Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018368 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Okay Aunty if u say i’m Three bear no problem . Does that make you feel like a detective.
cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Evict four grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

They told us the donation was for immediate voting. Don't even attempt to change narrative now. It's too late! Y'all team Mike supporters are in it for if he doesn't get at least 40%. Y'all have be gloating all week about him topping the polls because of the millions in support money he got for voting this week. You can ask IamJ and Tetehjewels.

You'll talk, you'll get tired, you'll give it a rest. No one is in for nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by vanvick247(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
georjay:

Middle two

Hahahahaha..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jen92:
God please deliver amya from the spirit of obsession over Mike a married man.

And God deliver Jen92( 3beer)from her obsession with Amya

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Looking at the friendship and relationship in the house I can only find few that are genuine. It dosent have to be mutual but am sure these people I'll mention genuinely loves the other person with no strategy involved

Diane loves mercy 100% (friendship)
Diane loves sir dee 100%(friendship)
Jackye loves Mike 100% ( friendship /romantic)
Mike loves jackye 100% (friendship)
Mike loves ike 100%(friendship)
Cindy loves Khafi 100% (friendship)
Khafi loves gedoni 100% (romantic)
Omashola loves Mike 100%(friendship)

I know it's missing a certain frood but I find his love for Esther more sexual than anything else. It feels more like lust than love. Like the type of guy who's gonna spend anything just to get into her pants and not because he wants to put a ring on it

The rest of the relationship am not so sure of until further research

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

cool
I like you though you are really mature in all your response . Can we be friends ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

And God deliver Jen92( 3beer)from her obsession with Amya
Just stop talking about Mike. If you feel he is impersonating, Go n report to multichoice n not disturb us here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
MOST PEOPLE HATE MIKE BECAUSE HE HAS WHAT THEY CAN ONLY WISH FOR. NIGERIANS AND BRING DOWN MENTALITY. THIS IS NOT A SEXIST SHOW.MIKE FOR THE MULA. YOU NO LIKE AM? JUMP INTO THE LAGOON

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

I saw it and commented about it. Same way I won't shy away from commenting about what Mike did to Jackye.

If a housemate does something indefensible, I'll comment about it. Even Tacha as well. Yesterday when she was making annoying suggestions, I lambasted her for it. I always try to be as objective and as fair as possible.
You and objective shouldn't be in same sentence.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Vyolet:

You may have been used to uncouth girlfriends/wives but that is not the standard to judge all other girlfriends/wives.

A woman that truly loves her man will never ever hit him low, she will never lay curses on him over very little things. Women that do that are toxic and not fit to have a man to themselves.

All Mercy said to Ike last night was too much, we don't need to sugarcoat it.

Mercy has her positive sides but her reaction last night shouldn't be absolved.
Everyone is a saint off camera....cheesy

we understand very well..... lol

when Jesus said those that are saints, should cast a pebble on the adulterous Woman in the Bible... lol
I hope u know they did very well... cheesy

we are senior advocates extraordinary in defending ourselves, but best chief judge in handling other peoples case.... don't u think so... cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
I stan a king

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Threebear:
Evict four grin cheesy
they should do, so that we can vote mike for the grand prize abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

They told us the donation was for immediate voting. Don't even attempt to change the narrative now. It's too late! Y'all team Mike supporters are in it for if he doesn't get at least 40%. Y'all have been gloating all week about him topping the polls because of the millions in support money he got for voting this week. You can ask IamJ and Tetehjewels.

when i said it a few days back that all you needed was attention, people said you were getting under the skin of team mike and we were wailing

Just look at you, desperately trying to put yourself in the conversation again

I had already forgotten about you self

Smh

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
People really dream a lot on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
bashlek:

i guess u ar talking abt KHAFFI personality

Diane is known as a Gossiper of d house na

Do you know what loyalty means? I don't think so. Besides who doesn't gossip in this house world? Have you ever spoken a word or two about other people in their absence either in a positive or negative context? Most certainly yes, so you're a "gossiper" as well Because cameras are not on you and you're not wearing a mic, you think you have a right to judge. Nobody has not gossiped in that house including your lord Seyi or what was he doing with Tacha about Frodd last night?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
The thing is Ike doesn't even want a good girl. He seems to have a thing for bad Girls. He said he likes Mercy crazy side that her good side can be boring. He said Tacha is very insane like his ex but he likes it.
Afam4eva:

Mercy is good in her own way but Ike needs a normal good girl to calm him down. They're both too erratic.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
yoruba1914:
they should do, so that we can vote mike for the grand prize abeg
abi. The crowd is much.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Brownsun:
Team Tacha want to use Mercy to shine this morning.
We will all be alright after tonight eviction

#IstandwithMercy tongue
lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Geezeem:

If this is a script.... It's a terrible one

Strong words were used... Some fans of Ike

Will not forgive this angry
The outburst is suspicious... It makes no sense!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jen92:
Just stop talking about Mike. If you feel he is impersonating, Go n report to multichoice n not disturb us here.
What's your business who I talk about. You're free to talk about whoever you want too. Your Threebear moniker have been on Ike and Mercy since last night. Have you ever seen me in your mention when you're dragging them. I'm fact, have you ever seen me mention anyone dragging Ike.
I like Ike but I can't afford to let things people write about him affect my own life. I know it's a free world so you should too. If you can't learn to ignore my writeups, you'll be in serious pains as I'm not stopping any time soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
And the Roman Numerals guy fled. Hypocrite. Rape facilitator.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dafe306:
Let us just imagine if it was Esther that said all those nasty words to Frodd and Frodd later went to meet her in order to explain himself. The streets would have been very wild, insult upon insult would have been heaped on Frodd’s head.

