Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022200 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:
which vibe? Are you seriously following the show or you're one of the social media watchers.

Hey sis, why do i feel you're hating on Mike because he reminds you of your ex.

The one who made you miserable.

The one who dumped you for his ex after making you spend your life savings on him.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Why is biggie scattering the house and dumping things
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Tacha and Shola grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
One ninja don fall for ground yakata grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kayode rush comot camera cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Biggie o. Two Ninjas came in with four bags of trash and are littering and scattering the whole house.
Cleaning work ahead for the losing Cruisetopians maybe .
One of the Ninjas just fell. The God of mercy catch am. grin > grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

as ____ as Gedoni?

As boring as gedoni?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
fergieboy:
One ninja don fall for ground grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kayode rush comot camera cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
He was lucky one of those bottles he dropped did not choke his yash.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizz2posh: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

If mike is not a Nigerian as you two fvcktards claim then he wouldn’t be allowed to be on the show ,the organizers aren’t stupid.

It’s not wrong to criticize or Stan someone but do it with sense.

I still hold everyone on this thread in high regards regardless.

Forget the organizers sef, just the fact that Mike is representing Nigeria in sports, already renders their "he is jamaican" campaign useless and dead on arrival.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
As handsome as Seyi
As Loyal as Sir dee
As humorous as Frodd
As Caring as Ike
As Focused as Mike

Where can I find one man with these characteristics Na to look for clay bayi grin
Sir Dee's and Mike's should be interchanged
I.e As Focused as Sir dee
As Loyal as Mike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
yoruba1914:
that bitch Na attention seeker,ignore her, only a wItch will behave like that.

No need to resort to personal insults na.

Why are you being emotional? grin

You should channel the energy into defending Mike or refuting her claims about him.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2019
fergieboy:
Why is biggie scattering the house and dumping things
that's the theme for this week. waste recycle and reuse
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Never let your situation catch you off Cruise.
Keep going and going till you get it right.
#FridayMotivation
#TeamMike
#Mikings #Miqueens
#BBnaija
#MikeTaughtMe

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2019
thatigboman:
that's the theme for this week. waste recycle and reuse
This is punishment . They are turning tables, throwing away pillows and turning the house upside down.
I believe this will be the Cruisetopians punishment
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:
Biggie o. Freeze this morning.
Tacha was caught in a bad position . She and Mercy are in the kitchen, she stooped while Mercy is standing. The rest of the housemates are in bed with exception of Omashola in the dinning.

Shola hold bread for hand grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Stephlena:
that Cyndy speech really pepper Diane sha.

no one saw hurricane Cyndy coming

I watched her practice the hell out of that speech. With her teammates chipping in, correcting some of her word usage, asking her to explain what she was trying to impart, watching her timing etc..

Unfortunately, I could not watch the real deal in the arena. So glad to read that she was a star.

Result of hard work...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:

Don't flood the thread with your tears Threebear. It hasn't gotten to that.

Why give what you can't take? Other housemates are fair game to you too. I've seen you verbally brutalised a few on this same thread and you're here preaching.

Mike hasn't even gotten criticisms as others even. Just a mere mention of Mike being a Jamaican delawood and a failed athlete (all facts btw) get you Mike supporters in your feelings.
There's no exclusivity to trolling.
Getting at Mike is really so easy because there isn't a single thing he's good at.
Articulation-0
Dress sense - 0
Inteligence-0
Games - 0
Smartness-0
Acting - 0
Everything - 0

Just tell me just 1 thing your Jamaican president of the cruise is good at and I'll consider going off my Mikdetta for 2 days. Just 1

Ah u are wicked

Ika oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Chei i feel for tacha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
VotingPolls:

No need to resort to personal insults na.

Why are you being emotional? grin

You should channel the energy into defending Mike or refuting her claims about him.
when you channel your energy into minding your own business.
[/b]Man wey[b]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Mikessidechick:

Hey sis, why do i feel you're hating on Mike because he reminds you of your ex.

The one who made you miserable.

The one who dumped you for his ex after making you spend your life savings on him.

grin grin grin

I must be getting at you mikings for you to go digging at my life stories to get back at me.

Awww this is really cute. It's all there for your reading pleasure guys. Learn from my mistakes too while you're at it.

Okay where were we? Oh Mike. So yes I was saying, name one thing the Jamaican delawood is good at? Just one

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:

Okay I'm a quack charge and bail lawyer with series of failed relationships, I'm depressed and miserable and also prone to obsessions. I'm ugly and suffer a physical deformity and I'm very very broke.. So you're right. My life is really really sad. That out of the way Loveth.

Has your lord in his 10 years of playing ever seen the Olympics?

How many people even purchase the original cuban cigars talk more of British cigars?

