Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4956959 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Frank65:
I know people are going to misunderstand and talk nonsense about Tacha's Conversation with Sir Dee

She did not insult Elo or any housemate. She simply explained how he got along with Elo. She said that Elo was scared of eviction, so she had to go and talk to him to cheer up. That was why they started talking and became friends. She also affirmed that she is not romantically attracted to Elo but sees him as a friend cos he is real.

Haters, u can have a field day and give stupid updates as usual...lol
She didn't have to go cheer him up but she did. She's always a sweetheart.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:

One of the few memes that annoy me here
Me I am for Ike Omashola and Frodd
Mike will replace Frodd once he leaves
kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:
In Kenny Rogers 'Gambler song', he said, "You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run You never count your money When you're sittin' at the table, There'll be time enough for countin', When the dealin's done.

To team Ike, I'm sure you know what time it is... Our guy has no chance.

Il rather have Mercy win than Tasha.
Il rather have Mike win than Tasha and Seyi.
Il rather have Tasha win than Seyi..

Port wisely.. channel your anger against who you will never see win the prize money..

The game is between Mercy, Mike, Tasha and Seyi..

Be Wise

Said this thing too some weeks back. I see Mike in the finals, except something drastic happens. So it's Mike for me. But if push comes to shove, then it's Mercy for me against Tacha too. But never Seyi.

If I'm stuck between voting for either Seyi or Tacha, I'll take the money and dash the whole bunch to someone, anyone.

Oh, and can you be so kind as to put Mike before Mercy? grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2019
lymelyte:
Very true.. I soundly heard him say one housemate is leaving today. They keep missing things up..
he said at least one housemate will leave.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2019
My Joe is gone, hei God!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2019
sanusi44z:
Rigim indeed. I am sure you are not talking about Seyi who every House mates called a good leader, even Ebuka hailed and attested to his leadership quality today.
abeg stop.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2019
This trainer should take it easy on the ladies especially Khafi, she fit don carry belle o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Beorn1:
How Gedoni is able to play Khafi right in that house is a testament to the fact that love is not only blind but foolish. If he'd play her in such a close space, imagine how worse it'd be outside that house.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's very possible. Except for the two times he picked other HMs over her, he's never indicated that he isn't into her. If anything, he has always reassured her of his love whenever Khafi gets suspicious. If this Venita/Gedoni shii is going to hold, then I want Khafi to be evicted.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Who won the veto power?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2019
100naira:
Who won the veto power?
Elo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2019
100naira:
Who won the veto power?

Elo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2019
If I say this Joe eviction no pain me, I dey lie.. Semi-asslicker elo should have gone instead

Hay God, creative joe cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
He used his hands to earn himself the worst rigim, especially this second tenure.
Tacha was misunderstood last night. I think it's because of the way she is serious & authouritative when shes talking.
She wasn't dissing elo or Seyi in her convo. She was just stating facts about them but trying to convey to sir Dee dt they are her people, ways theyve endeared themselves to her, even though she was hissing, saying this boy, referring to them as dt one, turning down her lips throughout her descriptions .etc. It's confusing but yeah. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Esther should be up next.
She needs to go

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2019
sanusi44z:
Elo may likely save DIANE. He appears to be a weak guy, reason why Tasha sees him as Aburo(little brother) and threw him under the bus today.
I don't expect any surprise from him.
TRUE cos the week ELO got into the house, HE had a conversation with TACHA and I think SIR DEE. He was saying Aah TACHA is very BIG on INSTAGRAM . he repeated it about 10 times and TACHA started BLUSHING. That was how they became close. SO TACHA sees ELO as someone looking up to her. SIR DEE does same to TACHA TOO. follow, follow. Meanwhile, TACHA likes to form group with SIR DEE and ELO cos she can easily manipulate them, since they suck up to her and are competitive. She wont try that with FRODD , MIKE, SEYI will not give her that grace when it comes to Task and TACHA does not like GEDONI . Any which way she has 2 house boys to play with. Don't forget during diary session, ELO said if he was to save someone, IT will be TACHA.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Cruisetopia better be up for eviction.
Delawoods need to go.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2019
zicoraads:

Said this thing too some weeks back. I see Mike in the finals, except something drastic happens. So it's Mike for me. But if push comes to shove, then it's Mercy for me against Tacha too. But never Seyi.

If I'm stuck between voting for either Seyi or Tacha, I'll take the money and dash the whole bunch to someone, anyone.

Sometimes we fail to understand the way BBNaija works. Sometimes it's not all about votes, a week can change a lot in the house, from nominations to loosing fans, to gaining fans...., a whole lot can happen.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2019
zicoraads:

To me Mercy got this then Mike.
Let's chill and see what future weeks bring
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Some of us don't know how to watch BBNaija sef. So because of Ludo you chased Enkay home. grin When Cindy was ganging up with someone to deal with Enkay at the same Ludo game, nobody saw that one. Little wonder why we vote wrong people into office because of something as little as a cup of rice and N500.(sentiments) Pls remove sentiments and answer this question. How entertaining is Cindy on a scale of 1-10? Ebuka don talk am yesterday 'USE YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR HEART.' shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackhawk01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's very possible. Except for the two times he picked other HMs over her, he's never indicated that he isn't into her. If anything, he has always reassured her of his love whenever Khafi gets suspicious. If this Venita/Gedoni shii is going to hold, then I want Khafi to be evicted.

Why do you want Khafi to be evicted if Vedoni is going to be an item? So she'd watch him cheat on her from outside the house?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Christafarian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2019
This Gedoni and Khafi's ship should sink.

Even if Venita helps to sink it, I'm fine.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2019
freeman500:
Some of us don't know how to watch BBNaija sef. So because of Ludo you chased Enkay home. grin When Cindy was ganging up with someone to deal with Enkay at the same Ludo game, nobody saw that one. Little wonder why we vote wrong people into office because of something as little as a cup of rice and N500.(sentiments) Pls remove sentiments and answer this question. How entertaining is Cindy on a scale of 1-10? Ebuka don talk am yesterday 'USE YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR HEART.' shocked shocked
The same way they want someone as entertaining as frodd out, cause a girl he fancies doesn't like him back

Meanwhile someone like tacha is topping the polls

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Did Khaffi ask big brother for abortion pills?, Make una dey give us full update na, as I no fit watch the show

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Pls which location in lagos is this BBnaija built

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Christafarian:

Aanu e nsemi. O fe la..
o beru Ayelala.
this cracked my ribs grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Menance:
Esther should be up next.
She needs to go
abi? As she has decided to turn people against the major source of entertainment/pepper in the house.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Did Khaffi ask big brother for abortion pills?, Make una dey give us full update na, as I no fit watch the show
case settled, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2019
aro1:

It should be around Illupeju
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2019
aro1:
if you find the location, Biko Quote me grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Beorn1:

Why do you want Khafi to be evicted if Vedoni is going to be an item? So she'd watch him cheat on her from outside the house?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't think of that but it's definitely not a bad idea too. I'm worried about us having a crazier "Ceec" if I've read Khafi correctly... lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Amya:

You can't compare both beauties. Enkay is a great beauty with pronounced African features whilst Venita is a beauty with Caucasian features. One isn't greater than the other.

Are we talking about same NK I see on my TV screen without makeup?

Don't compare that bleached Enugu girl with Venita please!

Venita is not on her level. Compare her with the likes of Tacha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread