Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5022261 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Mike keeps a portrait of him and his wife by his pillow . Naice

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Mike sleeping beside the picture of him and his wife. Naiice.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2019
The Jamaican delawood never disappoints. Smh..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Geezeem:

And Joe's cake too lipsrsealed
Yes. The way she is with Food grin She is worse with Food when compared to Seyi but she does not hoard or stay in the kitchen 24/7.
Her birthday speech to Esther: you gave me meat on xyz day and I appreciate that grin grin grin I still like her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Love892:
that doesnt mean he should be unserious

Yes. That is his problem
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Hazardfan1:

He's wicked. He hasn't forgotten about the Mike's issue.

And why should he? Did he not warn Mike that the team should focus instead of trying to catch cruise?

Mike as the team lead did not handle that issue well. What was the use of irking one of the strong people on your team just for a laugh? You want to “cruise” at the expense of the team. And even after that, the team’s goals did not matter enough for you to swallow your pride and have a heart to heart with that team member so the dynamics is not spoilt? A successful team leader has to put feelings aside. Sometimes self, when you know how strong the person is, you can dislike them but must utilise them well..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:
They are coming for you grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:

Good thing his wife is not perpetually bitter as you are grin

She is married to this fine, enterprising, focused and successful Nigerian Delawood while you are yet to find even a somaliwood to call your own

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shezkid01(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Love892:
Results r out

Mercy
Seyi
Dianne
Mike
Frodd
Jackye
Gedoni

Quote me on Sunday

Are u working with Africa magic?

But why can't you input the percentage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2019
oshe11:
He get the Experience from Numerous Failures as an Athlete

Ouch! angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2019
MamBi:

And why should he? Did he not warn Mike that the team should focus instead of trying to catch cruise?

Mike as the team lead did not handle that issue well. What was the use of irking one of the strong people on your team just for a laugh? You want to “cruise” at the expense of the team. And even after that, the team’s goals did not matter enough for you to swallow your pride and have a heart to heart with that team member so the dynamics is not spoilt? A successful team leader has to put feelings aside. Sometimes self, when you know how strong the person is, you can dislike them but must utilise them well..
Icons did that with Frodd and it's working for them.
Did you watch his "original quotes" presentation.? It was minus zero. He was rambling cruise cruise like a drunk Ninja. grin
Am hoping biggie dissolves this group thing on monday or Seyi puts asides grudges and take back control of the sinking cruise ship.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Biingoo: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If it's to Lolo in this position they won't be sweating this much o lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2019
MamBi:

Ouch! angry angry angry
Babbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Eeghe:

No Sis daarling
We no want
Be visiting your Venibaby in the Cruise house
They call it the Island
tongue
kiss, for looking for me

grin grin grin

When Gee made that request, I gave side eye..

Iconics don’t want Veni. 90% of her time will be used fighting Khafi, Frodd and Omashola. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Na Jameson Frood dey pour inside belle laike dat? Am here for drama grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

She is married to this fine, enterprising, focused and successful Nigerian Delawood while you are yet to find even a somaliwood to call your own

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2019
MamBi:

Well said madam!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Wait Tacha's twin's birthday was yesterday? So her birthday was also yesterday or am I missing something?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:
Last word from Ike: big brother hope you are seeing the positive changes in me,laying low and keeping away from.strikes.
Biggie:and what if no one else sees it?
Ike: I don't really care..I will continue on my self discovery journey. I see the changes. kiss kiss
Geezeem come and carry your boy grin

My boy my boy.... In whom I am well pleased grin

#Softgangster

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

.. You're right... The Jamaican cannot even afford to mess up on TV. If he does, his wife the Olympic champion / breadwinner won't have a problem dumping is failed athlete a.ss. You know what means for your lord. Hunger things.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:

Mikes does something good -: Problem
“ does something bad -: Problem
“ does something weird -: Problem

I don’t know if this obsession and overboard hatred for mike by you and the XLM fellow is related to only his activities on the show .

This hatred and obsession is becoming too much .

Both of you have argued about mike being wealthy and doesn’t need the winning prize or mike not being a Nigerian ...

First of all;
If mike is made ,he wouldn’t be on the show . I keep saying it that anybody who has it going good won’t be on that show.

