Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5019283 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Munzy14:

Only if we can hear what our girl friends/wives say behind us, when we have little misunderstanding.... lol...

I wish Ebuka will show the clip.... we need to see something... cheesy

I TOTALLY want this to happen!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:

That is the real result

Threebear why did you have to use an alternate to support this fact.

I'm sure your sources already gave you the results but shame won't let you disclose it yourself on your main moniker.

Remember, if Mike doesn't get at least 40% tonight despite all the millions in donations this week, get ready to be dragged.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
bashlek:

i guess u ar talking abt KHAFFI personality

Diane is known as a Gossiper of d house na

I was talking about loyalty and Diane is the last person that would ever go against mercy.

Like if you were to Guage loyalty bar from 1 to 10. Diane's loyalty to mercy would be the highest rated of all relationship In the house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy is so dumb and desperate to win that she makes sure she trends every sarturday night!
I am tired of her shenanigans!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Yesso at least we only know of one donor(Cubana chief priest) from team Mercy's camp.

From the Jamaican however, we'll be expecting nothing less than 40%.

From news reaching us on this thread, he got..

4 million Naira vote donation from an anonymous married person

3 million from another married person

Charles of play promised an undisclosed cheque. Probably running into millions.

Many other undisclosed huge donations at voting points across the nation.

Even our own delectable Tetehjewels put in the huge donation of €4000 the equivalent of 1.6 million just for voting this past week.

All in all, if he doesn't make at least 40%, please just take that much needed leave from SM cos you guys will be dragged within an inch of your life.

Just waiting for 7pm.cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Afam4eva:

I get your point but it's not entirely true. Khafi is one of the closest people to Tacha and she actually thinks Tacha likes her. Yesterday, Tacha told Seyi that Khafi's win did not seem like a win. Tacha is not loyal. She only uses people to further her trouble making agenda. She wanted to use Khafi to start something with Venita. She has used Seyi to start something with Frodd and a coupe of other people just in the name of being loyal. I have tried to see positives in her but haven't. If there's any, she sure aint showing it. Just yesterday, she insulted Frodd's mother. What sort of human being does that?

You missing it.
Tacha is too straight
She's doesn't pretend even when a friend does the wrong thing (Diane knew what Mercy did was deceitful but cos she's her friend couldn't say notching)
Khaffi was one of those that agreed to drop the ribon and didnt.
Even deep down in all the people that dropped the ribon's heart, they share the same thought but wouldn't say it out unlike Tacha.
Tacha wasn't happy about it and she cant pretend. She felt deceived.
They agreed to drop for a noble reason; Charity!.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Mike Edwards the aggressive molester doing what he knows how to do best.

Manhandling a woman and forcing her into a pool against her will.

A latent rapist impulse expressing itself in the full glare of everyone.

I've only seen the sort of rage Mike expressed among rapists and sexual predators. Jackye was so scared.

Mike even used the opportunity to grab her breasts.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2019
creolehunt:

You keep pushing the narrative that Khafi isn't Tacha's friend just to add flesh to your assertion that she is loyal to her 'friends' - especially in the light of her vexation at Khafis winning yesterday.

Tacha has said it at least twice in her DS that Khafi is her friend. The one I remember vividly was in the week after the witchcraft buzz.

If Tacha herself says that Khafi is her friend, then I'm sorry, you're not in the position to say that she isn't.

You talk of the unlikelihood of her calling out Sir Dee and Seyi in public. You know this will never happen especially as they are scared to death at the mention of her name. How can they get on the wrong side of someone who terrifies them to death, to warrant a public call out?

I honestly do not care about who is loyal to who in that house. Its a freaking game. A winner takes all. Your loyalty should be to the game.

My sentiment exactly and I shared it before I saw this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2019
switlily25:
For tonight's results,I think Mercy and Seyi will be at the top.
The Jamaican doesn't have much fans like before because he has been exposed!
joker. Seyi was 4th.. Even Frodd pass am.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

Forcing a woman into a pool against her will.

A latent rapist impluse expressing itself in the full glare of everyone.

How does he forcing her into the jacuzzi relate to rape? It's not as if he went into the jacuzzi with her sef.
Besides, it was all play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Amen ohhh nah my prayer be this.

But if he was a baller why is he not showing it nah. And why is mercy making him jump? If indeed he has rocked girls with better behinds why he almost chop tuoyo because of woman.

I just pray he open his eyes now

He saw it as disrespect. It wasn't about Mercy per se... More about his manliness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2019
Munzy14:

Only if we can hear what our girl friends/wives say behind us, when we have little misunderstanding.... lol...

