Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4962665 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frank65:

Lol

Look at your own English first....u wrote 'Tacha the Queen OTHER of murdering English. Oya go and edit it, English Prof.

U know one thing I have noticed about u, u always rush down here to post about Tacha's English gbagauns. Infact, u post about Tacha more than u talk about Mike that u claim to be supporting. In ur mind, u think u are trolling her abi decampaigning her. Chai!, u are such a bad troll tongue

Many people gbagaun in that house but u are so quick to report her own. We know she gbagauns but we don't care. English is not her first language grin grin She will learn later

If Tacha says 'People is', then it is 'people is'.....just update ur dictionary grin cheesy Afterall, Mike is always saying 'you was' but we don't notice because of accent and 'you was' has become a kind of slang.

haq haq haq grin grin
Kwin of the clothes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raychelle24:
Khafi's hairstyle is nice tho

Please please please, give me a picture. Thank you. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:

I have been missing pepper, pepper ,pepper as I now call him/her in my head
cheesy
Especially that upside down twerker cheesy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
QuietHammer:

Kwin of the clothes
why is she not dressing after jaruma sent her clothes?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
nazablossom:
Especially that upside down twerker cheesy.

Yes!!!
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
thatigboman:
Frood: Esther why did u treat me like that last night?
Esther : Oga you are forcing the whole thing, u can't just keep squeezing my boobs like that.
Frood: You know big brother called me and warn me, it looks like am harassing you sexually.
Esther : Ofcoz that is wat u did, u were trying to force it.
Frood: But you are my girl na, so I deserve to get it from you.
Esther : Point of correction, am not your girl and I will never be, stop forcing it coz I can't see myself loving you..I still love Nelson
Frood.: ��

I don’t know why you posted this, because this conversation never happened. But I hope that you gained what you wanted to gain from this write-up.
Happy Sunday!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dannyxy:
Sometimes you guys forget that we are at the advantage and this this house mates are at the disadvantage...

Yes frodd's play may have gone overboard, with a Lil bit of alcohol inducing it...

But isn't it foolish to say frodd tried to rape her??, in the big brother house, when most people were awake??..

To frodd, he feels he is in some sort of romantic relationship with Esther, but we the viewers know it's not true because we are privileged to see everything, his emotional naivety came to play again, he sees Ike playing with mercy, now guy man wanted to play same play with a girl he feels he is "romantically" involved with , and it got a little bit overboard.. And let's not deceive ourselves, all of you are cringing qnd shouting, it's because you know she doesn't like him at all , but he doesn't know that, hence I say "emotional naivety "..

The reason for me typing this, is to appeal to all those touting and tagging the rapist tittle on him, to please stop, this is Just a young man in love, I have never seen him physically force himself on Esther before, this is a young man with a career outside bigbrother, don't tarnish his name because you don't like him or the person he is in love with... You can see everything, you know everything, but he doesn't... He is disadvantaged..
please let's not forget these are also humans beings, with family, just because his love life is not the beautiful merike relationship, doesn't mean you guys should try and bring him down at every point, not fair.. You guys are now labelling him a "rapist".. How sad, because of a relationship between two confused individuals...

BTW, i want him to get a strike, only because I want him to stay clear of Esther totally, she is confused and has bigger issues , and frodd's emotional naivety clashing with such will just bring him trouble...
Person wey get sense get sense. Bros u have sense.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Okay MizzD I have seen Cindy
She changed hairstyles
(Sorry Cindy for my Tuesday hit cheesy)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don't like cindy's hair. She is saying if they dont get her brows her face will be spolt, not knowing her hair is spoiling her face.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
All of u complaining,hope u nw see that cindy is looking beautiful.. Nt evryone is a fan of these artificial expired wigs. I personally lv natural hair on ladies, cindy,enkay and khafi are example of hairs i want

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Vyolet:

I'm hoping they issue him strike only without showing the video because that will further lead him to more depression but the woman in me wants his secret exposed so others would know his kind of man.
Biggie must play that video ooo... Frodd needs to receive sense & stop disgracing his ancestors on live tv! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eeghe:
Okay MizzD I have seen Cindy
She changed hairstyles
(Sorry Cindy for my Tuesday hit cheesy)
sure she did but I think she should have fixed only the weavon. I dont think weaving fits her. But she is better than b4
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sodiamond: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dominique I least expected this from you. BBN has nothing to do with tribe haba!? I'm Igbo but I have three favorites
Tacha
Mike
Seyi
Abeg fear God o

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
QuietHammer:

Kwin of the clothes

Yes ooo, so confident and contented with her 3 clothes. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
KushyKush:

Livelymatilda... Is that you fam? (In British ghetto accent) grin
It can't be her. She will never stand with Domin.ique after chopping ban from her cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
In the hills is all we knowww

Man I love Travis Scott

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frank65:

Lol

Look at your own English first....u wrote 'Tacha the Queen OTHER of murdering English. Oya go and edit it, English Prof.

