Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,166 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (3828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5009198 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Am betting Ebuka would show the video of mercy insulting ike which means ike would get to hear the things mercy said about him eventually

I wonder what his reaction would be after that

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

Threebear why did you have to use an alternate to support this fact.

I'm sure your sources already gave you the results but shame won't let you disclose it yourself on your main moniker.

Remember, if Mike doesn't get at least 40% tonight despite all the millions in donations this week, get ready to be dragged.
Cubana's own we v proof but what proof do u v that ppl really gave Mike?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Team Tacha want to use Mercy to shine this morning. We will all be alright after tonight eviction
#IstandwithMercy tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
safarigirl:
Mercy topped
Mike came second
Frodd came 3rd
Seyi was 4the

Jackye and Gedoni bottom 2

According to what I heard.

Contrary to what Tiribear is claiming, Team 15% barely voter for Mercy this week, so anything you see from her, is mostly her people. If he wants to spin that narrative, then Team 15% also voted for Mike, abi, is he not their guy's bestie anymore?
Frodd above Seyi?? I highly doubt that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Rossycee:

You even have time to reply him.. Hatred is a disease so ignore such fellows.
honestly. Ignorance is d best revenge to fools. I even saw one idiot claiming Mike was impersonating ike because he wore his shorts and I started wondering the amount of mad ppl roaming around. Some ppl are just unfortunate in life, so no need to reply them.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2019
AfroKnight:

Oh So you support Frodd. No wonder you don’t like Sugar daddy. grin Don’t worry, Seyi will soon snatch you away from that your Frodd.

tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2019
@ Vizkiz please add me to your own WhatsApp group.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brownsun(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Altrarecords:
Am betting Ebuka would show the video of mercy insulting ike which means ike would get to hear the things mercy said about him eventually

he is in love. he wont react in any way. Love overlooks so many things grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2019
nadesh:

Ok..but the Ike I have been watching and loving on my screen would not take this to heart or reacted as some people expected. He will insult her back( he did give it back to her before going inside) or totally ignore her while plotting his revenge.i dont know why people think Ike is stupid in this relationship or game they are playing with each other. Ike will not get a strike for Mercy in that house again. His head is 300% in the game now and I laike that.
PS: what Mercy said was bad but i cannot come and break my TV for her grin
We watch
If all the insults didn't make Ike react yesterday, I guarantee the boy is getting no more strikes..
He was clearly provoked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:
Las Las Jackye isn't normal. It seems this season of BBNaija is just a madhouse filled to its rafters with mentally unstable people.

Seyi - Multiple personality disorder

Tacha - Bipolar disorder + intermittent explosive disorder.

Omashola - Self diagnosed insanity

Khafi - Mild Psychosis + Nymphomania

Ike - Antisocial personality disorder + intermittent explosive disorder.

Jackye - Narcissistic personality disorder + latent homicidal impulses.

Mercy - Bordeliner personality disorder + proclivity for substance abuse.

Mike - Exhibitionism + Compulsive sexual behavior.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Chrisus:
Rape is a very serious offence. Accusing someone of being a rapist without absolutely no proof also isn't something to be joked with and could land you in deep sh!t

You think because you're on a faceless forum, you can tarnish a man's image? Cool

I never called Mike a rapist, I said he is expressing traits that are common among rapists.

There is a difference between saying someone raped someone and saying that someone has latent rapist impulses.

I don't know how you can defend what Mike did to Jackye. He grabbed her against her will, manhandled her, had his hands brushing against her breasts, threw her up in the air and dropped her into the pool, all without her consent. That's physical abuse in case you don't know. Nothing playful in that. And he did all this after promising not to retaliate if Jackye opened the toilet door for him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Jen92:
And you are not intelligent to know that if this ere indeed true, they will save the donations for finals? Who didnt know Mike will survive?

When it comes to the things of Mike, you act unintelligent.

They told us the donation was for immediate voting. Don't even attempt to change the narrative now. It's too late! Y'all team Mike supporters are in it for if he doesn't get at least 40%. Y'all have been gloating all week about him topping the polls because of the millions in support money he got for voting this week. You can ask IamJ and Tetehjewels.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

They told us the donation was for immediate voting. Don't even attempt to change narrative now. It's too late! Y'all team Mike supporters are in it for if he doesn't get at least 40%. Y'all have be gloating all week about him topping the polls because of the millions in support money he got for voting this week. You can ask IamJ and Tetehjewels.

You become senseless when you hear the name Mike.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Aunty I don’t really care about what happens to anybody in BBN . That is the least of my priority. I’m only here to read what’s happening on the show but your incessant way of writing irrelevant comment made me replied you harshly. Most people here were updating us on the show
you were busy defending your hatred for mike. Moreover you are the same with three bear because he was busy defending his likeness for mike why you were doing the opposite.

