Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4989249 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Vyolet:
You wake up to read Elo-Diane ship with excitement only to see in the next page that the ship is inconclusive.
Elo has a problem.

cheesy cheesy

We are getting there. That space will close up soon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2019
77up:
I saw this on Twitter,is it now allow to enter DS nakedly like this Jamaican did tongue

Up till now you seem not to realize the kind of respect Mike commands even with Biggie. Ordinarily biggie would tell him to go and put on something before the DS but biggie finished the DS before saying and i quote "Oh and Mike, shirts are still a thing" grin

Biggie has mad respect for Mike. Deal with it

Oh and Mike the Nigerian was not _Naked. He was just shirtless as rightly observed by Biggie. How you came to think he was _naked is silly and shows you only watch on Twitter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LongThickPenis(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Up till now you seem not to realize the kind of respect Mike commands even with Biggie. Ordinarily biggie would tell him to go and put on something before the DS but biggie finished the DS before saying and i quote "Oh and Mike, shirts are still a thing" grin

Oh and Mike the Nigerian was not _Naked. He was just shirtless as rightly observed by Biggie. How you came to think he was _naked is silly and shows you only watch on Twitter
Foolish Biggie. But he did not say a word for Tasha who entered virtually topless and naked because he was enjoying it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:
These housemates really give too much respect to Mike that he simply doesn't deserve.

If they can overcome their inferiority complex and ignore the fact that he is a citizen of the UK and objectively compare themselves with him, they'd all realize that they are way more intelligent and more talented than him.

See the way Esther was smiling when Mike was talking to her. Babe doesn't know that she has more to offer the world than this failed cigar selling athlete.

SMH.
I repeat, save your hatred to
your shameful ugly face. You
judge people very wrongly.
Haters die quick.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Foolish Biggie. But he did not say a word for Tasha who entered virtually topless and naked because he was enjoying it

Double standards but that Clown 77up has the guts to talk about Mike when Trasha was busy being a sex object for the whole world to see when she virtually exposed both her upper and lower body parts
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Mercy and Ike didn't participate in today's morning drills. What happened?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Eeghe:
I love how the Icons always surprise the Cruisetopians
Always

The Cruise people only see the Icons fighting so when they deliver goodies, it will always surprise them... grin

Let me continue to catch up...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oh I get it now Mr Mike ,the Jamaican , the co- sponsor of bbn grin been the reason why biggie respects him and always on his (biggie) feet whenever Mike enter grin....good one.

At the bold ,it's not necessary but sa , it's kinda difficult for me to insult my fellow buharist sad , bbn will come and gone , na we dey here cool .

Good morning to you dear brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:
These housemates really give too much respect to Mike that he simply doesn't deserve.

If they can overcome their inferiority complex and ignore the fact that he is a citizen of the UK and objectively compare themselves with him, they'd all realize that they are way more intelligent and more talented than him.

See the way Esther was smiling when Mike was talking to her. Babe doesn't know that she has more to offer the world than this failed cigar selling athlete.

SMH.

Yeah we love him like that. They respect him because he also gives respect. You cannot get what you do not give.

Regarding talent and intelligence i am sure you do know that those are subjective and none of them there can high jump like mike which is his own major talent and none of them can be in a place of zen like he can which is another talent and none of them can be as emotionally stable there as he can which is another talent and none of them can give rapt attention to others in distress like he can. Even Sir Dee, Isilomo, Ella, Omashola, Ike, Mercy, Frodd, Diane have all admitted to this about Mike.

Shove your comment where the sun does not shine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
kosky:

You were Esther's fan just this morning. Your loyalty is unparalleled! shocked

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
77up:
Oh I get it now Mr Mike ,the Jamaican , the co- sponsor of bbn grin been the reason why biggie respects him and always on his (biggie) feet whenever Mike enter grin....good one.

At the bold ,it's not necessary but sa , it's kinda difficult for me to insult my fellow buharist sad , bbn will come and gone , na we dey here cool .

Good morning to you dear brother.

Thanks for noticing Mike the Nigerian. We as fellow Nigerians are proud of him for not acting like a typical Nigerian who would abandon his country over his little fame and success but he chose to do the opposite by setting aside his fame and success and aspire to place Nigeria on the sporting map in High jump because he noticed we have not had representation in that sport for the past 50 years.