I wish Ebuka will show the clip.... we need to see something... cheesy
You may have been used to uncouth girlfriends/wives but that is not the standard to judge all other girlfriends/wives.

A woman that truly loves her man will never ever hit him low, she will never lay curses on him over very little things. Women that do that are toxic and not fit to have a man to themselves.

All Mercy said to Ike last night was too much, we don't need to sugarcoat it.

Mercy has her positive sides but her reaction last night shouldn't be absolved.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tayeni(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Altrarecords:

Diane is the most loyal person In that house not tacha

She's forever loyal to both mercy and sir dee and of all the relationships in the house if there's one I can bet on to last the longest...... its the Diane mercy relationship... Mostly because of Diane's loyalty
Its true mercy tolerates Diane.... because she doesn't see her as a serious competition in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Munzy14:
grin grin

from 11pm yesterday till now...

it's been, Ike : Mercy

Mercy:Ike

IKe :Mercy........ cheesy

tomorrow u will say they are not the Centre of BBn 4 drama and highlights...... lol

Imagine this show without them, we will retire to bed by 10pm.... lol

I am here for drama and entertainment shaaaa... cool

even bella is a beneficiary of the drama....lol
Ike And Mercy feeding bloggers.... tongue

This season is carried by 6 people

Merike
Tacha
Froodster
Mike

side attractions (Omashola. Khadoni, Seyi)

The rest? Irrelevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

I have always known that Mike could be a rapist and a psychopath.
They always seem too perfect until ......

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Altrarecords:

This season is carried by 6 people
Merike Tacha Froodster Mike
side attractions (Omashola. Khadoni, Seyi)
The rest? Irrelevant
oga remove mikawood and put elozonam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Blainz:

You missing it.
Tacha is too straight
She's doesn't pretend even when a friend does the wrong thing (Diane knew what Mercy did was deceitful but cos she's her friend couldn't say notching)
Khaffi was one of those that agreed to drop the ribon and didnt.
Even deep down in all the people that dropped the ribon's heart, they share the same thought but wouldn't say it out unlike Tacha.
Tacha wasn't happy about it and she cant pretend. She felt deceived.
They agreed to drop for a noble reason; Charity!.
They should also agree to drop the 60 million for a noble reason. All i see are idiots that disregarded rules and decided to usurp Big Brother y coming up with their own rules and tried using charity to blackmail others into accepting their ridiculous suggestion. Thank heavens Mercy and Khafi did not fall for it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Richardonald:
oga remove mikawood and put elozonam
Mike and elo are delawoods but I would chose elo over Mike even in my dreams.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Threebear why did you have to use an alternate to support this fact.

I'm sure your sources already gave you the results but shame won't let you disclose it yourself on your main moniker.

Remember, if Mike doesn't get at least 40% tonight despite all the millions in donations this week, get ready to be dragged.
Aunty I don’t really care about what happens to anybody in BBN . That is the least of my priority. I’m only here to read what’s happening on the show but your incessant way of writing irrelevant comment made me replied you harshly. Most people here were updating us on the show
you were busy defending your hatred for mike. Moreover you are the same with three bear because he was busy defending his likeness for mike why you were doing the opposite.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Chrisus:

How does he forcing her into the jacuzzi relate to rape? It's not as if he went into the jacuzzi with her sef.
Besides, it was all play
A true gentleman wouldn't play to that extent.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Afam4eva:
My verdict on who wins Big Brother Naija is anybody but TACHA. Every housemate have their negatives but there doesn't seem to be anything positive about her. Atleast she'snot showing it. She's rude, condescending, brash, dumb and can't even do well in tasks as she keeps getting buzzed out for being too dumb. Abeg, instead they should give it to Cindy.
My verdict on who wins big brother is anybody but MERCY. nothing positive in Tacha? pls wen watching Bbn try to remove your blindfold.
Tacha goes straight to the point, no beating around the bush, any one offends her she tells the person Straight up, no mincing of words. she gives it as e dey hot.. though sometimes she tends to go overboard with it.But any sane person can attest to most of the fights Tacha got involved in, she isn't/wasn't the originator.

But could the same be said of your Mercy? You call her sweet,humble loveable she holds no grudge blah blah.. when mercy is nothing but a manipulative gossip, she pretends all is well,but goes behind to gossip,slander and instigate .Mercy is that type of friend that laughs with you,but goes behind to join your head with neighbours!.. tueh! I'll gladly take a friend like tacha over mercy any day, any time!.