You know what's amazing? How you juggle all these handles and bestow personalities on them.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Munzy14:

but not the one they wanted his exit, it's gedoni..

Frodd is not helping matters... Personalised almost everything.... Forgetting biggie house is general.

The bolded does not even make any sense to me at all embarassed
Good morning

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 3RNEST(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Altrarecords:

Ebuka can't do that let's wait 7pm... sad

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Afam4eva:

They should also agree to drop the 60 million for a noble reason. All i see are idiots that disregarded rules and decided to usurp Big Brother y coming up with their own rules and tried using charity to blackmail others into accepting their ridiculous suggestion. Thank heavens Mercy and Khafi did not fall for it.

Then why did Khaffi and Gideoni suggest donating it to charity in the first place? Why couldn't Khaffi stand by her words to donate the car to charity? Mercy said that she(Mercy) was the first person to raise her hand when they asked for the people that supported the idea, because she wanted to deceive them. It just shows that both of them lack integrity; saying one thing and doing another thing.

Mercy clearly told Khaffi yesterday that she purposely deceived them and she is ready to lie and even do worse to get the 60M. So maybe I shouldn't be surprised with Mercy's actions henceforth grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

I never called Mike a rapist, I said he is expressing same traits that are common among rapists.

There is a difference between saying someone raped someone and saying that someone has latent rapist impulses.

I don't know how you can defend what Mike did to Jackye. He grabbed her against her will, manhandled her, hand his hands brushing against her breasts, threw her up in the air and dropped her into the pool, all without her consent. That's physical abuse in case you don't know. Nothing playful in that. And he did all this after promising not to retaliate if Jackye opened the toilet door for him.

If it's like this, didn't you see when Jackye was sexually assaulting Mike on his bed last night? Grinding him against his will.

It wasn't funny at all. Poor man was screaming for help from Biggie. That look on his face, I've never seen a man that scared

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2019
creolehunt:

Next time, call him by his full name.

Mrs Mike Drayton.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2019
The person running the Big Brother Naija Twitter account cannot make heaven grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

You know what's amazing? How you juggle all these handles and bestow personalities on them.
Okay Aunty if u say i’m Three bear no problem . Does that make you feel like a detective.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2019
nadesh:
Am trying to figure out why the delawood wore my ike pants while committing his atrocities ? He knew it was lights out and camera is dim and they both have tats. Was he trying to impersonate and implicate Ike?
What are your thoughts?
Bravo! You made so much sense.

Quick question. How does a human become so senseless?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Chrisus:

If it's like this, didn't you see when Jackye was sexually assaulting Mike on his bed last night?

It wasn't funny at all. Poor man was screaming for help from Biggie.

I saw it and commented about it. Same way I won't shy away from commenting about what Mike did to Jackye.

If a housemate does something indefensible, I'll comment about it. Even Tacha as well. Yesterday when she was making annoying suggestions, I lambasted her for it. I always try to be as objective and as fair as possible.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Jen92:
Cubana's own we v proof but what proof do u v that ppl really gave Mike?

Your defenses are dead on arrival Threebear. Tonight you'll cry! 40% or nothing.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yoruba1914: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2019
MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT. MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT. MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.MIKE FOR THE MONEY. WE NO DEY SHOUT.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Amya:

They told us the donation was for immediate voting. Don't even attempt to change narrative now. It's too late! Y'all team Mike supporters are in it for if he doesn't get at least 40%. Y'all have be gloating all week about him topping the polls because of the millions in support money he got for voting this week. You can ask IamJ and Tetehjewels.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chrisus(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
XXML33:

I saw it and commented about it. Same way I won't shy away from commenting about what Mike did to Jackye.

If a housemate does something indefensible, I'll comment about it. Even Tacha as well. Yesterday when she was making annoying suggestions, I lambasted her for it. I always try to be as objective and as fair as possible.

Oh, but you didn't condemn her behaviour. If anything, you sounded appreciative lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jen92:
You become senseless when you hear the name Mike.

Quote me once and say all you have to say. Not quoting me a million times. That's really creepy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
God please deliver amya from the spirit of obsession over Mike a married man.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jen92:
honestly. Ignorance is d best revenge to fools. I even saw one idiot claiming Mike was impersonating ike because he wore his shorts and I started wondering the amount of mad ppl roaming around. Some ppl are just unfortunate in life, so no need to reply them.
My dear, you have said it all. Come to think of it, the fellow they are hating on doesn't even know they exist. They obviously need mental evaluation.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Altrarecords:

the gangster is in love. trust the manipulative girl to fake tears on top of it sef

Ike will do nothing.

that's why Ebuka says they should play the game with their head and not with the heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)