Isn't he just a Patriotic Nigerian? cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Stephlena:

I just say it as it is.
Keep it up

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Double standards but that Clown 77up has the guts to talk about Mike when Trasha was busy being a sex object for the whole world to see when she virtually exposed bot her upper and lower body parts
you are welcome but be civil with your comments, be yourself and avoid trying to be another version of threebear cheesy

Good morning once again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Any wise man would be careful with a woman who says she is not a virgin but has never had sex. Diane is lesbian

Diane is bisexual, same as Mercy and Venita.

The relationship between Diane and Mercy is more of a romantic relationship than a platonic friendship. I've seen the way they look at each other. They are sexually attracted to each other. But due to the fact that they are on Nigerian TV they are careful not to engage in anything sexual.

Mercy plays the dominant role towards women and takes on the submissive role towards men. I find this type of bisexuals very interesting because they fall at different ends of both spectrums.

Diane on the other hand plays the submissive role towards men and towards women.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Merike moments grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Tell that hater, baby. kiss kiss

My baby is last of his kind, he's an exception. kiss

Mumu. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:

[s]Diane is bisexual, same as Mercy and Venita.

The relationship between Diane and Mercy is more of a romantic relationship than a friendship. I've seen the way they look at each other. They are sexually attracted to each other. But due to the fact that they are on Nigerian TV they are careful not to engage in anything sexual.

Mercy plays the dominant role towards women and takes on the submissive role towards men. I find this type of bisexuals very interesting because they fall at different ends of both spectrums.

Diane on the other hand plays the submissive role towards men and towards women.[/s]

Claptrap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Any wise man would be careful with a woman who says she is not a virgin but has never had sex. Diane is lesbian

Diane is no lesbian. Bisexual or bi-curious at most but not a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Its not about the cloth,but how you wear it.. IKE
Ike get madt words for mouth abegi..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Fantastic...

After watching via Nairaland, I was expecting this.

Well done Iconics..

MizzD:
Icons and Cruisetopia in that order

Creativity 5 , 4
Holistic Messaging 5, 4
Inclusiveness 5 , 5
Time keeping 1, 0
Overall presentation 2 , 1
Team Organization - 2, 1

Total Icons - 19

Team Crusietopia 16

WARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akiinzz: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Ike and Mercy are such a delight to watch

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
The invader doesn't even look Nigerian one bit.

Na just dreadlocks remain. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:

Esther caught her. Not a naice attribute , she did same WITH sir Dees cake sad

And Joe's cake too lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Nepaaaaa!!! Nooooo!! I didn't charge my phone since... Hey God! cry
You are in Nigeria

There was light and You didn't charge your Phone?

I do not understand!!!

We when dey charge Phone even when it is 100% we no Wise abi?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
akiinzz:
Ike and Mercy are such a delight to watch
It's not about the clothe but how you wear it: Ike 2019 kiss grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
VotingPolls:
The invader doesn't even look Nigerian one bit.

Na just dreadlocks remain. Smh

how does a Nigerian look?

Is there a universally accepted facial or muscle feature for a Nigerian?

Is there an AI somewhere which can rightly detect a person is a Nigerian with their physical features?

Some of you type senselessly yet force yourselves to believe you are actually intelligent.

If the guy in this picture had not said he is Nigerian would you identify him as one with his facial features?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
fitzmayowa:

This ship will not sail, except Diane decides to sail it by going the route of Khafi, Elo with his history lectures will never allow the ship to leave the dockyard...

I think Diane doesn't want to be the one to open up about her feelings to Elo to avoid being rejected if the feelings are not mutual; whilst Elo seem either not romantically interested in Diane and is allowing his ego hinder him from proclaiming his love for her, or taking things very very slow and hoping they don't need to say the L word before they can officially become an item.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2019
styrese:
Pushes her away to her failed Cruisetopians angry
And moves to my champions
Celebrating my icons cool
congratulations.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DownChelsea(f): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Esther dangling a banana before the monkey ain't right at all. What stops her from telling frodd bluntly to free her? Instead she enjoys his attention and everything
the only reasonable conclusion is that she doesn’t want him to free her. Why she doesn’t want to behave well is an issue for the gods to decide.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2019
It's looking like ike has fallen too deep in love with mercy that the scale has shifted to mercys favour ... and once you notice someone likes you more than you like them .. they are easy to manipulate .

So far it's looking like mercy is using ike as a strategy .. I feel she doesn't really like him anymore .. the pretence is starting to show

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2019
The way am waiting for Sunday and bundling Jackie out of the house lipsrsealed angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Funny as some people want eldian ship by fire by force grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.