We all know your Jamaican delawood wood is struggling for relevancy in his life and that's the only reason why a British born Jamaican is trying to promote his failed brand on the TV show of a 3rd world country. If he was close to an form of success in his life, you and I know he won't be here.

This shows how dumb you indeed are.

Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world and as such a very viable business destination for anyone who knows their business onions which is something you clearly lack.

You seem not to know that the world works better when there are very good alternatives to everything. Cuban cigars has an alternative now and its Aireyys cigars and this is a very good business move because Aireyys is made from African blend of tobacco because many believe, the more african, the more original when it comes to herbs... Again something you obviously lack knowledge of.

Regarding this part in quote which you typed about yourself?

Okay I'm a quack charge and bail lawyer with series of failed relationships, I'm depressed and miserable and also prone to obsessions. I'm ugly and suffer a physical deformity and I'm very very broke.. So you're right. My life is really really sad. That out of the way Loveth.

True that cheesy cheesy

Haq Haq Haq grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
They are pouring trash on my frodd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
I tot Frodd was wearing glasses? Biggy must punish him and Tacha for changing position grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Geezeem:

Shola hold bread for hand grin
Baba don suffer.
Am happy my ike is in bed. We do not want stress today grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by VotingPolls: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
yoruba1914:
when you channel your energy into minding your own business.
[/b]Man wey[b]
[/s]

Cry me a river grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:
If you are a member of Team Mike and you have used your money in voting for Mike, just know that you just spent your money on a person that has never invested a dime in Nigeria all his life.

Just know that you have spent your money on a person who has never associated himself with Nigeria or cared about Nigeria until last year when he realized that Nigeria has had no male high jumpers for 50 years and would readily take a british rejected high jumper like him, and that there was also a show called BBNaija that he could make a huge amount of money from, whilst using the show to promote his cigar brand.

Just know that our are spending your money on a man that will invest all of the 60 million in the economy of a country that has been exploiting Nigeria for years; a country that was involved in creating this mess we call Nigeria; a country that enslaved our ancestors and racially subjugated and marginalized our people for many years.

Look around you and observe the state of your country. Think about all the money you've spent. Is it wise to keep on wasting money on someone who is clearly an opportunist exploiting the sensibilities of Nigerian youths simply for his own selfish benefit and the benefit of the economy of the country he resides in?

Only God knows how you'll feel after writing all this endless epistle Mike still goes on to win BBN19.

Na to commit suicide remain for you! grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Geezeem:
I tot Frodd was wearing glasses? Biggy must punish him and Tacha for changing position grin
She had to before her waist is dislodged grin she was caught in a very bad position . None of them saw this Freeze coming.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
“I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy. #Mikebbnaija #MotivationOUTNOW

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by errolvladt: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
XXML33:

Diane is bisexual, same as Mercy and Venita.

The relationship between Diane and Mercy is more of a romantic relationship than a platonic friendship. I've seen the way they look at each other. They are sexually attracted to each other. But due to the fact that they are on Nigerian TV they are careful not to engage in anything sexual.

Mercy plays the dominant role towards women and takes on the submissive role towards men. I find this type of bisexuals very interesting because they fall at different ends of both spectrums.

Diane on the other hand plays the submissive role towards men and towards women.

What about Venita grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mikessidechick: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:

I must be getting at you mikings for you to go digging at my life stories to get back at me.

Awww this is really cute. It's all there for your reading pleasure guys. Learn from my mistakes too while you're at it.

Okay where were we? Oh Mike. So yes I was saying, name one thing the Jamaican delawood is good at? Just one

Learn wah grin grin grin

Oh puHlease there's nothing to learn from an overgrown teenager on heat.

Well, now i understand why you can't get Mike out of your head.

You prolly even dream about him each time you sleep.

Keep up with the hate campaign, it's only generating more publicity for him.

Sha don't hurt yourself when your plan backfires a thousand fold

Anu... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:

This is punishment . They are turning tables, throwing away pillows and turning the house upside down.
I believe this will be the Cruisetopians punishment
yea
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hey! Mike decided to identify with his mom's country, deal with it. Failed athlete?? His wife ain't complaining. This your negative obsession with Mike is irritating.

When I'm mentioned, I reply.

First comment I made this morning was "The Jamaican delawood never fails to disappoint. Smh.."

Those who really knew that their fave really is a Jamaican delawood began mentioning me. Who the cap fits, let them wear it. And here we are.

I hardly ever go on a Mike rant, all I do is reply, reply, reply.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2019
yoruba1914:
I dey tell u.
You wonder why Africa is backwards? All those people bashing that guy are just set of another bitter, ill will kind of people,intimidated by his success.
They have nothing to bring to the table, than your "pull him down syndrome"
I pity him, cause he is not use to this level of hate

Unfortunately, nobody gives a fvvck about their nonsense hate epistle.

We don't care!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.