavon cap

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

How has Esther treated him badly? The problem here is people tend to watch on nairaland/twitter through some mischievous people's narratives which are often disjointed and economical with the truth.

Yes, Esther can be sarcastic and go overboard but Frodd does same to her and brings that nature out of her. Often, those narrating would only pick out Esther's words and leave out that of frodd and then proceed to bash Esther.

For example, Frodd called Esther a cow to which she responded by saying he's a frog but the clowns would only talk about Esther and drag her while forgetting it was all banters from both of them. When she playfully tried to pour pepsi on Frodd after Frodd first poured Pepsi on her, she was the one called out and dragged. When she lashed out at Frodd mocking her stomache upset and purging, she was the only one called out eventhough she thanked Frodd at first for the food until he started mocking her health. Even last night, when she bit him when he was trying to go overboard on Esther's bed, people were already dragging her on twitter. Frodd cooked for Esther and you would see same clowns dragging her eventhough she's cooked several times for Frodd. It's not like cooking for a friend is even bad cos Seyi does same for Tacha and vice versa. Even Ike has washed Mercy's clothes in that house but it's always Esther who's getting dragged. Abeg.
For the most part you're right... It's a common thing here for people to blow things out of proportion with their comments in order to paint one housemate a saint while demonizing another in the process.
Still... Esther does treat Frodd badly & the bolded gives a hint. For one thing, the way she talks to him sometimes is highly condescending... I can't deal
Frodd of course has his share of the blame. If he were my brother, I'd be hiding in shame!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frodd has is issues obviously....but i m beginning to think Esther lowkey wants a sexual assault situation.....i may be wrong but the way she allows him in her space and then switches is not normal.....she obviously can't stand the guy then why is she entertaining him.....most especially when u have complained that you find the way he comes strong uncomfortable......what exactly is she playing at?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Samueltemi337:
What if Ike washed mercy clothes should we be crying

Or does that make him less of a man

No one said it made him less of a man but it's the hypocrisy that I'm talking about.

Same people dragged Esther cos Frodd cooked for her while she was sick.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

No one said it made him less of a man but it's the hypocrisy that I'm talking about.

Should you now use Ike to give an example

Please don't allow Ike gang to attack you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Are we still on this matter? Phew

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:
Frodd has is issues obviously....but i m beginning to think Esther lowkey wants a sexual assault situation.....i may be wrong but the way she allows him in her space and then switches is not normal.....she obviously can't stand the guy then why is she entertaining him.....most especially when u have complained that you find the way he comes strong uncomfortable......what exactly is she playing at?

She is enjoying using his head. She wants him to be a servile lapdog and loyalist, but the manly part of Frodd still comes into play... notwithstanding his extreme foolishness on her matter. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Munzy14:

Frodd is getting a likely strike... this is second time he is having a molestation allegations... with same girl.
dont think esther asked biggie to disqualify him, else she would have stayed far away from him, not eating with him and telling what biggie asked her in the diary room.
Wish he had tried that stunt with vindictive khafi and he will be so gone already

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Temi231:

100%. I watched it. She refixed same here but new weavon cap

So they may be right after all, it's something she can say. She didn't put any darling extension product on her hair, still her old black wig.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

See this one. Ike washed Mercy's clothes few days ago yet you're yarning dust that she's been doing his laundry. How is that different from Esther cooking for Frodd but people would overlook it but would only see it when he cooks for Esther?

Esther isn't Ceec. Ceec fought every house mates in the house and rained curse on Tobi's lineage but people supported her massively. Has Esther done 1/5 of that? Almost all the house mates like Esther except the mischievous viewers out there who tend to make stupid narrative whereas the house mates disliked Ceec but the viewers liked her.
You are in pain... And it's deep!.

u want to send urself into depression because of iya awero... continue.

u want to use Ike and mercy BBA standard love to compare to iyana ipaja situationship of frodd and iya awero...tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:

She's using the fool, she's been using him since day 1 but the fool doesn't want to believe it

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:

frood is in for a long ride,it will remain small if ds gal no go cause his disqualification. If a gal i wan date gv me ordinary too much shakara,i do japa,nt to talk of ds high level of disgust esther has for him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jen92:
Where is xxml33 n threebear?
behind bars,maybe ...lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
DOptical:

There's a difference between mutual and onesided.

I can place a bet that Mercy can wash all Ike's clothes including his Mum's clothes if she had the chance but can Esther do anything nice for Frodd?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
scondy:

Esther just want him to be responsible while he's on bed with her.. Ike is always with Mercy on her bed and knows when to stop whenever Mercy ask that of him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
ammyluv2002:
Kai! Esther should please pretend to like Frodd na. Haba! How can she constantly treat him like trash? Its so unfair. I feel so bad for him. May God never allow me love someone who doesn't care about my feelings. So painful to watch.

She should pretend? Ohhh God, what sort of statement is this?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
codedguy1:

Believe me I know what you mean. Its like when he talks he is not talking and when he plays he is not playing.

Its like he knows where all the cameras are and is avoiding them.

He is in the house but he is not in the house

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Menance:

There's a difference between mutual and onesided.

I can place a bet that Mercy can was all Ike's clothes including his Mum's clothes but can Esther wash just that of Frodd?

We're talking about food and yes, Esther has cooked for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65