Las las we are all fools when it comes to love
mercy is the one that is always doing the breakups, when Ike will do his

It will be final

That I'm sure off, Ike just needs to eat that puna first

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afam4eva:

I get your point but it's not entirely true. Khafi is one of the closest people to Tacha and she actually thinks Tacha likes her. Yesterday, Tacha told Seyi that Khafi's win did not seem like a win. Tacha is not loyal. She only uses people to further her trouble making agenda. She wanted to use Khafi to start something with Venita. She has used Seyi to start something with Frodd and a coupe of other people just in the name of being loyal. I have tried to see positives in her but haven't. If there's any, she sure aint showing it. Just yesterday, she insulted Frodd's mother. What sort of human being does that?

how did she do this?lik...'your mother dey craze?' 'e no go better for your mother and your generation?' shame!

while Frodd and Tacha were exchanging banters, Frodd sarcastically called Tacha 'Darling' and she respond by saying.."it is only your mother you should call darling" ...is that why she is not worthy of winning? now compare that scene to what happened yesterday. yet you have not called out mercy for once.
you pathetic human being even found a way to bring Tacha into it. get a life loser!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

What's your business who I talk about. You're free to talk about whoever you want too. Your Threebear moniker have been on Ike and Mercy since last night. Have you ever seen me in your mention when you're dragging them. I'm fact, have you ever seen me mention anyone dragging Ike. I like him but I can't afford to let things people write about affect my own life. I know it's a free world so you should too. If you can't learn to ignore my writeups, you'll be in serious pains as I'm not stopping any time soon.
You are so obsessed with threebear.

My problem isnt that you are talking, but what you are saying has become obsolete. Its boring. Bring up something new, be creative!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afam4eva:

Steve Jobs was the CEO of Apple, so whatever negatives he had were rarely heard of because of his exploits in technology. I'm disappointed that you had to use Steve Jobs of all people to make your point.

Tell me that positive thing that Tacha has that outweighs her despicable behavior. Even the positives that you guys point out, as far as i'm concerned, is an attempt to grasp at straws and not make her look totally bad. I don't usually condemn people totally and i haven't done that. I try to see good in everyone no matter how little but Tacha makes it very hard for one to do so. Even as a Tacha fan, i'm sure deep down, you get disappointing at her a lot but you have to do what you have to do. Even your fake bashing of her sometime ago just mirrored everything you think of her.

The issue last night was about Merike, so why are u desperately trying to bring Tacha into it...U can't talk about Mercy without bringing Tacha in....insecure Mercy fans grin

Most of u Mercy fans claimed that u started supporting Mercy because Tacha is a bad girl. Abeg let me ask; asides Mercy doing better at arena games and wearing better clothes, what other difference is there between Mercy and Tacha?

What u guys don't understand is that Tacha is loved because of her imperfections and Mercy is loved because she is seen as a good girl. Now the so called good girl attitude is beginning to fade off and people are now seeing her real character grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

Please rephrase your question. I don't understand what your question is exactly.

There was a time when someone was either normal or “had problems”.

But of recent, there seems to be so many names given to the different types of behaviour that I am wondering if “normal” still exists as a description of personality.

But please don’t mind me. Just realised that this might derail the thread..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
So I didn’t watch last night, this one I’m reading that mercy said horrible things to ike...ike ego cry
I dey even fear to watch the clip cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
DoubleeDee:

I don't know about Ike's perceived dislike of Frodd, but your man is definitely not the most likable person in that house and this is echoed by most Ike inclusive.
I think Frodd truly needs a character makeover.

I disagree
Frodd has a good heart
Actually he is taking on saintly notes right now to me
What he needs to do is to become more emotionally strong/aware/intelligent (I dunno how)
He needs no character makeover, his heart is just fine
Good morning DDee

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Beorn1:

From your description, Frodd was not throwing Ike under the bus. He was even saying it to his face. I remember that scene and Frodd wasn't taunting him.

Safarigirl decided to tell half story to back up her false claim of Frodd constantly throwing Ike under the bus. Isn't the day she's talking about the day to Ike almost attacked a ninja at the arena game which lead to his disqualification? And yes! Frodd kept saying " he doesn't listen" not the gibberish she typed up there. Thank God we all have TV!

And no! That isn't throwing under the bus, he said it to Ike's face in the presence of everyone. One would expect her to know better...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) (3832) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.