Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4959003 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2019
freeman500:

Sometimes we fail to understand the way BBNaija works. Sometimes it's not all about votes, a week can change a lot in the house, from nominations to loosing fans, to gaining fans...., a whole lot can happen.
Which is why I said except something drastic happens. Of course a lot can change sometimes. But since See Gobe, to Double Wahala, much didn't change with the favourites.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Menance:
Esther should be up next.
She needs to go

I can't wait for cruisetophia to lose today
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pascopele: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Yes! May I take your order(s).
sukhothai:
grin wrong..

pascopele...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

I can't wait for cruisetophia to lose today

A telling you. There are a lot of delawoods there
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Did Khaffi ask big brother for abortion pills?, Make una dey give us full update na, as I no fit watch the show

Where did u hear this one from o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Stevecovey:

Tacha was misunderstood last night. I think it's because of the way she is serious & authouritative when shes talking.
She wasn't dissing elo or Seyi in her convo. She was just stating facts about them but trying to convey to sir Dee dt they are her people, ways theyve endeared themselves to her, even though she was hissing, saying this boy, referring to them as dt one, turning down her lips throughout her descriptions .etc. It's confusing but yeah. undecided
They are older than her, but she’s their mother!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
abi? As she has decided to turn people against the major source of entertainment/pepper in the house.

It's very very painful. I can't afford losing Frodd and his jokes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2019
gewise7:
If anyone tries to bring Ludo close to Enkay again, she would beat that person and break the Ludo

Haq haq Haq Haq haq Haq Haq haq....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2019
God please, cruztopia should lose today, and I promise to go to church on Sunday.

T for thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
They are older than her, but she’s their mother!

Just because they're all in Bigbrother's house and everyone is trying not to send wrong signals to the world outside and everyone is avoiding a strike.

If this was out of Bigbrother, she would have gotten her jaw readjusted to the left and right recurrently by different niggas

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Menance:

Just because they're all in Bigbrother's house and everyone is trying not to send wrong signals to the world outside and everyone is avoiding a strike.
If this was out of Bigbrother, she would have gotten her jaw readjusted to the left and right recurrently by different niggas
savage but very true all the same

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Me waking up this morning to remember Ike's result last night and team Mercy's betrayal. Aye ma nika o cry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Which kain people are even liking your posts? Losers have so many excuses.ike will end up bowing out like teddy a.up omashola..kiss the truth
which truth
Misplaced brain cells

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:

There was a Vimbai She was booed nonstop
What was her crime please...
Enkay's made me feel somehow, don't even want to imagine hers...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Menance:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2019
When do the games start?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Stevecovey:

Tacha was misunderstood last night. I think it's because of the way she is serious & authouritative when shes talking.
She wasn't dissing elo or Seyi in her convo. She was just stating facts about them but trying to convey to sir Dee dt they are her people, ways theyve endeared themselves to her, even though she was hissing, saying this boy, referring to them as dt one, turning down her lips throughout her descriptions .etc. It's confusing but yeah. undecided

GM, I didn't watch though but if someone want to get real information it's not on nairaland. Twitter said it all and you are correct with what you just put out. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Frank65:

You all Mercy fans have achieved ur aim abi? You guys refused to vote Ike just to come up with this narrative that he can't win abi?

U are not an Ike fan. A true Ike fan will never abandon Ike till day 99. If not for Ike, who would have noticed Mercy?? Mike came third some weeks back, did his fans abandon him?
Mike came third with less than 1% gap.. Ike came third with more than 10%. If you have an idea of percentages, you will know it will take an act of god to swing the pendulum to Ike's favour..
I don't do all these gang thingy.. when next Mercy is Up and I see her strength again, il know whether to stick with Mercy or port to Mike.. Seyi isn't getting this money..

Simple

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2019
KushyKush:
Me waking up this morning to remember Ike's result last night and team Mercy's betrayal. Aye ma nika o cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

Mike came third with less than 1% gap.. Ike came third with more than 10%. If you have an idea of percentages, you will know it will take an act of god to swing the pendulum to Ike's favour..
I don't do all these gang thingy.. when next Mercy is Up and I see her strength again, il know whether to stick with Mercy or port to Mike.. Seyi isn't getting this money..
Simple
Seyi has never been In contention for the prize. He likely won’t even get to the finals
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:

I agree with some parts of your post but i will want to see Ikes voting power again.
I will rather have Mercy win than Tacha , sabotaging votes for Mercy because Ike left is giving Tacha a clear win but like I said, i want to see Ike up again.
Majority of Ike fans cant tell me they went all out when Mercy was up.. I didn't even vote at all and she had impressive numbers.. i voted for Ike and I'm seeing disappointing numbers..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2019
makydebbie:
God please, cruztopia should lose today, and I promise to go to church on Sunday.

T for thanks.

Lol, even you too? Reminds me of Khafi's prayer to God about FRODD grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
DownChelsea:
Seyi has never been In contention for the prize. He likely won’t even get to the finals
Did u see the percentages when he was up with Mike and Tasha??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2019
TRASHA: IT'S FROZE
SEYI: FROZEN
TRASHA: YES FROZEN

grin grin

This girl will not stop murdering English on international television

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

Consolatory votes went to him then simply because of that veto gamble he pulled. People can now see through him. If he is up again, he will not get beyond 15% to 18% of votes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tsquaure(f): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Guys guys even without the Ludo matter .Enkay would have been evicted .only Cindy would have accompanied her. They both were the weakest link in the Icons. I feel sorry for Joe. He turned out to be a casualty of war. Bye Cat fish man . I surely will miss you

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Eeghe:
Anyway this is for teams 15 and 16 percent
Just do more next time, simple and with SMS
I like your solo efforts
Nice
Don’t be bullied or intimidated into not raising a real nation or gang as the case may be
You guys have contenders oo

This reminder eh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

He pulled that cause of the veto power stunt.

Nigerians are soft hearted people.

You can imagine delawood Cindy getting more votes than Khafi and Frodd.
sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
MamBi:

Lol, even you too? Reminds me of Khafi's prayer to God about FRODD grin

It was my boyfriend that made me start saying it now I'm used to it grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

similar to what Cindy got yesterday. Sympathy! Remember he pulled a veto stunt that made us all pity him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2019
FrankGiel:

Simple
See I wouldn't wanna comment on yesterday's result again
but only a Fool would write off Ike as a contender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.