Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4959724 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Richardonald:
I just heard this morning that Kafhi, Cindy and Elo top frodd, am in shock now. but Cindy was expected, that Esther na witch, na she evict Nelson still mumu frodd no catch clue, well am frodd fan but I voted Cindy.. thinking dat idiot go dey top 4.
you Bleep up o..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:
Who is the "she" Elo is talking about?
Tacha. He said she's not emotionally intelligent. He is right doh.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Richardonald:
I just heard this morning that Kafhi, Cindy and Elo top frodd, am in shock now. but Cindy was expected, that Esther na witch, na she evict Nelson still mumu frodd no catch clue, well am frodd fan but I voted Cindy.. thinking dat idiot go dey top 4.
wait oh, you are a frodd's fan but you voted Cindy and you expect him to be in top 4??.. Una go just dey make person laugh...

Ehn na, as you vote Cindy, I am sure a 100 more of frodd's fans voted her, and the Cindy enter the top 4... So it's in order bro...

You say you are someone's fan, but can't wait to him go... Una dey deceive una sef

Frodd has very plastic fans I no go lie sha... See how una almost evict the boy and would probably still get him evicted...

You say you are fan, but any small thing, una go put the guy under the bus and say you can't wait to see him leave .. Una dey deceive una sef grin grin.. At this rate gedoni, Jackie would top frodd..

BTW frodd would be up this week ,any which way make una just know... Uncle Elo doesn't like the guy

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Let me help you out.

Mike is fresh on the Nigerian social media scene. Yet at his first nomination he came third with about 0.8% difference against Tacha who already had massive fans and support and has been around the Nigerian social media scene for years and against Seyi who incidentally got solidarity votes because of his Veto stunt.

At that point i reviewed the results and discovered that tacha was actually getting weaker while Mike was getting stronger. I thus projected that he would top the polls next time he would be up against tacha and i went further to state his percentage.

1) I was 100% accurate that he would top the polls because he did

2) I was 100% accurate he would get 33% because he got 33.62%

My job deals with projections and i am hardly ever wrong and even when i am wrong, the range of error is considered negligible
If u were smart as u claim
And believe Mike is getting stronger
This is Ike's first time on paper, what makes you think Ike can't get stronger too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2019
4eyedlycan:

So when mike came third, what happened

Give me a smart reply or don't reply at all..
Hahahaha... I've given up on him/her already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Richardonald:
Am amazed.
You were Frodd fan , he was up yet you voted another person. shocked thinking bet naija and Deloitte staff will vote Frodd ba ?
The fate of Frodd and Ike at the polls yesterday were caused by their foolish fans. sad

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Tacha is emotionally intelligent though, she isn't the type to fall easily especially for a man's antics. If she is truly 23, she matured quite fast.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

My fav is Mike and my focus is more on him than others. The ranges for Tacha and Omashola were not my focus because i already knew Mike would top. I just wanted to focus on his percentage and when i got it, i realized that the averages Tacha had been scoring would never get there but she would come second.

Besides i don't do guess work

It's a guess work.. No more no less. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2019
DrakeBlend:

& i may add that even the bolded tells the individual strengths for that week only!
Time will tell lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
If u were smart as u claim
And believe Mike is getting stronger
This is Ike's first time on paper, what makes you think Ike can't get stronger too

Mike is not shipping with anyone so has no solidarity from fans of any lady.

Ike is shipping with Mercy so it was expected that Mercys people would mostly pull through for him but such was not the case.

What we saw as his percentages can be considered his actual strength. In fact i would go ahead and rate his actual strength as 12% because i still believe some Mercy fans pitched in votes for him. He isn't strong at all.

Mikes first time was about 11% above Ike now despite him standing alone and not shipping with anyone.

This infers that Ike is not getting stronger and should be considered as stagnant because he has loyal fans.

Mike on the other hand keeps getting stronger even as we speak

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Vyolet:

Tacha

Ok. At first I thought it was Khafi because that's who Venita talks about 95% of the time but then I realized that Elo doesn't even relate with Khafi to say this much about her then I realized it's either Tacha or Diane.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Lhimeet:

It's a guess work.. No more no less. cheesy

If you say so smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

When will you people get it in your head that there was no Mercy factor. If there was a Mercy factor why did the same Mercy factor not come through for her boyfriend Ike in the house?

Is Mike Mercies boyfriend? Have you forgotten that even Mercy was always nominating Mike during the nominations?