U know one thing I have noticed about u, u always rush down here to post about Tacha's English gbagauns. Infact, u post about Tacha more than u talk about Mike that u claim to be supporting. In ur mind, u think u are trolling her abi decampaigning her. Chai!, u are such a bad troll tongue

Many people gbagaun in that house but u are so quick to report her own. We know she gbagauns but we don't care. English is not her first language grin grin She will learn later

If Tacha says 'People is', then it is 'people is'.....just update ur dictionary grin cheesy Afterall, Mike is always saying 'you was' but we don't notice because of accent and 'you was' has become a kind of slang.

haq haq haq grin grin
Na likes hunter that one be.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
nazablossom:
It can't be her. She will never stand with Domin.ique after chopping ban from her cheesy

Lol. If you say what livelymatilda considers truth/fact, he will stand with you, irrespective of prior misunderstandings. After that, una go continue the battle cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
See Enkay shaking her legs while having her hair done. If only she knows grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
janefrancisca:

Person wey get sense get sense. Bros u have sense.

Dannyxy
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dannyxy:
Sometimes you guys forget that we are at the advantage and this this house mates are at the disadvantage...

Yes frodd's play may have gone overboard, with a Lil bit of alcohol inducing it...

But isn't it foolish to say frodd tried to rape her??, in the big brother house, when most people were awake??..

To frodd, he feels he is in some sort of romantic relationship with Esther, but we the viewers know it's not true because we are privileged to see everything, his emotional naivety came to play again, he sees Ike playing with mercy, now guy man wanted to play same play with a girl he feels he is "romantically" involved with , and it got a little bit overboard.. And let's not deceive ourselves, all of you are cringing qnd shouting, it's because you know she doesn't like him at all , but he doesn't know that, hence I say "emotional naivety "..

The reason for me typing this, is to appeal to all those touting and tagging the rapist tittle on him, to please stop, this is Just a young man in love, I have never seen him physically force himself on Esther before, this is a young man with a career outside bigbrother, don't tarnish his name because you don't like him or the person he is in love with... You can see everything, you know everything, but he doesn't... He is disadvantaged..
please let's not forget these are also humans beings, with family, just because his love life is not the beautiful merike relationship, doesn't mean you guys should try and bring him down at every point, not fair.. You guys are now labelling him a "rapist".. How sad, because of a relationship between two confused individuals...

BTW, i want him to get a strike, only because I want him to stay clear of Esther totally, she is confused and has bigger issues , and frodd's emotional naivety clashing with such will just bring him trouble...

Are you related to Solomon in the bible?

I also want him to get a strike, but I don't want the HMs to see that video.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
DrakeBlend:

I don't think I've read any comments here that suggested the bolded... It's always been about the way Esther treats Frodd badly & his inability to let her be. undecided

How has Esther treated him badly? The problem here is people tend to watch on nairaland/twitter through some mischievous people's narratives which are often disjointed and economical with the truth.

Yes, Esther can be sarcastic and go overboard but Frodd does same to her and brings that nature out of her. Often, those narrating would only pick out Esther's words and leave out that of frodd and then proceed to bash Esther.

For example, Frodd called Esther a cow to which she responded by saying he's a frog but the clowns would only talk about Esther and drag her while forgetting it was all banters from both of them. When she playfully tried to pour pepsi on Frodd after Frodd first poured Pepsi on her, she was the one called out and dragged. When she lashed out at Frodd mocking her stomache upset and purging, she was the only one called out eventhough she thanked Frodd at first for the food until he started mocking her health. Even last night, when she bit him when he was trying to go overboard on Esther's bed, people were already dragging her on twitter. Frodd cooked for Esther and you would see same clowns dragging her eventhough she's cooked several times for Frodd. It's not like cooking for a friend is even bad cos Seyi does same for Tacha and vice versa. Even Ike has washed Mercy's clothes in that house but it's always Esther who's getting dragged. Abeg.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin grin Mr loverman.....
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Enkay looks older than 25

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na likes hunter that one be.

Exactly....lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Lol. If you say what livelymatilda considers truth/fact, he will stand with you, irrespective of prior misunderstandings. After that, una go continue the battle cheesy
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
ibkayee:

These kinds of hairstyles suit her, with those her cute sideburns
Imagine if she is on NL... she will reply u with those her signature... Awwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnncheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Frank65:

Exactly....lol
Ignore him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Munzy14:

Imagine if she is on NL... she will reply u with those her signature... Awwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnncheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dafe306:

I don’t know why you posted this, because this conversation never happened. But I hope that you gained what you wanted to gain from this write-up.
Happy Sunday!
na u know. Na me say make u watch?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lanjum(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
This Cindy hairstyle na real wa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.