If mike is not a Nigerian as you two fvcktards claim then he wouldn’t be allowed to be on the show ,the organizers aren’t stupid.

It’s not wrong to criticize or Stan someone but do it with sense.

I still hold everyone on this thread in high regards regardless.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Double standards but that Clown 77up has the guts to talk about Mike when Trasha was busy being a sex object for the whole world to see when she virtually exposed both her upper and lower body parts
According to You.....

It means Biggie respects her ALOT

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
100naira:
Wait Tacha's twin's birthday was yesterday? So her birthday was also yesterday or am I missing something?

Haq haq haq haq you don’t know what’s going on
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol, if you need likes on nairaland seriously and urgently.

Just write something shading mike heavily, watch how your likes fly in, grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
MamBi:

grin grin grin

When Gee made that request, I gave side eye..

Iconics don’t want Veni. 90% of her time will be used fighting Khafi, Frodd and Omashola. embarassed embarassed

Can we have Seyi then?

Venny baby is good at puzzles ooo

And Good at acting too

Tacha..... Kosi nkoko lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Seyi has this confidence that if he is up, he will not go whilst there are still some people on his team. So he might not right himself just to continue to prove a point. But even if he does and he is perhaps given the opportunity to direct the team, he also does not like criticism and may give up if anybody annoys him.

nadesh:

Did you watch his "original idiom" or something like that presentation.? It was minus zero. He was rambling cruise cruise like a drunk Ninja. grin
Am hoping biggie dissolves this group thing on monday or Seyi puts asides grudges and take back control of the sinking cruise ship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
nadesh:

Did you watch his "original quotes" presentation.? It was minus zero. He was rambling cruise cruise like a drunk Ninja. grin
Without a general consensus of all team members, I'll advise against Seyi usurping Mike's lead.
The two need to discuss and agree on what's best for the team.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Geezeem:

My boy my boy.... In whom I am well pleased grin

#Softgangster
Boy be dropping bars back to back. kiss grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2019
MamBi:
Seyi has this confidence that if he is up, he will not go whilst there are still some people on his team. So he might not right himself just to continue to prove a point. But even if he does and he is perhaps given the opportunity to direct the team, he also does not like criticism and may give up if anybody annoys him.
Their case is more of ego and control than anything else.
There is an unwillingness to assist the other if the concept is not mine mentality playing out.
An obvious and conspicuous recipe for failure.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Mbanu, we don’t want Seyi too. Too dey walk away... grin

As low as Tacha’s brilliance might be, that babe dey hold her team tight oh...

Managing all the big personalities on her team and getting them to perform whether they lose or win is quite commendable. Omashola, Khafi, Frodd - very big personalities indeed who try to flex when they are in groups.

Geezeem:

Can we have Seyi then?

Venny baby is good at puzzles ooo

And Good at acting too

Tacha..... Kosi nkoko lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Sugahylz:

Haq haq haq haq you don’t know what’s going on
so she did it intentionally or what?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Amya:
.. You're right... The Jamaican cannot even afford to mess up on TV. If he does, his wife the Olympic champion / breadwinner won't have a problem dumping is failed athlete a.ss. You know what means for your lord. Hunger things.. undecided

Ironically Mike is at par with her when it comes to achievements. They are both champions in their respective athletic fields and compliment each other so well while being humble. Something you clearly lack as the emotional Delawood you are which is why you are an emotional repellent to all things male and this forced you to come to a faceless forum begging for friends.

Her Mindset is obviously a million times above yours because she found love in him. Who have you found love in? Why do you think all your boyfriends keep dumping your emotionally delawood ass? cheesy grin

For someone who broke the status quo and became the CEO of the first black owned cigar brand which has taken him before some of the world greats in both sport and entertainment, you still feel his wife is a bread winner? grin grin grin It shows you have no functioning brain in that pea pod of a head on your shoulders.

Let me even assume the wife is the bread winner at least she is useful and appreciative of the husband. Who have you ever been a bread winner to with your quack charge and bail lawyer life? At least since you have no love, no life, no somaliwood to call your own try and be a breadwinner to a dog at least. They are called mans best friend and will surely settle for an emotional wreck like you with zero qualms cheesy

What do you think? cheesy

Haq Haq Haq cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.