Tacha, isn't a user and an emotional blackmailer.. she has been saying it,she's here for the prize.. y'all call it pride..but I see it to be good confidence and good self esteem..but mercy? claiming she's in Love,using ike's shine to her advantage despite her body enhancement she still has a very irritating low self esteem, covering it up with humility!.

And with last night's showing, she has shown the whole of Africa who she truly is..everything she said of Ike is exactly how she feels about him! out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!.. I don't buy the crap that she was tipsy! babe knows what she's doing.

give me a loyal Tacha anytime any day.. and yes,a Tacha with good moral self control.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

I've only seen the sort of rage Mike expressed among rapists and sexual predators. Jackye was so scared.
She was scared and everyone, including her, were all laughing, but again, you find a way to attach something sexual to it.

To be honest, you come across as a sexual predator. I am quite sure that if you make the mistake of putting your life out in the open like Mike, your past will be unmasked, and it won't be a pleasant story.

This isn't the first time you will post something relating to something sexual, when it has no direct relation. Initially, I thought you may have some sexual fetishes. But yours borders on serious distress that may already have started affecting the normal functioning of your body.

Seek help.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Loyalty to me means supporting your friend in public even when you know they're wrong and chastising them in private.

Tacha and loyalty can't be used in the same sentence. Keep watching the show dear and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Of course she likes Seyi a lot and basks in Sir Dee's adoration. She's smart enough to know If she does anything to upset those friendships, the road to the 99th day will be a miserable one for her.

The Tasha I see doesn't care about the road to the final; miserable or not..
I detest many things about her, but the girl is Loyal.
The only people she reckons with in that house are Seyi and Sir Dee.. khafi isn't on her list.. assuming khafi is even there, I'm not sure how ignoring her connotes being disloyal.. she feels khafi didn't win the prize legit.. that her opinion.. it might not make sense to me..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Yesso at least we only know of one donor(Cubana chief priest) from team Mercy's camp.

From the Jamaican however, we'll be expecting nothing less than 40%.

From news reaching us on this thread, he got..

4 million Naira vote donation from an anonymous married person

3 million from another married person

Charles of play promised an undisclosed cheque. Probably running into millions.

Many other undisclosed huge donations at voting points across the nation.

Even our own delectable Tetehjewels put in the huge donation of €4000 the equivalent of 1.6 million just for voting this past week.

All in all, if he doesn't make at least 40%, please just take that much needed leave from SM cos you guys will be dragged within an inch of your life.

Just waiting for 7pm.cool
And you are not intelligent to know that if this ere indeed true, they will save the donations for finals? Who didnt know Mike will survive?

When it comes to the things of Mike, you act unintelligent.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Rape is a very serious offence. Accusing someone of being a rapist without absolutely no proof also isn't something to be joked with and could land you in deep sh!t

You think because you're on a faceless forum, you can tarnish a man's image? Cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

Mike even used the opportunity to grab her breasts.
Am trying to figure out why the delawood wore my ike pants while committing his atrocities ? He knew it was lights out and camera is dim and they both have tats. Was he trying to impersonate and implicate Ike?
What are your thoughts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2019
my prediction
mercy -very strong fan base
seyi -tacha fans
Mike -bulk votes from fans
frodd -pity votes from some iconic fans
Diane. -elo and sir dee fans
gedoni -calabar and little votes from some khafi fans
Jackie. - lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Hope amya went to church today for deliverance? Anytime she hears the name Mike, she starts spilling foolish words.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Richardonald:
my prediction
mercy -very strong fan base
seyi -tacha fans
Mike -bulk votes from fans
frodd -pity votes from some iconic fans
Diane. -elo and sir dee fans
gedoni -calabar and little votes from some khafi fans
Jackie. - lipsrsealed
Seyi was fourth. Frodd was 3rd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:
Ike's fans still crying cheesy grin

Some shameless ones pretending they loved seeing Ike get insulted and stripped of every human dignity. grin

You all will be fine lass lass .

I can't wait to see today's percentage . grin

I know team fifteen percent and Mercy's strong fans voted her massively .

Cubana Even organized a card sharing Bonanza grin

I'll be expecting 80 percent and a very clear first position.

Anything less than that .... then we will know who the real winner is.
U are trying to console yourself.. If mercy defeats Mike today, she is in pole position for the grand prize.. Just take ur L in peace..
I hope she can get 30%..

Tehtehjewel can we know ur statistical permutations for tonight result

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Chrisus:

Besides, it was all play
You even have time to reply him.. Hatred is a disease so ignore such fellows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.