Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4926550 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:

I agree with some parts of your post but i will want to see Ikes voting power again.
I will rather have Mercy win than Tacha , sabotaging votes for Mercy because Ike left is giving Tacha a clear win but like I said, i want to see Ike up again.
It makes Me happy seeing You guys have Finally realised Ike Is the Nina in that ship

Something we've been saying

Took You guys this long, eh?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackhawk01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't think of that but it's definitely not a bad idea too. I'm worried about us having a crazier "Ceec" if I've read Khafi correctly... lipsrsealed

If Vedoni becomes an item, I envisage a period where Khafi would be embittered, sad and emotionally down. She'd probably be looking like a widow that just lost her husband as it dawns on her that all the HMs have been saying we're true. She won't become as crazy as Cee-C, but it'd be heartbreaking to see her go from a bubbly human to mourning one. So, yes, if such would happen in that house, I wish she'd be evicted so she'd cry, mourn and move on in peace from the confines of her room.

On the flip side, knowing how emotionally triggered Nigerians can be, it'd get her enough pity fans and votes who would vow to make sure Venita and Gedoni leaves that house and in so doing, push her very far in the game.

It's a blessing and a curse, basically.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

Did u see the percentages when he was up with Mike and Tasha??
he was given sympathy votes cos of the veto power thing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
See I wouldn't wanna comment on yesterday's result again
but only a Fool would write off Ike as a contender

Ike is not a strong contender because he is not rated among the top 4. In fact Seyi and Ike share the same whatsapp group because as far as my figures go, Seyi is also not rated among top 4.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
oshe11:
It makes Me happy seeing You guys have Finally realised Ike Is the Nina in that ship

Something we've been saying

Took You guys this long, eh?
Which nina
Stop talking nonsense till they are put up together

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
I knew Cindy will be saved.

But i never imagined her topping Khafi and Frood, that was an epic "I never experrerit"
I don't know what was going onnn... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ike is not a strong contender because he is not rated among the top 4. In fact Seyi and Ike share the same whatsapp group because as far as my figures go, Seyi is also not rated among top 4.
Look at u
So for ur mind now Mike is stronger

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
Which nina
Stop talking nonsense till they are put up together
Nina can NEVER win, U can take that to Bet9ja and cash on itgrin

Nina is Only there to satisfy Mercy's sexual needs

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
makydebbie:

But i never imagined her topping Khafi and Frood, that was an epic "I never experrerit"

angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
Look at u

Mike is actually the strongest in the house and this is fact. Mercy is second then Tacha. In that specific Order.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
oshe11:
Nina can NEVER win, U can take that to Bet9ja and cash on itgrin

Nina is Only there to satisfy Mercy's sexual needs

Well thank God u said Nina grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
Look at u
of course mike is stronger, he'll surely be in the finals

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
makydebbie:

Emotions are a strong factor. Very strong!! Imagine ‘pity’ votes making Seyi to top Mike and Frodd, Imagine ‘anger’ of Frodd’s fans almost kicking him out yesterday. Nigerian voters are emotionally driven and strongly so.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mike is actually the strongest in the house and this is fact. Mercy is second then Tacha. In that specific Order.
A brainwashed Mike follower spotted
I pity u

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
Look at u

Lol is this even up for debate?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2019
moufan:
of course mike is stronger, he'll surely be in the finals
we are talking of winning not finals and Ike is also going to be in that finals except he is disqualified

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
A brainwashed Mike follower spotted
I pity u

I spit facts only.

Mike, Tacha, Omashola etc were up for possible eviction and that was a very powerful group that week.

Voting was massive and every team put in their utmost because they knew it was the group of death.

It was the first and only week when the voting percentages crossed 30%

Mike came tops with 33.something percent. Tacha with her army came second with 32.something while Omashola was just below 30%

That was like the voting finals that week and that mirrored the expected voting results for the finals too. Outside that week, every result has been within the 28% range on the average.

The strongest in that house is Mike. Deal with it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
Well thank God u said Nina grin

oshe11:
Public Notice

.Whenever I say "Nina" just know I'm referring to IKE

The Nina of Merike Ship

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I spit facts only.

Mike, Tacha, Omashola etc were up for possible eviction and that was a very powerful group that week.

Voting was massive and every team put in their utmost because they knew it was the group of death.

Mike came tops with 33.something percent. Tacha with her army came second with 32.something while Omashola was just below 30%

That was like the voting finals that week and that mirrored the expected voting results for the finals too. Outside that week, every result has been within the 28% range on the average.

There is no point arguing with u
U can believe whatever gladdens you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

angry angry angry

So sorry..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
Emotions are a strong factor. Very strong!! Imagine ‘pity’ votes making Seyi to top Mike and Frodd, Imagine ‘anger’ of Frodd’s fans almost kicking him out yesterday. Nigerian voters are emotionally driven and strongly so.

You're very right.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iamoriekaose: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2019
makydebbie:

Even Elo topping Frodd
I was like shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

There isn't enough information yet to state the bolded as fact.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
There is no point arguing with u
U can believe whatever gladdens you

This was my statistical prediction a day before the voting results when Mike, Tacha, Omashola and Jeff were up for eviction. I was statistically accurate for Mike.

Tetehjewels: 8:53am On Aug 03

Voting Results

Mike 33%
Tacha 29%
Omashola 24%
Jeff 14%

Mike ended up scoring 33.62% which shows i was very accurate
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Iamoriekaose:

Even Elo topping Frodd
I was like shocked shocked

I swear to God, I didn't realize how much fans Frood has lost..

That was the toppings on the ice-cream cone. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2019
DrakeBlend:

There isn't enough information yet to state the bolded as fact.

There has been enough Nomination samples to work with and i have done so with the sample percentages from all the nomination weeks involving Mike, Tacha and Omashola either together or in singles
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Ebuka where is your "big" announcement?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
makydebbie:

So sorry..

forgiven of course babe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I spit facts only.

Herein lies the flaw to this assessment...
1) It doesn't account for the 'Mercy factor'.
2) You're assuming that only Mike's fans gave him the 33% stake which is false.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Zoroaster:
That's why frodd dumped her sharp sharp

And Frodd is supposedly better of with Esther, no?

Frodd with Esther has been reduced to a willing slave who when set Free will still run back yo his slave mistress.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Herein lies the flaw to this assessment...
1)It doesn't account for the 'Mercy factor'.
2) You're assuming that only Mike's fans gave him the 33% stake which is false.

When will you people get it in your head that there was no Mercy factor. If there was a Mercy factor why did the same Mercy factor not come through for her boyfriend Ike in the house?

Is Mike Mercies boyfriend? Have you forgotten that even Mercy was always nominating Mike during the nominations?

My assessment had a negligible flaw ratio which could not alter the outcome in any way

Whenever Mercy is up with Mike, Tacha and Omashola the voting results would read thus

MIKE

MERCY

TACHA

OMASHOLA

in this specific order

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.