My assessment had a negligible flaw ratio which could not alter the outcome in any way

Whenever Mercy is up with Mike, Tacha and Omashola the voting results would read thus

MIKE

MERCY

TACHA

OMASHOLA

in this specific order
Pls the assertion Mike is the strongest HM doesn't help us. It creates complacent followers and a determined opposition. Try to downplay these figures as much as possible. We need all the followers we can get to ensure Mike wins. This chest beating will only make Lambo and Tacha's fans eager to put in their best which is nit good for business.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:
This trainer should take it easy on the ladies especially Khafi, she fit don carry belle o
Lol.. That workout no be here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:

Ok. At first I thought it was Khafi because that's who Venita talks about 95% of the time but then I realized that Elo doesn't even relate with Khafi to say this much about her then I realized it's either Tacha or Diane.
Elo isn't badmouthing Tacha though, he is saying the obvious truth. He is angry that she is not acknowledging his attraction to her(like its a must).
He said she is too close up and only lets you know what she wants you to know about her but all those are just walls, she is sweet inside.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If you say so smiley

I'll want you to guess Mike % whenever he is up again. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:

Am amazed.
You were Frodd fan , he was up yet you voted another person. shocked thinking bet naija and Deloitte staff will vote Frodd ba ?
The fate of Frodd and Ike at the polls yesterday were caused by their foolish fans. sad
I almost insulted one of them that decamped to diane yesterday

Diane of all people.. Smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mike is not shipping with anyone so has no solidarity from fans of any lady.

Ike is shipping with Mercy so it was expected that Mercys people would mostly pull through for him but such was not the case.

What we saw as his percentages can be considered his actual strength. In fact i would go ahead and rate his actual strength as 12% because i still believe some Mercy fans pitched in votes for him. He isn't strong at all.

Mikes first time was about 11% above Ike now despite him standing alone and not shipping with anyone.

This infers that Ike is not getting stronger and should be considered as stagnant because he has loyal fans.

Mike on the other hand keeps getting stronger even as we speak
U are not wise
No point arguing with you further
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Make una see the EBA wey seyi wan chop this morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Starke:

Pls the assertion Mike is the strongest HM doesn't help us. It creates complacent followers and a determined opposition. Try to downplay these figures as much as possible. We need all the followers we can get to ensure Mike wins. This chest beating will only make Lambo and Tacha's fans eager to put in their best which is nit good for business.

Nothing changes bro.

At this stage of the show the only thing that would make Mike stop growing in strength and begin to lose support is either

1) He cheats on his wife

2) He goes dark and loses his Mr Nice guy personae

As long as he remains the most positive minded person in that house, he will remain the strongest. The housemates themselves know this which is why they try to convince themselves that Mike is being manipulative when he isn't to those of us who are watching.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Seyi eating garri. Venita and Gedoni having a convo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2019
Lhimeet:

I'll want you to guess Mike % whenever he is up again. wink

I would not guess because i do not guess. I calculate it and right now with Tacha scoring 26% this time, it would be easy to arrive at his percentage
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Richardonald:

How did Esther evict Nelson? Did she ask people not to vote for him? Did she ask him to be boring and annoying? Is it Esther's fault that he came last out of 15 housemates? In Ebuka's voice, did you vote though?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmmmmm.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Gedoni worships in dominion City in ph. When he returns he will go for thanksgiving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lhimeet(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I would not guess because i do not guess. I calculate it and right now with Tacha scoring 26% this time, it would be easy to arrive at his percentage

It's a guess work to me.

We await the % then.
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2019
styrese:
U are not wise
No point arguing with you further

I am not wise because wisdom is useless in this case. I am actually intelligent and that intelligence eschews wisdom right now because i am dealing with facts. I cannot sugarcoat facts in the name of being wise. If i did that then i would be foolish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Vyolet:

Elo isn't badmouthing Tacha though, he is saying the obvious truth. He is angry that she is not acknowledging his attraction to her(like its a must).
He said she is too close up and only lets you know what she wants you to know about her but all those are just walls, she is sweet inside.

Little things upset that guy easily, he needs to loosen up a bit and not expect too much from people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Seyi and FOOD shocked

Even Kayode is Marvelled grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2019
tegax:
Hmmmmmm.....

Her comments are changing cheesy

Is this not the same Tacha who kept on making noise about her army army army?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2019
nadesh:

The grouping thing was it.
Free teams were voting against some people by voting perceived weak links to prove a point.
If team Cruisetopians are up today, don't be surprised to see Khaffy top the polls. Team Tacha , Sir Dee will vote her to spite Mercy, Mike and Seyi.

The only true time to ascertain individual strengths will be putting up all the housemates..
Khafi is not in cruisetopia
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Starke(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Nothing changes bro.

At this stage of the show the only thing that would make Mike stop growing in strength and begin to lose support is either

1) He cheats on his wife

2) He goes dark and loses his Mr Nice guy personae

As long as he remains the most positive minded person in that house, he will remain the strongest. The housemates themselves know this which is why they try to convince themselves that Mike is being manipulative when he isn't to those of us who are watching.
Alright. Just trying to protect our percentages from the "who-does-he-think-he-is" mentality of most people.
This Enkay own teach me lesson o. How Nigerians can switch loyalty at the bat of an eyelid for irrelevant things is plain shocking!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.